Fashion And You Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Fashion And You

Having problems with Fashion And You?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fashion And You customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fashion And You Website

122016

Fashion And You Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fashion And You reviews & complaints page 10

I have ordered my product on Jan 20, 2016 through Fashion and You and amount also paid through online but till date I have not received any information but when I called the customer care they said the product has been despatched and they had given Fashion and You contact Number. I had contacted them but simply they said they cannot help me and I have to come through customer care moreover they had not taken / listen about my problem. Fashion and You telephone No. is[protected].
Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a pair of sandals which was marked 7 but actually written on it was 6 so i asked them to return, few days later their message came that their man is coming to collect but no one came this happened so many times so I enquired then they said the return will be taken next day but no one came this happened so many times so i asked them to take my call to a senior but the same happened now also(after 2-3 weeks of return complaint) no...

I have purchased kurti on last same i have returned because of quality issue
    i didn't get refund till now

People not responding properly

cheat website
    Feb 11, 2016
    Updated by sivarajani aarunkumar m
    find the below details

How many mails i have sent

Cheat website, dont you have sense to take customer money

WORST WEBSITE

CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT IRRITATING

CHEAP FELLOWS

Hi SIVARANJANI,
    We have dispatched your order number[protected] from our warehouse by Ecom Express and can be tracked by Air way bill number[protected]. Please track your order at My Account section >order history.

Below is your order summary with update on product/s dispatched by us:

Voucher & Reward Discount 0.00
    Store Credit 0.00
    Shipping Charge 0.00
    Amount 599.00

You are a valued customer and we look forward to delighting you with our products and services. To make sure you don’t miss the Hottest Sales around, add us ([protected]@e.fnymail.com) to your address book.

Your Help-Zone

Contact us at[protected], 7 days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM or send an email to [protected]@fashionandyou.com

Connect with Us:
    Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest

Jan 8

Hi team,

Need to return this order.

kindly accept this return req.. and process to refund.

Sivaranjani M

Jan 9

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly elaborate your reason of returning the product so that we can assist you accordingly.

Hi SIVARANJANI,

Connect with Us:
    Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest

Jan 10

Hi Team,

The product of kurti is too long and the neck portion is too low for me,
    So that need to return

Jan 10

Dear Sivaranjani,
    Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

Thank you for your email. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Order#[protected]

We would like to inform you that the product that you wish to return falls under a special discounted event, no returns/refunds/exchange can be made. Please note that according to our terms and conditions we do not accept return against the product that falls in this category.
    Thus we would be unable to accept the return against the same.

For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 10 AM to 7 PM. Best Regards, Tulika Bhatnagar Customer Support Team, Fashionandyou.com India’s Most-loved Shopping Club bringing you Fashion & Lifestyle up to 80% OFF.

Received: 1/10/2016 8:14 AM

thanks for your mail.

if we get poor quality material, how can we accept your order. i couldn't wear that dress then how can u expect to use the product. how can i pay money for unused items,

kinldy understand and make refund like credit points.

to me
    Dear Customer Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !
    We would like to inform you that we have raised a return request against Order #[protected] and your reverse pick up will be attempted in the next 48-72 hours. Request you to kindly keep the shipment packed and ready for handover to our courier partner. Post that refund will be initiated within 48 working hours from the date of receiving the shipment in our warehouse.

We would request you to kindly share the courier receipt or acknowledgement slip once the pick-up is done, as this will enable us to track the shipment on your behalf.
    Received: 1/11/2016 11:19 AM

Jan 13

Hi Team,

reverse pick up has been done

sivaranjani M

Jan 13

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we are getting it checked whether we have received the shipment back in our warehouse.

If we have received the shipment, we will perform quality check on it and your refund will be processed on priority.

Received: 1/13/2016 11:36 AM

Jan 18

Hi team,

Any update for my return

Jan 19

to me
    Dear Customer Greetings from Fashionandyou.com ! Thank you for your email, we would like to inform you that we have escalated the issue to the concerned department for further processing, we are looking into the matter, the same would be resolved at the earliest. For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 10AM to 7PM. Best Regards, Mamta Bisht Customer Support Team, Fashionandyou.com India’s Most-loved Shopping Club bringing you Fashion & Lifestyle up to 80% OFF
    Received: 1/18/2016 10:36 AM

Jan 21

hello team,

need to know when shall i get confirmation from your end ?

truly disappointed.

why didnt you response

worst customer support

to me
    Dear Customer Greetings from Fashionandyou.com ! Thank you for having patience, we would request you to kindly send us the scanned copy of courier receipt, so that we can trace the shipment status at our end. For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 10AM to 7PM. Best Regards, Mamta Bisht Customer Support Team, Fashionandyou.com India’s Most-loved Shopping Club bringing you Fashion & Lifestyle up to 80% OFF
    Received: 1/21/2016 8:37 AM

already i sent u the details, how many times you want me to send the details

confirm me within tomrrow

Jan 23

Dear Sivaranjani,

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !
    Thank you for your email. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in the resolution of your inquiry.

We would like to inform you that we are working on your request on top priority. We request you to allow us some time. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regards.

We once again apologize for the trouble and look forward to serving you again soon!
    Sagar Verma,
    Fashionandyou.com

Received: 1/22/2016 11:06 AM
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dispatch of your Order No:[protected]

Jan 25

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience cause due to delay. However we would like to inform you that we have not received your product in our warehouse as soon as the product receives we will perform a quality check and we will process your refund.

Received: 1/22/2016 5:47 PM

Received: 1/21/2016 8:37 AM
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dispatch of your Order No:[protected]

Jan 25

Hello Team,

dont know why this much irresponsible,

i have sent you reverse pick up number

i tracked that number which shows delivery has been done

Inline image 1

please treat customer with honest manner.

send money asap orelse i will make complaint

Jan 28

to me
    Dear Customer, Greetings from Fashion and you ! Thank you for writing in! This is with reference to the Order #[protected] We would like to inform you that we have already escalated your issue to our concerned department and we are getting it checked. Be rest assured, we also don't want our customer's loss and we will try our best to resolve your issue and process your refund on priority. We request you to please allow us some time, your understanding and kind cooperation will be highly appreciated. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with? You have a perfect day ahead. Warm Regards, Pallavi Fashion and you Customer Loyalty Team[protected] Original Message[protected]
    Received: 1/25/2016 2:47 PM
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dispatch of your Order No:[protected]

Hi sivaranjani,

Thanks for shopping at FashionAndYou. Your order[protected] has been confirmed. Simply track the progress of your order at My Account Section> Order history.
    What Now?

You will be intimated at different stages of the delivery process. Once, when we receive your product in our warehouse, and when we dispatch each part of your order.

Below is your order summary with delivery timelines for each product ordered by you.

Product Delivery timelines SKU code Price Quantity Total Price.
    Poly Rayon Kurta 13/01/2016 [protected] 499.0 1.0 499.0
    Discount 0.0
    Voucher Discount 0
    Store Credit 499.0
    Shipping charges 0
    Amount payable 0.0

Contact us at[protected], 7 days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM or send an email to

[protected]@fashionandyou.com.

Your Monthly dose of self-indulgence- Going Going Gone Twitter facebook pinterest google plus

Hi Team,

i have received the above order. i received XS size kurta, need to exchange with S size kurta. confirm me soon.

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience, need to exchange with "M"size Kurta..

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We would like to inform you that customers satisfaction is our prime concern and we would definitely assist you in returning the product. However we would be able to refund you in the form of store credit once the product comes back to our warehouse and passes the quality check.

Kindly let us know if this suits you, so that we can raise a return request for you and assist you further in returning the product.

Received: 1/11/2016 8:25 PM

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience, need to exchange with "M"size Kurta..

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 3:42 PM, sivaranjani marappan wrote:

Hi sivaranjani,

What Now?

Contact us at[protected], 7 days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM or send an email to

[protected]@fashionandyou.com.

Hi Team,

I accept for return. You can proceed.
    Let me know If M size kurti available in this product, if yes I like to exchange
    If not kindly refund the amount in credit points

to me
    Dear Sivaranjani Greetings from Fashionandyou.com ! Thank you for your email, we would like to inform you that we do not have replacement policy as we do not stock up the products with us, however we will assist you in returning the product and would be able to refund you in the form of

Received: 1/11/2016 3:41 PM

Hi Team,

thank u for your details.

you can start return procedures.

to me
    Dear Customer, Greetings from Fashion and you ! Thank you for writing in! My name is Pallavi and I will be glad to assist you today. This is with reference to the Order #[protected] We regret to inform you that reverse pickup services have been withdrawn from your location; therefore you are requested to self-ship the product(s) back to us. Kindly mail us a scanned copy of the courier receipt and AWB number so that we can refund the shipping charges in the form of a “discount voucher” worth Rs. 100 Please note, the consignee address should be clearly mentioned on the return Airway Bill, as given below – Return Cell: Smile Campus Plot # 241, Phase – 1, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon – 122016 Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with? You have a perfect day ahead Warm Regards, Pallavi Fashion and you Customer Loyalty Team[protected] Original Message[protected]
    Received: 1/12/2016 11:47 AM
    Subject: RE: Re: Confirmation of your order[protected]

Hi Team,

I accept for return. You can proceed.
    If not kindly refund the amount in credit points

On Jan 12, 2016 10:48 AM, "Fashion And You" wrote:

Received: 1/11/2016 8:25 PM

AttachmentsJan 21

Hi Team,

kinldy find the attached receipt of courier.

i paid 140 rs for return

kinldy return the amount in credit points including this courier charges

too much process for this return, please make to simple then refund process takes too much time compare with other shopping websites like flipkart amazon etc.

refund soon,

dont make me follow up for a month

thanks for understanding

sivaranjani M

Attachments area
    Preview attachment receipt.pdf
    PDF
    receipt.pdf

Jan 23

to me
    Dear Customer Greetings from Fashionandyou.com ! We acknowledge the courier receipt provided by you, please note that once the product receive in our warehouse and clears the quality check, your respected paid amount would be refunded within 3 to 5 working days. For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 10AM to 7PM. Best Regards, Mamta Bisht Customer Support Team, Fashionandyou.com India’s Most-loved Shopping Club bringing you Fashion & Lifestyle up to 80% OFF
    Received: 1/21/2016 3:46 PM

Feb 1 (10 days ago)

Dear Sivaranjani
    Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, we would like to inform you that as per our record we have received your order #[protected] &[protected] in our warehouse, we will process the refund against the same within 8 to 10 days.

Mamta Bisht

3:14 PM (17 minutes ago)

Hello Fashion and you,

now 10th day!

where is my refund?

I ordered one product from fashion and you. They delivered it after a month and the product was not even original. It was the copy of the brand. So i placed return request and from past 2 months I am waiting for the refund to reflect in my bank account. I placed 50+ calls and they told me the product is not present in there warehouse.
      I dont care where the product is. I shared return slip with them along woth return id. Its there courier company and they are only responsible for this.
      Never trust this site. Go for myntra/jabong for online shopping.fashion and you is a complete fraud company.
      Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a dress on 5th January 2016, at the time of ordering i checked the product details in that they mention product will be deliver in 10-15 days. but 22 January 2016 i tracked my order they didn't dispatched my order then i canceled my order then after that i called them many time they are asking within 2-3 days we will refund your money but they can not... after 2-3 days they are telling me same thing...

My Order Number is[protected]

Name-Amit Kumar
        email- amit.[protected]@gmail.com
        Mobile- [protected]
        Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned few items of Order numbers are[protected],[protected].
          The order dates are from Sept 2015 and Dec 2015. I have called many times at customer care and also mailed them. they say it will proceed within 48-72 hours but nothing had happened till now.
          Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order#[protected]ordered on Jan 3rd 2016)... I ordered 2 woollen kurtis. I received 1 kurti 3 days back! Thanks for delivering it. I am waiting for my other product also that is also another woollen kurti. Please answer my e-mails and do let me know at least what's going on with my order? I am really very upset of your services!

Awaiting Response!
            Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a dress from Fashion and you on 8-Jan-2016, with Order no :[protected], and online payment already has done for the order.
              It still not delivered by Fashion and you. I have called customer care many times, some times executives denied any order for above order id, and other times they acknowledge the order but not able to provide any details about the delivery. So I have requested to cancel the order few days back but still they have not initiated the cancellation. I repeatedly called for cancellation but there is not any progress for the same. Every time customer care executive seems to have new excuse not to cancel the order or delay any processing. Customer care executive tries to mentally harass the customer.
              I have sent mail to customer care regarding the order 7 days back but did not get any response from them.
              Fashion and you try to fool the customer, they do not even entertain any query and respond to any concern.
              This is the worst experience of buying online from any e-commerce site. Fashion and you is the worst of all.
              Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In regards : my order#[protected], I ordered 2 woolen kurtis on 3rd January for my mom as a surprise gift on her birthday. Till now I have been following up with their customer support via e-mail (as I am out of country due to difference in time zones I am not able to call them) asking what's going on with my order & when would I get my order and I always receive same reply from 4 to 5 customer care representatives in separate e-mails that they do not procure goods in their warehouse and they already escalated my issue to the concerned department which shows that the customer care support is so illiterate that they never check what has been written in customer's e-mail, what questions customer is asking in his e-mail, they just reply what ever they already have scripted with them. Also, there is no coordination in their work that customer support representative is not informed that other customer support representative already sent the same verbiage to the same customer. Sometimes I receive their reply after 2-3 days with the same verbiage they are sending me day1. They have pathetic customer support, worst order delivery department. Management is not at all serious in checking customers issues. I would say now a days they are offereing very bad service irrespective of the fact that they'll going to loose their reliable and old customers.
                Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have returned back the two products Order No#[protected] and received acknowledgement slip No.: 224819. I have asked them politely to refund the amount back as its already been 45 days left once after returning the products but no proper response. I have never seen such bad return policy. I am feeling very unhappy irresponsible service by Fashionandyou team. Kindly take necessary action and do the needful for my complaint.
                  Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Kavitha, we understand your disappointment. Based on your query we like to inform you that we have already escalated the case to our concern department for the refund. We request you to please wait for 48 - 72 working hours for the refund. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. We once again apologize for the trouble and look forward to serve you again. Regards Team FNY.

Hi, My name is Charu Chouhan, i have ordered Nike T-Shirt on 5th Nov-2015, and My Order ID[protected], Now till Date i have not received my Product Delivery...15 days back, i have received the call from courier Company for the delivery and that time i was not at home...he called me from my doorstep...i have told them to come after 3 Days for the delivery...but till date i have not received my product..and i have called customer service 2-3 Times but they are not responding..every time they told me...i will get call from their concern department...but nobody will call me for the same...i would request you to take some action against the company... Regards charu chouhan [protected]
                    Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Charu. We regret that the product has not been delivered. We would like to inform you that your parcel has been lost in transit. We have forward your details to our concerned department for refund. Your amount will be refunded into your respective bank/cc account within next 3-5 working days.

Team FNY
                    I dont want my money back..I need the product...other wise I will go for court case...

Order Number: MPtkt - [protected] I ordered an iphone 6 with order id- [protected] and paid Rs.60000 online, received the courier on 15/11/2015, but when I opened the box, it was empty, only charger and ear lead was there. I immediately file a complaint by maile on [protected]@paytm.com, and on call with customer care executive. I received a standard response that We have raised a complaint with the concerned team to resolve this issue. We will get back to you with an update in next 72 hrs. Should you need any further assistance, let me know. I have called so many times and mailed around 60 times, always the same message with standard format. After a month they denied for refund my money. This is the fake site who keeps customers money and make them fool. 60000 is not a small amount, I know how can I bear this fraud by paytm. we request all people reading this mail dont use paytm, it is a fraud site. It is a sham. Suggest everyone stays away from it.Paytm is the worst site ever. They make sure to not have a customer complaint helpline too. They have the standard format for fooling people. I am giving curse eveyday to paytm who has kept my money... Anupama
                      Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Anupama, we request you to please share the 9 digits order number starting with 122.or your registered mail id. So that we can assist you in a better way. Regards Team FNY

Hello it has been a month since I received the product. I filed a return request immediately. They accepted the return request but failed to pick up the product. I have reminded them 5 times, but every time i was left with a false hope. Order Id: #[protected] Product delivered on 19th Nov. Return request filed on 19th Nov. Reminded FNY on 28th nov, 30th nov, 3rd Dec.
                        Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Anantha, based on query we like to inform you that we have arranged the Reverse pick up from your place. We request you to please wait for next 24-48 working hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.
                        Regards Team FNY.

I have ordered an iPhone from Fashionandyou.com in June this year. The iPhone, which I got, had issues. It crashed during an official update in September. I got it checked with apple service center, they specified two things: 1) That it is US iPhone, not the one made for India. 2) It has a duplicate screen. After contacting the FashionAndYou support team, they agreed to replace it. Since then I have not received my replacement iPhone. They are no more responding to my e-mails. And when I call their support, they say that it will be delivered within this or the next week. But it never got delivered. I have the entire e-mail chain and last three telephonic conversations recorded.
                          Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Vipul, we regret for the inconvenience caused. Based on your query, we would like to inform you that we are arranging call back from our customer support representative shortly. We request you to wait for same. Best Regards, Team FNY.
                          it has been another week, no shipping update!
                          HI Vipul, As discussed over the phone call, we have tried to deliver your product today but you have requested the delivery on Monday. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. Best Regards, Team FNY.

delivered a wrong product saree

I had ordered a plnk chiffon saree on 22/12/14 order no. is[protected].but I have received afaux georgette saree brown in colour hence i want to return it.kindly send the address. Dr aarti hoshing

I ordered a watch from this site on 14/07/15 order no.[protected] and paid using my store credits which i received after returning another order[protected] dated 21/05/15). later i returned my order and fashion and you refunded half the money by mean of credits and from july onwards i am calling their customer care office every 4-5 day for the other half but they always say it will be returned to u shortly but nothing is refunded to me till date.
                            Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order no.[protected] Cotton black embroidered salwar suit SKU CODE - MF ASH[protected] I'm not at all satisfied with how the product looks !! The dupatta print in the image is different from that which I had received !! The description says that the fabric is cotton, whereas it is not !! I'm not satisfied, so I demand for a cash back ! Please do the needful !
                              Fashion And You customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have ordered some clothes from Fashionandyou.com, with order number:[protected]. this order contains 5 items in it. among those 5 items i wanted to retun 3 of the items with item number as follows.. Product code :[protected] Product code :[protected] Product code :[protected] i called customer care to return the above 3 items, but the customer service executive says only 2 of the items are displayed in the order of which he cant take return request for 3 items, but the truth is i paid for all the 5 items. he said to call back after 48 hours to check the server update of all the items. again after 45 hours he tells a same story. finally i got fed of these guys and placed return request for only 2 items out of 3 items, after returning the items i provided bank details to process refund request, but still i didn't receive my money back. by this kind of service from this company i got mentally sick and harassed, i spent lot of time and calls in returning the items and to ask my refund back. these guys are not responding to anything. please take my complaint and take strict action on this company. Thanks, Shivaraj M
                                Dear Shivraj,

Greetings from fashionandyou.com !

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that the refund against the returned products has been processed in your fashion and you account as store credits. However as you want the amount to be transferred in your bank account we have raised the request with our respective team to revoke the credits and process the refund as money back. Please be rest assured the same will be processed from our end in 24-48 hours and will be reflecting in your account in 3-5 business days as per banking norms.

Also, regarding the 3rd product the return has been initiated from our end and the pick up against the same will be arranged with in 2-3 days. We will surely expedite the complete process and get refund against the same on priority.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to serve you better in future.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regards.

For any further assistance you can call us at +[protected]:00AM till 9:00PM or email us at [protected]@fashionandyou.com

Customer support team
                                www.Fashionandyou.com

Its been more than a month. The online shopping portal does not seem to want to return my money . First it took them 2 weeks to realize the product is wrong. Then for next 3 weeks they did not credit the amount in the online store. Finally I asked them to refund in my bank, and now after 5 days they say we cannot open your passport pdf. LOL. I guess they do not want to return the money and feel that by delaying like this the customer will get fed up and stop following up.
                                  Oct 01, 2015
                                  Updated by Tina Singh Das
                                  nil

Greetings from Fashionandyou.com !

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share the related order number and registered Email ID, so that we can assist you further in a better way.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will be waiting for your response.

For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 9:00 AM till 9:00PM. We'll be glad to assist you.

Fashionandyou.com,

Hi, Your website is slow and hangs practically all the time.. The limitation of 30 mins doesn't help coz but the time you move from one page to another it takes 5 mins... If one needs to place multiple orders then forget it.. I tried 5 time to place order for 10 items and by the time I reach to the payment page either product is removed or payment page hung up... With frustration called customer care and while I was talking to the executive the product kept dropping and he expected me to rebook all of them where as he could have at least saved once in the cart... Very disappointed... Hopeless strategy of expecting people to buy in 30 mins where as website is too slow and crappy
                                    Dear Bhumika,

Greetings from fashionandyou.com !

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that we have shared the feedback with our respective team and we will try to increase the time for shopping cart.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regards.

Customer support team
                                    www.Fashionandyou.com

I ordered LEE SHIRTS AND KUTRA AND MANY. but i got only 2 items and shirts were not there in the packet. And everytime when i am calling the customer care they are telling that they have shipped the product.they are not at all accepting their fault. i didnt get the get the product. i asked for refund but they are telling that they will not give the refund. who is the responsible for this ?i want the refund .plz help me to get refund. they are talking roughly to customers. instead of providing any solution everytime they are telling that investigation team is working on that. ORDER NO1. :[protected] order no.[protected] orderno.[protected] these all items are missing and they are keep saying that they deliver at my doorsteps
                                      Aug 8, 2021

Greetings from fashionandyou.com !

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your query, we would like to inform you that we are arranging call back from our customer support representative shortly to address your concern. We request you to wait for same.

Also, we would like to inform you that as per records your order number #[protected],[protected] &[protected] has been already delivered at your shipping address and we are unable to arrange proof of delivery from our courier partners as orders was delivered to you long back.

For any further assistance, please reply to this email or call us at +[protected] any day of the week between 9AM to 9PM.

Fashionandyou.com