Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir.
My self sandeep kumar singh, resident of 114-c, sarveshwary nagar, maheshpur, industrial estate, varanasi, u. P. (Mob. No. [protected]) having an split air conditioner of 1.5 tonn (5 star) of electolux, register a service request in last weak of april-2016, in response of that you have send a person named sechu yadav for servicing of my ac and sechu yadav done the servicing and charged rs. 2100/- via receipt no. Var4357 dt.[protected] for servicing and gas filling, but after few days my ac's performance of cooling decreases and one day it stopped cooling, again i register a complain on your customer care no. On[protected]. Again sechu yadav visited as per your direction and told me that there is no gas in ac, so send it to service center for proper checkup. On[protected], i gave my ac to the service center named ajay refrigeration. After many followups one day a person named teju yadav. Told me that your ac is fine and you can collect your ac, only the copper pipe and wire would be changed and charged rs. 3000/- for 12 feet long copper pipe and wire, i get return back my ac on[protected] and requested to mr. Teju yadav to please arrange proper connection of copper pipe and make my ac in proper functioning condition. But no one visited. Again i have registered my problem on your customer care no. On[protected]. But my ac is putted aside like unusable machine till date and time.
Sir, if it is the companies policy and way of service providing by harassment of customer then i am sorry to say that i have no option to go to the court of consumer forum for justice and getting better services being a paid customer.
Yours
Sandeep kumar singh
Jun 09, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a service request with complain since last 9 days. My washing machine is only a year old and developed a spin problem. The technicians are unable to figure it out. They don't even show up.
    This is my really bad experience with electrolux.
    My earlier washing machine was a lg and all complaints were addressed the same day.
    I will never be purchasing any electrolux products going forward.

I will make it certain that all my friends, family and relatives and colleagues stay away from electrolux products. The only thing worse than their products is their customer service. Absolutely non existent.

Stay away from electrolux
    May 30, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have raised a service request with complain since last 9 days. My washing machine is only a year old and developed a spin problem. The technicians are unable to figure it out . They don't even show up.
    This is my really bad experience with electrolux.
    My earlier washing machine was a LG and all complaints were addressed the same day.
    I will never be purchasing any electrolux products going forward.

Respected Sir,

On the dated 26th April I had written a mail for the price of the blow model. But there is...
      I called for repairing and the service centre asked me to pay the amount as an advance and I paid the advance one week before....
      We have purchased the 01 no. Split ac of model & make electro lux in delhi, and installed by your engineer in april'2016 but...
      I bought a Electrolux 1.5 ton split AC from vijaya sales sector 29 gurgaon on 22nd may 2016. it was supposed to be installed...

I have a 1.5 ton split ac of your brand in my house. Since 17/5/2016 it developed some problem and i had booked a complaint the complain no being ebsr[protected]. I got a sms that i will be getting a call within 2 hrs. I got the call on 21/5/2016 3 pm. I. E. 96 hrs later. And as of now the engineer is yet to come to service my ac. I have only one question for you. Does electrolux provide after sales service? Because i realise it does not. And it should be told to customers when they go to buy any electrolux product.
      Kiran kumar mishra
      Bhubaneswar - odisha
      May 24, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is to convey my huge dissatisfaction wrt to your AC servicing staff/engineer. I have registered complaint for my split AC nearly 2 weeks back since your sub standard equipment suffers from gas leakage problem every other day. I have been charged nearly 3500 Rs now which is seemingly wastage since your staff can't repair or due to reasons known only to them, I was (over)expecting some amount of professionalism from Electrolux but seemingly behavior such as staff not picking up phone, making unnecessary visits without identifying underlying problem is common practice at your end unlike more professional of Samsung/lg kinds. I don't need any calm replies, just prove me at least you can repair the AC after taking the money. If not better stop befooling customers with this substandard brand.
        May 21, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have purchased a washing mechine ef 60er wh eliteca 6 kg from ideal home appliances. Now i reported a complaint in water inlet on[protected]. Nobody has attented. One service engineer mr jishnu ([protected]) called as and ask me "we never ask to buy this washing machine so we are not responsible for this complaint)
          Ir, is it the way of customer service...)
          By gopan
          May 16, 2016

Electrolux — Washing machine not repairing

Service person saying belt is not available. And very poor performance in drying also..

Electrolux — washing mc pcb faulty very poor service

Last 30 days followup very poor response no spare part available.very new machine under repair Ravindra [protected]

Hello team,

My fully automatic washing machine stopped working & i raised a complaint
            Ome technician visited my place & said this the sensors needs to changed.
            He said he will come the next day & its been 4 weeks he is not turned back or receiving my calls. His number is:[protected]

Heights is he has blocked both mine & my husband's number.

Please help
            Nancy
            May 11, 2016

Electrolux — My refrigerator is not cooling

* My refrigerator is not cooling from last four days. * My contact No. is +91-[protected] * It was working fine, suddenly we found that it is not getting cool. * Need to get it repair.

On 9th april, 2016, we purchased an electrolux ac whose details are given below:
              A-eletrolux 1.0 ton, 5*, white.

More details can be found in the attached bill.

The purchase was done from harmony house pvt. Ltd, baishnabghata patuli township, kolkata 700094.

During purchase of the ac, we were promised again and again about free basic installation.

We were approached by the electrolux through sms:

"we have allotted your call to engineer esha - [protected], [protected]), pls provide him this code s41645 only after satisfactory job completion"

When the engineer came to do the installation, they demanded a fitting charge of inr 1500 which was taken by the local electrolux customer service provider(Cooltech corporation).

We would like to know if we were eligible for the free basic installation then we should get back our money back else we would take up the same with the company in consumer forum for misleading promotion..

Please guide and help for our grievance.
              May 03, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Electrolux — Electrolux fully automatic washing Machine ON/OFF switch not working

please contact for servicing / repairing of my subjected Machine at following address S P TYAGI 289 - TYPE-II I.I.T. CAMPUS, KANPUR - 208016 PH. NO.[protected] MOB.NO. [protected], [protected]

My Refrigerators is in warranty period for 5 yrs. it not 1 years is completed and cooler is not working . i called cust care they ask me to charge for rs 2500rs . however its in warranty period.
                if its in warranty period then why he asking charge . i thought to raise this issue to goverments and consumer complain to making fool of customers like this .

please do needful . i need to change its asap.

please [protected]@91 [protected]

Bangalore

hosakerehalli new extension
                May 02, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have raised my complaint on 22nd of march, and I got auto generated SMS, but till now, no one has come to repair. I got 2 times call from customer care, and assuring that, engineer would come on 26, but no one has come. Please help me. Company is making false promise to me, and wasting my time.
                Thank you.

Electrolux — Defective door belt in 190 ltrs. refrigerator purchased in dec'2014

Complaint id EKOL[protected] of dec'15 & EKOL[protected] dt. 17.11.15 not yet complied with even within warranty period.

Electrolux — Fridge service issue

Bill date : 31.7.2015 CHALLAN NO. 204 Customer Name : Bhavin After paying Rs. 1800 on gas charging still same problem is there, kindly take necessary steps and solve the issue third time problem came in every 1 month

Electrolux — Refrigerator bord

I have your company refrigerator 2010 dabul dore, 280 letter. This bord is gone, cause of high voltage.

Electrolux — WASHING MACHINE RUNNING NOISY

FULLY AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE ELECTROLUX MAKE IS RUNNING HIGHLY NOISY

Dear team,

Date of purchase : 01/12/2012
                  Model no : w/m es60cdwh
                  First complaint : 22/07/2015 for repair of machine
                  During repair, the technician not attended properly and removed buzzer connection ( ref bill no. 2278 dtd 22/07/2015 for rs. 400.00 by bangalore service centre).
                  Second complaint : 02/04/2016 for leakage of water and replacement of buzzer. (Ref bill no. 2472 dtd 02/04/2016 for rs. 750.00 by bangalore service centre).
                  After repair, it is noticed that the repair was not done properly. Water is still leaking, electrical shock near buzzer area, spin auto stop (When lid is opened). The matter was complained to bangalore service centre. The manager spoke where recklessly and abused with filthy language. Chanllenged to the manager i will pay rs. 1000.00 is the fault is due to not porper repair. The bangalore service centre will send a technician with half knowledge ( mr. Saleem [protected]) both the times.
                  As there was a reckless attitude by the service centre, an online complaint was given vide eblr [protected] on 1st april 2016. So far the service call was not atteneded. My request is not refer the repair to bsc as there not capable of handling complaints in proper way. They were poor in technical knowledge on the service. Hence i requested to refer to seperate service centre in b'lore and need to attended by qualified technican. From the past one month i am facing the problem and there is nobody is take care of the call. I am planning to refer to consumer court with all the documents and records. There is a life threat due poor repair of machine where electric shock is noticed. I never saw such idiotic response to attend small repair. The matter will be escalated thro coutry head shortly on the service centre and technician and all persons involved to attend the customer service on time. Bupender kumar seems to be main culprit on the entire episode by engaging untrained technician and extract money from customers with cheap replacement of parts as well as making curstomer repeat their complaints to spin the money. This is an warning and ultimate call to attend the complain with a qualified technician otherwise you may face severe consequences. Regards : sriram[protected] / [protected]@yahoo.Co.In)
                  Apr 27, 2016

Electrolux — over icing

Devashis Bhattacharya d35/146 jangambari varanasi 221001 ph no[protected]

I wish to bring to your notice the sorry state of affairs of electrolux customer support department and the embarrassment me and my family members have gone through since we bought electrolux et70enerm 7kg fully automatic top loading washing machine vide serial no. [protected] online through flipkart via ws retail services pvt. Ltd. Vide their invoice no. # del_lhr_03l[protected] dt. 5.11.2015 .

Our troubles started with the purchase of the machine.

1. Firstly, the machine could not be installed and demo could not be arranged on expiry of more than 10 days of purchase/delivery of the machine despite our repeated followup calls with your service department and false assurances by them.

2. The demo arranged by the engineer was highly unsatisfactory, as the engineer deputed himself was not well versed with the functions of the machine, he admitted that fact and assured demo by another qualified engineer, the result being the machine could not be used for more than 15 days of it's purchase.

3. Somehow, the other engineer came after 3-4 days and installed the machine and explained the functions to operate the machine.

4. Within few days of operation we noticed too much of abnormal noise coming from the machine while in operation and very poor wash quality. Immediately a complaint was lodged with your customer service support department on the toll free number.

5. Here again, the engineer could attend the machine in 3-4 days. He came and simply did and external inspection and declared the machine to be normal.

6. Unsatisfied with the response, as the abnormal noise got further exaggerated we made another complaint and we were assured this time that the machine would be got inspected thoroughly by a senior service engineer. We made a complaint to your toll free number and we were also made to speak with your sr. Service executive mr. Nitish who assured to resolve the issue, however, despite the engineer visit the problem persisted as earlier.

7. Completely disappointed and frustrated with the poor response and false assurances, we decided to return the machine as per flipkart policy of sale and requested for return of the machine (Flipkart acknowledgement no od[protected] for return of machine) .

8. Within 1 day of lodging our request for return of machine we received call from your service engineer mr. Nitish assuring us to resolve the issue and advised us not to pursue the return with flipkart.

9. On repeated assurances, in good faith, we decided to keep the machine and dropped the return request.

10. Nothing happened thereafter and the problem continued we made various complaints/requests to resolve (Complaint no. Edel[protected] dt. 24.2016, reminder dt. 25.1.2016, no. Edel [protected] dt. 1.3.2016, reminder dt. 3.3.2016, 11.3.2016, 18.3.2016 but nothing happened.

A service engineer who visited our place after 2-3 days in response to our complaint no. Edel [protected] dt. 1.3.2016, accepted that there was a manufacturing defect in the machine due to which the tub was lying imbalance due to defective shockers/stays and thus making lot of noise during rotation, resulting in leakage of water through drain pipe during automatic water intake/to pup and it may also result in breakage of the tub and advised us not to use the machine as the critical parts including the tub assembly needs to be rectified and assured to arrange repair the machine in 5-6 days as the parts to be replaced were not in stock and were required to sourced from vendors. We insisted that the machine be replaced with new one as it had the manufacturing defect since we bought it and have been complaining about it but received false assurances on the same.

11. After expiry of 12 days we received a call from the service engineer that the part was now 'available' and your machine would be 'repaired' which we refused to allow as the machine had to replaced with the new one and not repaired, as it had 'manufacturing defect' at the time of sale. As a reputed brand/company electrolux is not supposed to sell a 'defective product' as 'new' to their customer.

13. On 18.3.2016, we once again lodged our complaint with electrolux service department and had a detailed discussion with mr. Gautam at 6.56 pm (Recording available) . Mr. Gautam was once again explained the problems in detail and also the fact that we were unable to use the machine for last more than 20 days and washing clothes by hand, despite spending huge money on an internationally reputed brand- electrolux.

He felt sorry for the same and assured to arrange the replacement of the machine as early as possible and confirmed having escalated the issue at the appropriate level.

Under the above circumstances and conditions you can very well understand our position and plight due to a very very unprofessional approach n treatment afforded to us by electrolux company officials.

As a last resort we are writing you this mail to press for replacing the defective machine sold to us by your elecrtolux with a new one, within 10 days from receipt of this mail, failing which we shall be compelled to escalate the matter at appropriate levels including the consumer court/legal recourse as we have exhausted patience now.
                    Apr 20, 2016

Dear sh. Praveen panda & sh. Deepak kumar

Electrolux service executives

This has reference to my numerous mails on dt. March 18 & 21 2016, first reminder on 30.3.2016, second reminder on april 6, 2016 and your false, malafide and frivolous assurances on dt. 19.3.2016, 21.3.2016 & 8.4.2016 to replace the defective product within 4-5 days (Last mail assurance on dt. 8.4.2016).

I'm very sorry to state that all your assurances and promises have proved to be false, malafide and frivolous aimed at misguiding and harassing a bonafide customer who bought your product with utmost faith and confidence in the internationally reputed consumer brand 'electrolux'

The worst part is that your senior service executive dealing with my case mr. Deepak kumar has been making false assurances with a malafide intention to delay the whole process resulting in great hardship, mental harassment and inconvenience to me and my family at the cost of your executive. He has now stopped taking my calls and blocked my number, (Call recordings and other records can be provided on request).

It seems that your company is not at all serious about the repercussions of the serious deficiencies in product quality and service on the part of your company leading to great hardship to your customers. I feel i'm now left with the only option to take legal recourse to resolve this issue.

Please note that i have now decided to take legal recourse to seek legal remedy to my agonies, pains, embarrassment, and all that me and my family has suffered during last four months due to your company at your cost, risk and responsibility.

Electrolux India — AC installation

I am really disappointed as I am waiting since last 2 days for the newly bought AC installation. Looking for timely assistance from you.

I have launched a complain in Electrolux on 20th of march-16, on 22nd of march-16 the service engineer visited to solve the problem, he changed the capacitor of the a.c. saying that the capacitor was not woking properly and charged me an amount of Rs.1500, again the very next day my a.c. started giving the same problem, it was not cooling properly, i called up the service engineer again for the problem on 24th of march, he assured me that he will come on 25th of march to recheck the ac, and from that day i am calling him till now but, i have not received any kind of reply from the service engineer, my complaint no. Is EBSR[protected]. I need to ask the company that i[censored] are not able to provide proper after sales services then why the hell are you selling the products
                      Apr 19, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My washing machine electrolux et70enerm 7kg fully automatic which i bought on 16-nov-2015 is not working properly. I gave complaint to electrolux customer care[protected] on 27-march-2016. And the reply was they will send a person to fix the problem. But today is 2-april-2016 and still nobody came to resolve the issue. Mean time i contacted 3 times again to customer care they repeats the same as early. This product is under warranty and there is no proper follow up from company while giving complaint.

Registered complaint call number is below.

Eccc[protected].

Expecting a resolution on this.
                        Apr 02, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

March regarding the change of gasket of my refrigerator (Emum[protected]). The concerned person came, charged rs 300, took away my original gasket and today, its 1st of april. I have made constant calls to follow up with the customer care, service representative, service agent and all possible responsible people. Thankfully, no one has any clue about it. Every time i call call, they have the standard statement, that the product will be delivered by the coming monday, but they don't bother to revert on it. I feel hopeless and frustrated and is planning to take it to the next level. I.E consumer forum. I have all the relevant details and documents to support my issue.

Thought of asking about your views about the situation. Thanks!
                          Apr 01, 2016

Hi All,

This is to inform you that I have raised an issue with Electrolux on 12th of March regarding the change of Gasket of my refrigerator (EMUM[protected]). The concerned person came, charged Rs 300, took away my original Gasket and today, its 1st of April. i have made constant calls to follow up with the customer care, Service representative, Service agent and all possible responsible people. Thankfully, no one has any clue about it. Every time i call call, they have the standard statement, that the product will be delivered by the coming Monday, but they don't bother to revert on it. I feel hopeless and frustrated and is planning to take it to the next level. i.e Consumer Forum. I have all the relevant details and documents to support my issue.

Thought of asking about your views about the situation. Thanks!
                          I have an Electrolux Split AC. The compressor has stopped working.

I have registered 3 complaints over the last 2 weeks, complaint numbers are:
                          1. EMUM[protected]
                          2. EMUM[protected]

I have been given numbers by your customer service, of the service center to call them up directly and follow up. The numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

I have called up all the numbers and no one cares to take calls one person takes my call and says he works for Philips, Mr. Jayprakash ([protected]) who apparently is the manager for the service center doesn't take calls at all.

Is this what Electrolux stands for??

I had purchased Electrolux split ac 1.5 ton around 3 years back. When ever I call the customer service number for the Trivandrum office, they and the most incopetent person to resolve the issue. The Manager at the customer care centre even does not have the courtesy to call back and advice me that there could be a delay in. The technician to look into my concerns. Not at professional. Not sure as to why they keep these kind of people as manager (Trivandrum branch) when they are not such irresponsible and spoil info the brand name and value. The technicians they send are young kids max of 22 years and has no experience at all. They never carry the required tools to carry out the repair works such as ladders etc. They want the customers to provide them with the tools.
                            What more can I say. I would recommend that no one should buy Electrolux products. Better to switch to other brands with better customer service even though the price might be sightless on the upper hand.
                            Mar 30, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the Electrolux AC online. I have received the AC on 21st March. I have given the installation on 22nd March (With complaint numbers EBLR[protected] & EBLR[protected] even though I don't know why I got 2 compliant numbers). Customer support team is promised to resolve this issue within 24 hours but even after 1 week electrolux not able to install my AC.

My complaint is allotted to Engineer Abdul - [protected]. He has sent couple of persons for installation on Satruday 26th March who are not competent enough to install AC. They were giving something or the other reason and asked Rs.2500/- on top of Rs.1500/- (installation charges). When I try to call Mr. Abdul he has kept our call in rejection mode so that whenever I call him I was getting engauge tone.

After calling 20 times to customer care I have received another number [protected] Mr. Jagadeesh who's phone was ringing but never lifted the phone.

After calling another 5 times to customer care, they have given another number to call [protected] Mr Bhupendra Kumar Singh on 28th March. Mr. Bhupendra has lifted the phone and try to solve the case.

This time I got the call from Mr. Abdul to whom initially compliant was allocated on 28th night. This time this person was very rude and said he will send the engineer to install on 29th March. During his conversation he doesn't have any regret and once again talking about money to install i.e., Rs. 1, 500/-.

The overall experience that I had with Electrolux customer care is not good. Still I don't know when the AC will be installed.
                              Mar 29, 2016

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. One March 16 I had raised a customer care request for the “grill” function not working on my machine.
                                2. On recalling the call center on Mar 18, I finally had a service engineer visit me on March 19. He said the PCB needs to be replaced and that he will need to take the PCB to service center to get the appropriate PCB
                                3. I told him that the heating function is more important for us (I don’t have a cook these days and my wife is staying alone with my son, as I am traveling extensively). He promised to sort it out by end of the day and ensure he either fits back the old PCB or a new one. His number is [protected]
                                4. On not hearing from him till evening, I called him on March 20 and he said he was going to confirm by 11 am on March 21st and make sure I do not have to suffer. From March 21 morning, his phone was not accessible.
                                5. I reached out to Mr. Bhupendra (CALL CENTER have me his numbers [protected]) – who was continuously busy on phone – but finally when he spoke, assured me that things will be taken care of.
                                6. After an hour later the service center called up to tell me that there was no one at their center and they can only sort out by March 24 or 25. I told her that does not work for me and I needed the old PCB to be fixed back so that at least the heating function worked for me. She disconnected the phone
                                7. I called Bhupendra again who said that he can only call the owner of the service franchisee but cannot interfere beyond that.
                                8. 2 hours passed by and I called Bhupendra again and he said the owner has said that something will be done by the next morning i.e. March 22 morning
                                9. Finally on March 22 evening a different service engineer came and fixed a PCB. The display looked tilted which was pointed out by my wife but he behaved rudely with my wife and insisted that everything is same as before. On using the microwave today morning, my wife realized that the heating function is not working. His number is [protected].

Please help urgently. I made a mistake asking for the grill function to be repaired. Please at least ensure that my heating function is restored.

Rgds