DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (3803)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

DTDC Courier — WRONG DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT [Resolved]

Sushil Kr. Poddar
My company name is RAIL UDYOG, located at 20/1 Shalimar Road, Howrah- 711103. We are a SSI Unit and a reguler...

DTDC — WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! [Resolved]

Shijoy Sreedharan
I sent a parcel to one of my friends in Karnataka ex-Mumbai through DTDC.The parcel contained a couple of Necklaces that i...

Rakesh Sharma
I have sent a courier on 02/03/10 from Ahmedabad to Jaipur, Doc no: A17409075. As per the tracking status on DTDC site the document was receive at DTDC Jaipur Office on 04/03/10 but still not delivered and the status is still showing OUT FOR DELIVERY as today is 09/03/2010.

I have called on[protected] / 3918151 and had a word with a lady on 06/03/10, she note down my name and contact no and told me that she will call me back but she didn't.
After that I am continuously calling to know the status but after asking the name they put the call on hold. I also sent a mail to css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@vsnl.com on 06/03/2010 but still didn't get any response from them.

Document not Delivered and no response from Jaipur office
I am Santosh Deshpande from Bangalore. I had sent one courier consignment no. B60216476 on 11/2/2010 at 1800 hrs from Marathahalli branch, Bangalore of DTDC. When the courier was received on 13/2/2010, it was found that the letter was tampered with and most of the contents of the courier were found to be missing. The missing documents are 1) documents of vehicle 2) coupons worth Rs 5000/-. After that, I sent complaints online as well as I have given written complaint to the DTDC office in Marathahalli. But, the people there have been extremely adamant that nothing can be done on this issue. y contact numbers are [protected] &[protected]. It is requested to take up the issue at the earliest. I woul request you to help me take up the case with DTDC couriers.

Santosh D
Hindustan Aeronautics LTD, (HAL), Bangalore
I am Santosh Deshpande from Bangalore. I had sent one courier consignment no. B60216476 on 11/2/2010 at 1800 hrs from Marathahalli branch, Bangalore of DTDC. When the courier was received on 13/2/2010, it was found that the letter was tampered with and most of the contents of the courier were found to be missing. The missing documents are 1) documents of vehicle 2) coupons worth Rs 5000/-. After that, I sent complaints online as well as I have given written complaint to the DTDC office in Marathahalli. But, the people there have been extremely adamant that nothing can be done on this issue. My contact numbers are [protected] &[protected]. I request you to help me take up the case with DTDC couriers.

Santosh D
Hindustan Aeronautics LTD, (HAL), Bangalore
Very bad service DTDC Corrier and cargo
docket booked on 14/06/2011 but yet now I have not receivved and call his branch office as sodala.DCM.and ganashnagar but not give any respons after call his head office but there be not any recponse so I have give suggest you do not corrier any corrier by DTDC his service is very bad service find details below.
Docket no:M64013515
dated:-14/06/2011 from mumbai to jaipur
My contact No Is:-[protected]

Saquib Anasri
    Dear Sirs,

I had sent a courier from the Jorhat DTDC main office on 27/02/10 to Durrung Tea Estate, P.O. Bindukuri, Tezpuz and was assured that it would be delivered at the doorstep. As of now, it has not been delivered and I am being told at their office here in Jorhat that they dont take responsibilty of delivering couriers at tea estates, and it is lying at their Rangapara Office.

Sir, I had sent documents regarding my upcoming project of Organic Agriculture slated to be undertaken there, but due to this the Manager of the tea estate is now questioning my accountability. The project was slated to start from this month immediately on receipt of the documents, but in vain. The Doket No. is K39044023. dt 27/02/10. Please do the needful Sir.

- With Regards !

DTDC Courier — Non Delivery of welcome kit from Motilal oswal share ltd [Resolved]

Nirmalya Mukherjee
      I have just open a Trading A/c in SBI which belongs to Motilal oswal Share ltd, after having enqired i just...

DTDC Courier, Jhansi — Delivery @ wrong Address [Resolved]

Kirti Rajput
      DTDC courier office of jhansi branch.
      This is the peak point of irresponsibility. My consignment was sent on wrong...

DTDC Courier — Non Delivery of parcel [Resolved]

Laxmidhar Mohanty
      My consientment Receipt No. is A15834394. The documents were couriered from Surat to Baripada (Orissa) on 27/07/2009. Even...

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. — non delivery of parcel [Resolved]

rajiv ranjan pratap
      on 27th of january 2010, i send an important documents through dtdc bf 830 BEML gate branch bangalore to srinagar(j &k)...

Ujjwala Y
      I used DTDC Courier service from bangalore to send train tickets to my parents.
      I Couried them only after getting confirmation from the DTDC Agent that Courier will take max of 72 hours to deliver.
      Courier number provided to me is B59193259. As the Courier didn't reach even after 5 days i called courier office to enquire.
      Instead of giving me the details, the courier office people gave me the phone numbers of the courier offices near to the destination and are asking me to track. So I had to track my own courier by calling all the offices inspite of paying 40/-RS for 2 tickets(2 Sheets). The courier reached only after 6 days(took more time than normal post). Due to this I was not able to send tickets to my parents on time.
      DTDC doesn't act like a Courier service any more.
      Service sucks baddly half the number on their support dont work and most of the time no one picks up the call and package is not delivered on time and half the time they send the package back coz they cant find the address. I was told the address was incorrect and address was even available on google maps..
      Customer support -9
      Service worst that ups so -100
      Most the of the numbers dont even exist for customer care written on the receive(slip) and even the site their are some numbers that dont exist..
      SO Pretty much sucks in everything..
      ANd this is the first time im writing a complaint (so pissed off)

DTDC Courier — PATHETIC/FRUSTRATING Service : Courier not received even after more than 3 months [Resolved]

Ajay
        Kind Attn. Consumer Complaint Department.

This is reference to the consignment no. Z97780586
        br...

Amarjit Singh
        my wife booked courier at DTDC Ludhiana office for Ambala Cantt consignment no.F04739936 dt.28.01.2010, on saturday i went to DTDC Ambala Office for query but they have no update.They gave me excuse that concerned courier boy is on leave and there is no update on their system.Their Manager gave assurance to get back to me by Monday on the same. But till date neither any update nor any concerned person approached me.

So where shall i go to get my courier.

Amarjit Singh
        Better use service of Indian Postal Service.

Sarika Walse
          My brother has sent courier from Latur on 29/01/10 docket no t36867656.
          It was supposed to reach me within 2 days.
          I am doing follow-up with DTDC guys since 4 days.
          They are giving each others number.
          None of them even bother to call back and tell the status of courier.
          This is such a pathetic service.
          SAME IS THE CASE WITH US
          THE SHIPMENT BOOKED FROM DELHI TO JAHU-DISTT
          HAMIRPUR
          -1-STLL WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONSIGNMENT/NOT DELIVERED AT JAHU TO MR KULDIP
          2- WE HAVE CONTACTED HAMIRPUR [protected], HE SAYS WE HAVE SENT BACK TO RTO HAMIRPUR ON 23-11-09 AND CONTACT MAHESH MOB NO [protected] .WE HAVE CONTACTED MAHESH, HE ADVISED TO CONTACT AVTAR
          3-CONTACTED AVTAR, [protected]
          WE HAVE CONTACTED AVTAR, BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING
          IT IS TOTAL MESS IN HAMIRPUR –HIMACHAL PARDESH
          MY PARCEL COST IS RS 17000/
          KINDLY LOCATE AND DELIVER .
          OTHERWISE WE WILL BE CONSTRAINED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION FOR LOSSES.
          KINDLY LOCATE AND DELIVER

A.N.Narang

DTDC Courier — dtdc courier fraud [Resolved]

bhaskar

I had sent a courier via DTDC from New Delhi to Gorakhpur, Docket No :D02519829 on 25th Jan,2010...

Nandeslu Gautam

This is for your kind information and necessary action that One consignment (K[protected] has been booked under my name on 19.01.10 from Habra, North 24 Parganas West Bengal, But still I did'nt received the delivery till now. More than one week over. I even called them but they are not taking any effort. Please do some stern action against them.

N.GAUTAM
            C-89, IIT KHARAGPUR
            POST-TECHNOLOGY KGP
            WEST BENGAL-721 302
            iam sending a prcel to darbhanga to tallarevu andhra pradesh consignment no.k42839467 taken 14 days time but not delivery pls verify

DTDC, Nandigama — undelivered cover dt 06-01-10 [Resolved]

mesjani
              I HAVE BOOKED I LETTER WITH PHOTO THROUGH DTDC NINDIGAMA;KRISHNA DISTRICT[A.P] INDIA VIDE RECEIPT NO H68061567 TO HAJARI KAKINADA;...

Longjam Angana
              This is a complaint against the DTDC courier service, West Tambaram, Chennai. It was the worst customer service I had ever faced. I had sent an important document from MCC, Chennai to Delhi, CGO complex on 21st, Jan, 10. It was an application for NIFT college which was to be delivered by 23rd Jan, I was assured by the DTDC service that the parcel would be delivered within 24 hours i.e. by 22nd Jan, 10. I was not informed of the delay in shipment and had to call them up to enquire about the shipment on 23rd Jan, 10. No one responded properly, no one knew how to speak English (which is funny), instead of responding to me, they kept chatting amongst themselves and at last they provided an incorrect information that the parcel had been delivered. I again had to call up DTDC courier, New Delhi, there the service was excellent - proper response, calm and patient; and I was informed that the shipment has not yet reached Delhi. I had to call up the Tambaram, Chennai office again which was a horrible experience everytime, I had to shout at them just to make them listen to me and they just told me to contact customer care. The customer care again was another nightmare, the lady just told me its not there problem that it was delayed. It was not the delay or the fact that I was not informed of delays that I'm complaining against but yes I do complain against the horrible customer service provided by the Chennai team.

Soubhik Banerjee

I am supposed to receive a parcel from my parents from Kolkata. It was sent on 11th of January 2010. But its 21st today and till now I have not received the consignment. Even after repeated calls and also lodging a complaint with them, they kept on harassing with improper and misleading details. When somehow I got the number of the Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai Branch Manager he initially said that they have not received it from the guindy office. But later after I started chasing them he said its not their responsibility to deliver things. Its the responsibily of the regional office to send the parcels on time. And he was very rude in his behaviour. He was very indifferent towards my issue and was behaving as if he was not at all bothered if I get that parcel or not. When I asked them to give me in written if they have lost my consignment or not, he said he wont give that and simply gave an email address to raise a complaint.
                This is the most irresponsible and really unehical courier service I have ever come across. They are playing with the customers and making them fool.
                Please do the need ful. My details are as follows :

Shipment No.: K38912972 Reference No.: N/A
                Booked by: DAKSHINESWAR, CALCUTTA On: Monday, January 11, 2010
                No of Pieces: 1
                Status: OUT FOR DELIVERY Last Scanned: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
                At : CHENNAI, 600041 .

Additional Details... K38912972

Date From --ยป To Status

Mon, Jan 11, 2010 BAGHBAZAR MASTER FRANCHISEE, CALCUTTA CHENNAI APEX, CHENNAI Dispatched via Manifest # K5473517

Tue, Jan 12, 2010 KOLKATA, CALCUTTA CHENNAI APEX, CHENNAI Received via Manifest # K5473517

Tue, Jan 12, 2010 CHENNAI, CHENNAI GUINDY BRANCH, CHENNAI Dispatched via Manifest # 92883

Tue, Jan 12, 2010 CHENNAI APEX, CHENNAI GUINDY BRANCH, CHENNAI Received via Manifest # C5454789

Tue, Jan 12, 2010 GUINDY BRANCH, CHENNAI THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Out for delivery via Manifest # 115742

Awaiting for a resolution and please see that no other customer faces this kind of situation.

Thank You.

DTDC — Loss of Consignment

I had sent a consignment(number z[protected] on 19-may-2010 from Jaipur to Delhi.The DTDC consignment tracking system is showing that the consignment is "out of delivery".After seeking this i went my local consignment register office (Himgiri enterprise sanganer) the person at there told me that it will take some more time (on 23 may 2010) i trust him and start waiting then on 28 may 2010 he said the your packet is being lost. i have also done so many complaints to DTDC in between but there is no response from there side. The consignment consist of few paper related to my property.What should I do ..

The complaints/feedback number which i get from DTDC are FDB0042691

CFD0031179

YES DTDC IS A ROBBER'S GANG.
                dont courier in dtdc you may loose your consignment

DTDC Courier — NON DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS [Resolved]

ANINDYA DUTTA
                  DEAR SIR, ONE CONSIGNMENT BOOKED BY MY FATHER (IMPORTANT & EMERGENCY INSURANCE DOCUMENTS) THROUGH DTDC COURIER, SINTHI...

DTDC — Fraud and most Unreliable Service of DTDC [Resolved]

D Basu
                  My parents had sent me a parcel containg articles from Kolkata on 18 Jan, 2010. After i received the parcel on 20 Jan, 2010...

Reshma R Naik

I have sent a courier containing Greeting card & A fastrack watch worth Rs.2195/- by DTDC to goa on 6th Jan by rect no.B59755699. the concer perso have received couroier in open condition & in it was having only greeting, watch was missing. I have spoken to Goa DTDc branch & also to Bangalore DTDC branch both are refusing to take complaint and find out the missing thing , Please do something otherwise the make ful to al the customer.

Thanks.