FastWay Transmission
Fastway Transmission Pvt. Ltd.

FastWay Transmission Customer Care

Fastway Transmission Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

FastWay Transmission related photos (48)

FastWay Transmission Complaints & Reviews

Vinod Kumar Bansal
My complaint no.[protected], my address H.No.37, Birla Mill Colony Bathinda, My set top box channel is very poor, and your local employee services yet very poor. i talk to mr. Gourav customer services no. [protected], between last one week & rough talking to me & not response from your local employee, Your Services is very poor. Kindly Solve my Problem Immediately. I shall be Thankful to you,

Thanking You

Yours Truly
Vinod Bansal
Birla Mill Colony
Bathinda (Pb) 151001.
Mob.[protected]

Jatinder sandy
    Dear sir
    our cable oprtaer do not solave the problem i am complet the many time but he don't solave the problem and do not pick my phone
    Fastway cable service is very bad
    I am from Ludhiana, village Gill there is problem with cable channel news NDTV 24X7 NEWS channel not working and i complained but till not nothing done by them. only i got calls that "is ur complaint solved nothing else. even my local operator is call they tell me there have no signal for NDTV Channel please help me...my mobile no. is [protected]

error-109

My cable is not working working from last 2, 3 days and I had been paid the bill also we had also contacted to our cable operator and fastway customer care. So please start it fast I am getting very bored

change the remotes

sir very bad service complaint no 749940 date 25/09/2014 no change the remotes thank

Abusive language nd no channel is working

Sir m from patiala dhillon colony connection is not good here people is not happy with fastest Plz contact [protected]

nitish9
      To whom it may concern,
      Fastway Cable TV Network in Punjab (Ludhiana) is unnecessarily forcing the implementation of Set Top Boxes in homes which use their services. There has been no notice whatsoever regarding the implementation of the said boxes by the central or the state govt. Despite this, they shut down cable services everyday for 4-5 hours without informing the consumers about it and say that this will continue if we don't get the set top boxes installed by them. We pay the monthly rental which has been set by the cable operators on timely basis but still the sheer monopoly of the Fastway Cable TV Network in Ludhiana is causing grievance to us the consumers. Entire city of Ludhiana is facing this problem. On asking, the network provider bluntly comments that this is a TRAI regulation which has to be followed, but such is not the case. They are doing this primarily to extract more money from the consumer under the pretext of the set top box. If even after paying money for the services we are subjected to this kind of attitude and problems, then what is the use of these services.
      Please resolve this problem to the earliest and take appropriate steps regarding the same
      Nitish
      Please provide as much information as possible...

Amrit Saluja
        Sir m Amritpal Singh frm Ludhiana........ sir maine kuch he mahine pehle Fastway company ka digital setup box 600 rs. mein liya tha us waqt kaha geya tha ki jb b koi problem ayegi usi waqt ap [protected] pe hmare custmer care pe call karna with in 2 hours apki complaint solve kar di jayegi ..... kuch dino se mujhe mujhe problem aa rahi thi ki usmein network nai aa raha tha 200 channels mein se mushkil se 60 channels chal rahe they maine custmerpe maine last 7 days se km se km 20 baar call kiya hoga bt vo koi response nai de rahe or jb maine kaha ki map apna setup box vapis le jao or mera paisa mujhe refund karo ....tb b koi action nai liya unhone .......... sir plz ab ap he koi action lo un k against ................ [protected] this is my cell no

Fastway Cable Bathinda — no signal [Resolved]

success77
          Sir, I am Shikha Goyal from bathinda, Punjab complaining about the cable operator FASTWAY that from about 3 weeks, there is...

sourabh_jarial
          R/Sir,
          I took a new connection of fastway cable on 09.05.2011. As the cable operator told me that they are providing a set top box of there own company for better reception of channels and also more no.of channels are being provided I applied for it with my address and identity proof and also Rs.700/- Hundred for it. But later on the company started showing that pay only Rs. 500/- for it. When I asked my cable operator he didn't gave any satisfactory answer.
          Then after about two months some channels started blocking automatically. I complained the cable operator and Fastway company at there no.[protected]. The customer care executives said we have registered your complaint and it will be sorted in 24 hours. But they only disturbed me & harassed me. They called me daily saying," Good Morning Sir we are calling from fastway cable you had a problem with your set top box about channels is it sorted out." I Said no and they said ok Sir I am forwarding your complaint to technical department. But the complaint didn't sorted out for about two and a half months.
          Now for the last one and a half month the problem is coming again. I registered the complaint the customer care executive said we have registered your complaint with no.[protected] and it will be sorted out within 24 hours and told me that it is an encription problem.
          After A week when I asked the status of my complaint he gave me a new complaint no.[protected] Now daily they call me when I am in my office and ask sir you had encription problem with your set top box is it ok now daily I say no. But I think they are just calling only and nothing is being done on ground basis. They are just harassing me nothing else.
          I am fed up of it and harassed a lot. I am writing this complaint after full harassment.Still the connection is working as it is till date

Fastway — Not able to watch channels [Resolved]

amit_sharma9703
            Hi i am Amit Sharma My address is HL 402 Phase 9 Mohali . Mobile no. [protected]
            I am using the fastway connection since...

Fastway Cable In Ludhiana (Punjab) — Forcing Implementation Of set top Box [Resolved]

manishldh
            To whom it may concern,

kpsba52
            Dear Concern,

Kindly register my complaint against Fastway cable services which provides cable TV services but now due to their monopoly in this industry here in ludhiana i.e all over in punjab we people of democratic INDIA is facing problem.

Cable people daily switch off their services between 11 am to 3pm and now they are forcing people living in posh locality of LUDHIANA.e KITCHLU NAGAR TO PURCHASE SET-UP BOXES to avail cable services during above specified period.

I request Govt of India/Punjab to take stern action against them and ask them to give services as they were offering before.

Thanx n rgds
            Kanwal Preet
            Ludhiana
            seems like Fastway co appoints "anybody" as their local agent as seen some in Civil Lines area manhandling people too.

they arent giving any receipt for the money collected and after a month claims to hv collected less money and reclaim the next month...one has to pay or they cut ur connection...
            further seems fastway cable is not at all concerned about their ultimate consumer in Ludhiana
            we have book STB on date 10.02.12 but still STB not provide by fastway this is very bad serive. short out like these issue immedaitly as per there end.
            I am contentiously calling cheena cable operators and also to customer care of Fast-Way Since 4th of May regarding installation of STB but they are not doing that. I don't know now to whome I should complaint cause every time I just got false promises but no result ...
            What should I do ?????
            cable not clear watch

ZEE TV NOT ACTIVATE

I REQUEST THE LOCOL CABEL OPERATOR MUKERIAN[protected] AND ALSO ADMITTED THE COMPLAINT AT COMPLAINT CENTER UNDER COMPLIANT NO. 692703 DT. 16/9/2014

Shalindersingh
              I have been using the Cable services from local operator - Fastway Transmission Pvt Ltd from last 10 years. I have noticed from past few days that our cable connection is not working at some fixed stipulated time by operator for 3 hours in the afternoon timings and 3 hours in evening hours in a day on a regular basis. On complaining the Local distributor / Agent - Sood cable - Jamalpur, Ludhiana he has replied that it has been made mandatory by the FASTWAY to avail Set Top Box to get uninterrupted service for 24 hrs. Somehow it sounds unjustified pressure on the customer to buy the STB as MONOPOLY of Fastway.
              Moreover the same reply has been made by Customer Care @ Fastway @ [protected] by executive Mr Tarwinder at Ludhiana Centre, that by the Management Order, the customer has to but STB for Rs 600 per connection to get uninterrupted service and also has refused to give me Complaint No for the same.(Complaint call done at dt 25/09/2011, time - 12.51 pm)

Kindly advice and justify the regulatory guidelines by TRAI and Consumer Rights Protection.

Waiting for earliest and positive revert.

Shalinder Singh
              vgood
              As i also belongs to the cable network Field in your city, so that i would like to say you that the mandatory of STB is not compulsury yet. The Center govrnment has declared the list of cities, where the ultimate time for 100% digitalization is 2014. This list doesn't contain the name of any city of punjab. It contains only the name of big citiesof india like delhi, mumbai, kolkata, chenai, banglore etc.
              I would just like to say that you should just wait for the 2 months only, A new cable network company is opening shortly in punjab against fastway. This is GGS cable network. For more detail go to www.ggsnews.com
              contact number is [protected]
              Mr amar singh sidhu
              chairman
              ggs cable net work pvt ltd
              ludhiana punjab

1. We are being start our cable network and 7 star tv channel from ludhina. In the first week of jan 2016; please cantact to us by e mail [protected]@ggsness.Com or mobile 0 [protected] or[protected]. For connection.

Fastway Cable Ludhiana — 6 june se cable band [Resolved]

big-B
                mene 4 july ko bhi complain aapko bheji thi. lekin aapne koi sunwai nahi ki.plz iska jaldi se hal karwaye. bhim sain dhingan...

Fastway — set top box not working [Resolved]

gurinder.sahi
                i am from ludhiana there is problem with set yop box of fastway cable. box is not working and i complained 1 month ago on...

Fastway — poor signal quality on setup box cable [Resolved]

nitin khanna180
                hello,
                i m nitin khanna from ludhiana, we are using for entertainment fastwaycable network with setbox in our house.br...

big-B
                I am BHIM SAIN From Dhingan Wali.^ june se meri cabel band h.karn puchhne par bataya ki aapne paise jama nahi karaye.jabki unka opreter rs.200 rupees mere father se le gya tha. dubhagy se vo rashid gum ho gayi. lekin jinhone 100 rs jama karaya tha unke cabel chal rahi h. lakin mere nahi.or bager notice diyue pichhe se band bhi kar di.fastway costmer no [protected] bat ki to unhone [protected] number de diya. unse bat ki to unhone [protected] B.M. abohar vikki ka number de diya or inhone [protected] number de diya jo harwakt band rahta h. bad me bathinda ke B.M. Pawan [protected] ka number mila.lekin koi fayda nahi.plz jald koi karvai katre.

Fastway — Cricket World Cup Broadcast [Resolved]

ravi56
                  fastway is not broadcasting star cricket, espn, star cricket. Onle one day left before the start of such a huge event and...

Fastway Cable Punjab — Not Broadcast Sports Channel Live Star Sport, Espn, Star Cricket [Resolved]

sweetvarun
                  There is problem in Ludhiana that in India world cup is so near and its warm up matches is started over in...