Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

Sir, My first complaint was cancelled on 30.04.2015 due to some reasons and again I got a new complaint number EGZB[protected] dated 07.05.2015 from your customer care centre along with the mobile number of the assigned engineer. I was assured by your engineer that the compressor will be fitted on 12.05.2015, after which he stopped receiving my calls. If this kind of service is provided to a customer the its my last product of life with your company Regards, Rahul Khurana [protected] [protected]
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have purchased Electrolux washing machine 7kg top load on march 27th 2015 thru flipkart. It was functioning for one and half months with lots sound from the machine. Now the water is draining out continuously without washing the clothes. Have launched the complain with the executive but he haven't turned up, later he asked to complain the company and same done. Even after the complain raised no body have turned and company as provided the same executive mobile to follow him up. Do you peoples want customers to follow the company executive where there is no response. Its really Pathetic Service from Electolux company, thought this company would provide wonderful service, assuming that I have got another washing machine to my uncle after my machine purchase. If any thing happens to the uncle machine, then i need to stand responsible. Great guys, keep up the good work, continue the service as such u guys doing. Vijay [protected].
    I have a electrolux washing machine and passing the electric power in wash tab and dry tab I have many complaints in Electrolux customer care no any solution in my problem.my first complaints is 25 April 2015.complaint no is Dear Customer, Your Complaint no is EGUR[protected] . pls give this code R83997 to service centre, if you receive call within 2 hrs from now !second complaint is 14 may 2015.Dear Customer, Your Complaint no is EGUR[protected] . pls give this code R25069 to service centre, if you receive call within 2 hrs from now ! Mr Anil is engineer in Electrolex he is some part put out of washing machine and go away no any member pickup the phone.i have a bill. please resolve my problem.
    very poor service's is Electrolux company I have many time compliant in Electrolux customer care no

Hiii
      I am Avdhoot Rahalkar.
      I have been using Electrolux AC since 18 months.I have purchased this AC from Maharashtra Corporation, Tilak Road shop, Pune.

Now this AC has some compressor problem & it is unable to make cooling.
      I have filed complaints more than 5 times on customer care of Electrolux.
      Your service centre is not responding at all.For very first complaint your Technicians came & were failed to detect the problem.Those technicians were totally hopeless & under qualified.First they told me that Capacitor is having problem & asked to pay 1500 rupees to replace the same.i told them to apply another capacitor & they did but problem was continued.After that they told me for Gas problem.So its not a good & non-professional behaviour.
      After I called my technician & he told me the problem is within Compressor.The Compressor is consuming 12 ampere as it should consume amperes around the value of 5.5.So by refilling Gas is not the solution for it.Compressor is under warranty of 5 years.

I am using this AC in my Recording Studio.The room is soundproof & obviously has no ventilation.I have already lost my business for many days.Due to your AC problem & non-responsive behaviour i have lost thousands of rupees.Now its unbearable.I want immediate action.

I also called your branch head Rahul & Gopal Suryawanshi.They didnt reply too.
      So ultimately i request you to respond my complaint & send some sound technicians.
      Otherwise i have to go to Consumer Court & to start bad publicity of Electrolux on all possible Social sites & Network.

Avdhoot Rahalkar-[protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have never experienced such type of bad services . I have registered my request for reinstall elecrolux AC . After re installation your engineer informed us that comprasher is not working n it has to be changed . That's why I have send out door unit to your service centre . After long follow up my AC out door received by me on 15th may, but again my AC not working . Today again your engineer visited at our place and again rechecked AC indoor n out door unit both but still AC not working yet, Now engineer informed us that AC PCB is not working . My question is this 1- if PCB was not working than why AC compressor has been changed ? 2- who is the responsible for my precious time which has been gone without work ? 3-who is the responsible for my expenses which I have paid that is 1000 rs for transportation and 2400 for compressor ? I have booked complaint on 6th May and after 12 days my problem is not resolved . Now I will not be paid any single penny to you for anything . I would like to request you that plz resolve my complaint on priority basis . Regards Smita Verma Nitin Bhadauria Register no- [protected] [protected]. email - [protected]@gmail.com [protected]@gmail.com
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello, I have purchased ac on May 20th 2014. It is not working from last week onwards and I have contacted your service centre which is in chennai. Your engineers have not come till I escalated the issue to your customer complaint center. After 2 days they came and checked it. They told there is some problem in fan and took it with them. They said it will take a week to repair. But now it's been more than 10 days and it has not been rectified it. I have been calling your service center daily and they are giving some lame excuses. I had 3 free services but till date no one has come for a service and I am totally fed up with your worst service. My product is in warranty. So Either resolve the problem or take back your product. It is not my daily duty to call your service center and asks for status update. I have purchased other branded products and I have never faced such a very worst experience. I believe you don't know the meaning of customer care. Your people has taught me a good lesson not to buy your product. Complaint code: echn[protected] r68587
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, My name is Praveen Hegde Electrolux Faulty Refrigerator : Model No. ECL 314, SF1-RFB;: Complaint No’s : EBLR [protected]., EBLR[protected], EBLR[protected] With reference to the above mentioned complaint number, we wish to highlight a few things which were unbecoming of an MNC of your stature. Our complaint initially lodged with you on 03-Mar-2012 for non-working of our refrigerator of your brand and after relentless follow up your service personnel was at our doorstep fix it. Since march they did 3 times gas filling and 2 time compressor replacement but no resolution as yet. We paid Rs.3500/- for the initial gas filling. They took the Refrigerator to the service center to fix it on 29th April 2015 –initially communicated only for 2 days to test the functionality however kept it there for weeklong and said it’s in working condition but they did not returned it.Despite of repeated calls.., and then Mr Naveen (proprietor- of Agency) demanded Rs 1500/- to transport back later we had serious argument and finally the returned the refrigerator on 9th May 2015. For no surprise there is no change in the refrigerator-we feel cheated because when we opened the refrigerator after the stipulated time we found to our dismay that the fridge was still not working its faulty issue still persists.(Fridge is not cooling at all) We again made a call to Mr Sanjeev Singh [protected] and Mr Sadiq-[protected]. didn't attend to the calls apparently to avoid the call. Finally they send the Senior Technician Mr Raghu: [protected] for inspection yesterday(12th May ’15) morning at 8.30am. later when we called Mr. Raghu he said he has given detailed report about the issue to the respective manager to take a call on the issue. Till now nobody bothered to call. From today morning I made repeated calls to Mr. Sanjeev Singh and Mr.Sadiq but in vain. Neither did they pick the call nor did they bother to call us back. Its big slur on an organization of your reputations which talks big on consumer service deliverance, treats its consumers in such a disdainful fashion. We have been repeatedly stressing that we have a new born baby at home and also as it is summer it’s difficult to push even a day without refrigerator and your company has kept us in this situation for past 5 months for trusting in your brand. I have been informing Electrolux-Customer Care Singapore and that’s of no use as well. I lost all the hope. Can someone give an explanation for this lackadaisical approach on the part of your service personnel. If they are not competent enough to attend to such high end products why are they employed at the first place or should we say if ELECTROLUX hasn’t got enough trained service personnel why at the first place should they market such products. WE CONSIDER THIS CASE AS OF CHEATING AND RELUCTANCE, AND HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A LEGAL RECOURSE(AS YOU GUYS HAVE LEFT US WITH NO OTHER OPTION) TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM, UNLESS SOMEONE COMES OUT WITH AN AMICABLE REDRESSAL FROM YOUR SIDE TO THIS ISSUE. If at all you still claim to be a company which values it consumers, then consider you have lost a valuable one and henceforth all we would do is campaign against your products and thus ask prospective ones to desist from buying a Electrolux product. Deceived Customer, Praveen Hegde
            Hi Iam from india and had a very bad experience for my A/C service .I
            just got through to Mr. Sanjeev Singh. He is one of the most arrogant
            and rude person who I have ever spoken to in my life who lacks even
            basic manners. I can't even imagine how can someone like him be in a
            position that he is in. The first time I got his number from the call
            center I called him, he didn't answer the phone. I called the call
            center back and told them he didn't answer my call, they tried calling
            him to patch me through to him, he didn't answer. I called him again
            after 3hours and he answered when I explained to him my problem and when
            I told him that he didn't answer my call he called me a liar !!! (for
            just an A/C service??) I told him that being in his position he can't
            talk to customers like that, he told me that " Thank you, you are the
            one who brought me in this world". I was shocked and told him that he
            should at least respect his parents and not say things like this and I
            will take this to electrolux head office. His answer was "I worked with
            Samsung before now I work with electrolux and in 3 months I will change
            my job so I don't care". He was rude beyond words. If you can get hold
            of his sim card you can get the full text of his rudeness and our
            conversation. After this experience I don't want your service or will
            ever purchase any product from you guys. I will tell all to refrain from
            buying electrolux. If this is how you treat and cheat people then I
            hope you cease to operate, so that no one has to go through this agony
            and talk to people like Sanjeev Singh who don't even have basic manners.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Manjeet Singh from Delhi, I am so disappointed of electrolux services. I brought an AC in July 2014, this is in warranty, and I had problem with it 4-5 times from the date of purchasing. Your technicians are liar, he is making me fool since 4 days, he told me to come, but dint come since 4 day, my AC is not working, and now, his phone is switched off. The main person also doesnt any help. I want to lodge an FIR and case against Electrolux in Consumer Court, I want my money back now so that I can purchase another AC. Your technicians are misbehaving and demanding bribe, I cant give more money. Contact Number and name of the person: Sultan: [protected], Yogesh: [protected], [protected] Applicant Name and number Manjeet Singh: [protected]
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Technician/Engineer are unable to trouble shoot, they only know how to fool the customers. My AC is not dispense cool air through indoor unit duct. Normaly it should be between 8 - 12 degree Celsius. And the actual reading is 17.5 - 26 degree Celsius. Instead of troubleshooting and fixing the problem. They explain that there A/C is proper and my house interior is wrong, for the past six month AC was working good in the same scenario and after that there is a problem with my interior . I asked them to install this AC in their workshop and let me check over there and what is the difference between your existing office AC & this faulty AC. We will know the difference. Instead of resolving the problem they only do argument.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Team I would like to thanks for such a beautiful refrigerator which is not working from last ten days i have lodged complaint on 29 April (ECHD[protected]) after complaint next day your engineer BABU Mob no-[protected] has came for checking the refrigerator which is appreciated he told us that some pcp in not working properly and he will replace by Friday but that day to till day after thousands of call he picked my phone one time on Tuesday and promise me that he will come in evening for repairing refrigerator. but after that day to till the time he never picked the call and never give any message to us that how much time it will take. i called at least 20 time to customer care ([protected]) but i didn't get any satisfactory answer from them. They always reply me that we escalate your complaint but till the day i didn't received a single call from any representative even one thing more today i have received one more complaint number ( PDEL[protected]) which is not lodged by me i don't know why new complaint lodged and what is the purpose behind this please resolve my some queries at last i will be highly obliged 1) how much TAT for resolve the complaint 2) Is there any message given by you to customer that how much time it will take hopefully you will give me satisfactory response Please responde me @ [protected]@yahoo.co.in Thanks...Amandeep Singh Mobile no-[protected]
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Electrolux team, I have purchased Electrolux:WM FAs:ET65SARM on 14th Oct 2013 and invoice no: CrS/RN/9113 from Girias Store Rajajinagar bangalore, now the machine is starting troubling. It is making huge sound. I don't know what is the issue with Electrolux machine, "we have also LG washing machine in our hometown and it is used daily, till date none of the issue is raise against it. And it has purchased in the year 2011." I think i did mistake in purchasing of electrolux product. I am requesting you to take the machine back, I really fed up because of this.How many times have to raise the complaint? Your service engineer will come and he will check and say there is no problem in machine. Ask the engineer to resolve the issue permanently or else replace the machine. Kindly note that i am not going to pay any single paise to the Service engineer or else guide him to take machine to your service center check thoroughly, once it get resolved completely then he can return it to me. I will also suggest to family & friends circle not to buy any electrolux products almost all products will be Defective only and they can't able to resolve the issues. Below are my details: First name: Shivu Last name: Hiremath Address: #12/64/4/1, 8th Cross 6th block rajajinagar bangalore:560010 Landmark: Behind St Ann's School contact number: [protected] alternate contact number:[protected] Product Model No:ET65SARM Purchase Date: 14th Oct 2013 Name of the Dealer: Girias Investment(p) Ltd Rajajinagar 5th Block Bangalore-560010
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      I bought a electrolux doubledoor freeze in July 2013, Which worked quite alright for about one and a half year. Then the lower...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have Electrolux split AC module no. SQ-52 cd1-cg. I have requested for servicing more than four time service engg. not coming till now. Sir for ur customer care & service engg. Suitability I had taken three different day leave. I am working a pharma manufacturing comp. Today l am going B shift my office due to ur engg. Suitability till he is not coming. This is question to customer satisfaction. Please provide service my compensation. Service engg. Mr. Jasvinder & already complain regarding sales manager Mr Raman Verma. Hope so resolve my problem as soon as possible. Manoj Joshi, mob [protected], email. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi Good Afternoon I have purchase " Electrolux EC090P 80L Single Door Refrigerator" through flipkart on dated 10th april 2015. I have received that refrigerator on 11th april 2015. But still today I don't received any phone call or demo service for Electrolux side. I have facing one unsafe issue on received product, back side of the refrigerator body is totally electric flowing. It is very dangerous for my entire family. So please send your related person for this above issue as soon as possible. Product IMEI/ Serial no[protected] Refrigerators FSN: RFRE3WYUVSNZFCUFWID: VF87236 awaiting for your prompt action Thanks Moloy Roy ph:[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I have purchased an Electrolux A.C (SN53N[protected] has puchased an A.C on 4th May 2015 from Ramnagar, Nainital, Uttarakhand. From very first month of purchase we are facing problems i.e A.C is not cooling well. we have lodge many complains but some mechanics come from electrolux Haldwani city but not able to fix the problem. Again 5 days back we have complain but no any response from company. Please help us from this problem and replace our not working A.C as electrolux is not paying any attention to our complain. Customer Name:- Matin Khan Ph.- [protected]
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a electrolux refrigerator. The upper compartment is not functioning. I lodged complaint with the customer care (EMUM[protected]) and they sent a junior technician who was not able to understand the problem. We were then directed to a senior whose contact number is [protected] and were given assurance by him that a senior engineer will take care of it. We are waiting since last 10 days but there is no communication from his side. Today when I called him, he said that they were unable to fix the problem as the refrigerator model is imported. I have wasted 10 days. I had to face the same problem 2 yeras back. The after sales service of electrolux is pathetic, I need my refrigerator to be repaired at the earliest. contact me on [protected].
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                              Hi, I purchased an electrolux air conditioner last year from a dealer named Videolink from Dhayari Phata, Pune 41. It has...
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have bought ‪#‎Electrolux‬ refrigerator last year in April 2014 in New Delhi, India. Within a year it has stopped cooling. I complained about the same to service center on April 3, 2015 ( Complaint no - EDEL[protected]) . After calling the customer center for several times, A technician came on Saturday, and he could not find the problem. In spite he told there is no issue with the refrigerator. On showing him the problem, he told he will send someone senior to get this sorted. Post that there is no call, no follow ups, no one even bothered to give a visit. I again called on Monday (Apr-6) and i was assured by the customer care team that somebody would come today but with no luck yet. Warranty of my refrigerator will be over this April 19, 2015. I think you treat your customers this way, so that you don’t have to give the facility that falls under warranty period . #Electrolux this way you are just harassing your customers mentally and wasting their time. If this is not sorted immediately, I am going to take this to consumer court. My mobile no is- +91 [protected].
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir, I have purchased new washing machine three months back, i have given a complaint regarding washing machine technical issue one and half month back, it means machine got tech problem after one month. i have given complaints many times but still it is pending, and Mr Azeem Technical Manager not lifing my call also. Mr.Azeem's ph number is :[protected].. Regards, Sudhakar [protected] hyderabad
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased a Electrolux kelvinator Refrigerator before 4 years ago and Refrigerator have 5 year guarantee only on compressor and now last some few days my Refrigerator is auto cut after every 5 minutes it’s compressor not running properly that’s why my Refrigerator is not working properly. Please solve this problem as soon as possible and as per the guarantee procedure I have one year more.
                                  Dear shrikrishan yadav

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
                                  Videocon
                                  Dear Yadav

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@vgmail.in.
                                  Have a nice day.

Online Team
                                  kelvinator
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear sir i am purchase a new A.C at june 2014 month i have register a free service on 16/03/2015 but till date service is pending / i call mr manish on 26/03/2015 he told me your A.C service will be done in next 2 days but no one came i call him again but he is not pick my call pls action agaist company sevice department & provide me service as soon as possible
                                    Dear sir i am purchase a new A.C at june 2014 month i have register a free service on 16/03/2015 but till date service is pending / i call mr manish on 26/03/2015 he told me your A.C service will be done in next 2 days but no one came i call him again but he is not pick my call so i am not satisfied your product & service