Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

PE Electronics Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India related photos (99)

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

Rajesh_Das_kolkata
I have purchased one refrigerator and one washing machine this year 2014 begging which is still under warranty. There was a water licking issue from the refrigerator from the starting time, we could not understand the exact reason of water liking initially. Day by day this issue taking problematic for us, after some time we realized the sold out product was actually damaged product. We have call to vendor and asking for the resolution but from their end they told to contact to customer care.. We have contacted to customer care and log the call which is still not resolved but as per them call got closed.
Without my satisfaction or my feedback I don’t know how this call can be closed. I am totally frustrated and harassed after purchased this product. I have use lots of company product but never had we found such kind o[censored]nsporting behavior from customer care end
This is nothing but harassment.
Being a renowned organization such kind of reply not at all acceptable.

Never I will purchase any product from your company or never recommend to any one to purchase the same.

Rajesh Das [protected]

Jayavel C
    I've purchased Electrolux Top loading washing machine in the year 2014 in Bangalore. We had the problem within 8 months. When Service person came and saw, he told there was problem with water inlet, It will not take more than 2-3 days for replacement. After that he didnt contacted me for one month. I'm tired of calling customer care daily and people said part is not available. Even it is a latest model released before 1 year back also they are saying spares are not available. Customer Support is very worst. The maintenance it self cost more than the purchase value of the machine. I have a whirlpool washing machine in my mother home and we had some problem and it is set right within 2 days. So I learnt from Electrolux, It is always good to choose pioneer in a product. Cheers, Jayavel +[protected]

Electrolux India, Philips Company — Horrible experience in post sales service [Resolved]

vinod247
      Hi... I have to resort to consumer forum to voice my frustration about the customer service experience I've been having since...

Mehta Himanshu
      Respected Sir/ Madam, I Himanshu Mehta, is an Old Customer of yours. My refrigerator Model No. is ER65PC and my complaint no is EMUM[protected]. The Order No. that has been given by the Cooling Sales to Electrolux Company is 215 476. My registered Mobile No is [protected]. I had booked 1 piece of vegetable box of the above mentioned model no. Earlier I was told that my vegetable box is available with the company and is in transit, but after 15-20 days when I called the person they are telling that the company doesn’t have the same. The details are mentioned below with whom I have been communicated: Company Name: Cooling Sales Contact Person : Priyanka Thamasane Address : Byculla (West) Contact No: 6527 8002 / 03 / 04 We commented on your Facebook page on 8th of December, 2014 and has also received a replied on Facebook by your side on 10th December, 2014 that you will do the needful but, despite of that you have not done the same. We are facing lots of problem due to this. Find any other alternative and sort out my problem. Do the needful as soon as possible. Regards, Himanshu Mehta

sandoc35
        Dear Team Electrolux, I had registered my complain on Monday 15th Dec-14 vide complain no. EDEL [protected] under the name of my spouse Mrs. Reena Dochana. I would like to apprise you that my Front Load Washing Machine which had went to the service centre for servicing and repairing of PDC Card still not delivered to me on promised time. Moreover the people who are involved in maintenance of the machine are very much rude and unprofessional. None of them have given me a single call explaining the issue in the machine, i have no clarity at all what exactly they are doing with the machine which is being lying at their place from the last 7 days. Iam keep on calling to them but the kind of answer iam getting is something very much ridiculous and vague. This particular service centre as been mentioned in the subject should be blacklisted from the list of authorised service centres of Electrolux. Though i have also reported this matter to the electrolux customer care at [protected] today at 22nd Dec-14 and still waiting for the corrective action so far from the Senior Officials of Electrolux.It is my humble request to them kindly assist me in this cause and take a necessary action against the Penguin Service Centre-Vikas Puri, New Delhi on ASAP basis. Thanks & Regards! Sanjay Dochana

Electrolux — no response from serVice associate or engineer Regarding washine machine [Resolved]

rajeev vats
          dear sir, I HAD ALREADY REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT REGARDING WASHINE MACHINE TWO WITH THE CALL Nos.-EDEL[protected] &...

Shalabh Saini
          Hello, I've purchased a Convection on 14 March, 2014 from Star CJ. From last three month, I'm facing issues with its start button by which the doors open. It gets blast when I press this button. I'm calling the Customer Care executive from last three month and every time he visits to check it, he make small adjustment to make it fix and when I go to use it for next time it get blast again. When I discussed the same with Customer Care Executive he said that there is some alignment issue in the piece and he don't know how to prevent this so that it will not happen again. So, I request you to replace my convection with new one if you cant fix it or if you're unable to find out the problem. If I don't receive the reply within next 24 hours, then I will make take this matter to the Consumer Forum and I really mean it. Looking forward for your earliest reply.

Defective Convection

Electrolux — reg. defective microwave oven Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White [Resolved]

SUDHIR NARAYAN
            Sir, This is to brought to your kind notice that I purchased Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White from The Star CJ...

shail98
            I have an Electrolux washing machine, model no. -EWT704S. my machine have some technical problem, it doesn't work properly. I had call the[protected] in kolhapur this no and register the complaint.but mechanical did not solve the problem.your support service is third class. i want solve this problem within 48 hours, if not solve the problem then replace it.

Shubhada Aterkar
              Dear Sir, I Mrs.Shubhada Aterkar Purchased a Refrigerator as per below specifications- Capacity-240Lit. Model-EDL254/2011 Purchase Date-31.10.11 Bill No.-04R1101091 Purchased from -Lotus, Sapna Sangeeta Road Indore(MP) 452001. The above refrigerator failed many a times from the day of purchase till date.Very first failure happened on 30.11.11 a complaint was made to your authorized service centre at Indore it was said that the belt is damaged. Second time its Fan & Motor was damaged and again after some time its relay damaged and now it is again stopped and the Mechanic says that its heater and other 2 components are damaged. Each time it costs me around Min 2000/-Rs.Now I have already incurred sizable amount as good as purchasing new refrigerator. As I am working lady and frequent failures cause me lot of agony and losses of costly food stuff. Now I am fad up with this Refrigerator as except compressor all other parts have been replaced. Now let me ask you, if other part are not covered under guaranty than would these part tend to fail so frequently!..The whole phenomenon tarnish the credibility of your product and company image. Your service centre at Indore has never give us repair receipt and they do not have spares every time it takes 10-15 days for repairs.. You may trace my complaint record on your customer care and serve centre at Indore. Now, I requests you to kindly replace my refrigerator or else give me permanent solution. Regards Shubhada Aterkar Contact No. [protected] & [protected] ..

Sheno
                I had a very bad experience with your subsidiary in Egypt maintenance department I ask them a few days ago to change the heater in my place around 100 km from Cairo they give an appointment from 1 am to 7 pm I went there especially for this purpose and no body appeared or call to apologize and when I called the call centre they said they do not have access to the responsible eng and just ask me to submit complain the second day which I did under number 1029294 and nobody care to call I can believe the humiliating way they trat people with it should be a reputable company who respect the name
                Last Saturday 12/Sept/2015 one of you technicians came to my home to fix the spinning as the machine was working normally but the ‘spin’ only was not working.
                He opened the machine top part and worked in the machine internal components. Then he said that it needs to be sent to the service center to replace a board-card. I told him that I couldn’t live without the washing machine as it is needed on daily basis and I will buy a new one from Electrolux (Zanussi).
                I asked him to assembly the machine again as I need the washing machine. I have a dryer and can live for couple of days without spinning until I buy another one.
                Next day I tried to open the washing machine, it never started. I called the call center on Sunday 13/Sept/2015 around 10am (#16238) and they told me to call again 8pm. I called & Eng. Sherif confirmed that he will send someone to fix after 2 days. No one came after 2 days and I called Eng. Sherif again. He confirmed that he will send someone the second day. No one came & I called the call center and Eng. Mina replied and confirmed that someone will come. No one came and I called Eng. Mina again the second day and he gave me another technician name Mr. Maged (mobile# [protected]). I called Mr. Maged and he confirmed he will send someone and no one came.
                Today 19/Sept/2015 and no one came and my washing machine is no totally damaged by your technician.

jha_ajit
                  Hi, I have purchased Electrolux 23 ltr micro oven and find difficulty in using or thinking for defective product. Called customer care and she told me that she is going to send engineer for DEMO and then we will decide for the faulty product. It has been told me that within 48 hrs. some engineer will visit but still I am waiting. I have received call yesterday also from Electrolux and she queried whether someone had visited and assured me that someone will visit but still… I am quite surprised with a response from a GLOBAL LEADER. Can you pls. Respond immediately. Best Regards, Ajit Kumar Jha - PMP® Call No-EDEL[protected]

hirachand
                    I PURCHASED SF53S SPLIT AC FROM SHANTIKRUPA SALES, SURAT (PHONE[protected]. INVOICE NO IS 01 / 7-617 DATED[protected]. INSPITE OF REPEATED REQUEST ON [protected] (MR VINAY WAS SPEEKING) REMINDING TO ATTEND 2ND FREE SERVICE, BUT NOT ATTENDED. WHILE ASKING REASON, NOT RESPONDED. I TRAY TO RESOLVED THE ISSUED WITH THE SUPPLIER M/S SHANTIKRUPA SALES, SURAT, THEY ALSO NOT FEEL THAT, IT SHOULD BE HELPED OUT. AT LAST I HAVE NO OPTION EXCEPT TO DISTURB YOU. PLEASE LOOK-IN-TO THE ISSUE AND RESOLVED / RESPOND TO ME ON MY E-MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com OR ON MY MOBILE [protected]. YOURS TRULY, PRAKASH HIRACHAND SHAH, KRIBHCO NAGAR, QTR 720, HAZIRA ROAD, SURAT 394515

Harry616
                      Purchased Electrolux side x side refrigerator new in 2008. Most expensive refrigerator I have ever purchased and the WORST! Issues: Motherboard just went out. Again! 2rd time in 5 years. If I choose to repair this again. Ice maker valve assembly has been replaced. If my recollection is correct, I believe this unit was billed as the most quiet refrigerator ever when first released. Mine has had a loud hum since day one. Customer service, would be better served if called Customer non-service. The most uncaring do nothing customer service department I have ever encountered. BUYER BEWARE!!! I can provide more receipts when I locate them. Only one service engineer in whole of tri-city of Chd_Mohali_Punchkula. Stupid people come without multi-meter. No knowledge of circuit. Boards not available in stock. then received wrong board. Want to put up a hording in Mohali that no body should buy Electrolux. I my refrigerator is not repaired I am going to display the same in Phase & market of Mohali with Display that no body Buy their product. And I will buy a new one. Worst...Worst...Electrrolux. My contact 2049, Phase 7, Mohali.

Praveen Gopalakrishnan
                        I had bought an Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG20M.W oven via StarCJ.com on the 8th of Oct 2014 I just checked the oven in the first 2 days in the low mode and did just reheating.It was working. On the 11th when I was trying to cook something, the oven would stop intermittently without completing the time set.I tried putting it on but it didnt happen.I checked with my power supply to see if everything was OK and found all correct. I raised a complaint on 13 Oct 2014 call No EBLR[protected]. The technician/Engineer Mr Nandan-Mob ([protected] arrived the next day and found that the magnetron had an issue and he would repair the issue in 5 days as he didnt have the part then.He was telling that I was lucky as the product is working, and normally when you buy online the product doesnt work at all !. Evening around 4 Pm I was surprised to see the message that my complaint was closed! I called the engineer and he told that the part has been ordered so you dont have to worry about that message.He will attend it at the prescribed time... I kept my patience and kept waiting amidst humiliation from all quarters..I called the technician around the !8th and he didnt respond properly.Next day I tried calling him and he just cut the call..Customer Service !!! I again called the customer care on 24th Oct 2014 and again got a new call No EBLR[protected].they asked me to call the Bangalore Service Centre. I tried calling them but there was no response.Later somebody called Sunitha [protected] called me and told me that the fault would be attended the next day. I again waited the next day but nobody came..M/s Sunitha never bothered to take the call or call back..as she had my number fed...Another great example for Customer Service ! I again called the Customer care Number, She refused to consider it as a call as already another call was pending.. Was it my fault that I bought an Electrolux product ? Is this what is called customer service.. An electronic part of a running product not available in Bangalore ! ridiculous... I waited and waited and today 10 Nov 2014 I get a message saying that my call No [protected]has been cancelled-reason-given commercial Solution It has been 29 days since I raised a complaint regarding a new product and I am yet to get a resolution to my issue.

Defective Product delivered

aapoi
                          Bought this Ac in 2011 for.my sister...got this repaired.from.company executive and have spent 1800rs for gas leakage Now When again i am asking for service gas of this one ton ac has leaked and company is again asking for 1800 Bucks ??? Why should i pay this amount Again After 5 months??

Lingraj1985
                            Dear Sir/Ma' m, Please note that I have ordered one of the product from starcj and details as Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG20M BB-CG Black Mah on 26.10.2014, I received from product on 01/11/2014 at 14:28 PM, on checking product on 02/11/2014 at 20:20 PM, its not working at the same time I call starcj customer care and registered my complain, for that I received request call no.EAHM[protected] and told me that technician will reach within 4 days, till date today no sign of technician has came, again today morning I called Electrolux customer care, they simply told me that they will once again remind to technician to reach, First thing very disappointed and made very big mistake and ordered product from starcj. Secondly thing not even a single received from starcj or Electrolux that " I received my product safely in sound or not, Thirdly thing..if I received my product is it working or not, Forth...no one came to show us how to use safely without any damage to the product. Very very disappointed with the starcj & Electrolux, only know to attract customer by offering free gifts with the product just to clear their stocks. And customer care service center contact details mentioned on the website of Electrolux, is not working for here at Gandhidham city, and till date no updating of correct contact details of their authorised service center here at Gandhidham city. NEXT TIME I'LL THING BEFORE ORDERING PRODUCTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE ZERO.
                            Updated by Lingraj1985 Nov 05, 2014
                            STARCJ & ELECTROLUX...PLEASE ITS REQUEST STOP SELLING PRODUCTS AND STOP PLAYING AND MAKING FUN OF OUR NEEDS, IF HAVE NO CAPABILITIES TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS AND SORT THEIR PROBLEMS, AND STOP WASTING YOUR & OURS TIME AND MONEY.

Electrolux — No response from Service Center [Resolved]

S. K. Arya
                              I have an Electrolux washing machine, model no. -WMET60VLGL CME. My machine shows an error. I have booked my complaint on...

mehrotra anil
                              sir my complaint regarding fridge not working properly was attended and engineer from Suvidha sales and services Gokhle Marg Lucknow took my fridge to service centre on 10.10.14 saying that gas is not proper and can b checked at ser. cen.only.It was sent back on 16 th and I was charged Rs.2100.After two days when I checked it, I found that fridge was in same condition as it was before going to ser.cen.On my complaint second time another engineer came on 27 th oct. and told same story of gas and all that.Again he insisted that it can b checked only at ser.cen.and will take 3-4 or more days. Sir, I just want to know, is this the way complaints are handled by such a renowned brand as yours.How can ones kitchen would work properly without refrigerater you can very well understand.Therefore I request you to kindly look into the matter and help proper running of my kitchen. Thanks. Kavita Mehrotra N-201 Silverline Apartments Faizabad Road Opp. BBD engineering college Lucknow mob. [protected]

Electrolux — ELECTROLUX WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING AND NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE [Resolved]

sank2011
                                I have an Electrolux washing machine, front load, Salsa care model number: EF70SCSL My machine shows an error E62 and is...