Exide Industries

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Good

Exide Industries related photos (206)

Exide Industries Complaints & Reviews

Bhupinder Singh Batra
I had purchased an Exide Inva Tubular Battery, Model No. IT-550
Serial no. 9381 on[protected] with 30 months warranty from your dealer GRD Tractors Ambala Road Saharanpur(U.P) bill no. 2143 dt.[protected] in favour of Harsharan Singh & Co. Saharanpur, (U.P), Off no.[protected], Manager M :[protected] .Battery is attached to Genus 800 va inverter. Battery is not working since april, 2008 and i informed the dealer about that.
From near about one month battery is submitted to the dealer but there is no response. No replacement is given within the warranty period. Due to above problems the customer is incurring business loss. I request You to replace the battery as soon as possible
hello
i am Ashwini Dev Panday from Robertesganj Sonebhadra.
I was purched the EXIDE INVA TUBLER IT 500 batery fron APRAJITA AUTO SALES ROBERTESGANJ SONEBHADRA UP (EAST)to 07/12/06. my battery is in waranty period.
now i am mentaly frasted before four month because no body listion my problem in this agenci .
i was many more time complen to mr. manoj singh(sales manager, [protected]) and mr. pratek singh (prop., [protected]) but no body give me responce and they are awite me. i am your janwin costomer so please solve my problem .

REGARDS
[protected], [protected]
hello
i am Ashwini Dev Panday from Robertesganj Sonebhadra.

REGARDS
Ashwini Dev Pandey
i am sending you my Complaint another because i am not satisfied with exide .
Thanks & Regards

2nd Sl.No. 1H[protected]
Dealer's Name & Address: Tyre World, A-121, Shakarpur, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092
Phones:[protected], [protected]
Retail Invoice No.6913 dt.10.09.2008 { with 36 month warranty }
Battaries stopped giving backup during April, 2010 and a Complaint No.NUHO 00000439 was lodged on 29.04.2010.
Within a week, battaries werw taken away by the dealer for sending the same to EXIDE service centre for checkup and replacement. Till date i.e. upto 25.06.2010 battaries have not been returned.
Dealer says battaries have been sent to EXIDE.
When I make a call to the EXIDE persons, they say 'we do not know where your battaries are '
Phone numbers of exide persons whom I have been contacting are:[protected], Mr. Ashvini [protected], Mr. Bhan and service manager[protected]. Two months of hot summer & power cuts have passed. Please let me know as to what has happened to my battaries ?
Sender: AJAY
Other details given above.
i SHWETA AGRAWAL from
226/5A JHULELAL NAGAR, LUKERGANG, ALLAHABAD (U.P.)
EMAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
ph no.- [protected]

i purchased exide battery IT500 with 48 months warranty from ARORA ELECTRONICS ALLAHABAD (U.P.)
Battery stopped giving backup during April, 2010 and a Complaint No.NUHO 00001049 was lodged on 27.08.2010.
Within a week, battery was taken away by the dealer for sending the same to EXIDE service centre for checkup and replacement. Till date i.e. upto 10.09.2010 battery have not been returned.
Dealer says battaries have been sent to EXIDE and he has no standby battery to provide me..
i request you to give me a battery as soon as possible as i m facing lots of problem without it..

deepak kumar prasad
    sIR,
    zscoin1350plus slno 59543 was purchased on 24'10/07 from patna battery centre patna.The battery is not giving me the required back up for the last five months.I have sent the battery for check up to your service centre three times and each time they send it back with a ok certificate.
    I am not a coutomer to make false complains as i have got my invertor tested and it is giving me 3hours back up on old service battery of your company only.I have been harresed quite a bit running to your dealer and then to your service centre all the time.Kindly look into this problem and do the needful.
    Thanking you kindly help.
    Deepak.

B.D.SHARMA
      I am very sorry to say that I have purchase a Battery dated 23rd July-2007 :- Make - EXIDE, 6EM 25R 1F7 (FC) from your Authorised Distributor- ASTER INDIA BATTERY HOUSE, Shop No. 09, Sector - 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana.

During Guaranty / Warranty Period the above Battery is not being working properly, I discussed the matter & left the Battery Dated : 10 th June 2008 for repair / maintinence at your EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD. Property No.1402/1/31, Jamabandi No.3338/434, Daultabad Road, Near Railway Station, Gurgaon-122006,

After my regular followup with all concern staff from EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD. Property No.1402/1/31, Jamabandi No.3338/434, Daultabad Road, Near Railway Station, Gurgaon-122006, Still I don't have any satisfactory response or OK Battery,

Due to above problem my family is facing lot of problems.

As we know that the Exide is a renowed company but this sale service experience we are loosing our confidence on this company, Please try to maintained your company reputation by giving the proper services to the customer.

Kindly solve the issue on top priorty.

K R SATHISH KUMAR

1. This is not a complaint but a pat on the back for doing a good job.

2. I purchased a Exide Battery alongwith my Car Hyundai Santro in 2001 at Bangalore. My Battery NO.857822G13. I AM very happy to say even after 7 1/2 years, this battery is doing a phenemonal job and does not seem to stop.

3. I am happy to have purchased Exide and Hyundai Santro. Keep it up.

K R SATHISH KUMAR
        RANCHI
        i have purchased a new EXIDE battery from M/S AUTO AGENCIES, bye pass road chas, bokaro on 2nd april 2005, IT 500 sno. 1D5 002510 since battery service & backup still now it was very good & service provided by the EXIDE dealer was very promt & smooth service given by them.
        i have purchased 01 battery from chas, i.e M/S Auto Agncies, bye pass road, chas bokaro, IT 550 S.NO 1F6 2009, BATTERY WAS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION & SERVICE PROVIDE BY DEALAR WAS EXCELLENT &GOOD
        i have purchase a new exide invetor plus 1500 s.no 1A7-24465 from M/s Auto Agencies, chas bokaro on[protected] the batery was still in good condition & it back up alsogood & service of dealar was also promt &efficent

kolkata6094
          i purches a battery for invertor, my battery model name in1350plus.now my battery is full damege(back up time 1.30hrs ) but my exide battery dealer not change my battery, but my battery under warranty period, battery purches date is 17.4.2008 and my dealer is -Action Battery Industries(exide batteries code no 6821) 427G.T ROAD MAHESH HOGHLY WESTBENGAL. MOBILE NO-[protected]. MY battery gravity is cell1-1150, cell 2-1140, cell 3-1150 cell 4-1150, cell6-1150, so please help me and take action
          I have logged a comapin on 13th August 08 and given the battery to Exide service center at Okhla new Delhi
          And they given the battery on 22 Aug 08 and still not working.

Following is the battery details:

Brand Exide
          Color White
          Battery SN: 31413
          Purchased: 31 March 2007

This is to inform you that I have made a advance payments of Rs 58, 200/- to your authorise dealer in Panjim Goa "M/s Powertrac Corporation" Shop No 03, Sita Smriti Building, St.Inez, Panaji - 403001, Goa India. Ph No +[protected] Mob:+ 91 [protected] for MHD200AH four batteries and MHD150AH 1 batteries on 09/09/2008 he promised to deliver the goods on 11/09/2008 at our destination but till this time he is unable to give the batteries which has created great loss to our reputed firm its my strong opinion/request to your authorities to kindly look in to the matter and and do best to over come on this problem, or it will force us to reach the proper authorities to come over.

Damodar S Divkar
          + 91 [protected].

This is to inform you that I have made a advance payments of Rs 58, 200/- for exide batteries to your authorise dealer in Panjim Goa "M/s Powertrac Corporation" Shop No 03, Sita Smriti Building, St.Inez, Panaji - 403001, Goa India. Ph No +[protected] Mob:+ 91 [protected] for MHD200AH four batteries and MHD150AH 1 batteries on 09/09/2008 he promised to deliver the goods on 11/09/2008 at our destination but till this time he is unable to give the batteries which has created great loss to our reputed firm its my strong opinion/request to your authorities to kindly look in to the matter and and do best to over come on this problem.

Damodar S Divkar
          i purches a battery for invertor, my battery model name in1350plus.now my battery is full damege(back up time 1.30hrs ) but my exide battery dealer not change my battery, but my battery under warranty period, - so please help me and take action

Vipul Singh

I bought Exide Max battry just because of your brand name. I had a warrenty of one year on the battery I bought.
            No doubt the battry worked for one year and a month without any trouble, I also took good care of it with timly checking the water level and filling it incase the level was low.
            The life of the battry lasted for exatly one year and a month. Now my question is why shouldn't I buy a local made battry instead of your brand as they too have a life of one year, proper service is provided in case of any trouble and lastly they don't come as expensive as one of your batteries.
            With cost of battries going high do you expect your customer to bye them every year.
            I am sorry to say this has changed the image of your brand value I had in my mind.

Thanks & Regards,
            Vipul Singh
            A-65,
            Sector-49,
            Noida,
            U.P.
            (+91 [protected])
            I totally agree with Vipul's complaint. The company should do something to improve the battery life. otherwise The goodwill of the company will be gone.
            Well i dont think like that for the exide battry, as i have a maruti baleno car 2003 an the battry in my car is running really well, MY car is naw 5years+ an the battry is still doing Good, I am proud of exide battry in my car is five years old an in a very good condition.
            Hi:

I had the same problem with the Exide Max battery. After taking good care of the battery on a regular basis, it conked out after exactly 1 year and 10 days. The warranty is only for one year, I am considering a local made battery instead of going to a longer warranty Exide.

Anand
            Coimbatore.
            I too had similar problem with Exide Max battery. The warranty is only for 1 year and it conked out after 1 year 3 months. Seems Vsingh is giving positive opinion on the exide battery. Probably he is using some other Exide flavors but we are talking about Exide MAX.
            dear,

i brought exide battery on 5 May08 now is not working, i called dealer on 13feb 09 for replacement, from 13 feb-09 till date on one comes for replacement, i called dealer so many times but he is saying my engineer will visit today but for the dealer today never comes.

MODEL NUMBER: EXIDE-1350
            dealer name: new golden batteries
            address: C-133 Sector-10 NOIDA-201301

Need your support... to get it replaced
            exide batteries come with 18 months free replacement. 19-21 months- new battery at 50%; 22-24 months new battery at 45%; so on up 36 months. but the battery just works 1yr and 1 month only. AND after that u may have to spend more than Rs 10, 000 in follow up but the dealer will never do anything. So if want to do a noble cause for which GOD may bless u, tell each and every person on earth DO NOT BUY EXIDE. Still it will have no impact on EXIDE because of huge indian population
            dear friend,
            i m rajesh i suggest to every person don't buy exide brand any battery. because it is worst battery not proper quality and not proper service.only highlighting his brand.it is a totally useless brand.
            with due to respect that I would like to inform you THAT, I WAS TAKE A CAR BATTERY -EM35R(MF) Mfg code 2J0 SR.NO-78800 DATE 25.12.2010
            Dealer ;-SRIKRISHNA BATTERY, Sutahata, Haldia.

frinkly told you the new battery was no functioning after charge, within a week.Chit your deler us. take action your deler as soon.
            pls. advice your side as early as possible.
            your faithfully.
            A RABINDA KUMAR MISTRY.
            QTRS.NO- 11/58A, IOCTOWNSHIP, P;O ;- HALDIA TOWNSHIP.
            DIST;- PURBA MIDNAPUR.
            WEST BENGAL.
            INDIA.
            abe haraamkhoro english to dhang ki likh liya karo...

John Mathai
              I bought a Car battery from Exide dealer M/s SS Battery, B-203A, Sec 16, Noida on 14-7-08. On 15-7-08 morning, it was found that there is no charge. I callled up Exide toll free no. [protected]. The help arrived after 2 hours. They told that the battery is faulty and needs to be replaced. And only the dealer will replace it.

I called up the dealer. He informed that his shop is closed today, so he cannot send anybody with another battery.

I am stranded; feeling that I should not have purcahsed from Exide.

John Mathai
              House No. 45, Harmony Apts, C-58/16, Sec-62, Noida, UP-201301
              my friend Ganesh purchase Tudor TP35 Battery from exide dealer from Airoli sec. 19.i have doubt the battery is realy exide battery or other manufacturer. but dealer says tudor TP35 is brand of Exide battery.some dealers are cheeting with the custemer.
              Exide-- Tudor make battery worse battery - poor RND - technology- fails -- buckls out soon -- never ever go for this make--- mob no. [protected]-- Goa-- purchased at Milson Battery, St.Inez, Panaji-Goa Owner says Exide people are not co-operating and are not interested in maintaing customer complains- in one word customer comes last as far as complains are concern--
              exide should never spend peoples hard earned money on ads. rather give good SERVICE for the one have good faith on ur company----- heart felt sempathy to TUDOR ... Battery. Bad Service providers as far as service is concern--- from O>A>fernandes --- Goa-- mob [protected] .

P Sreenivasa
                Even after 4 months not able to issue battery analysis certificate or return backe the battery
                Telling that we have put battery in other customer vehicle for testing and he has been informed to come back to service center to take my battery back [What a stoneaged way of checking in 21st century]

Deposited at retailer on 8th March 08
                Deposited to service center by retailer is on 19/04/08[Sri Lakshmi battery service center mahalakshmi lay out bangalore 86
                Warranty claim no;34690 dated 19/04/08,
                Franchise deposited company on 17th may 08
                CRN NO:BAN/LCL/EX/08/15822 TILL TODAY ISSUE IS HANGING

RANGNATH VISHWAROOP
                  I have purchased one Exide battery model 12 M X 2.5L-2C from SHRI MANJUNATHA BATTERY, # 85, 1ST Main, Mount Joy Road, Hanumantha Nagar BANGALORE 560019 on 17.03.08
                  Battery is discharging frequently, 3 times charged with in 2 months time, I am surprised becasue I used my earlier Battery (Exide) for 3.5 years without any complaint & with out any recharge, now dealer is recharging but not replacing the same.
                  Pl. help me on this.
                  (for complaint I checked in exide website but I could not found the same it is very shocking)

Exide Battery — battery not charging [Resolved]

ashish patyal
                    Dear sir/madam,
                    This is to inform you and we need the feed back from the company about the relationship with the costumer.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Exide Battery — warranty [Resolved]

r & m enterprizes
                    i purchased 2 72/24 batteries in jan to june of 2006. i took them to warroad co-op, they tested them & said they wre...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (59)

Exide Battery — Problem with Prestolite battery [Resolved]

Vaidyanathan P
                    I purchased a Prestolite battery for my two wheeler on 24th April 2007, from an authorized Exide dealer in Chennai(LJD Battery,...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Suneel Razdan
                    I have purchased Exide Battery from your dealer from
                    Shiva Battery, Shop No. 9, Plot No.4 Eastend Plaza,
                    Local Shopping Centre, Vasundhra Enclave, Delhi 110096
                    Phone :[protected] and[protected].
                    The name of the contact person is Himanshu.

Batter details :
                    Exide max
                    6EM13L
                    1H7

After six months only, the battery started giving issues and when i finally talked to this dealer and

asked him to replace the battery. He informed that he will forward the battery to the company and then

will send us the new battery. Now we handed over the battery to him on 5th june and he promised to

replace this battery by 11 June. Inspite of so many reminders and visits, he has a very callous attitude

towards this request.Your authorised dealer is destroying your reputation.
                    I am afraid if the battery is not replaced, i have no other option but to approach the consumer forum

Hoping an early reply in the above matter.

My Resi. Address is:

Suneel Razdan
                    128 D Pocket A2
                    Mayur Vihar Phase- 3
                    Delhi 110097
                    Mob.: [protected]
                    Mr Anil S. Gowda I purchaseing Tow Exide IT 500 at 22-12-06 Sr No. 1J6 038786 and Other 13-12-06 Sr.No. 2W6 6478 This Batteries Join in Seriel at 24 Input to UPS But after 2 month I recognise the backup of your battery not geetting proper I complent to Your Autorised Deler, They are check and seen one battery 1J6 038786 is Weak I have also gravity meter Other one is Ok But this is getting a problem, I complent to Shah Corportation Exid deler, They get and charging for 2 days after that the give me retur I join to UPS at 24 Volt After one week This condition comming down backup not geetting proper, After That I repet complent to Mr. Shah Then He ask to Contact Mr. Shukla (Pacific Marketing, Nashik ). This person say give the battery I will Give the battery at[protected] after perchasing 2 month they give back at 9-01-07 Voucher No 224 Now This battery Getting Problem This Battery Warranty in 30 month this complieted only 19 Month and This 19 months this is not work properly. What I do Now. Just Watch to Finsh Your Warranty or Geeting some legal action for that inconvient.

Also I notice that on your warranty Card First Write Sr No. & Batch No. Put Whitner on That After That This Again Write Sr. No. 1J6 038786 how I beleve this battery is legal and I am the First Who Cutomer this perchase the battery

I Attach My Warranty Card * Watch this whitener Mark and Other after one month i give it to them for Charging

Mr. Anil s Gowda
                    SIR,
                    ITS OUR REQUEST THAT PLEASE SEE TOWARDS DEALERS COMPLAIN AS YOU KNOW THAT ONLY THE DEALEAR IS THAT WHO MAKE THE COMPANY IN TOP BRAND BUT IF THERE IS NO ACTION TAKE ON BEHALF OF DEALERS COMPLAIN SO HOW COULD U GET YOUR NAME IN TOP BRAND BATTERY.
                    THIS IS MY 1ST REMINDER TO YOU AS I ALREADY HAVE GIVEN THIS COMPLAIN EALIER ALSO.
                    DO FAVOUR FOR ME PLEASE TAKE THIS COMPLAIN UNDER YOUR ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                    AS ABOVE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING COMPLAINS ARE:
                    1.OUR PRODUCT FROM JANUARY BILLING IN 2009 NOT GET TILL NOW.
                    2.OUR CLAIM BATTERY REPORTS NOT GIVEN TO US WITHOUT CALLING THEM.
                    3.IN NEW BILLING PRODUCT BATTERY ARE FROM LAST MONTHS FOR EG:IN MAY BILLING THAY GIVE JANUARY CODE BATTERY.
                    4.IF WE CALL TO THE AREA MANAGER OR OTHER PERSON WHICH COMES UNDER OUR AREA THEY NOT LESTEN OUR CALLS NOR THAY TAKE ACTION AGAINST OUR COMPLAIN.
                    5.OUR CLAIM BATTERY NOT GIVE IN TIME TO TIME, THEY GIVE US AFTER MANY DAYS WHILE CUSTOMER SAY.
                    6.IN THIS MONTHS BILLING THERE IS NO BATTERY CAP LEVELS NOR THE CAPS IN PROPER WAY, THESE CAP COME TO US IN DAMAGE ORDER.
                    7.IN THIS MONTHS BILLING WE NOT GET WARRANTY CARDS IN BATTERY.
                    8.WE NOT GET SERVISE BATTERY FOR CUSTOMER FROM LAST 3TO4 MONTHS.
                    LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHILE WE GIVE ORDER TO COMPANY THEY TELL US THAT WE NOT HAVE THAT BATTERY WHICH WE ASK OR ORDER, IN OUR THINKING THEY NOT WANT TO BE CONTINUE RELATION WITH DEALER
                    SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SEE THESE ALL COMPLAIN SO THAT YOUR DEALER AS WELL AS YOUR CUSTOMER HAPPY TO GET THIS BRAND BATTERY.

THANKING YOU

M/S SHYAM MOTORS
                    DWARKA

I live in patna and I have purchased Exide car Battery from Gaya by your dealer M/s friends of india & co., S.P.Road, Gaya
                    during travial from Ranchi to patna on 27.02.07.the
                    Batter details as follow
                    Exide battery 38B20RMF
                    B.NO.90060
                    PURCHASAE DT.27.02.07
                    And i have been told by dealer that this battery has three years WARRANTY but now when i am geting problam in this and when i visit to your service station EXIDE SERVICE STATION C/O B-25, SRIKRISNAPURI, PATNA-1
                    they told me that you have to pay for that but when i show him warranty card than he told me that you complan to gaya dealer but when i told that you give me in writen this, after that he aggre to look my battery but he say that i can not provid you service battery becouse company do't give us service battery so i am lot many problam so you are requested to see this matter.

Hoping an early reply in the above matter

Shyam kumar
                    DEAR SIR,
                    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE PURCHASED APE AUTO DATED 17/06/2008
                    THE BATTERY EXIDE NO2E8179853 HAD A PROBLEM AS ON 04/09 FOR WHICH THE DEALER GAVE A REPLACEMENT BUT WITHIN 6MONTH AGAIN THERE IS BATTERY PROBLEM FOR WHICH THE DEALER IS NOT GIVING ANY RESPONE, I NEVER THOUGHT EXIDE WILL MANFACTURE SUCH LOW QUALITY BATTERIES I LOST CONFIDENCE ON THIS BRAND, BUT STILL I WILL GO FOR EXIDE FOR ALL MY VECHILES IF YOU ATLEAST FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS, WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS,
                    P.NATARAJ [PROP SREE VINAYAKA ENT]

P
                    Dear Sir
                    We purchased Two Nos Battery as on 13th Dec 2010 through your Authorised dealers INDIA MOTORS PARTS 49, N.M. Road Kolkata - 54, bearing Type No. MHD 1800 mfg Code 3K0 sr No of battery 15434 yesterday the battery was burst. I try to lodge the complain in these No. 22844564 / 70 and then 22843137 again I got another No. 22861859 / 1860 but no one respond, So Irequest you arrange to sent your representative to visit the site and take necessary action.
                    That I have purchase the battery for my Pulsar motocyclde 0n 27/11/10 at Chandigarh & they have given me the Warranty card for 1 year,
                    That i am presently resident at Banga, Nawanshahr.That from last one month my battery was not warking properly.That why i take my bike to tour Dealear in Banga (ANKIT AUTO SPARE PARTS) Who is a dealear of Exide battary, but he refuse to take the battery and use so much foul language and also say that I already have 70/80 battary of Exide with me in my shop and the dealing of the Exide company is very bad also when i told him that I will complaint against u to the Exide Batteries.The words he used That I cannot able to write in this Email.

Is this type of Dealers u take for the sale o[censored]r product...

If the same type of the behavour u give to your clients then no one will like to purchase the Exide Batteries.

I have 4 vechiles on my name and in every vechile I have the battery of Exide, But now I will never take Exide battery & also sujesh every 1 not to take the same.

ANKIT AUTO SPARE PARTS ur dealers says that even the owner of the Exide battery canot do any thing against me, even any 1 do the complaint against him

Lets see what action u take against that person, another wise I will publish every thing in the Newspapers regarding the service given to the clients..when to sold there product and after that no action is taken on it...

Waiting for ur reply and lets see what action u take against that person.

[protected]@yahoo.com
                    SIR/ MADAM,

I HAVE PURCHASED EXIDE BATTERY BATCH NO. 3TB SERIAL NO.32774 FROM SAI ELECTRA VISION, GF-58, DEVIKA TOWER, CHANDERNAGAR, GHAZIABAD ( AUTHORISED DEALER OF EXIDE BATTERY) ON DATED 30.12.2010 WHICH IS UNDER GUARRENTY PERIOD. BATTERY IS INDICATING LOW CHARGING ALL THE TIME. KINDLY ATTEND OUR COMPLAINT URGENTLY. THANK YOU.

YOURS SINCERELY

VIJAY KUMAR NIGAM

F-1, A-94, RAMPURI (NEAR MANNAT FARMS)

GHAZIABAD-201011

Exid House 59 E JAIPUR
                      Chourgee Road West Bangal
                      Calcutaa Pin – 700020

Subject: - My Complaint 137361 Regarding Battery 25xn21

Customer Helf Refrence No. (137361)

This Is Reference To My Previous Latter Dated 1/04/2008 Wherein I Had Mention That My Battery Had Complaint Of Bad Backup Since The Very First Month. I Reported To The Matter To Your Dealer M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi Who Send The Battery To Your Jaipur Office Against Your Crn No. Jai/Jai/07/40820 The Battery Was Replaced
                      And Returned By Jaipur Office After 3, 4 Month’s Again I Found That The Battery Was Not Giving Satisfactory Backup I Repeatedly Requested M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi . They Send The Battery Again To Your Jaipur Office For Reconsideration. I Have Received The Battery Now And Again I Am Not Satisfied When Your Battery Clam System. I Am A Regular User Of Exide Battery And Also. I Am In Charge Of Battery Maintenance Department In Srf Ltd Bhiwadi. It Such Kind Of Warranty Clam Is Given To Dedicated Customer Like Me Than I Feel That Exid’s Product’s Are Not Worth A Penny. I Therefore Request You To Kindly Replace My Battery With The New One .If Don’t Received Your Reply Within 10 Day’s. I Shall Have No Alternative Except To Go In The Court Of Low .Please Treat This As Notice

Thanking You Anticipation

Your Sincerely

Ratan Singh S/O Sh. Pooran Singh

Bajrang Nagar, Sohna – Road,
                      Dharuhera Distt – Rewari ( Hr)

To Reminder-2

The ExidE Battery House CC - Bharat Motor Bhiwadi
                      ExidE Industreis Ltd CC BRANCH OFFICE
                      ExidE House 4 CALCUTTA FARM
                      JANPAT SYAM NAGAR JAIPUR

Subject: - My Complaint 137361 Regarding Battery 25xn21

Customer Helf Refrence No. (137361)

And Returned By Jaipur Office After 3, 4 Month’s Again I Found That The Battery Was Not Giving Satisfactory Backup I Repeatedly Requested M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi Who Were Very Nice To Me And They Send The Battery Again To Your Jaipur Office For Reconsideration. I Have Received The Battery Now And Again I Am Not Satisfid When Your Battery Clam System. I Am A Regular User Of Exide Battery And Also. I Am In Charge Of Battery Maintenance Department In Srf Ltd Bhiwadi. It Such Kind Of Warranty Clam Is Given To Dedicated Customer Like Me Than I Feel That Exid’s Product’s Are Not Worth A Penny. I Therefore Request You To Kindly Replace My Battery With The New One .If Don’t Received Your Reply Within 10 Day’s. I Shall Have No Alternative Except To Go In The Court Of Low .Please Treat This As Notice

Thanking You Anticipation

Your Sincerely

Ratan Singh S/O Sh. Pooran Singh

Bajrang Nagar, Sohna – Road,
                      Dharuhera Distt – Rewari ( Hr)
                      Dear Rajesh Kapadia sir
                      Chairman Exide Industries,

I am a customer of your Exide battery. I buy a battery last 8th month before in starting battery is running well. But last one month my battery is not working well. Even my battery is in the guaranty period. first I complained to battery shop. Because I am living rural village. Then I complain to exide batter Diller. Diller shop is (Harinagar city) .But last one month I am always talk to shopkeeper and diller what happen . when you will provide my battery. People are Always give the comment you will come next time. Finally I am disappoint your service. If this problem is not finished . means your company is loss a permanent customer . Please do some think.

Customer name- Bhubneshwar Rao

Village –Nadda, Dest.- west champaran, Bihar

Mobile no -[protected], [protected]

Battery no is – 1B907223
                      I am a customer of your Exide battery. I buy a battery last 11th month before in starting battery is running well. But last one month my battery is not working well. Even my battery is in the guaranty period. first I complained to battery shop. Because I am living rural village. Then I complain to exide batter Diller. Diller shop is (Harinagar city) .But last one month I am always talk to shopkeeper and diller what happen . when you will provide my battery. People are Always give the comment you will come next time. Finally I am disappoint your service. If this problem is not finished . means your company is loss a permanent customer . Please do some think.
                      Customer Name Is :-Ramesh Naidu
                      Add-B.T Kawade Road Ghorpadi Gaon Pune -1
                      Mob.No-[protected]
                      Battery No Is-448961

sunit sharma
                        I HAD PURCHASED AN INVERTER(SUKAM) CUM BATTERY(EXIDE) ON JUNE 2006, FROM STEEL HOUSE, HRIDYPUR, 24 PGNS (N).SINCE JULY 2007, THE SYSTEM DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. AS SUCH I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT WITH THE DEALER STEEL HOUSE. ENGINEER FOR THE INVERTER COMPANY (SUKAM), VISITED AND REPORTED A BATTERY PROBLEM. THE DEALER WAS INFORMED ACCORDINGLY. REPEATED REMINDERS REASULTED IN ANOTHER ENGINEER FROM SUKAM COMPANY AND AGAIN BATTERY PROBLEM WAS REPORTED. NO PERSON FROM THE BATTERY CO.(EXIDE) VISITED TO CHECK THE PRODUCT ALTHOUGH WITHIN WARRANTY PERIOD. IN DECEMBER 2007 THE WARRANTY LAPSED AND THE DEALER PLEADED HELPLESS NESS. I WAS UNDER THE NOTION THAT AS THE PRODUCT FAULT WAS REPORTED LONG BEFORE THE WARRANTY PERIOD LAPSED, THE COMPANY WOULD TAKE ACTIONS. I COULD NOT CONTACT THE EXIDE COMPANY DIRECTELY, BELIEVING THAT THE DEALER WOULD TAKE ACTION. BUT I WAS WRONGED. KINDLY ASSIST.

WITH REGARDS

SUNIT SHARMA
                        Sir I Have purchase the Bike & it has EXIDE Battery in it and the battery is not working so i have contact the Distributor in Bhiwadi
                        KAMAL MOTORS
                        Auth. Distributor (EXIDE)
                        Mob-[protected]

He Has Replyed Me that They Can not Help I want to know that How they can not help me Regarding the Product EXIDE BATTERY

so plz take the Action Regarding The Complaint

My Number is [protected], [protected]

anil malpan i
                          Grievance Cell,

We had been using Exide Battery (Inva Queen) for our inverter. It was replaced by New Battery on 07.06.2007 as got discharged within GUARANTEE PERIOD. It was replaced by your dealer Amit Sales, Basement (Hotel Surbhi) Naya Bazar, Gwalior (M.P.) on 07.06.2007 vide replacement No. 64282 and replacement charges paid Rs. 200/-. But the same is again discharged and not functioning. The dealer says that guarantee is lapsed . it is surprising that the new replaced Battery has functioned only for about 10 Months. If it is then what the use of giving guarantee on Batteries new replacing them.

Appropriate action is anticipated.

CA ANIL MALPANI
                          JAWAHAR COLONY,
                          GWALIOR (M.P.)
                          Mob. +91-[protected]

maheshwari and co — wrong no

Respected Sir,

RIM NO [protected] SE MERE MOBILE YAHNI KI PRIYA SAXENA KE RIM NO [protected] PAR DAILY WORNG CALL RAHI HAI SO PLZ TELL ME FULL INFORMATION IN THIS RIM NO. [protected]
                          COMPLAINT BOARD
                          I AM TRYING TO EXIDE INDIA LTD TO RESOLVED THIS PROBEM FROM JANUARY 2008. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIFT THE PROBLEM TO OTHERS. I AM SENDING ALL THE E-MAILS SENT TO MR.NIKHIL (AREA MANAGER LUCKNOW). THESE ARE TUBELAR BATTERIES.AS PER EXIDE INDIA LTD I HAVE TO ADD(MAKEUP) BATTERY WATER ONCE IN A YEAR, BUT I AM ADDING BATTERY WATER ON ALTERNATE DAYS TO MAINTAIN THE LOWER LEVEL OF TUBELAR BECAUSE ACID IS OVER FLOWING ON CHARGING AND USING THE POWER .ALL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE IN E-MAILS.THESE BATTERIES ARE UNDER WARRENTY PERIOD.KINDLY EXPEDITE THE MATTER FOR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE BATTERIES.
                          Exide Battery Complaints - inproper working/

Fw: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500Thursday, 31 July, 2008 11:38 AM
                          From: "gopi maheshwari" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@exide.co.in
                          REMINDER NO.3

--- On Wed, 30/7/08, gopi maheshwari <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: gopi maheshwari <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
                          Date: Wednesday, 30 July, 2008, 9:00 PM
                          REMINDER NO.2
                          MR. NIKHIL
                          PLEASE REFER MY PREVIOUS E-MAILS AND TELLEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH YOU. AS I TOLD YOU THAT OVERFLOWING OF ACID IS CONTINOUS INCREASING DAY BY DAY.AS I DISCUSED WITH BATTERY EXPERTS THAT CELLS OF BATTERY HAS GONE AND EXPLOSION MAY TAKE PLACE., ONE OFF OF TERMINALS OF BATTERY IS TOTELY SURROUNED BY ACID .NOW FEW COIN OPENING CAPS ARE ALSO SURROUNDED BY ACID. WATER MAKEUP ONCE IN A YEAR DO NOT WORK FROM LAST ONE YEAR .PLESE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR REPLACEMENT BECAUSE NOW BATTRIES HAVE LOST ALL THE PARAMETERS OF WORKING AND BECOME TO USE RISKY. YOU HAD PROMISED TO RING ME AFTER DISSCUSSION BUT YOU HAVE NOT RING ME.

G. K. MAHESHWARI

<[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          Subject: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
                          Date: Monday, 2 June, 2008, 10:00 PM
                          MR. NIKHIL
                          I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER VISIT OF LUCKNOW TECKNICIAN FOR TUBELAR BATTRIES. DURING HIS VISIT HE HAD LOOSED THE CAPS OF TUBELAR .STILL BATTERY IS OVERFLOWING AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN THE LEVEL OF ACID AND AFTER 2-3 DAYS I HAVE TO ADD BATTERY WATER FOR MAINTAIN THE LEVEL.BATTERY IS NOT BEHAVING NORMAL AND I FEEL BATTERIES HAVE SOME PROBLEM.

On Tue, 4/3/08, gopi maheshwari
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
                          Subject: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
                          Date: Tuesday, 4 March, 2008, 2:48 PM
                          MR NIKHIL
                          I HAD RING TO MR.GUDDU A MECHENIC OF YOUR DEALER TO CHECK THE BATTERIES BUT SO FAR HE HAS NOT ATTENDED THE BATTERIES AFTER SETTING OF INVERTER BY SU-KAM.
                          On Sat, 19/1/08, gopi maheshwari
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
                          Date: Saturday, 19 January, 2008, 3:51 PM

MR.NIKHIL
                          EXIDE INDIA LTD
                          LUCKNOW
                          SUB-REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500

I HAD PURCHASED 2NOS TUBELAR BATTERIES FROM KISHAN KUMAR DISTRUBUTORS KANPUR BY BILL NO.6538 DATED[protected].BATTERIES ARE UNDER GURRANTEE PERIOD FOR 30 MONTHS. AFTER INSTALLATION OF BATTERIES WE OBSERVED THAT ACID IS OVER FLLOWING FROM BATTERIES.DEALER TECHNICIAN ATTENED THE COMPLAINT AND INFORMED US THAT EXTRA ACID IS OVER FLOWING.FURTHER I LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO DEALER IN AUGUST 2007. I WAS PROMISED BY DEALER THAT MR. RAHUL WILL ATTEND THE COMPLAINT, INSPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS, NO BODY HAS ATTENEDED THE COMPLAINT. I AM CHARGING BATTERY WATER EVERY WEEK TO MAINTAIN LEVEL OF BATTERIES DUE TO OVERFLOW OF ACID FROM BATTERIES .YOU ARE REQUESTD KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE BATTERIES AS
                          EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

B.S.PLOT NO.22, C-BLOCK, FLAT NO. F-2
                          IST. FLOOR, KISHAN DHAM, SHYAM NAGAR
                          KANPUR-208013
                          TEL[protected],
                          M-[protected]
                          My battery doesn't work properly.it may be old and distributor did n't hear my complain.he ignored me.
                          SUBJECT: --- Regarding the dealer of ginni motors in MORADABAD

SIR,
                          Hello sir this is to inform you that i have purchased an EXIDE 23 plated battery from BUDDHI VIHAR, MORADABAD, INDIA.
                          There are certain things which i want to tell you that there is no response from your dealer, inspite of listening to our complaints he uses to ignore, say irreferible thing.
                          SO it's a humble request to pay some attention towards our problem.
                          Telephone no...[protected], [protected]
                          Are you having any tollfree complaints number .
                          I had purchased exide inverter battery from gorakhpur in the month of may 2008 at present battery is under warrenty period, problem is that the said battery is not working properly, several time i appoached to dealer but no response received from dealer so far . please suggest me what should i do.
                          As I am travel agency and I have IATA approved travel ageny, and Before a year I gave onr inetrnation hotel booking to Shree BALAJI TRAVEL, Mumbai to Mr. Manish Agarwal, I paid Rs.1, 84, 000 by The ICICI Bank and I booked Hotels for Sinagpore, Malaysia and Bangkok, But He did not paid package amount to Bangkok place so My client paid again Rs. 84000 immidiately there and then, and now he gave me promises form last one yaer to refund for this, so pl. advice me what can I do ? I have all evidence about my payments and he never care about my amout, so I am in lost of Rs. 84000, so please adive me to do a legal action against this fraud agent.

My cell No:[protected]

rpely soon.
                          I, DEEPAK JAIN, ADVOCATE, PURCHSED 3 TUBERLAR BATTERY FROM M/S KHALSA TRADERS, MORADABAD, ONE YEAR BACK, BUT NOW ONE BY ONE ALL THREE BATERY ONE CELL GONE INVALID, I HAVE REPLASED 2 BATTERY AFTER VERY PAINFULL DEALING BY KHALSA TRADERS, IN 15-16 DAYS, HIS STAFF AND HIS BEHAVIOR TO MY STAFF AND TOWARDS MY SON IS VERY BAD, NOW THIRD BATTERY ALSO GONE INVALID DUE TO ONE CELL FAIL, 15 DAYS HAVE PASSED BUT HE IS NOT GIVING NEW BATTERY, AND AFTER ASKING FOR THAT HE IS SAYING U HAVE NOT PURCHASED ME, AND TAKING VERY BAD, AND TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIVED BATTERY,
                          Why not to .proceed with complaint before consumer forum for providing poor service and poor quality product.?
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Exide Inverter Battery / Invared 500+ — dealer is not changing my battery [Resolved]

Abdul Nasir Khan
                            Dear
                            sir/mam

I have purchased new Battery of exide model invared 500+ Battery on 09/03/2007 from bearing...

VINODH KUMAR
                            have purchased a EXIDE FREEDOM-Din74 battery in the moth of sept-06 in coimbatore, for my Skoda Octavia at Electro India showroom. at the time of sale i was told the exide freedom battery holds a free warranty reoplacement for 2 years and additional 12 months under certain condition. Now i have one cell to be damaged and the battery needs to be replaced, when i contacted the showroom people they say only the bttery sold after 2007 holds a warranty of 3 years and the earlier case holds only a warranty of 1 year. during the time of purchase i didnt notice the warnty booklet given to me. now i came to know that the booklet issued to me was not a Exide freedom battery book. but the given warranty book holds all my purchase and battery barcoding details same to my battery.
                            i just want you to kindly intimate wheather the EXIDE FREEDOM DIN-74 battery sold in 2006 holds 12 months or 24 months warranty replacement

Exide Freedom — Battery troubles on every 15-20 days [Resolved]

R.P.Sharma
                              I have purchased Exide freedom of 12 MX 2.5 LC with guarntee card No. 138063 on 2nd february 2008 from Jalal Auto electric,...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Exide Ups Battery — Battery is giving problem again and again [Resolved]

Irshad Saifi

I bought Luminious Invertor/UPS with Exide battery, Within a year exide battery has given the problem....
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)