DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

rakesssh06
I have booked packed of Medicine on[protected] at 11am that Tracking No-Z44529629. This very important because Peasant is waiting for this Medicine. DTDC person tolled me packed will Deliver on[protected]. I have trace that packed on DTDC Web side it was showing in Gurgaon . I went to DTDC office he sad packed will deliver on Monday. Again I have trace that packet on DTDC side it was showing in Gurgaon today also showing that packed in Gurgaon . Peasant is waiting for that Medicine if any this happened. So please help me.

[Jan 13, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — MY important parcel Not delivered

BHASKAR JYOTI BORA
    Respected consumer complaint authority, I have a parcel with consignment number D20794414 to the destiny Golaghat, Assam from...

Monty Panging
    I have been regularly receiving copies of the book written by my and sent by DTDC courier by the Book Publisher 'Notion Press' from Chennai. I received a consignment of 30 books at Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh on 12 Jan 15. The number written on the package was D20869495. The package was received at the DTDC office with the front part open and few books were damaged. I would be glad if some official looked into and resolve the matter. I would be expecting a reply from the company.

[Jan 12, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    DTDC sometimes does this. After-all it is all about the delivery guy, at the end of the day.

Poli Kataki
      I had a courier coming from Raipur on 8th Jan, 2015 having AWB / Ref No M 12607876.. That as per the online tracking status, the said courier reached New Delhi on 9th, 2015 itself, however, the said courier was not delivered to me at my address . When I enquired my nearest branch Neb Sarai (IGNOU Road ) branch having address at D1/A, main IGNOU road, Neb Sarai, Near Gate No.4, Freedom Fighter's Enclave Colony, the concerned person refused to answer about the whereabouts of my courier and instead misbehaved with me using unparliamentary language. When I requested him that that the courier contacted banker's cheque which is required urgently for business purpose, he refused to hand over the same without paying him a sum of Rs.5000/- for handing over the courier. The local branch is 5 Star International ( A Franchisee of DTDC Courier ). Phone No of the branch is[protected], [protected]. I request you to take immediate action against the branch.

[Jan 11, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

itsravihere
        THIS IS A FORMAL COMPLAIN AGAINST DTDC POOR SERVICES. MY CONSIGNMENT NO. D20736283 IS MISSING SINCE LAST FEW DAYS AND NO ONE IN THE COMPANY IS BOTHERED TO FIND IT. IT WAS SENT ON 04 JAN 2015 SUNDAY. WEB SITE TRACKING IS JUST SHOWING THAT IT WAS DISPATCHED FROM NOIDA ON 05TH JAN TO KANPUR BUT AFTER THAT IT IS NOT TRACEABLE NEITHER DELIVERED MANY CALLS MADE TO NOIDA AND KANPUR OFFICES YIELD NO RESULT AND JUST PEOPLE GIVING EXCUSES HOW CAN I ESCALATE THE MATTER TO SR. MANAGERS? CAN SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE PLS. CALL ME AT [protected]

[Jan 10, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

harjeet27
          parcel details :- DTDC Tracking No.: X12035596 Reference No.: S01061064 showing delivered status but i have not received this parcel..it means your dtdc tracking details are fake..i would never trust dtdc and never recommend it to others...

dev911
            I sent one consignment from Mumbai to Lucknow on 7th jan 2015. It reached the destination on 9th Jan 2015, but the material inside this was stolen. The parcel was opened in front of courier delivery boy, and the packet seal was found broken. The parcel was immediately returned to courier boy and it was shown to him that this is already open by some one and material inside was stolen. I request you to please look into the matter and take strict action for this. I want my materials (coupons) and the courier back. Such kind of dirty practices by DTDC was not expected, but it happened. Today, I called the customer care executive, and he confirmed that at the time of booking its weight was 100g, while at reaching the Lucknow DTDC office its weight found to be 35g. It is a clear indication of theft. Consignment No:M13991600 Origin: Mumbai Destination: Lucknow Material : Coupons

Materila Stolen from Parcel

Will the DTDC take 100 years for the issue to resolve.???

Are they do also have some profit share with the stolen materials.?

DTDC — MATERIAL UNDELIVERED LOST

MK Anand
              URGENT MATTER – REMINDER - 1 Dear Mr.Stanley, We would like to bring to your kind notice that we had booked a parcel...

PR[email protected]
              I HAVE PURCHASED SOME CLOTHES FROM JOBONG AND DUE TO SOME ISSUES I WANTED TO RETURN BACK THE PRODUCTS TO JABONG AS PER THEIR POLICIES SO THAT I CAN GET BACK REFUND OF MY PRODUCTS.I SHIPPED THE PRODUCTS THROUGH DTDC THINKING IT WILL SERVE ME BETTER, BUT I WAS WRONG.DUE TO MY IGNORANCE I DID THE SHIPMENT ON THE ADRESS FROM WHERE IT WAS DISPATCHED.WHEN I NOTICED THAT I INFORMED DTDC OFFICE MAPUSA TO INFORM ME AS AND WHEN THE RETURNED PASCEL COMES BACK.I HV DONE THE SHIPMENT ON 31ST DEC 2014.AND AS PER INFO PROVIDED BY THE STAFF OF DTDC IT WAS SUPPOSE TO COME BACK RETUNED ON MONDAY THAT WAS 5TH JAN 2015.BUT TILL DATE THE PARCEL IS NOT RETURNED BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN SEND IT ON PROPER ADRESS OF JABONG.COM AND GET MY REFUND.EVERYDAY BESIDES ENQUIRING DTDC HAVE FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC REASON BEHIND SENDING/RECEIVING BACK RETUNED PARCELS THROUGH.I HAVE JUST 5 DAYS TO RETURN THE PRODUCT BACK TO JABONG IN ODER TO REDISPATCH THE PRODUCTS ON CORRECT ADRESS.THIS IS JUST INCONVEINCE AND IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE PROVIDED TO ME.

AswithS
                DTDC Consignment no - v19805438 I got a call from the destination place that the product is delivered to the office and cannot be delivered it to the destination address a there is no service.If there is no service then why was the product taken for delivery.I would have tried some other service where it would have been delivered to door step.Now when i am trying to call back to the same number where i got the calIl, nobody is picking up the call. Kindly suggest me on what I need to do. Aswith [protected]

[Jan 09, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                This is in reference to the consignment number D23022507. The website clearly showed that the consignment was recieved in Delhi on 1st June 2015 at 3 pm. And it has been two days, my product is still lying in their facility. The customer care executives make wrong commitments. Due to the above said issue, I had to face gross inconvenience, for which I'm lodging this complaint.

Anantha Prabhu
                  Hi Sir, I have sent a courier through DTDC from Bangalore to Delhi on 30/12/2014 which contains some Xerox notes, In the DTDC status it showing it is delivered on 03/01/2015, But the Recipient is telling she did not got any call and she did not receive any Courier.

I registered a complaint on DTDC Customer care, They told they will get back in 24 hrs. But no reply from them till now. DTDC is the worst courier service i have ever seen.

Not delivered to Required Person

arupkumarbhowmik
                    Dear Sir, I have sent a parcel on dated 25/12/2014 from DTDC (Prince Choak, opp. SBI Bank) office Deharadun, sending the same parcel to Tinsukia(Assam) consignment number z40565951, parcel weight around 4kg( Rs. 480/- Normal charge) from next day onwards the DTDC official website is showing consignment last location Delhi date & time Thu, Dec, 25, 2014 08:01 PM, on transit till today on 8th of Jan 2015, the website tracking system showing same status. I had logged a complaint on their customer care number[protected] on 5/01/2015 at evening hour bearing complaint number 13916, according to customer care service within 24 hour they will intimate me proper update. to my utter surprise now neither they informed me nor I am able to contact DTDC as their customer service number remain always busy or the IVR pick up the call to forward the call to customer service executive & after 5-10 mints the call disconnected without attending the call from DTDC end which happened to me more then 8 times today. Now the point is DTDC are charging money as per their wishes at the same time providing worsted service.

No information about the consignment number z40565951

[Jan 08, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Talwinder Singh Sehgal
                      I wish to bring to your notice that there were certain very important couriers dispatched through DTDC courier from Thane To Ludhiana in Punjab but the same have not yet been delivered. Below are the details of the same: docket no: M12994516, M12994545 These were booked on[protected] i.e 7 days back but not delivered. Secondly, one more packet was booked and reflecting as delivered in the web portal of DTDC but this has not been received at our end. The details are given below: docket no: M12994506 My Name is Talwinder Singh from Raymond Apparel Ltd and i can be contacted at [protected] and i seek the support in resolving the same.

Rashmi Chotalia
                        Hi, I have been running from pillar to post for my parcel. The address mentioned was Infosys, Electronics city, Bangalore and it was coming from Dhanbad, Jharkhand. The tracking service on your website mentions as delivered on 29 Dec but I haven’t received it. Infosys says it does not accept personal couriers so ideally it should have gone to electronics city dtdc office or back to the origin. I have made numerous calls to the electronics city office and visited them multiple times as well but they are not helping me give correct information about my parcel. They say they have no clue where it is. Can you pls let me know what happened to my parcel? Rashmi

Avijeet Somani
                          I had booked a parcel from Bangalore to Bokaro ( B[protected] on 2/1/15 . When i called up to know the status on 7/1/15, DTDC says its still in Bangalore and they cant track it . I have called them atleast 10 times and every time i was told that they will revert back in 10 min but no one called after that . Their website show that the parcel is still in Bangalore and no furthur updates . Please help . Avijeet [protected]

no info about parcel

Consignment No K89824634 of dtdc which is booked on 12/08/2016 and from Muzaffarpur To Howrah Liluah. But still today not delivered. While I called to receiver office no-[protected], in Liluah they are saying that intentionally that this is not my area so we will not deliver to you and it will be returned back,

This is my clear cut communication to you that if your company is not able to deliver consignment on Cutoff time and date then why you committed to delever on time at the time of booking.

shaikvijay
                            I sent a package to trivendrum kerala on 3/1/15 from dtdc kothapet hyderabad which contained 60 chocolates in it which were brought from USA. They gave me a CN number asked me to track online. after 2days on 5/1/14 when i entered the tracking number on web page.it didnt show any thing. i called many dtdc numbers ([protected]-dtdc kothpet,[protected],[protected],[protected] but no one picked up the phone. I tried for continuously 2 days. no one picked up the phone. on 7/1/15, i received a call from trivendrum saying that they received the package. when they opened it, they could find only 50 chocolates in it. 10 chocolates were stolen from it.

goods stolen from the package

[Jan 07, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rttan lal
                              Der sir, I want to return my item Please find the item attachment of item and return back because this item is not traceable and not reach the deadline caustomer is not accepted tihs item so please return my item The buyer has requested for a refund on 25-Dec-14, stating that the item was not received by the delivery deadline. Courier name:DTDCAirway bill number:Z42400910Remarks:Thanks Castomer Shiping Address: Jayant Parimal Plot no 153, Kalhar Exotica, Behind Shukan Palace Bungalows Near Science City, Sola Road Ahmadabad 380060 Gujarat Thanks. Kabirenterprises Delhi Bijwasan-110061 Ph. [protected]

kevin liang
                                my friend just send me a courier from Haryana and the courier man came to my house around 5:30 to 6:00pm. He came to my house with out call me or informing me, and at that time i was not at home, beside my sister was, so he just called me from out side my house and my sister did not heard him.She heard him at third time when he was calling. When she receive the package the courier man keep on yelling at her and acting very rude. He was taking like as if he is threatening and he was warning her to open the door when someone call... My point is he shod have informed me before coming to my home, and DTDC shod keep some men with standard or at least teach there men how to treat their client/costumer... my dtdc packet serial no. 0213123 and my c/n no. D21105858

shaikvijay
                                  i have sent a package on Saturday. From Hyderabad to Trivendrum. I was given with a tracking number i.e., H40051676. But when i entered this CN no. today after 3 days It's not showing any thing on the dtdc website. When i called dtdc hyderabad no one picked up the phones. The numbers are.. [protected],[protected],[protected]. Please let me know why was i given with the tracking number when it was not working on website? vijay [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 06, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC — Thefting [Resolved]

indchin
                                    sir, I bring to notice you that my parents placed an order to courier a box containing cloths and eatables from Jaipur...