DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (3670)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. — Important documents not delivered [Resolved]

Errol1970
I had sent some very important documents through DTDC courier, which were to be delivered at St. Aloysius High School, 36...

shivangin
I sent a package through DTDC on Aug 12, 2010 to Chennai
tracking number: Z18693588

It was undelivered and I was not informed

When I called on Aug 16, 2010 their number [protected] to inquire about the package (as it was undelivered) I was informed that the package has not been delivered and has been sent back to Chennai.

Over about 10 phone calls n three days, the lady at DTDC Delhi (munirka) office, Sudha told me that the package will be delivered back to my address as it could not be delivered. They refused any compensation for the waste of my time and money. They told me that if I had to send the package, I will have to send it again and pay the same amount of money.

I asked for my package to be delivered to my house and was told that it shall be done.
However, the package did not arrive. When I called the above number again, Sudha told me that the delivery boy has left it at the cash counter from where I had gotten the courier done as the way to my house was "off-route" for him. I had to personally go and collect my package back from the cash counter.

Hence on spending Rs 60 on the courier and Rs 20-30 on phone calls, is the kind of pathetic service that I should get.

DTDC should stop advertising themselves as reliable deliverers. They are pathetic. And they should compensate for the loss of my time and for not completing the work
sir i am ravi dulhani from hinganghat dist wardha
as today i get second time problem from ur agent appoint by you in my city. last month i have to get one courier from delhi dt jan i week. but without get any call u r agent have send my courier back to delhi.and today secont time same mistake has done you agent .when i call him in afternoon for say that why u have sent my courier back to nagpur, he was sleeping and he says that i will not cal, l what to do, u do i dont metter any thing.
very very bad servise
thanks
ravi dulhani

Manish Adil
    My courier (F[protected] was sent on 27th Jul'10 from Raipur (CG) for Gurgaon (Haryana). This consignement has not been delivered till now (16th Aug'10).
    The courier tracking report is showing that it has been delivered in Gurgaon on 3rd Aug'10. Upon enquiry with the concerned office, it says that courier has been sent back.

Now the courier is nowhere neither it has been sent back nor it has been delivered to me. I have talked to n no. of persons regarding the same & have sent at least 7 to 8 emails to all of their offices but no response has come till now.
    It is pity that even after paying full amount in advance, DTDC has not delivered the consignment even after 18 days & the consignment could not be traced even by DTDC persons.
    No body is answering why the status in the tracking report is showing delivered if it has not been delivered till now.

Can some one help in getting back my consignment from DTDC & I want that some penalty should be imposed upon DTDC for providing third class service to it's customers.
    dear sir,
    our company(MANO PHARMA) hv sent percel on 25/3/11 FRM NUNGABAKKAM CHENNAI TO DIMAPUR CONSIGMENT NOD05580630. BUT TODAY IS 18TH DAY, I HV NOT RECIVED THE CONSIGMENT. MY DIMAPUR DTDC CANT SAY WHERE THE PERCEL IS NOW. THEY GAVE MY THE CONTACT NO OF GUWAHATI DTDC OFFICE. FRM THERE I HV GOT THE INFORMATION THAT MY PERCEL HV REACHED PATNA ON 2nd APRIL11. BUT FRM PATNA IT HAS NOT FORWARDED TO ANYWHERE.
    SO MY REQUEST IS THAT TO DTDC TO SHORT OUT MY PORABLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
    RAJIB DUTTA. DIMAPUR.
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

DTDC — Delivery not done even after 12 days

Sir a consignment was booked from Mumbai on 1st Nov with AWB number M80202522.But it is not yet delivered.There is no reply to the mails done to them.

goel_anurag8
      At the time of booking the packet booked was of 500gms , but when delievered it was of 360 gms .One baby dress was stolen from the packet.
      I made a complaint on DTDC Site also with number #CFD0033796

From
      Anurag Goel
      104-Vinaya Layout
      Whitefield
      Bangalore
      Mob-[protected]

DTDC Courier Services — Goods Stolen from Package in Transit

A consignment was booked by Vinita Bhatia from Bangalore via DTDC BTM Layout Branc on 24th May 2009, all the contents of the package was declared to the booking clerk.

Package contents:
      1.Gents Leather Purse - INR 1350/-
      2.Shagun envelope -- Invaluable
      3.Letters and memoribilia -- Invaluable
      4.Face Pack -- INR 50

Even after telling the booking clerk that the value of the items in the package was of INR 1500/- he only mentioned INR 1000/- and didn't changed it. When the package was delivered to Krishna Kant in Noida, items were found missing from the envelope. On Opening, Krishna Kant found that followuing items were missing:

1.Gents Leather Purse - INR 1350/-
      2.Shagun envelope -- Invaluable
      3.Letters and memoribilia -- Invaluable

Immediate calls were made to DTDC both source and destination and the response was that they couldn't do anything but we have to talk with the booking center. Vinta Bhatia called booking center and got no proper response, so she went to the DTDC booking office in BTM layout and reported this. She also filled written complaint and also via DTDC site but got no response. Mails were sent and calls were made to (Mohan and Yogesh) but till date nothing concrete has been done to resolve the issue and neither any action has been taken.

Damage was more of emotional value than economic, as my fiancee sent her picture, shagun from my In-laws, a leather purse which she chose very specially for me.All the items were o[censored]naccountable value as they were given by my would-be wife n her parents.
      Also, my order parcel is stolen in India Rajkot Branch. with this No Z71158803. I am very negative feedback for this. I never use this courier services because last 15 days i tracking and last 4-5 days in indai -rajkot office collected buy they missing my parcel.
      It is worst services.
      DTDC

The tracking number for this package is Z71158803 stolen in rajkot branch. how it possible, it is worst services. I never say to anyone use DTDC services. first flight, blue dart services are too fast and satisfy even parcel received to us.

I never expected this from your side end.

Antima Sharma
        DTDC is such a worst courier service. They people are not able to deliver the courier in a one month time period. Even the staff sitting in Dinesh Enterprises (Franchise). is highly irresponsible. They do not revert on customer complaint. Even we have to call them again and again for tracking our courier. Their sites is not updated. We have book the coureir for patna, last month on 12.07.10, 20.07.10 & 27.07.10 but none of these delivered till yet. They are neither informing us about the status that where the hell, those packet gone, nor returning the same... ITS VERY IRRITATING...We are just fed up with their services... these courier contain very important official documents,.

cgmanorani
          Cell phone booked on[protected] at Anakapalli, Srikakulam Dist., Andhra Pradesh, To Rajampet, Kadapa Dist., Andhra Pradesh, was not delivered up to now.

Take necessary actions to recovery of the cell phone or compensation.

Thanking you Sir,

yours,

DTDC Courier — Things are missing from Packet [Resolved]

gauravpreeti
            Hello Sir,

My name is Gaurav Singh. I have sent a courier thourgh DTDC courier on[protected] from
            Indirapuram...

Ganipalli
            improper delivery-----speaking rudely to the customers.

A service letter of mine from my previous office(world vision india) from chennai has been sent to me addressed (guntur) by the consigment no C28578934 .But the letter did not reach me at all . The letter was posted on june 12/2010.But there is no response from the local DTDC offices in both the places ,they are guntur and vijayawada.

The people or the DTDC bearers Mr.M.Ramu([protected]) Who belongs to the guntur DTDC branch has spoken very rudely as if it was he who is owning the company . According to him " i have nothing to do with the name of the person to whom i should deliver, but only about the door number "

Another person named Mr. Naveen([protected]) who belongs to the vijaywada DTDC branch told he will surely help us in the matter ,but thus far there was no response from him.

We are still waiting for the receipt of our letter ,anticipating your immediate action to deliver the same

Sincerely,
            Bhushanam

khare.sanju
              This is second time I got frustrated using DTDC courier service. I Couriered my some urgent documents from Ghaziabad (UP) to Bareilly (UP) on 14th July. As per Ghaziabad courier service, it was delivered to Bareilly on 15th. Today is 23rd July and Bareilly's courier service called up on 19th and asked to collect the courier from his office. You can see, he took 4 days to inform us that our courier has been reached. And the burst part is that he is asking to collect it from his office. Courier is still with him and he didn't deliver at given address yet.

This has been happened second time with me and I would say to black list that Bareilly's DTDC Courier service.

Your early response will be appreciated.

My cell Number: (91) [protected]

iedadent
                Kindly verify yourPlus Features statement in the website with the below mentioned tracking details....The items in te consignment is a very urgent medical equipment...Because of this delay I lost Rs.120000/-....

Plus Features
                » Assured Next Business Day delivery *
                » 100% Money Back Guarantee if not delivered within committed delivery period.*
                » Tamper-proof Security Pouch, SMS/Email alerts
                * Next Business Day Delivery means any consignment picked up on day one will be delivered on day two barring unforeseen circumstances (including force majeure) and provided that day of delivery does not fall on a Sunday, public holiday or any local holiday at the destination city

Tracking Details:

Status: IN TRANSIT
                For: ANGAMALY, 683550

Additional Details... Z13608794

Date From --» To Status

Mon, Jul 19, 2010 JHANDEWALAN BRANCH, DELHI NORTH T/S, DELHI Dispatched via Manifest # Z2388998

Tue, Jul 20, 2010 DELHI APEX, DELHI COCHIN APEX, COCHIN Dispatched via Manifest # Z2362034

Wed, Jul 21, 2010 NORTHERN RO, DELHI COCHIN APEX, COCHIN Received via Manifest # Z2362034

Thu, Jul 22, 2010 COCHIN APEX, COCHIN ALWAYE SUB BRANCH, ALWAYE Dispatched via Manifest # O4585656

Spares for Biomedical Equipment — Courier status undelivered

I want to register a compliant that our Consignment no.[protected] is lying at your Sakinaka Office since 21/08/08. which should have been delivered till date as our firm is situated at Chandivali & the delay is of 5 days as today it is 26/08/08.

Rgds
                Priya

DTDC India — Consignment Missing [Resolved]

mridulnath
                  This is regarding deffiency of service on part of DTDC in delivering a consignment as promised in their Service Level agreement....

DTDC — Parcel not received [Resolved]

ssjjgg
                  my consignment no A18361364 sent from rajkot on 11th june 2010 to chennai, still not received until 12th july 2010; contains...

DTDC — non delivery of shipment [Resolved]

dev_2288
                  1. I am an Indian Air Force officer posted at Utarlai, near Barmer, Rajasthan.
                  2. I had sent my very important...

RAJ81
                  DEAR SIR
                  MY PARENT BOOKED SOME WEDDING CARD BY DTDC CORIER,A/C TO COMPANY NORMS IT WILL DELIVERED TO ME ON 26 TH JUNE,BUT IT IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME TILL TODAY. IT IS VERY URGENT DOCUMENT 4 ME.

SO,I REQUEST U TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION ON THIS COMPANY.
                  RAJESH KUMAR

skpradhan33

I am Susanta kumar pradhan, applied the passport before 3 months my file no is-BHUA00883110 and stii the police verifcation is pending. I need the passport very urgently.

Please do the needful.

Yours faithfully,
                    sushant kumar pradhan

DTDC Couriers — NON-DELIVERY OF PARCEL [Resolved]

harishn
                      Sir, I am residing at UTTARLAI in BARMER district of RAJASTHAN. My brother had sent a parcel for me from CALICT, Kerala through...

SenthilKumarM
                      I have sent gift coupons worth Rs. 4000, of which only coupon worth Rs.1250/- was delivered. I realized that the staplered pins were opened up , celotype has also been opened carefully. I see pin hooks empty, letters in the address being removed because the celotype was removed by someone in between.

There is no proper response from the courier service. I feel sick about calling DTDC often and checking what happened to the rest of the coupons. I don’t want others to get cheated the same way as I was.

I would like to say, DTDC service is not trust worthy.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. — Package not delivered [Resolved]

Helicon

I sent a courier to Singapore through Dtdc on 13 May 2010 and it has not been delivered yet...

dochani
                        I have sent a very imporatant courier on 27th May from Pune to Patna, I have been told that it will be deilivered on 31st May.

Today is 8th June but my courier is NOT yet delivered, this is very critical for me, I have posted some materail which is require to be delivered latest by 2nd or 3rd june.

I might loose complete six month becasue of this, I haven't use speed post as it genearlly take 4-5 days.

I am able to track online my consignment, but NO updates on that, keep sending emails to variours officess of DTDC but no response, tried calling pune and patna phone numbers no boday is picking up the phones.

Not sure what should I do, my consignment is P12792966, see if you can help me on this.

Dinesh
                        CONSIGNMENT NO Z93405325 BOOKED ON 25 JULY 2009 AT LUDHIANA CENTRE OF DTDC NOT DELIVERED AT DELHI STATION TILL 7.08.2009
                        LOCAL FRANCHISE AT JANAK PURI NOT COOPERATIVE.

DTDC Courier Services — consignment not delivered

I sent my courier dated 15th Jan 2010 from Bangalore to Durg (CHHATISGARH).But yet it is not deleverd(20th Jan 2010).And as per the company policey it is being deliverd within three days. So in that case what can i do please do needful as possible. It carried very important set of docs and was important for bank loan processing, i paid 90rs for that and irresponsible guy stopped taking my calls, his no. is [protected].

Sandeep

sanjivsharma
                          sent courier material through dtdc docket no D02875083 to hyderabad & goods were damaged when it reached hyderabad from bangalore & they have also lost the original invoice of the goods,they are not bothered to reply or compensate for my loss of around rs.7500
                          FROM
                          SANJIVSHARMA
                          MOBILE [protected]
                          Hi, I am Nilesh and I was send a parcel with docket no. D18366073.I was received in broken state.The goods cost was rs 4600 and was charged rs 630 for delivery of product.What is the remedy for this? my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com