DTDC Courier & Cargo — package spoilt

ashna singhal on Jan 7, 2019
I had made a courier of chocolates through dtdc (Tracking id:d[protected], on 29th dec 2018. The courier was strictly asked to be delivered within 3-4 days, and the extra charge was also paid, but due to carelessness of the dtdc employees the parcel got delayed as a result of which the entire package of chocolates got spoilt. I appeal for a refund of my charges asap.

[Jan 07, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have placed a courier to dtdc shikaripalya, Electronic City Phase 1, bangalore. Office no-[protected] .
Did emergency courier
Still not received at destination.
Paid extra amount.
Need my refund.
It is a confidential document
Kindly do not lose it
Otherwise i will have to place a legal complaint against you guys
I send three consignment from Durgapur WB on 31st December. Still today 2 consignment on the way. Please deliver fast.
Why you provide contact no?
It's never work.
Please paid my loss
V51419164
F11063035
DTDC consignment no. D48181272 now at kolkata from 24th of this month . this is urgently reqd. hence take action soon so that item can be delivered quickly.
a k lala's reply, Dec 31, 2018
My Airway Bill No D47474766 dispatched on 20th December to Yelahanka Bangalore and has reached your Hebbal Facility location on 24th December 2018 around 3 pm.
They have yet to give my delivery and are making us run from one branch to another. your DTDC in Pune had promised delivery by 24th December 2018

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]