Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Electrolux India

Having problems with Electrolux India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Electrolux India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Electrolux India reviews & complaints (928)

I purchased the 8D fridge on 09/02/2013 from Sen International in Varkala, Kerala. I registerd my complaint with Electrolux on the 1/11/14 and they came shortly afterwards and informed me that the compressor was not working and that they had to order the part. Its now more than 2.5 months after I registered the complaint and I have been ringing the customer care number every few days to no avail. They keep on saying I cancelled my complaint and keep on giving me a new service receipt number, the current one is ECOC[protected]. Still to date I have no working fridge and the customer service people are useless and non responsive. Please take action on this matter immediately, I shall never again buy an Electrolux product after this terrible after sales service.

Dear Sir/ Madam, Regret to inform you that the above sub purchased from Star CJ on 10th March 2014 seeing the Brand of Electrolux. But since I have purchased I could not used the oven till date as at the time of Demo itself it was not working and I have asked for replacement of the machine. But your service and customer care has refused to do the exchange. Then I have asked them to repair the product so that I can use it. But even after repair and replacement of the Magnetron, the oven was not functioning and was over heating from outside rather than the food kept inside. That time also I requested you service engineer to replace the oven but they have taken back the oven for repair. Again today they have brought the oven after repair saying that it is OK and it won't give any problem. But when they start showing demo by keeping the food inside the oven and start the oven, within three minutes the machine trip off due to over heat of Magnetron and compressor. Please let me know that I have purchased the brand new product and instead o[censored]sing it, starts with faulty machine. Who in the world would like this. Now I have loose my patient and now I don't want the replacement. I request you to kindly issue me the DO letter and so that I can speak to the Star CJ to refund back my money. So kindly cooperate and do the needful at the earliest. Thanks & Regards Kaushal Keshri Mobile: [protected] Note: Complain No. ETNA- [protected], ETNA -[protected], ETNA-[protected], ETNA[protected].

I have bought Electrolux Washing Machine Model ET65SA on 21 July 2013 from Surya Electronics Ch inch wad, Just four month after buying it has started giving the trouble for drainage, I have contacted the customer care, and service eng was always telling us, it may be the problem of coin block, after five to six attempt he replaced the drainage machine, still there is issue of water drainage and spinning. In last one and half year I could use this machine only for three month, when I asked for replacement, Company service centers did not do favour, they always avoid and tried to keep the problem remain with customer. It is the Worst Product I have Seen in my life, also the service is very poor I have registered minimum 10 complaints, no proper response, service centers are run by the private agencies they are interested in closing the call without customer satisfaction Can somebody really look into Lets hope[protected]

dEAR SIR/MADAM, I have a semi automatic washing mc of Electrolux. For last 45 days the machine could not be repaired despite complaining repeatedly. I had three visits by mechanic. The first said timer needs replacement, he never returned. The second said that the mc needs to be sent to workshop and will be collected by next day. The third visited on Friday 8 Jan and said that will replace the 'timer' soon. Waiting for this one to respond The last complaint was EKOL[protected] pl respond soon. Regards Amitava Mukherjee [protected]

We have purchased the microwave from star cj online shopping. But now Heating problem in our microwave and we have registered...

I have purchased Electrolux Microwave Oven 5 months back.It will not work properly, baking goes worst.We did not get a proper demo.Now we the oven turned too worst getting sparkles and smoke inside the Oven, if we call customer care call will not connect.If at all it will connect the customer care people dont even know the proper information and ask us to wait for long time and it was not a toll free number.What ever we ask they will suggest a single word to check the manual.Poor service fed up with calling.I have they have only single line of customer care number.Not knowing what to do with this problem.We immediately need customer and technical support. We will never ever purchase a product from Electrolux and make others to purchase.

I have purchased one refrigerator and one washing machine this year 2014 begging which is still under warranty. There was a water licking issue from the refrigerator from the starting time, we could not understand the exact reason of water liking initially. Day by day this issue taking problematic for us, after some time we realized the sold out product was actually damaged product. We have call to vendor and asking for the resolution but from their end they told to contact to customer care.. We have contacted to customer care and log the call which is still not resolved but as per them call got closed.
            Without my satisfaction or my feedback I don’t know how this call can be closed. I am totally frustrated and harassed after purchased this product. I have use lots of company product but never had we found such kind o[censored]nsporting behavior from customer care end
            This is nothing but harassment.
            Being a renowned organization such kind of reply not at all acceptable.

Never I will purchase any product from your company or never recommend to any one to purchase the same.

Rajesh Das [protected]

I've purchased Electrolux Top loading washing machine in the year 2014 in Bangalore. We had the problem within 8 months. When Service person came and saw, he told there was problem with water inlet, It will not take more than 2-3 days for replacement. After that he didnt contacted me for one month. I'm tired of calling customer care daily and people said part is not available. Even it is a latest model released before 1 year back also they are saying spares are not available. Customer Support is very worst. The maintenance it self cost more than the purchase value of the machine. I have a whirlpool washing machine in my mother home and we had some problem and it is set right within 2 days. So I learnt from Electrolux, It is always good to choose pioneer in a product. Cheers, Jayavel +[protected]

Electrolux India, Philips Company — Horrible experience in post sales service

Hi... I have to resort to consumer forum to voice my frustration about the customer service experience I've been having since...

Respected Sir/ Madam, I Himanshu Mehta, is an Old Customer of yours. My refrigerator Model No. is ER65PC and my complaint no is EMUM[protected]. The Order No. that has been given by the Cooling Sales to Electrolux Company is 215 476. My registered Mobile No is [protected]. I had booked 1 piece of vegetable box of the above mentioned model no. Earlier I was told that my vegetable box is available with the company and is in transit, but after 15-20 days when I called the person they are telling that the company doesn’t have the same. The details are mentioned below with whom I have been communicated: Company Name: Cooling Sales Contact Person : Priyanka Thamasane Address : Byculla (West) Contact No: 6527 8002 / 03 / 04 We commented on your Facebook page on 8th of December, 2014 and has also received a replied on Facebook by your side on 10th December, 2014 that you will do the needful but, despite of that you have not done the same. We are facing lots of problem due to this. Find any other alternative and sort out my problem. Do the needful as soon as possible. Regards, Himanshu Mehta

Dear Team Electrolux, I had registered my complain on Monday 15th Dec-14 vide complain no. EDEL [protected] under the name of my spouse Mrs. Reena Dochana. I would like to apprise you that my Front Load Washing Machine which had went to the service centre for servicing and repairing of PDC Card still not delivered to me on promised time. Moreover the people who are involved in maintenance of the machine are very much rude and unprofessional. None of them have given me a single call explaining the issue in the machine, i have no clarity at all what exactly they are doing with the machine which is being lying at their place from the last 7 days. Iam keep on calling to them but the kind of answer iam getting is something very much ridiculous and vague. This particular service centre as been mentioned in the subject should be blacklisted from the list of authorised service centres of Electrolux. Though i have also reported this matter to the electrolux customer care at [protected] today at 22nd Dec-14 and still waiting for the corrective action so far from the Senior Officials of Electrolux.It is my humble request to them kindly assist me in this cause and take a necessary action against the Penguin Service Centre-Vikas Puri, New Delhi on ASAP basis. Thanks & Regards! Sanjay Dochana

Electrolux — no response from serVice associate or engineer Regarding washine machine

dear sir, I HAD ALREADY REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT REGARDING WASHINE MACHINE TWO WITH THE CALL Nos.-EDEL[protected] &...

Hello, I've purchased a Convection on 14 March, 2014 from Star CJ. From last three month, I'm facing issues with its start button by which the doors open. It gets blast when I press this button. I'm calling the Customer Care executive from last three month and every time he visits to check it, he make small adjustment to make it fix and when I go to use it for next time it get blast again. When I discussed the same with Customer Care Executive he said that there is some alignment issue in the piece and he don't know how to prevent this so that it will not happen again. So, I request you to replace my convection with new one if you cant fix it or if you're unable to find out the problem. If I don't receive the reply within next 24 hours, then I will make take this matter to the Consumer Forum and I really mean it. Looking forward for your earliest reply.

Electrolux — reg. defective microwave oven Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White

Sir, This is to brought to your kind notice that I purchased Electrolux 20L Grill M/OG2OM.WW.CG White from The Star CJ...

I have an Electrolux washing machine, model no. -EWT704S. my machine have some technical problem, it doesn't work properly. I had call the[protected] in kolhapur this no and register the complaint.but mechanical did not solve the problem.your support service is third class. i want solve this problem within 48 hours, if not solve the problem then replace it.

Dear Sir, I Mrs.Shubhada Aterkar Purchased a Refrigerator as per below specifications- Capacity-240Lit. Model-EDL254/2011 Purchase Date-31.10.11 Bill No.-04R1101091 Purchased from -Lotus, Sapna Sangeeta Road Indore(MP) 452001. The above refrigerator failed many a times from the day of purchase till date.Very first failure happened on 30.11.11 a complaint was made to your authorized service centre at Indore it was said that the belt is damaged. Second time its Fan & Motor was damaged and again after some time its relay damaged and now it is again stopped and the Mechanic says that its heater and other 2 components are damaged. Each time it costs me around Min 2000/-Rs.Now I have already incurred sizable amount as good as purchasing new refrigerator. As I am working lady and frequent failures cause me lot of agony and losses of costly food stuff. Now I am fad up with this Refrigerator as except compressor all other parts have been replaced. Now let me ask you, if other part are not covered under guaranty than would these part tend to fail so frequently!..The whole phenomenon tarnish the credibility of your product and company image. Your service centre at Indore has never give us repair receipt and they do not have spares every time it takes 10-15 days for repairs.. You may trace my complaint record on your customer care and serve centre at Indore. Now, I requests you to kindly replace my refrigerator or else give me permanent solution. Regards Shubhada Aterkar Contact No. [protected] & [protected] ..

I had a very bad experience with your subsidiary in Egypt maintenance department I ask them a few days ago to change the heater in my place around 100 km from Cairo they give an appointment from 1 am to 7 pm I went there especially for this purpose and no body appeared or call to apologize and when I called the call centre they said they do not have access to the responsible eng and just ask me to submit complain the second day which I did under number 1029294 and nobody care to call I can believe the humiliating way they trat people with it should be a reputable company who respect the name
                          Last Saturday 12/Sept/2015 one of you technicians came to my home to fix the spinning as the machine was working normally but the ‘spin’ only was not working.
                          He opened the machine top part and worked in the machine internal components. Then he said that it needs to be sent to the service center to replace a board-card. I told him that I couldn’t live without the washing machine as it is needed on daily basis and I will buy a new one from Electrolux (Zanussi).
                          I asked him to assembly the machine again as I need the washing machine. I have a dryer and can live for couple of days without spinning until I buy another one.
                          Next day I tried to open the washing machine, it never started. I called the call center on Sunday 13/Sept/2015 around 10am (#16238) and they told me to call again 8pm. I called & Eng. Sherif confirmed that he will send someone to fix after 2 days. No one came after 2 days and I called Eng. Sherif again. He confirmed that he will send someone the second day. No one came & I called the call center and Eng. Mina replied and confirmed that someone will come. No one came and I called Eng. Mina again the second day and he gave me another technician name Mr. Maged (mobile# [protected]). I called Mr. Maged and he confirmed he will send someone and no one came.
                          Today 19/Sept/2015 and no one came and my washing machine is no totally damaged by your technician.

Hi, I have purchased Electrolux 23 ltr micro oven and find difficulty in using or thinking for defective product. Called customer care and she told me that she is going to send engineer for DEMO and then we will decide for the faulty product. It has been told me that within 48 hrs. some engineer will visit but still I am waiting. I have received call yesterday also from Electrolux and she queried whether someone had visited and assured me that someone will visit but still… I am quite surprised with a response from a GLOBAL LEADER. Can you pls. Respond immediately. Best Regards, Ajit Kumar Jha - PMP® Call No-EDEL[protected]

I PURCHASED SF53S SPLIT AC FROM SHANTIKRUPA SALES, SURAT (PHONE[protected]. INVOICE NO IS 01 / 7-617 DATED[protected]. INSPITE OF REPEATED REQUEST ON [protected] (MR VINAY WAS SPEEKING) REMINDING TO ATTEND 2ND FREE SERVICE, BUT NOT ATTENDED. WHILE ASKING REASON, NOT RESPONDED. I TRAY TO RESOLVED THE ISSUED WITH THE SUPPLIER M/S SHANTIKRUPA SALES, SURAT, THEY ALSO NOT FEEL THAT, IT SHOULD BE HELPED OUT. AT LAST I HAVE NO OPTION EXCEPT TO DISTURB YOU. PLEASE LOOK-IN-TO THE ISSUE AND RESOLVED / RESPOND TO ME ON MY E-MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com OR ON MY MOBILE [protected]. YOURS TRULY, PRAKASH HIRACHAND SHAH, KRIBHCO NAGAR, QTR 720, HAZIRA ROAD, SURAT 394515

Purchased Electrolux side x side refrigerator new in 2008. Most expensive refrigerator I have ever purchased and the WORST! Issues: Motherboard just went out. Again! 2rd time in 5 years. If I choose to repair this again. Ice maker valve assembly has been replaced. If my recollection is correct, I believe this unit was billed as the most quiet refrigerator ever when first released. Mine has had a loud hum since day one. Customer service, would be better served if called Customer non-service. The most uncaring do nothing customer service department I have ever encountered. BUYER BEWARE!!! I can provide more receipts when I locate them. Only one service engineer in whole of tri-city of Chd_Mohali_Punchkula. Stupid people come without multi-meter. No knowledge of circuit. Boards not available in stock. then received wrong board. Want to put up a hording in Mohali that no body should buy Electrolux. I my refrigerator is not repaired I am going to display the same in Phase & market of Mohali with Display that no body Buy their product. And I will buy a new one. Worst...Worst...Electrrolux. My contact 2049, Phase 7, Mohali.