Ecom Express — pickup is rescheduling

Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Pratyusha1 on Jan 14, 2020
My order no: so[protected] is supposed (Estimated by club factory) to be delivered by 16th of december 2019. It was shown shipped by club factory. I contacted ecom and they said club factory has not yet shipped the order.!! But i’ve got message from cf that it was shipped. From 11th onwards the tracking info shows ‘pickup rescheduled ’. Its been almost 3weeks and tracking info is still the same! Why is it happening? Will i get my product???

pickup is rescheduling

[Jan 14, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Ecom express is One of the worst courier company. Because I m complaining on daily basis but there is no response from that side and continuously complaining for one week they did not deliver my courier.so I think I will never try to use this courier company.Product awb number is [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2020

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please reconfirm the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint as the given tracking number shows delivered on 24th December 2019.

Team ECOM Express
I ordered one saree, but I received another saree which is very poor quality. I want to return that order. I spended 875 for this saree this is not at all fair
Plz explain procedure
Order num: 42696234_1
Return code:394210

Delivery attempt didn't happen. Customer was available at the given address throughout the day, still status shows customer unavailable.

Undue delay and irresponsible delivery .

I would like to escalate the issue to the sender of the product
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2020

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express