DTDC Courier & Cargo — delivery boys behavior

Hi, i have parcel to be delivered which was sent almost 3 weeks ago, they have held my package telling my address is incomplete when the actual fact is i receive parcels every week, n if it was so they should have called me to ask the address which they ideally dint on that they are being very rude to customers. Especially the person with the phone number [protected] who is basically from the peenya dtdc talks in a very rude manner stating if you want the parcel u have to call us not we and all that sort. Probably had the pathetic experience 🙏

[May 08, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

X31072678

Dtdc Never called me, In website when i tried to Track, They are showing me as Item already Delievered

Phone No:[protected]

Mohammed Nafih Yuseph's reply, May 4, 2019
Parcel still Not delivered
I sent the parcel from Patna Dtdc to Khammam. It is supposed to reach on 2 May. I have provided a complete address with the phone number bu, t yet they couldn't deliver my parcel and saying its incomplete address or wrong (cir). Please check with your system and do the needful.

मेरे दो पार्सल है श्रीमान जी परन्तु dtdc कार्यालय से call आती है और कहते है कि हम वहाँ पर डिलीवरी नही करते है। जब दिये गए स्थान पर डिलीवरी नही करते है तो उससे स्वीकार क्यों किया गया। मेरे पार्सल नम्बर निम्न हैं
Z88091613
A43825854
Courier was sent on 29.04.19 from Vijayawada by T.Srinivasa Reddy to Tamma Anjana, Bhopal. It reached today i.e, 02.05.2019. Items in the courier were the food of 2.430 kg, out of which nearly 1 kg is missing. The parcel was cut from a corner and the items were stolen.

Consignment Number/Shipper No: H86830284

Consignment number: Z96349575
DTDC Services takes one week time for reaching the courier from DELHI to KERALA. As we all know that while travelling through Train can reach kerala after 2 days. But this DTDC service can't able to reach even after one week.

A very bad experience from DTDC SERVICES.
I have not received the product and they have done a fake update showing i received yesterday it was in kolkata newtown air branch package sent from patna plz help v imp my haldi ceremony jwellary is there it was dispatched on 26 th april 2019 plz help

DTDC Courier & Cargo