Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

Sir I am Pawan Swami.My Refrigirator Electrolux Model No.DFF-40 has been problems beforre 1 month. Repair my Product vide my complaint no. 14/164 dt.16.02.2015 through Shrishti Enterprises Cash Receipt No. 4635 Dt.17.02.2015 we are paid Rs.5870/- for change of 2 parts 1-Main PCB 2-Sensor.But we are facing same problems on dt.06.03.2015. We are again Complant Dt. 07.03.2015 and recd.your message ( Call to Engineer Raju, [protected], [protected].) But Raju did not respond perfectly. Please resolved our problem as early as possible. With Thank's/Regards Pawan Swami 2555, 3rd Floor, Hudson Lane, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009 Mobile No.[protected]

Dear customer care Its been a year and half month to purchase of Electrolux microwave model no.C23J101BB .Now I found rusting...
    The machine is 6 years old. The drum, front electrical operating panel board, driving belts, water pump have been newly replaced...
    I purchased Electrolux microwave through from StarCJ on 3/07/2014 .Within 6 months inside paint is coming out due to metal...

Dear sir, My self Nagaraj R ([protected]), I puchased one electrolux washing machine from NEXT showroom, Tripunithura, Ernakulam, Kerala on 16.11.2014. (Bill no: [protected], Model: SERENA ELITE). And i given the complaint against the same on 19.01.2015 regarding to change the switch panel board as guided by your service man. But still there is no response from your end. After regular follow up with your customer care executives[protected]and the area service manager ([protected]), no action been taken. Reply immediately or replace the washing machine as it is in Warranty period. Awaiting for your reply and necessary action.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Rohan Vaidya purchased Electrolux REF EBP163BS-FDA 150 L Single Door Refrigerator last year.I called the customer service for servicing call as my compressor stopped working, but the lady executive Miss Priyanka attending the call was very rude and the tone was harsh as she was not cooperating at all.As I called her twice due to time management and she started shouting and misbehaving when I called second time for adjustment of timing.I request Electrolux company kindly look into this matter and appoint some cooperating executive who can serve best to the customers not like such executive who can let down the company and disappoint the customers.

Thanks & Regards,
      Rohan Vaidya

Hi, I purchase a microwave on 29/09/2014 but after one week microwave having problem and its not working, , so please...
        Dear sir, have lodge complain regarding electrolux refrigarator on 31jan 2015... till now 4 visit is done by service engineer...

Dear Sir, I am having a horrible time chasing your branch and local area technicians in RT nagar bangalore . I have made close to 18 calls to your customer care department to get an issue sorted out with electroluux washing machine with no one bothering to respond on what is the status. I am calling up Mr siddiq and now his manager Mr.sanjeev to solve this issue, but the above gentlemen are busy and do not lift any calls, my repeated attempts to reach them through customer care has been a failure too. Hence i am writing to you to please help me, my warraty is valid and i am in all rights to ask for a service, please do not threat us so badly. If by monday i do not receive any calls i might have to go to the consumer court to get this sorted out. Compalint Number - EBLR[protected]

Dear, This is inform to you that I am Sachin Saini user of Electrolux Top Load Fully Automatic Machine. I raised a complaint regarding washing machine, complain no-EGZB[protected] date 25 Jan 2015, your engineer replace to my current 11 button PCB to 7 Button PCB without any information and take the full amount approx 5000. After checking my machine, He is not working properly because PCB is not appropriate according to my machine. On the same day i register again complain regarding same Complain no-EGZB[protected] date 3 Feb 2015, your engineer come and take PCB back, Whenever i ask to customer engineer to give my money back, HE DENY. Still i m not getting any solution. My Complain to service center-Why with out any information change WRONG PCB. Lots of time i inform to Customer Care same but no reply. Reply me ASAP. Regards, Sachin Saini [protected], [protected] Greater Noida

My washing machine is still new, less than 9 months old. I have been struggling since more than last 3 months to get my washing machine working. Your technician is not able to solve the problem and hence I have asked for a replacement. Replacement is also approved but there is no communication from you as of when the replacement shall be done. The washing machine is not working and I'm fed up with this "dabba". I request you to please take it away. There is no support available, and it is very hard to find the right contact.

I am highly disappointed by the service provided by Electrolux for my refrigerator DFF40. All my food has gone bad, I paid service chargers, service person fools my innocent Mom by pressing door close button and says he has done settings, my fridge is not working since October 2014, I have such a big fridge but all food and especially milk for my little one goes bad, and so on... My old fridge was small but at least it served us for long. I have left with no other option to dump this fridge and register consumer complaint. Electrolux only generates complaint number but doesn't satisfy customer or try to receive feedback from customer. In future, I would neither buy nor recommend Electrolux products. Disappointed customer, Sneha Bhide

Dear Sir/Ma'am. I'm writing from New Delhi, India to apprise o[censored]nprofessional and carefree attitude of company's representatives in New Delhi. The outsourced service provides by Electrolux India needs to reconsider their approach as they are clearly cheating people by giving no value to customers. The outsourced representatives lack basic knowledge even to identify the primary problem in order to resolve the issue and are giving false impression of solution. This whole experience is frustrating. Model Town III, New Delhi.

Sir, I have lodged complaint of my Electra washing machine on 11th January and official of camp any visited my residence and reported Shockers are to replaced And from 11Th jan2015 I am regularly compiling for replacement of shocker but till date nothing has been done to solve problem.They have reported my complaint no is111543 Mo rover attitude of the staff is rude, non operative and uncalled for.I once again request you to do needful without further loss of time. P.N.Dhar Advocate [protected]

I purchased the 8D fridge on 09/02/2013 from Sen International in Varkala, Kerala. I registerd my complaint with Electrolux on the 1/11/14 and they came shortly afterwards and informed me that the compressor was not working and that they had to order the part. Its now more than 2.5 months after I registered the complaint and I have been ringing the customer care number every few days to no avail. They keep on saying I cancelled my complaint and keep on giving me a new service receipt number, the current one is ECOC[protected]. Still to date I have no working fridge and the customer service people are useless and non responsive. Please take action on this matter immediately, I shall never again buy an Electrolux product after this terrible after sales service.

Dear Sir/ Madam, Regret to inform you that the above sub purchased from Star CJ on 10th March 2014 seeing the Brand of Electrolux. But since I have purchased I could not used the oven till date as at the time of Demo itself it was not working and I have asked for replacement of the machine. But your service and customer care has refused to do the exchange. Then I have asked them to repair the product so that I can use it. But even after repair and replacement of the Magnetron, the oven was not functioning and was over heating from outside rather than the food kept inside. That time also I requested you service engineer to replace the oven but they have taken back the oven for repair. Again today they have brought the oven after repair saying that it is OK and it won't give any problem. But when they start showing demo by keeping the food inside the oven and start the oven, within three minutes the machine trip off due to over heat of Magnetron and compressor. Please let me know that I have purchased the brand new product and instead o[censored]sing it, starts with faulty machine. Who in the world would like this. Now I have loose my patient and now I don't want the replacement. I request you to kindly issue me the DO letter and so that I can speak to the Star CJ to refund back my money. So kindly cooperate and do the needful at the earliest. Thanks & Regards Kaushal Keshri Mobile: [protected] Note: Complain No. ETNA- [protected], ETNA -[protected], ETNA-[protected], ETNA[protected].

I have bought Electrolux Washing Machine Model ET65SA on 21 July 2013 from Surya Electronics Ch inch wad, Just four month after buying it has started giving the trouble for drainage, I have contacted the customer care, and service eng was always telling us, it may be the problem of coin block, after five to six attempt he replaced the drainage machine, still there is issue of water drainage and spinning. In last one and half year I could use this machine only for three month, when I asked for replacement, Company service centers did not do favour, they always avoid and tried to keep the problem remain with customer. It is the Worst Product I have Seen in my life, also the service is very poor I have registered minimum 10 complaints, no proper response, service centers are run by the private agencies they are interested in closing the call without customer satisfaction Can somebody really look into Lets hope[protected]

dEAR SIR/MADAM, I have a semi automatic washing mc of Electrolux. For last 45 days the machine could not be repaired despite complaining repeatedly. I had three visits by mechanic. The first said timer needs replacement, he never returned. The second said that the mc needs to be sent to workshop and will be collected by next day. The third visited on Friday 8 Jan and said that will replace the 'timer' soon. Waiting for this one to respond The last complaint was EKOL[protected] pl respond soon. Regards Amitava Mukherjee [protected]

We have purchased the microwave from star cj online shopping. But now Heating problem in our microwave and we have registered...

I have purchased Electrolux Microwave Oven 5 months back.It will not work properly, baking goes worst.We did not get a proper demo.Now we the oven turned too worst getting sparkles and smoke inside the Oven, if we call customer care call will not connect.If at all it will connect the customer care people dont even know the proper information and ask us to wait for long time and it was not a toll free number.What ever we ask they will suggest a single word to check the manual.Poor service fed up with calling.I have they have only single line of customer care number.Not knowing what to do with this problem.We immediately need customer and technical support. We will never ever purchase a product from Electrolux and make others to purchase.