Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Electrolux India

Having problems with Electrolux India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Electrolux India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Electrolux India

Electrolux India Website

Electrolux India Head Office Address

Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Electrolux India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 200 1212

Electrolux India reviews & complaints(928)

I got the microwave 1 month back from flipkart, paid 10k for that and i see that the bulb inside the microwave is not glowing, i am very unhappy with the product as it is defective within a month purchase, the technician had visited our place today and told us that bulb has gone and he wants to pay for that. why do u sell defective products, please revert back to me and get my issue fixed free of cost. i purchased on 27th june 2015 and you tel me that i have 3 years warranty and already within an month this issue started but i called you guys today. either fix it or replaced my microwave
I I have LG microwave and refrigerator. Everyone in the family loves. It is so easy to do a lot of things with it! We ordered it online on http://gerhardsappliance.com . All was arrived on time and it was free shipping. It is easy to cook and everything is fresh!

Hi, Really regret to say that your Customer Care Service is BAD to the core. I had raised a complaint via customer care, on the issue I am facing with my Electrolux – Refrigerator. First complaint was raised on Wed 5th Aug 2015 @ 10 AM with EBLR050815L0018. Reached to customer care so many times to get the update on my complaint, but no proper response. Later on Friday I got the Bangalore Service Centre no, tried so many times from multiple sources to reach out to ABDUL REHMAN with mobile([protected]). But no one responded in that number also. Waited till Mon 10th Aug 2015, but no response from your service engineers. Called customer care again, person named SUMIT(from UP) have told that the complaint is updated as “Information”, it was not allotted to any service engineer. Later I have got an SMS with another complaint no. EBLR[protected]. Yesterday I have got an SMS with the service engineer name MUJAHID([protected], [protected]). Tried reaching these numbers from the time I received the SMS, but no response from any one. I have been many electronic goods with different companies, but I haven’t faced such a bad customer service. Max by 3 days my complaint will be addressed in any product. Here it’s been 7 days without any proper action on complaints and No Follow-ups on complaints. Now also, before drafting the email I have tried reaching the engineer, NO RESPONSE. Feeling very bad to own this Electrolux Product L L L Important: I would not suggest your products to any of my friends and relatives.

Cooling coil my split AC had been giving trouble since July 2014 & since the replacement was not immediate possible as they told that the vendor takes time for supply of such parts for old models. A stop gap arrangement was provided & then there was no further action. The inner unit provided as stop gap arrangement has stopped working & their so called engineers have not been able to resolve the issue. Many no. Of complaint have been lodged but there is no resolution till date. As such I need help from your forum . Thanks A.Khanna [protected]

Stop gap arrangement provided for cooling coil of inner unit with the promise to resolve the issue by getting new from their...

I complaint regarding my fridge not working properly about 20-25 days back. Engineer visited 3-4 times. Changes parts 2 times. but till date Fridge is not working properly.You are requested to kindly rectify the problem as early as possible. Thanking you, Sincerely Sanjay Khurana Flat No. 122, Meghdoot Appartments, Sec. 10-A, Gurgaon (Haryana) Mob. [protected], [protected]

Hello This is regarding my Electrolux AC purchased in the month of May 2015 from Ezone. From the month of June we started getting issues with the AC . Many Water drops coming out from AC front side instead coming out from drainage pipe. We called customer care and registered a complaint 3-4 times. Engineer comes and do his work but the result remains the same after running the AC for 2-3 hours. Also the remote display suddenly disappeared . Sometimes it comes automatically and sometimes it goes away for few days . We have also registered a complaint for defective remote also and the replacement will come after 15 days. Using Electrolux AC is such a harassment since we purchàsed . It seems we got a defective piece and looking for a replacement with refund of my money . This was a first time i bought split AC in my 36 years of life and was so happy about it but not thought of getting pain after purchasing such product. Sorry to say but I am totally unsatisfied and unhappy now that I wasted my hard earn money on this path

Since from before One Month, Electrolux has not Solve the Problem. Technician, Way of Taking is very Bad. Using Bad Language They Tell me that they are Sending Last time Technician either they resolve or Not only last time. But I say that until I will not satisfied I will make complain and Take the Problem to Consumer Forum, then they say " wherever you want to go, but koi Kisi ka kuch Ukhaad nhi Payega, bahoot aaye aur bahoot gaye " I have Audio Proof of this Bad Way Talking I have made many times complaint but they are unable to resolve the Problem. I have Electrolux Split AC in which Ice Making a lot about 1/2 inches at Filter Place. Sometimes Blower Makes Sounds. Please Make Resolve as Soon as Possible Hope to have My Solution Soon. Regards Akhlaq Ahmad Register Mobile No.: [protected]

I have read about Sanjeev Singh before in this forum and had a very bad experience for my A/C service .I just got through to Mr. Sanjeev Singh. He is one of the most arrogant and rude person who I have ever spoken to in my life who lacks even basic manners. I can't even imagine how can someone like him be in a position that he is in. The first time I got his number from the call center I called him, he didn't answer the phone. I called the call center back and told them he didn't answer my call, they tried calling him to patch me through to him, he didn't answer. I called him again after 3hours and he answered when I explained to him my problem and when I told him that he didn't answer my call he called me a liar !!! (for just an A/C service??) I told him that being in his position he can't talk to customers like that, he told me that " Thank you, you are the one who brought me in this world". I was shocked and told him that he should at least respect his parents and not say things like this and I will take this to electrolux head office. His answer was "I worked with Samsung before now I work with electrolux and in 3 months I will change my job so I don't care". He was rude beyond words. If you can get hold of his sim card you can get the full text of his rudeness and our conversation. After this experience I don't want your service or will ever purchase any product from you guys. I will tell all to refrain from buying electrolux. If this is how you treat and cheat people then I hope you cease to operate, so that no one has to go through this agony and talk to people like Sanjeev Singh who don't even have basic manners.

Hi, As I can see there are a lot of complaints and iam not surprised as you have such a pathetic customer call center and even more horrible service center. I sure your company will be history soon in India. I have an A/C. I first called up the call center on Friday 19th June 2015(Ref: eblr[protected]). Today is 24th June Wednesday and no one has attended so far. From today (24th June)morning I have made calls 5 times to call center spoke to someone called Priyanka and many others and I got Bangalore area manager Saddique Pasha's Number [protected], this person does not answer his phone or call back. Called back call center got his boss Sanjeev Singh's number [protected] even he does not answer his phone or call back. The call center reps try to call them both and no response from both the senior guys.If this is how the top management works then, I can only imagine how the lower service center guys work. Had a problem with my Samsung fridge, 2 hrs the problem was solved you should learn from them or if you can't then stop your business. I think the best solution to my Electrolux A/C problem is to sell it on ebay or best sell it as scrap to garbage collector, so that no one has to go through the pain i am going through. Never ever buy electrolux product, its rubbish.

We have bought the Electrolux Refrigerator at the year of 2006, Model No:ERP245FF PNC No:[protected], SR No:63713576:Capacity :235 Litres.We have registered a complaint in Electrolux Service Centre for the Repair in fridge Complaint No: ECHN[protected].We have called so many time no responsible from that service centre and techician.It may be out of warranty, But Service centre is to provide to proper service from same company itself. The technician name Selvakumar contact number [protected] had not pick the call again we have re complaint against this improper action, After a day came another technician contacted us named Vinoth kumar came home dismantle the refrigerator parts and bought amount from us sum of Rs.300/-, as advance to change the spare parts.After that we called him but he didnt pickup call we called in another mobile numbers he answered that he was on the way but not yet service provided.We would like to appeal the case over the Electrolux Service Centre, No.346, Arcot Road, Kaakithapaatarai, Vellore-632001.For this improper action and alleging customer calls please take an appropriate action and give a deatail solution to the consumer.

I bought a doubledoor freeze from your dealer Great Eastern in Uttarpara, Hooghly, West Bengal on july 12, 2013. It worked well for about 1& 1/2 years. From Feb, 2015 it began to give trouble. First the deep freeze was cooling toomuch, the vapour was freezing ang becoming ice. Ice could be seen in the inside body, whenever the freezer was opened. But the lower part i.e. The normal freeze part was not cooling at all. We called the customer care unit of yours and lodged the complain. Your authorised service centre Microlink, Uttarpara sent their technician who first changed two sensors. The freeze worked a day or two then again it was not coolong. Then again they attended our complain, thistime changing again a sensor sayig that the it was effecting the heating system, which was not allowing atodefrost facility, which is not allowing the cool air to flow to the freeze from the deep freeze. Agan after a day or two, same problem arised, again we complained, they came, changed an electronic box charging Rs 1500/= . Again after 3-4 days the freeze was not cooling atal. This time the deepfreeze was also not cooling. Again they came, said the compressure has to be changed, changedit charging Rs1300/== for gass filling. After 2 days again same problem, they said that the new compressure is not working, they will take the freeze to their workshop and solve the problem. They took it on 30 th May 2015 and returned it inthe evening on 10th June, yesterday. No technician attended, but they just sent the machine in a van and the man who drove the van, lifted the machine to our house.We started the freeze but it was not working. They kept the freeze in their workshop and said it was under observation for several days, working well. Now we are puzzled, what should we do? I have lodged two more complains before through email in this page but didnot get any reply also.

Sir/ mam, I mailed a complaint about my fridge on your mail id. ( electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in). on date 04-06-15. but there is no response. till now. my complaint no. EGUR[protected]date :[protected] after calling call your customer no. Engg. came and tell your fridge motor is not working & some change .say ok. & take visit charge go back. but fridge was same condition . next day come after call say your compress is not working. what we do? there is no response from your side. we are going to any other engg. for fridge repaire. we will aware to next time to purchase any electrolus item. I am not happy . j.b.kala [protected] [protected] [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear sir I have a fully automatic washing machine (electrolux make) which is not working from last week. I have lodge a complain...
                        Dear Sir, I Mrs.Shubhada Aterkar Purchased a Refrigerator as per below specifications- Capacity-240Lit. Model-EDL254/2011 Purchase...

This is to inform you I have buyed Electrolux fridge small one from flipkart on April 24, 2015, I have put complain in flipkart customer care that my fridge side body parts are getting heated heavily and even cooling is not done .No one has taken action in this case.please do necessary action.My name is samiran sings Roy and the number from which I have given complain-[protected], alternate number -[protected], my mail I'd [protected]@rediffmail.com

I submitted a complain regarding "Bottle tray of my refrigerator" on your helpline no. i.e. [protected] on 23/05/2015. The executive said to me that your dealer will resolve this problem by contacting me within 24 hours but now its been 48 hours but nobody contacted me. you are requested to take necessary steps regarding it. my complain no. is EJAI[protected]. NAME: RAVI KANT S/O HARGOVIND SHARMA ADD: NEW SUBHASH COLONY B/O TRD RAILWAY COLONY, SAWAI MADHOPUR 322001. RAJASTHAN CONTACT NO. : [protected]

since april2015 Several complaint has been lodged, each time the technician attended, changed a parts or other but all in vain. Atlast they said, compressure has to be changed, they changed it on 23 rd may, i.e last saturday, but again I am facing the same problem. Each time I am paying the bill for the parts changed, filling gas in the compressure, etc, which is just emptying my wallet but all in vain. I would like to know what is actually the problem? Are the technitians attending inefficient? They are not even tell clearly about the fault. Whenever asked, they say that they are seeing to it. Eachtime they are failing and I am facing the problem in this scorching heat. Will they be able to solve the problem at all? Howmuch more money will I have to pay more each and every time in the name of changing a parts?

Dear Sir, It gives me deep sorrow to share with you that post my reminders and several follow-ups with your service representatives and team I am still a VERY VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.Post one month after service I received my washing machine back. Again, the machine's sensors are not working which does not allow water to keep in level as per suggeted norms.The sound problem is still their.The service efficiency of your team is Absolutely poor to addresss my issues . I am mentally troubled and would ask such an esteemed organization the way things are working out is absolutely inappropriate and CUSTOMER SATSIFACTION IS WORST. I finally would ask you to provide me a new machine or I have to take legal courses and move to consumer court to finally get solution for my long-run troubles which I cannot address anymore. Revert at the earliest. Best Regards Devendra Kumar Agra [protected]

Dear Sir, Pls find the below trail mail. It gives me deep sorrow to share with you that post my reminders and several follow-ups with your service representatives and team I am still a VERY VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.Post one month after service I received my washing machine back. Again, the machine's sensors are not working which does not allow water to keep in level as per suggeted norms.The sound problem is still their.The service efficiency of your team is Absolutely poor to addresss my issues . I am mentally troubled and would ask such an esteemed organization the way things are working out is absolutely inappropriate and CUSTOMER SATSIFACTION IS WORST. I finally would ask you to provide me a new machine or I have to take legal courses and move to consumer court to finally get solution for my long-run troubles which I cannot address anymore. Revert at the earliest. Best Regards Devendra Kumar Agra [protected] From: [protected]@hotmail.com To: sunil.[protected]@pmail.in; sepl.[protected]@gmail.com CC: [protected]@pmail.com; [protected]@pmail.in Subject: Electrolux washing machine Complaint Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:03:34 +0000 Dear Sir/Mam, I would like to share with you my some of my worst experiences with Electrolux services and customer complaint resolution. I bought Electrolux fully automated washing machine in July 2014.Since October 2014 the troubles started coming.My complaint nos. which can be tracked regarding the issue are as follows-EG2B[protected], EG2B[protected]. Initially the sound problem started coming and service rep. came and tried to resolve it.Somehow it worked but again after one month the same got repeated. Since then, continuously it got repeated till Feb'15.We had to call several times to the service engineer to come.We were fed up of calling and they came as if they are into problem and not us.The service rep. came again and again but no satisfactory resolution.He finally put on the excuse that some coins have been found in the machine .But, it was all vague and uncertain.Due to his repeated visits, the machine also put on scratches and some other problems rose. In mid of Feb'15 the service team took the machine to their place .But, post that also the problem continued.We were extremely upset with the system management and dealer-Bharat Agencies replies. Request you to please look into the matter seriously and please resolve it at your earliest as we are tired of all this.We do not intend to move to consumer forum, if our problem gets resolved and we are provided new machine to work for. Looking for your immediate revert and action. Thanks in advance for your support. Best Regards Devendra kumar Agra [protected]

I purchased 3 of your acs from Vijay Sales on 5th May 2015 at Ahmedabad. model S18P33WC. I had to make so many calls to get the fitting done. After this the ACs were making noise, so I had to ask for a technician to come again. He came and confirmed that one of the ACs was not fitted properly, so he would see to it that it would be rectified. But he hasn't followed up or done anything about it, I called your call centre and my problem is being treated as a new complaint!! Why is your work so unprofessional. After each visit you have a feed-back call which is a total sham. The girl asks questions in a way that forces you to reply that everything was done well. I don't understand why you even have such a feed-back system which does not give you proper information. I have bought AC but unable to use it at the height of Ahmedabad summer at 45 degrees centigrade!! What kind of service is this?