DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (3804)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

kailashmaya
My consignment no is D03143442. I have booked the consignment on 26 May and it was supposed to be delivered on 28th May at Indore. That the consignment contents some gift for birthday for 30th May. Non delivery on time is a great stress to the sendor as well to receiver and the sending through DTDC courier has been become meaningless. This has resulted a great disappointment and non repairable falut. No doubt the courier who claims time bound deliveries all over the world is failed and liable for suitable cmpensation.

DTDC — Failure of consignment delivery

There was a delivery from Siliguri dated (16th Aug ,2010) to New delhi and the delivery was urgent for which DTDC took Rs 4000+Rs 600 on the condition that they will deliver it on Wednesday (18Th,Aug 2010) before12 noon.I received the consignment on 20th Aug,2010.

I need my money back otherwise I am gonna go higher up.

Thanks!!

DTDC — delay in delivery [Resolved]

vibhorsharan
    i am an engineering student. recently i posted an application letter for training in ranchi (at mecon). i posted...

DTDC / International Courier — DTDC Fraud -Missing items in delivery [Resolved]

sandeep.0602
    Shipping details: From Bristol (UK) to Bangalore (India)
    Invoice No and date: V[protected]/04/2010
    Items missing...

DTDC — Misguided me [Resolved]

Manish Kumar Sinha

with due respect i want to state that i have sent my some documents to Patna from Guwahati...

DTDC — Complaint Against DTDC Courier Services [Resolved]

richa1412
    I sent a parcel through DTDC courier service on 11th May 2010 from Kanpur (U.P.) to Gurgaon, Harayana. Today is 19th May 2010...

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. — POOR SERVICES [Resolved]

arunvsh
    I have sent medicines worth Rs. 1100.00 through DTDC COURIER & CARGO SERVICES LTD. from UNCHAHAR ( DISTT.- RAEBARELI)...

raviroadlines
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

We M/s Ravi Roadlines had book a courier on 4th of May 2010 From Mumbai Branch to Nagpur and it was not delivered till 7th of may 2010 so we tried to make the inquiry of the said courier bearing the Receipt Number M52210640 after making the inquiry we came to know that the courier is to be delivered by the Wardhman Nagar Branch Franchisee handled by Mr. Pramod Chawla after taking to him he gave a very rude and abused reply to call in office and get the inquiry and not to call on mobile phone then after inquiring in the office we came to know that the courier has been miss delivered and the 3rd party to whom the courier was delivered had dismantle the document “This Inquiry was also made by us” then we spoke to Mr. Pramod Chawla Owner Franchisee Wardhman Nagar He certainly refused to take any responsibility and gave the number of Mr. Pandey (Manager DTDC Courier Service Nagpur) We spoke to him he Held a meeting and told the Franchisee Owner to make the claim settle on Saturday then on Monday 10th of May 2010 We gave a Call to Mr. Pandey and Mr. Pramod Chawla both Mr. Pandey told to talk to Mr. Pramod as he Cant Help anymore we talked to Mr. Pramod Chawla he gave Bad Words used Abusive Language and told us to take a Legal Action against DTDC Courier Services so we kindly like to know that what shall be your advice as we had suffered a loss of more than 35000.00 (Thirty Five Thousand Rupees)

natepoint
      We recently sent 2 packets (1+1), each less than 500 gms. The total weight for both packets were not more than 650 gms. The origination point was a DTDC channel partner shop at Noida, Sector 57, near our office, and destination was Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. The DTDC rates for the national plus service for this weight is not more than Rs160, according to their tariff. I was charged Rs 600 by their channel partner. When I complained, the channel partner connected me to his office (which I assume was DTDC Noida office) who confirmed the rates on the mobile phone. The Noida office personnel who booked this consignment might also be involved in this scam.

Here are the Details:

Details of your Noida branch that serviced this:

Office Name : NOIDA BRANCH
      Address : E-21A, SEC.8,, NOIDA
      Pincode : 201301
      Email : hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com

I have written evidence of their channel partner collecting Rs 600 for this consignment (Almost four times the cost of the service).

My advice:

Always be careful before you do anything with DTDC.

ujsankar
        I had sent some important office documents from Kakinada (AP) to Sr. Audit Officer(Admn.), P&T Audit Office, 'C' wing, 4th floor, BSNL Administrative Building, Juhu Danda, Santracruz(W), Mumbai - 54 (ph.No.[protected] under consignment No.H70960004 on 26.04.2010 through DTDC. Though the tracking details shows that the documents has been delivered, the same has not been received by my office. I regret to inform you that even after repeated requests to inform me about the details of the POD, I am still awaiting for the details even after a week. This shows the poor feedback of DTDC. I hope that I will be informed about the details of the POD at the earliest. I also request you to please send me a scanned copy of the POD by email on [protected]@yahoo.co.in or jaya.[protected]@rediffmail.com.
        Thanking you in anticipation.

Usha Jayasankar.

ASHISH KANSAL

Please find below my complaint for not delivering the courier in time and mental harashment and financial loss due to this.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: ashish kansal <ashish.[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:14 AM
          Subject: Re: complaint for courier No.V02637351
          To: CSS.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com

REMINDER I

Sorry for emailing you again. As mentioned in my earlier emails as below. kindly give me the satisfactory and positive reply for not delivering the courier in time and also compensate me for mental harasment and my financial loss.

regards

ASHISH KANSAL,
          Ph[protected]

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:26 AM, ashish kansal <ashish.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear K.Shivan,

Thanks for the reply. I had spoken to you yesterday and waiitng for your reply till late night. As i have already mentioned that the courier was required by me yesterday, there is no use of that courier to me today. My address and contact details are as below-

LIC Housing Finance ltd,
          2nd floor,45/47,Bombay Life Building,
          Veer Nariman Road,
          Fort,Mumbai-400001

Ph:[protected].

I there fore once again request to kindly give me the satisfactory and positive reply for not delivering the courier in time and also compensate me for mental harasment and my financial loss.

thanks

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:28 AM, <CSS.[protected]@dtdc.com> wrote:

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you . Meanwhile can you provide us the destination address and contact number which will help us in further investigations.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
          for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

K.Shivan
          Executive-CustomerSupport

Cc : Dear Mr.Petras, Kindly check and arrage for delivery on top Priority.

ashish kansal <ashish.[protected]@gmail.com>
          30/04/2010 14:49
          To css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com
          cc
          Subject complaint for courier No.V02637351

Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that a courier was send to me by my person from panipat under METRO PLUS scheme of DTDC on 28.04.2010 at 10.30 am to Mumbai(charged Rs.125/-). The courier was containing some very very important documents, which was required by me on 29.04.2010. Before sending the document my person in panipat had enquired from your official that whether your Company can delivered the courier on 29.04.2010 by 11.00 am, your official had informed that METRO PLUS is the special service of DTDC and with in 24 hour delivery is confirmed by the DTDC, i also checked in your website and there also you have given wrong promotion advertisement stating the confirmed 24 hour delivery. I am sorry to inform you that I have not received the courier within the stipulated time. As the courier was very urgent, I spend my full day in following up with your officials in Mumbai on 29.04.2010. I have not received any satisfactory reply from DTDC side. I have spoken to Seema in fort branch and Mr Petrus in Goregaon branch. Your official in panipat has informed at around 2.00 pm on 29.04.2010 that the person in Mumbai has already started to deliver the courier to you. At around 4.00 pm on 29.04.2010 I came to know that my courier has not received in Mumbai Goregaon. Susequenty, I had spoken four to five times to Mr Shivam in your Corporate office at Bangalore on 29.04.2010. On my enquiry Mr Shivam has informed that I will look into the matter and call u back in 10 minutes. After that I had called him twice but he not come on line and informed your receptionsist that he will me back in 10-15 minutes. I am sorry to inform again that till now I have not received any call from Mr Shivam also. Sorry for saying that I have bothered a lot in transanction with DTDC and because of not receiving the document in time, apart from mental harasment I had incurred a loss of around Rs.6000/-. I there fore request to kindly give me the satisfactory and positive reply for not delivering the courier and also compensate me for mental harasment and my financial loss. In hope of the early and positive reply.

Ph:[protected]

______________________________________________________________________
          This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
          ______________________________________________________________________

********************************************************************************...

www.dtdc.com

______________________________________________________________________
          This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
          For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
          R, I, Shastri,
          C/o Currency Chest,
          Punjab National Bnak,
          Jubilee chowk,
          Rajkot. 360001

Reg.:- Non delivery of C.N.No.A 27712709.

My daughter sent one letter as per above mentioned TID number from Vadodara, but till this moment I have not received the same. I have contacted your office on[protected]Nileshbhai/Vijaybhai), he said that collect your envelope from our office otherwise I will deliver the same before 04.30 p.m..Even though he has not deliver the same. After that I ring on[protected] many time but he has not pick up the.
          phone. Please do the needful in this matter as I am awaiting your Door To Door Service.
          Thanking you.

Yours' faithfully,

MANAGER

DTDC — Shift till date not received to consignee [Resolved]

vinal
            My self Vinal Mehra I booked one pack product for my relative by DTDC courier service at Pimpri(Pune) On dated...

msunil
            DTDC hebbal is the worst service branh I have ever come across . They are the most laziest , careless courier service.

I am just 4 kms away from the Hebbal DTDC office and my courier is pending since 8 days with them . When I called them they are asking me to go and collect it . Reason too many deliveries are there and they arenot able to distinguish which is the priority delivery.

DONT EVER USE DTDC services .

Their address:
            Email:
            css.[protected]@dtdc.com

DTDC India : Worst service ever

ganesh
              I would like to bring to your notice, difficulties faced myself due to loss of docket in transit by DTDC.
              Had been writing to the customer support since months but there's no reply from them.

Attached herewith all the conversation we had

Still Awaiting reply........

Its almost two months now,.........

Gagan

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "gagan grover"[protected]@rediffmail.com
              To: css.[protected]@dtdc.com
              Subject: Re: Re: Lost of docket

Expecting Revert

Is this what your custome care all about????

Gagan

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:09:03 +0530 wrote
              >Thanks Nagraj,

I am really glad to have a reply from someone from the company's end, after been following since long time. It has almost been 40 days since I sent the consignment through DTDC. I had been following up with the agency mentioned in the previous mails, but was not guided through. Till date there's no positive response.

Also I have mentioned the destination address in my previous mails.

Kindly look in the matter as soon as possible as I am still awaiting the document to be found, as it has some important documents which has delayed my purpose of work and also questioned my goodwill and reputation.

Thanks & Regards
              Gagan Grover
              [protected] [protected]

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:48:11 +0530 wrote
              >Dear Sir/Madam,
              >We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered
              >with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have
              >fallen short of your expectations.
              >We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a
              >request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with
              >us, we will respond to you.Meanwhile can you provide us the destination
              >address and contact number which will help us in further investigations.
              >In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our
              >attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve
              >our services.
              >We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.
              >Thanking you,
              >cc
              >Subject
              >Fw: Fw: Lost of docket
              >Dear Sir,
              >With refrence to previous mails, reply still awaited.
              >Note: Forwarded message attached
              >-- Original Message --
              >From: "gagan grover"[protected]@rediffmail.com
              >To: css.[protected]@dtdc.com
              >Subject: Fw: Lost of docket
              >______________________________________________________________________
              >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
              >----- Message from "gagan grover" on Unknown
              >-----
              >To:
              >Subject:
              >Fw: Lost of docket
              >Dear sir,
              >With reference to the previous sent mail. Awaiting confirmation or reply
              >for the same.
              >Dear Sir,
              >Kindly trace the docket no.P 12175991, which was sent on 19th of February
              >from Shivaji Nagar, Pune through Shree Gajanan Enterprises opp Model
              >Colony Police chowky. The Docket has not yet been recieved till date. Had
              >been following for the same with the agency, but did not get any revert.
              >The Consignment address was P.C.Shekar, c/o Ashok Kumar, Dresswell, Noor
              >Complex, Mulky (DK) Manglor.
              >Kindly revert on the same ASAP
              >[protected] [protected]
              >************************************************************************
              >The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
              >WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
              >************************************************************************
              >****************************************************************************...
              >______________________________________________________________________
              >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
              >For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
              --Sent from MobileRediff--

SOUMYA SENGUPTA
                I had sent a parcel containing a dress material worth Rs. 800 to the following address

CONSIGNMENT NO H68502648

Kotsahi
                Tangi
                Cuttack
                Orissa

on 10 February 2010 and till date the parcel and its status is out of vision.
                When enquired at both Cuttack and Hyderabad DTDC offices, firstly they said that the area of delivery is not covered and hence we had to collect the parcel from Cuttack office. however when the recipient went there, to her dismay she found that the parcel is missing and they kept telling to re visit so that they can found it and deliver. Till date , the parcel is undelivered and even after repeated complaints to their concerned authorities, none of the purpose has been solved. Such is a improper professional behaviour at their end and I want to be compensated for the total amount of the parcel .
                Also to be noticed that the parcel was misplaced from the Cuttack Office which doubts the integrity of the staff there. Secondly if the area was not covered , parcel should not have been accepted at first place and no information about the same was provided to me while booking for the consignment.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary actions..
                SOUMYA SENGUPTA
                Ph- + 91- [protected]
                Hyderabad

DTDC — Parcel Stolen

DTDC

The tracking number for this package is Z71158803 stolen in rajkot branch. how it possible, it is worst services. I never say to anyone use DTDC services. first flight, blue dart services are too fast and satisfy even parcel received to us.

I never expected this from your side end.

Mamta Verma
                  Important medical reports were sent via DTDC courier no. F04881163 on Apr-2, 2010. The courier was despatched from Gurgaon and was sent for delivery to Colaba, Mumbai. So far , its Apr-7, 2010, courier has not reached.

Yesterday, morning (Apr-6, 2010), since I had not received the DTDC courier, I checked on internet and it showed 'out for delivery'. At around 3 pm, I called DTDC office to check on the status. One lady at the DTDC office (after much asking she told me her name was Meenal, refused to give her full name) put her delivery boy on conference. The boy said that my parcel was with him but he was not feeling well and point blank refused to deliver the parcel; even when we tried to explain the urgency that the courier had medical reports which had to be shown to the doctor. Ms. Meenal then hung up telling me that she will call me in half an hour. I kept waiting for her call. I had to only call her after half an hour and after much coaxing and requesting, Ms. Meenal told me that she will get it delivered by yesterday evening 6 pm. I asked her if I could speak to her manager. she said he is not there. Till date nothing has happened and I have not received my courier.

As a consumer, DTDC was opted for reliability and punctuality in delivery of important medical reports.
                  A huge inconvenience was caused. I am surprised that in this age a courier from Gurgaon to Mumbai takes more than 6 days for being delivered.......Its a shame. Companies feel that a customer is helpless and what difference can one small customer make to their business.

I have approached this forum in hope of some appropriate action that will be taken in benefit of the customers at large.

Mamta Verma
                  I sent a shipment yesterday through DTDC and the consignment number is C28235360. They comitted to deliver the shipment by today. The shipemnt is from chennai to kadap (200 Kms only). When I looked at the tracking info today morning, its mentioned that the shipment nor even reached Tirupathi. After calling them multiple times, they finally confirmed that there was a problem and they are not in a position to deliver today and they can ship it by tomorrow noon. Better not to commit if they are not capable of doing so.

Rajnish Kumar

I had booked a courier for Rajasthan on 23rd, March,10. but my courier niether delivered nor return to me. I have sent twice complaint mail to DTDC customer care but no any response by them. Still I waiting for my packet. My Shipment details are following:-

Consignment Details...

Received via Manifest # Z1684332

Incidents Between
                    24/03/2010 And 24/03/2010 X

24/03/2010
                    RAJASTHAN - Ram Navmi (Official Holiday)

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 JAIPUR BRANCH, JAIPUR NORTHERN RO, DELHI
                    RTO DUE TO INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS

Incidents Between
                    24/03/2010 And 25/03/2010 X

24/03/2010
                    RAJASTHAN - Ram Navmi (Official Holiday)

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 NORTHERN RO, DELHI CHENNAI, CHENNAI RTO DUE
                    TO NO SERVICE

Please do the needfull help.
                    Thanking You!
                    Rajnish Kumar
                    DEAR SIR, ONE CONSIGNMENT BOOKED BY MADE EASY EDUCATION PVT. LTD. ON[protected] THROUGH DTDC COURIER, FROM BER SARAI , CONSIGNMENT NOTE NO. D02364016 DATED 18-01-10 TO ME AT THE ADDRESS OF B.I.T.SINDRI,DHANBAD,JHARKHAND.
                    PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS AN IMPORTANT FOR MY PREPRATION FOR GATE EXAMS. WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT BY 21-01-10. AFTER I CHASING WITH DTDC COURIER ON 22-01-10 .THEY TOLD ME THE PACKET NO. AND MY PACKET WILL BE DELIVERED SOON.I HAVE SEEN MY CONSIGNMENT STATUS ON NET AND COME TO KNOW THAT IT HAS REACHED ON[protected] IN DHANBAD. STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT.
                    PLEASE LOOK THAT WHY THIS TYPE OF DELAY OCCURRING IN SERVICES.

THEREFORE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK AFTER THIS MATTER & WAITING FOR YOUR PROPER ACTION & OBLIGE.

WITH KINDEST REGARDS
                    PRASHANT KUMAR
                    Dear sir/mam

I am not Receive my packet because khanna branch not delivery in my office address..
                    my doct no. Z09072360 and delivery date 22/03/2010, Ludhiana to Khanna...its urgent packet for me...
                    STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT.

PLEASE LOOK THAT WHY THIS TYPE OF DELAY OCCURRING IN SERVICES.

Thanks & Best Regards
                    Vinkal Gumber

I had booked a courier for Dewas on 28, sep, 10. but my courier niether delivered nor return to me. I have sent twice complaint mail to DTDC customer care but no any response by them. Still I waiting for my packet. My Shipment details are following:-

CN no;- A19548533

Imtiaz Goney
                      I had sent a parcel addressed to Bangalore through DTDC courier service on 20th January 2010.However, the parcel was lost due to negligence of the DTDC personal. I had submitted a written complaint at the booking office in Meghalaya Shillong on 10th February 2010 to claim the loss I incurred in sending the parcel. The authorities has remained apathetic towards my complaint and has not taken any necessary action in this regard. The complaint is pending till date and still no action is being taken.
                      I, therefore, request you to please take all necessary actions against the authorities in DTDC.
                      Please do contact me for any information in this regard.

DTDC Courier — False information on consignment delivery [Resolved]

ajitmajhi
                        I have a consignment from Orissa on 23rd March 2010 to be delivered in Chembur , Mumbai. The address , phone number everything...

S K Appachu

DTDC was entrusted with a shipment from Bangalore with consignment number B60950109 on 22nd March for a fee of Rs.80 to be delivered at my address in Goregaon, Mumbai.

The company did not have the decency to call and even inform me that the same was lost. Only after repeated calls on my behalf to mulitple numbers (as they kept asking me to call different numbers) did i get a confirmation on the 29th of March that they had misplaced the consignment.

Further, I was told that they would file an FIR for the same and deliver the same to my address the following day. Till date, (1st April), i have not received the FIR either.

Stern action needs to be taken against the responsible parties.
                        Appachu

DTDC — missing shipment

I sent a courier with DTDC, consignment number - B94205023 on april 2nd and it did not reach Guwahati still. I tried reaching out to Customer Care people and no body answers me correctly. I am fed up of this. can anyone help me with this please

Mansoor Ali Makrani
                          wrf to consignment no.A17732347,I booked my imp and urgent parcel to Threshold Art Gallery,New Delhi on[protected] to be sent by "AIR". The parcel should have reached within 48 hrs atleast but it reached on[protected] .
                          The reason being that the DTDC baroda-ahmedabad sent it by "surface" and not "air".
                          I had called the DTDC offices in Baroda,Ahmedabad,Bangalore and New Delhi over 100 times.But they did not respond appropriate,while the Baorda Branch lied saying that the parcel has reached on monday,the22nd and would be delivered the same day or early next day.
                          It was only on[protected],that the Ahmedabad office said the parcel was being sent by "SURFACE"/road.
                          It hasa resulted in "Loss of my reputation" and "honour" and "loss in my Business and relationship".

dtdc courier and cargo limited — CHEATING

I had booked some eatables through this company to deliver in the same city.I was surprised to know that when the parcel was received by the concerened person, it was astonisingly underweight. I had booked 2 Kg of eatables and paid Rs 155 as a service charge, and when it was delivered,it was hardly half a Kg. Its detail is as follows - No. Z97272424, Date 1/9/09, Name R.K.JHA, Sender"s name - A.K.JHA. My complaint with this company is that despite investing a good amount of money by me the company is not trustworthy.