[Resolved] Ecom Express — delay in delivery of my product

Simran Salim on Jan 14, 2019
My order has not yet been delivered. I was getting messages stating that i had asked for rescheduling while no one from your office didn't even contact me for my address. Finally i had rescheduled the delivery on 09.01.2018 still the product is not delivered. Had already contacted your office and they had told me that the order will be delivered within 24 hours. Nearly 4 times i had registered a complaint

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Simran Salim, Jan 14, 2019
AWB No[protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the screen shot of the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

Mere dwara jo diya geya tha oder usme 3 [censored]s alag colour tha lekin jo oder delivery huaa hai usme clour different hai ialye mare oder ko return kar mera paisa return kiyiye. Oder ki adhik jankari ke liye oder ka photo bhej diye hai.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express
AWB no[protected] not received but status delivered.whay to do because do many times completed to costomer care but no proper response from the it end

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest. Meanwhile, request you to kindly cross check with your family member/neighbor and confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express
I want to canceled my order please canceled my order

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in this regards. If delivery is attempted, request you to kindly refuse to accept the delivery.

Ecom Express Team
[protected] awd number take action on chennachesavulu
Charging problem
Risky Alom King's reply, Dec 25, 2018
Charging problem, it does not on
Risky Alom King's reply, Dec 25, 2018
Changing problem and it does not on

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the new reverse pick up request.

+91 11 3021 2000