Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Electrolux India

Having problems with Electrolux India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Electrolux India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Electrolux India

Electrolux India Website

Electrolux India Head Office Address

Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Electrolux India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 200 1212

Electrolux India reviews & complaints(928)

I have launched a complain in Electrolux on 20th of march-16, on 22nd of march-16 the service engineer visited to solve the problem, he changed the capacitor of the a.c. saying that the capacitor was not woking properly and charged me an amount of Rs.1500, again the very next day my a.c. started giving the same problem, it was not cooling properly, i called up the service engineer again for the problem on 24th of march, he assured me that he will come on 25th of march to recheck the ac, and from that day i am calling him till now but, i have not received any kind of reply from the service engineer, my complaint no. Is EBSR[protected]. I need to ask the company that i[censored] are not able to provide proper after sales services then why the hell are you selling the products
Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My washing machine electrolux et70enerm 7kg fully automatic which i bought on 16-nov-2015 is not working properly. I gave complaint to electrolux customer care[protected] on 27-march-2016. And the reply was they will send a person to fix the problem. But today is 2-april-2016 and still nobody came to resolve the issue. Mean time i contacted 3 times again to customer care they repeats the same as early. This product is under warranty and there is no proper follow up from company while giving complaint.

Registered complaint call number is below.

Eccc[protected].

Expecting a resolution on this.
    Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

March regarding the change of gasket of my refrigerator (Emum[protected]). The concerned person came, charged rs 300, took away my original gasket and today, its 1st of april. I have made constant calls to follow up with the customer care, service representative, service agent and all possible responsible people. Thankfully, no one has any clue about it. Every time i call call, they have the standard statement, that the product will be delivered by the coming monday, but they don't bother to revert on it. I feel hopeless and frustrated and is planning to take it to the next level. I.E consumer forum. I have all the relevant details and documents to support my issue.

Thought of asking about your views about the situation. Thanks!
      Hi All,

This is to inform you that I have raised an issue with Electrolux on 12th of March regarding the change of Gasket of my refrigerator (EMUM[protected]). The concerned person came, charged Rs 300, took away my original Gasket and today, its 1st of April. i have made constant calls to follow up with the customer care, Service representative, Service agent and all possible responsible people. Thankfully, no one has any clue about it. Every time i call call, they have the standard statement, that the product will be delivered by the coming Monday, but they don't bother to revert on it. I feel hopeless and frustrated and is planning to take it to the next level. i.e Consumer Forum. I have all the relevant details and documents to support my issue.

Thought of asking about your views about the situation. Thanks!
      I have an Electrolux Split AC. The compressor has stopped working.

I have registered 3 complaints over the last 2 weeks, complaint numbers are:
      1. EMUM[protected]
      2. EMUM[protected]

I have been given numbers by your customer service, of the service center to call them up directly and follow up. The numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

I have called up all the numbers and no one cares to take calls one person takes my call and says he works for Philips, Mr. Jayprakash ([protected]) who apparently is the manager for the service center doesn't take calls at all.

Is this what Electrolux stands for??

I had purchased Electrolux split ac 1.5 ton around 3 years back. When ever I call the customer service number for the Trivandrum office, they and the most incopetent person to resolve the issue. The Manager at the customer care centre even does not have the courtesy to call back and advice me that there could be a delay in. The technician to look into my concerns. Not at professional. Not sure as to why they keep these kind of people as manager (Trivandrum branch) when they are not such irresponsible and spoil info the brand name and value. The technicians they send are young kids max of 22 years and has no experience at all. They never carry the required tools to carry out the repair works such as ladders etc. They want the customers to provide them with the tools.
        What more can I say. I would recommend that no one should buy Electrolux products. Better to switch to other brands with better customer service even though the price might be sightless on the upper hand.
        Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the Electrolux AC online. I have received the AC on 21st March. I have given the installation on 22nd March (With complaint numbers EBLR[protected] & EBLR[protected] even though I don't know why I got 2 compliant numbers). Customer support team is promised to resolve this issue within 24 hours but even after 1 week electrolux not able to install my AC.

My complaint is allotted to Engineer Abdul - [protected]. He has sent couple of persons for installation on Satruday 26th March who are not competent enough to install AC. They were giving something or the other reason and asked Rs.2500/- on top of Rs.1500/- (installation charges). When I try to call Mr. Abdul he has kept our call in rejection mode so that whenever I call him I was getting engauge tone.

After calling 20 times to customer care I have received another number [protected] Mr. Jagadeesh who's phone was ringing but never lifted the phone.

After calling another 5 times to customer care, they have given another number to call [protected] Mr Bhupendra Kumar Singh on 28th March. Mr. Bhupendra has lifted the phone and try to solve the case.

This time I got the call from Mr. Abdul to whom initially compliant was allocated on 28th night. This time this person was very rude and said he will send the engineer to install on 29th March. During his conversation he doesn't have any regret and once again talking about money to install i.e., Rs. 1, 500/-.

The overall experience that I had with Electrolux customer care is not good. Still I don't know when the AC will be installed.
          Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. One March 16 I had raised a customer care request for the “grill” function not working on my machine.
            2. On recalling the call center on Mar 18, I finally had a service engineer visit me on March 19. He said the PCB needs to be replaced and that he will need to take the PCB to service center to get the appropriate PCB
            3. I told him that the heating function is more important for us (I don’t have a cook these days and my wife is staying alone with my son, as I am traveling extensively). He promised to sort it out by end of the day and ensure he either fits back the old PCB or a new one. His number is [protected]
            4. On not hearing from him till evening, I called him on March 20 and he said he was going to confirm by 11 am on March 21st and make sure I do not have to suffer. From March 21 morning, his phone was not accessible.
            5. I reached out to Mr. Bhupendra (CALL CENTER have me his numbers [protected]) – who was continuously busy on phone – but finally when he spoke, assured me that things will be taken care of.
            6. After an hour later the service center called up to tell me that there was no one at their center and they can only sort out by March 24 or 25. I told her that does not work for me and I needed the old PCB to be fixed back so that at least the heating function worked for me. She disconnected the phone
            7. I called Bhupendra again who said that he can only call the owner of the service franchisee but cannot interfere beyond that.
            8. 2 hours passed by and I called Bhupendra again and he said the owner has said that something will be done by the next morning i.e. March 22 morning
            9. Finally on March 22 evening a different service engineer came and fixed a PCB. The display looked tilted which was pointed out by my wife but he behaved rudely with my wife and insisted that everything is same as before. On using the microwave today morning, my wife realized that the heating function is not working. His number is [protected].

Please help urgently. I made a mistake asking for the grill function to be repaired. Please at least ensure that my heating function is restored.

Rgds
            Aditya

Electrolux India — Install Local brand component & over charging

I have complaint so many times past 5 months but nobody will provide us resolution.
              Complaint No : EDEL[protected].br...

I have purchased "ELECTROLUX AC ES12MSC (5 STAR) 1T SPL" from Vijay Sales Panvel and it was installed on 6th March 2015.

However, within 4 days of Air conditioner installation, it gets water leakage issue from the inside set of AC.
              I want to know why it is happening within 4 days installation, I mean so early. It is supposed to be a new product right?
              What kind of bad quality product, you are providing to the customer?
              This is really difficult situation for me to understand. Instead making me feel cool, your product-AC makes me wet by leaking water.

Also, it does not provide cooling properly. Why is it so?

Please help me understand this situation.

I have already raise the issue to your customer care on the 10th March '16.

However, water leaking issue so early and not cooling properly issue is really disappointing for me although "Electrolux" is well know brand in the market.
              Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My AC is covered under extended warranty for two years by ELECTROLUX and I have paid to the company for this extended warranty for 2 years an amount of 3600/- through cheque No. 154967 HDFC BANK.
                According to the Electrolux document No E86 2853 my warranty is valid till 24/04/2016 .
                I have registered a complaint to the customer care center on 01/05/2015 (complaint No EDEL[protected]) regarding the cooling problem in my Window AC 1.5 Ton (Model no WB 52).
                The Engineer visited my house with in 2 days of complaint registration and found that the condenser is not working properly due to some leakage in it. He assured me that another team will visit to complete the Job.
                After 1 or 2 days the second team visited and tried to repair the condenser but during the repair the condenser got damaged. The engineer assured me that we will change it.
                From that day my family is suffering. More than 8 months passed but no any proper solution is given from the company. My complaint was closed from the company on 08/05/15 with out solution. After that I have registered another complaint on 09/05/15 (EDEL[protected] it was also closed on with out solution. Another complaint registered on 01/06/15 (EDEL[protected] and was closed again than another complaint registered on 6/4/15 (EDED[protected]) and is canceled on 19/6/15 with out completing my job.
                Thereafter it be came a regular practice for me to register a new complaint every week and every complaint closed with out completion, During this period of 8 month I have talked to many high level officials of the company regarding my issue they always realized my problem and assured me to handle it on priority basis but no any action is taken. I have to call to customer care and to service center officials more that 100 times but no solution of my problem is still given. I have talked to almost every key person of the service center (Mr Parveen [protected] Delhi head) Mr Qamar Khan, Mr Sachin, Mr Sudesh, ) It became my routine job to call them every day 2-3 time but still no any proper solution is provided.
                After the winter started I stopped to register new complaints but now when the summer is starting again registered a complaint on 25th Feb, 2015 and the same happened again that my complaint is closed with out completion on 1st of March. I again registered a complaint on 2nd March.
                Actually The required part of my AC is not available to the company that's why they all are only passing the time and trying to makeup it with unstable parts witch is not comfortable with the AC model.

My request is to the honorable court to take an action against the company and help me to provide a proper solution for the problem
                Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought an Electrolux refrigerator on 23 June 2014. Its compressor stopped working on 1 February 2016, well within the warranty period. The man who came from United Home Care on 6 February to replace the compressor found, after installing the new unit, that it was defective. It had not been checked beforehand.

The man had also come without informing me, and as a consequence I had to cancel an appointment with my physician. Finally, he put several dents on the cabinet while moving the refrigerator around. The compressor was finally replaced on 8 February -- but my refrigerator now looks battered.

In response to every e-mail message, whatever its content, electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in sends the same pre-written platitudes. Five days after my first message to Electrolux, their Area Service Manager Mr. Deepak telephoned: but he had not had the sense to read the e-mail exchanges.
                  Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The compressor installed on 8 Feb also stopped working the next night.

service not provided

I have register my service request 16.03.2015 but till date company not provided my electolux a/c service 26.03.2015 i call mr.manish he told me he will send a macanic 29.03.2015 but no one come so i m not satisfied your company service

We have already raised the complaint on our washing machine on Dec 1st. Its been almost 2 months to get resolved. I have never ever heard customer care like this. Our washing machine is not working properly. Look into it at the earliest.
                    Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Regarding Complaint # EBLR[protected] - R17199 dated 15th February 2016.
                    Inbox
                    x
                    Vijay V

Mar 10 (1 day ago)

to electrolux.care, bcc: me

This has reference to a complaint for Washing Machine not working with the above number, Nayaz came and took the Turkey Motor and it is about close to a month the part has not been replaced and none of them are bothered to look at.

I am in touch with Jagdish, Nayaz and today with Bimal every day but not able to use the washing machine and the wash room as the Machine has been lying down opened all over.

I did not expect a company of such high value and products having such worst after sales service. If you people take 1 month for a washing machine to repair you will land up servicing 12 machines a month which is not good on your part at all.

I wish my note reaches the highest level in the organization - I AM FORCED TO WRITE ABOUT THE COMPLAINT ON THE FACEBOOK SO THAT THE SOCIAL MEDIA WILL LOOK AT IT.

THE MANAGEMENT HAS TO BEAR ENTIRE SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT EXPENSES, SINCE THE WASHING MACHINE HAS NOT BE SERVICED BY 5 DAYS AS COMMITTED BY THE SERVICE ENGINEER AND JAGADISH.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Vijay

Sir your product itself shows 3yrs warranty on magnetron my puchase bill shows 3months for expiry but ur callcentre experts...

I have bought a microwave and then after quite a long time it wasn't working..I called the service center, therefore, 1 person came and examined and said transformer was not working.He couldn't repair it at that time because he didn't had the sufficient parts at that moment.With diiferent responses abot defects and the price they somehow repaired at last by cheating me with the money After this all also it wasnt over at alll WHAT TO DO?? AS they came and examined it and repaired itAlls good with money but damaged my turntable??? my turntable was working and turning until they had repaired but then it sometimes moves then stops?? Really salute those company officials???wonder!!!
                      Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Customer service of electrolux is a nightmare, you have to complaint at least 7 times to get technician visit. And not only this, technician of electrolux do not have skills to even understand the problem going on with the refrigerator. And when you tell this to customer care, they will shout on you that why you keep on complaining for same thing again and again :(. They have changed the compressor 4-5 time with no positive effect. Last week a technician changed the compressor again and my refrigerator is not working since then. My family is surviving without refrigerator since a week. Its such a torture to own a electrolux product. First it wont work properly. Then you have to complain 7-10 times to get a technician visit. Their technician have no knowledge to even understand the problem. Their manager call you and shout on you that why do you keep on complaining again and again. My refrigerator is not working at all and I am surviving without it since a week.
                        Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an issue with Electrolux washing machine for last two months.I have registered complaint with this no. of mine. i.e:[protected]. Sad part is that they are unable to resolve my issue.They have even taken the washing machine and promised to return it by last Saturday.Now no body is picking phone. I am fed up of there service. The no. that I have which is there shift cell.:[protected], Now nobody is picking my phone. I have the no. of there service head whose name is Deepak. He too is not picking the phone.[protected]. Please take action against them.My family is suffering because of this. Please contact me:[protected]
                          Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Still waiting for him to contact us

Hi, Kindly refer our complaints no [protected]dt 24/11/2015.Till now no settlement reached. Some tech came and without our signature he has entered in the book and went away stating some parts to be replaced. The is the way you treat the customer?. I want the settlement immediately to avoid contacting consumer forum. regards radhakrishnan [protected]

I bought a microwave from the renowned company ELECTROLUX I used very less and the microwave is still new, but suddenly, the microwave stopped working .I called the service center, therefore, 1 person came and examined and said transformer was not working.He couldn't repair it at that time because he didn't had the sufficient parts at that moment. Well, done he went and then two more persons came . Now begins the story, they are now saying that the rectifier i.e the diode was not okay, it needed to be changed. You see, two times two people coming and saying different defects from the same company for the same product. Okay, helpless had to do it.i paid for all.Think should share SERVICE CHARGE taken Rs 450. and net money for parts and all taken was Rs 900 to me. THE VERY FIRST POINT on talking to the call center, rural service charge was Rs 400 and urban i.e city, town charge is Rs 300.now i live in the main locality of a town i.e Kharagpur. Money taken from me was more than rural as well as more than urban i.e Rs 450 plus the parts charge. SECONDLY, two times two recordings diode and transformer, which one to believe or say they are cheating???? the diode or the rectifier was such a small object and the price was Rs 450 if i leave the charge Rs 450 for fake service.(think so ). Thirdly they never showed the parts i.e which company it were, what was the printed price, etc, and etc and told no warranty, guaranty for these parts. Now, as my micro oven bulb was not working they returned again and then took the price of the holder and the bulb as Rs 220, saying company has fixed this price and it doesn't comes without a holder. After returning, on inquiring about my query about the service charge they are saying for a simple microwave it is Rs 300 and for grill, convection, etc it is Rs 450. IF THIS IS TRUE THEN WHY WERENT I INFORMED AT THE CALL CENTER OR AT THE SERVICE CENTER. IF THIS IS SUCH A CONDITION, WHY WOULDNT I REPAIR FROM THE LOCAL PEOPLES WHO WOULD DO THE SAME BUT AT AN ORIGINAL PRICE, WHY FROM THE COMPANY THEN?????????? My contact number [protected]
                              Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              They even don't deserve a rating I would say. The worst ever servicing I faced till now. I have registered one complain bearing number EBLR[protected] for refrigerator sound problem. Their engineer visited and told compressor needs to be changed. After that its 15 days and they are telling the parts are not available in Bangalore. The service center number they are giving never receives call. I could not even speak to service center in last 15days though I am calling daily. I did not have any options left but to call customer support and they just keep my call for hold for 15-20 minutes giving the reason to speak to senior but at last no one takes up the call. Worst kind for response. They should be banned from selling products in my view. They even gave one persons number to look after my problem but most of the time during calling his number is not valid. I would say they don't have a proper channel at all. Worst response from any customer support team till now I have seen.

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a Microwave Oven model number C23J101 one month ago. The store assured me that the engineer will come within 7 days for the demo at your home. But due to bad customer service the engineer hasn't came yet. I had contacted the store guy for the same issue and he responded me by saying that he has already processed the request. After not getting the good response from the store I had called the Electrolux customer care representative and he had followed the same procedure. He again forwarded the request to the engineer and said that the person for demo will come in 24 hours. But as usual it wasn't happened. Then I called them again and they asked me to call the service center. I called them and the person sitting at the service center didn't know what is happening and he responded awkwardly. Two days later on Thursday 10th December I again called customer care and I asked her to connect with ASM. He assured me that the engineer will come to your home by Monday 14th December. And again it didn’t happen. I am still waiting for him. I don’t know what is happening. I don’t know what Electrolux is doing. It is such a big brand and genuinely I don’t want to complaint but what should I do now? What is the use of purchasing the product? Electrolux is hurting their reputation. Who wants to buy their products if they cannot look after a small issue? I am afraid that if something will happen with my product then what will I do? The service is really really poor. Please help me Electrolux if you really care about your customer rather than just keep selling.
                                  My contact number is [protected].
                                  Thank you so much for at least replying. I have received these kind of messages earlier but still nothing has happened. Are you guys kidding with me? Not a single person from your company has called me or even tried to solve the issue. I am really disappointed with the service. This was my first purchase from electrolux and I assure that this will be my last if your company will resolve the complaint in next 3 days. Really disgusting it is!

under repair since 1 month

dear sir no repsonse from the customer care repeated follow up done

Washing machine is having problem within one year of purchase. Pathetic service & No solution to problem even for many weeks. Purchase Model : Serena/Serena Elite Capacity : 6.5KG Manufacturing : July 13 Purchase : 14th Nov. 2014 Problem 1 : Pulsator issue : We have called many times to Electrolux . Send Photograph of pulsator through “whats-up” on 14th October 2015. Electrolux guy came on 15th October & have taken the Pulsator. For many weeks they have neither provided solution nor returned the old Pulsator. Ultimately we have purchased Pulsator for different company & somehow try to fit inside the machine Problem 2: Last week there was some issue, probably specific to power supply. I have requested on 9th December with complain no EGZB[protected] .This time again your guy came, said issue in chip but no solution proposed. Neither he has taken the PCB part. Again we have to take support from outside, which could not resolve. Meantime I called you for support as machine is under warranty. I have taken the machine part to Noida, near to your center (which I could not found) as your Technical support people (Vinay) confirmed they will collect it from me but you have not collected it . I have waited #30 minutes there for your people Before Problem1 & Problem2, i contacted Electrolux on 6th july 2015 related with drying issue as clothes was wet after washing but in vain. Now i am going to file complaint in Consumer Court.
                                    Pathetic Service. How come company are able to Survive with such worst service & Product.