Fiat India
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited ("FCAIAPL")

Fiat India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited, Benefice, 2rd Floor, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai City District

1 800 209 3428  (Road Side Assistance)

Fax:
Fax:

Customer Support

Service Assistance
[email protected]

Dealers

Good

Fiat India Complaints & Reviews

WE HAVE PURCHASED LINEA EMOTION IN DEC.2010 FROM CARGO MOTORS ,JALANDHAR WITH 2YRS. EXTENDED WARRANTY CAR IS GOOD BUT FROM THE LAST MONTH CAR GIVES PROBLEM IN CLUTCH,STARTING & JUMPING AND CARGO MOTORS UNABLE TO REMOVE THAT PROBLEMS AND THEY CHARGED APPROX. RS.15000.00 FOR THIS AND DO NOT COVER ANY THING IN WARRANTY. MOREOVER LAST
SATURDAY OUR CAR BREAK DOWN IN PHAGWARA AT 8.00P.M WE CALL TO CARGO MOTORS FOR HELPLINE BUT THEY DO NOT PROVIDE ANY HELPLINE SERVICE . SO YOU PLEASE CHECK THIS MATTER AT THE EARLIEST TO MAINTAIN THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY.AND
SOLVE MY PROBLEM .

CAR REG. NO. : PB-08-BN-5500
RIPPAN JAIN C/O M/S JAIN TRADERS
NEHRU GARDEN ROAD, JALANDHAR
Aug 13, 2020

My vehicle no is BR01 AR 9212.I have submitted my complain several time to FIAT customer care but nobody is bother about it. I also given claim, regarding my vehicle to Bengal dealers(KB MOTOR) ,Bihar Dealers(Guine Motor), Jharkhand Dealer(ASL Motor) amongt three dealers to me FIAT co is not able to supply spare sparts on time.

Pl. where I got service properly where spare sparts is available.
    Poor Service

REMINDER 1 dtd. 28/09/2011

23/09/2011

Dear Sir / Madam
      I have purchased a Fiat Punto on 13th Aug 2009 from M/s Hemant Goyal Motors Pvt. Ltd. - Patiala and since its purchase i am facing many problems on my car as under:

Poor Mileage
      Hard gear shifting
      Gear noise
      Bending of windshield beading
      Problem in Blue and Me
      Problem in clutch and many other problems

I brought my car workshop of M/s Hemant Goyal Motors Pvt. Ltd. - Patiala for regular free services and paid service done at M/s Dada Motors - Ludhiana and also for rectification of my above problems but still many problems still not solved. I am now very frustrated by my car and services of Hemant Goyal Motors Pvt. Ltd. - Patiala. I therefore request you kindly help me to rectify problem in my car.

Thanks and regards

TANJEET SINGH
      Aug 13, 2020

I would like to file an official complaint against the shoddy service provided to me by Wasan Motors- Kandivali/Malad Service...

We bought the Fiat Linea last year and then we realised the mistake we have made.
        1. AC didn't work properly in the brand new car and got replaced. Manufacturing defect.
        2. AC didn't work again after few months. Had to be repaired. Manufacturing defect.
        3. Services provided during these few months were pathetic
        4. And now to top it all, due to the rains the car stopped midway in Gurgaon. Took to the service centre. As per them water went inside the engine and a quotation of Rs2.15lac given as the engine is not under warranty. Now do Fiat people want us to believe that water can go inside engine just in the rains. Do they want us to stop driving the car during rains..This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard and Fiat people are least bothered. My car is there at the service centre for more than 20 days now but still no technical person from Fiat has bothered to respond on this.
        Pl do not buy Fiat cars..they are totally unreliable.

Respected Sir

I am one of your customer for Fiat Punto (emotion) and I bought this car 20th sept 2009. I am facing some very serious problem with my car and hope u understand and provide me the customer right.

1. Since I bought the car the performance was decent, but around a year back I got some spots of rust on my car mainly on hidden areas and then the problem was solved by my dealer and now again I got the rust on the same place where I got the treatment and as well as on the very much visible areas like right front door handle.

2.Second proof of cheap quality: I replaced my diggi around 3 months back and that new part of FIAT is also affected by the rust and this problem clearly reflects the sub-standard quality of fiat

I really don’t want write the supremacy of your brilliant car because more I write more I gets disappointed. This kind of problem not only objecting yours quality standard but also to my faith towards a firm which provides the best diesel engine around the globe.
          The more frustrating part is this problem of rust starts from very first six month of buying, i really have concern about the person who bought the car from my recommendation and now the things are going at par. The problem starts from rust and list is countless which includes below average performance of AC AND VERY HARD GEAR SHIFTING PROBLEM

Its really out of my mind why shocker mounting needs to be replaced after every 3 months?

I am sending some pics showing rust as well as my dealer where I get service support.

Rusted areas including part
          1. All four gates
          2. Inside bonnet
          3. Diggi (which I was installed 3 months back)
          4. car floor

I am expecting NOT EXPECTING A PAINT COMPENSATION as it really degrades the quality and don’t solve the purpose. So its my right for replacing the every affected part from your side and I hope to see the same action as soon as possible.

THIS IS THE MAIL I AM SENDING 10TH TIME AND I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.

Dealer:Truimph Auto

MOBILE NUMBER- [protected],[protected]
          EMAIL ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in,himansh.[protected]@gmail.com
          CAR - HR14F 4200

Punto — Poor Average

I have punto petrol active. The average of car is very very poor. It gives 7 km/litre in local without ac and 14 without ac on highway. The local average is very poor and the dealer says it is 12-14. Please telp me is this true as this is not an acceptable average. I have got my first service and the dealer said it will improve after 1st service but it is same 7km/lt. I need to know whether its the real avg of car or the problem is with my car model only.

I am writing to you in regard to an extremely unpleasant experience I had as a customer of your company. I purchased a motor vehicle from your dealership Guinea Motors Pvt. Ltd. in Patna ( Fiat Linea Emotion Pack, in 2010, Registration no. – BR 01 AX 2189). Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because of the following problems:

1. AC is not working.
            2. Lighter is not working.
            3. Wiper Water Spray Outlet has to be replaced but not yet done because of “Out of Stock” always.
            4. Replacement of cover of fuel & brake oil pipes.
            5. Replacement of Steel Stripes of left side of back bumpers.

When I attempted to resolve the issues with the dealership, I was rudely treated by employees. Your mechanic inspected my vehicle and agreed to fix the problem under warranty, however, when I collected the vehicle and started using it again, the problem was still there.
            I would appreciate it if you could organise to fix my problem as soon as possible.
            I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved quickly, I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint either through Consumers Forums or through the courts.

Yours faithfully
            Rahul Jaiswal
            Ph.- [protected], [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

I own a Fiat Punto Car bearing registration no. UP 32 DP 4700 which i bought few months back. Further I met with an accident...

MY VEHICLE FIAT PUNTO HAD HAD AN ACCIDENT ON 29TH OF JULY WHICH WAS SENT TO THE FIAT DEALER ASL BASED IN ADITYAPUR, JAMSHEDPUR. THE DAMAGED PARTS WERE THE REAR DICKY, REAR GLASS, REAR WIPER ETC. ALL THE REQUIRED PAPERS WERE GIVEN TO THEM THE SAME DAY FOR INSURANCE AND FOR 10 DAYS I HAD BEEN CONTINUOUSLY CHASING THEM REGARDING THE PROGRESS BUT THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET THE PARTS. WHILE PURCHASING THE VEHICLE THEY HAD ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER WITH THE PARTS AND SERVICE OF THE VEHICLE, BUT THEY HAVE NEVER COMPLIED TO THEIR PROMISES. I HAD EVEN MAILED TO THE PARTS HELP - FIAT. [protected]@fiapl.com TWICE STATING THIS PROBLEM BUT NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM. I AM ATTACHING THE COPY OF THE SENT MAIL. SINCE LAST WEEK I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET CONNECTED TO THE CONCERNED PERSON WHO TOOK MY VEHICLE. CALLING UP THE OFFICE WOULD GIVE ME A NUMBER WHICH WOULD ALWAYS BE BUSY OR SWITCHED OFF. SOMEONE WOULD ASK ME TO BE ON HOLD FOR AN INFINITELY LONG PERIOD AFTER WHICH THE LINE WOULD GO DEAD. SUCH DELAYS HAVE AFFECTED A LOT IN MY BUSINESS AS I USED THAT VEHICLE TO TRAVEL TO ORISSA, DURGAPUR FOR PROJECTS. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT I AM HAVING A COMPLAINT FOR FIAT FOR SERVICE PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON FACING THIS. YESTERDAY (31.08.2011) I RECEIVED AN SMS FROM THE FIAT PEOPLE THAT THE VEHICLE IS READY. TODAY (01.09.2011) I WENT THERE TO HEAR THAT THAT WAS A FRAUD SMS SENT TO ME BECAUSE IT WAS THE END OF THE MONTH AND THEY WANTED TO CLOSE ALL OPEN CASES. WORK ON THE VEHICLE WAS YET TO BE COMPLETED. EVERYDAY I AM TRAVELLING BY TAXI COSTING ME ATLEAST RS.500 PER DAY. I AM ATTACHING THE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE SMS SENT TO ME YESTERDAY. SERVICE PROBLEMS APART, IT'S A WONDERFUL CAR TO DRIVE.
              Aug 13, 2020

My car is still an warranty period and have already faced problem of shifting my gears and have taken it to the service center...

Dear whosoever,
                I Hemant razak on behalf my father Mr.kalicharan, owner of fiat palio stile (Registration No.DL/3CAY/1671 at new delhi) making this representation.
                I never even thought in my wildest dream that losing a car key will make me go through an unreliable and one of the most incompetent yet well-known fiat after sale service fiasco of all time.
                It all started on 18th july 2011, when my last master key to my three key car set got lost with my vehicle parked on road outside my colony. Realising the safety of the car at stake I called the fiat help line to figure out a solution.
                I explained the situation to the customer representative and he/she suggested that i should get in touch with the authorised service station /dealer and gave me the contact details of rama motors in okhla , so i called and explained the situation to the first person i got the hang of in rama motors, then i got directed to the spare parts dept, there i explained my problem to ashish/asad, as he suggested to order and change the lockset of the car and asked me to deposit money to order spare part as they don’t have it in house.
                On 21 july 2011 i went to rama motors to deposit Rs.5000 cash to finalise the order for the lock set, on inquiring i was assured that the part will arrive within 3 to 4 day a priority case and i can book a slot in the service schedule to get the part installed. The part didn’t arrive till 29th july. On 1st august i towed my car in the service station to get fixed. On 2nd aug i called to follow-up on the development on the car, i realised the electrician on the job is finding is difficult to complete the job as he just discovered the ECU (electronic computing unit) is not accepting the new keys of the lock set and wanted me to get him the mater key to extract the code to match the existing ECU, then again i explained the problem clearly. Being unaware of the real problem, the he suggested that i have to change my current ECU as it will not be compatible with the new car keys set, which i felt was unnecessary as my car ECU is fine like new but considering technical mumbo jumbo in fiat cars, i agreed to order the a new ECU unit costing over Rs.13,000 extra for a just replacement key set.
                From that day till now, i have been waiting and following up with rama motors general manager service Mr. Sharma , who’s incompetence and false commitments has led me to pursue this matter legally. I would also like to add that rest of the car brands in India at least treat their customers with after sale service, where as fiat motors running a after sale service circus show that too on tata’s turf with its legendary spare parts ghost still haunting its customers who are stupid to give another chance a foreign car brand, which exited the country on unsuccessful history.
                After buying and using fiat cars for over 2 generation in family, today i really wish to have brought a maruti or tata car.
                Highly disappointed
                Hemant Razak
                Aug 13, 2020

I bought linea dynamic in dec 09. Some parts were delivered defective like im driving car with glove compartment open for last one year which could nt be rectiifed evn after 3 services.
                  Cup holder place has started giving out paint flakes are coming out.
                  There is a cracking sound while braking and service engineer says it cnt be rectiifed. All my problems which i explained to service engineer in my last third free service none was taken care of and problms erupted agian after one week
                  Aug 13, 2020

owning a fiat punto emotion 1.2 purchaced on 31.03.[protected] km done, from the day one am complaining of the following issues but not properly attended at Auto Industries Goa, Margao, Goa.
                    1. front door locknot opening properly
                    2. petrol tank cover (lid) is not properly closing
                    3. Inside storing space on the dash board is not closing properly
                    4. Remote is not properly working
                    Recently Engine Check light is liting and every time engine started reminds " check Engine", went to Auto Industries several times but getting the same answer Cencer is out of order or concerned person is un available for diagnosis,

Is this the type of service offering by Fiat India to the coustomer? should I take vehical 30 km every time for serviceng and unattended ? If the engine gets major problams who will be held responcible? Shoul I regreat for choosing Fiat India as a dream car?
                    Please give attentions,
                    Satish Bhat
                    M-[protected]
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

My vehicle got accident 20 days back and i have given the vehicle for repair and 2 days back i have...

Sub: Front steering suspension bush failure

I own a Fiat Linea bearing Reg, No. MP04 CE-6926. Before completing 35000km I had to change the front steering bush twice. I have taken a Fiat Punto Emotion Pak (high end model) for my son. Reg. No. is KL01BB-2356. The vehicle has completed only 5000km. By this time the vehicle has visited the service centre atleast for 5 times due to irresponsible service. The similar complaint was noted in his vehicle also. The vehicle is handed over to the Service Centre at Trivandrum. It seems to be a manufacturing/Design fault from Fiat Automobile. After spending a huge amount for the vehicle and the reliability is very poor. As the vehicle is under guarantee we may get it attended. Once the warranty period is expired a huge amount has to be spent for maintenance. This type of failure is not acceptable from a manufacturer like Fiat having reputation worldwide. You may suggest an alternate permanent solution to maintain the vehicle in healthy condition.
                      Since purchase the Speaker system in the Punto is ineffective. In spite of repeated complaints there is no response from the service department. There is no competent trained service technicians available at the centre who can capable of rectifying the problem. They are not allowing getting it repaired from outside agency also. If it is attended from outside the service engineer comment that the warranty will be voided. I am in great trouble tolerating the inferior quality service.
                      If the similar problem of steering bush is repeated and the complaints are not properly addressed for a permanent solution I have left with no option other than approaching the consumer protection cell. Expecting your favourable reply and suggestion on this subject.

R. S. Rajan
                      Sr.Vice president
                      MFL-Dahej, Gujarat.
                      Mob: [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020

I purchases a my second brand new Fiat Punto Evo Sept 2010, 2 weeks ago I started hearing a noise when put in gear above 1st, I took it to Ancaster fiat were it was purchased, that afternoon I got a phone call to say it was the gearbox, & that they had put the car onto a machine & it showed it had been driven erratcly, as the rev count was blah blah, this doesnt mean anything to me as I am 42 drove since I was 18 & never had a new gearbox let alone on a car that is just 10 months old, Ancaster advised me to get in touch with Fiat in Italy which I did,I received a call this morning 1 week later telling me no the warrenty will not cover this problem & it will cost me £1750 to fix it, I am at my tether I do not have this sort of
                        money, please can you give me any advice.

Reguards
                        Mrs Donna Griffiths
                        Aug 13, 2020

I bought Fiat PUNTO on January 15th 2011 biggest mistake in my life. It was my dream come true car but now it’s become a nightmare car after I have faced the after service effects of Fiat service which is very poor.
                          To start off my car met with an accident on April 1st 2011 and was brought to Prerana motors, Peenya Industrial Area, BANGALORE on April 6th 2011 for repairs and till to date its without repairs.
                          My car was brought for repairs on April 6th 2011 for repairs to Prerana motors, Peenya Industrial Area, BANGALORE and took 40 days for analyzing and giving the quotation of the damage to the Insurance Company to approve the insurance for the vehicle on 11th MAY 2011.Then Prerana motors informed me that I need to give at least Rs.50, 000 so that they can start the work of the vehicle. So I gave a cheque of 50,000 on May 16th 2011 in favor of Prerana motors. But to my astonishment I saw two orders being placed in reference to my vehicle spare parts on 2nd JUNE 2011.I was following up every week with prerana motors about the status of the vehicle but every time I got only one message “Spare parts not yet arrived from FIAT pune Factory”. Later on I checked the details of the order and found that car stereo set part assembly was costing Rs.38000 from Fiat Which I felt it ridiculous cost as out in the market we get an advanced car stereo set with speakers for Rs.12000.From first week of JUNE I have was behind prerana motors people to cancel the item so that I could put the good stereo system from outside market and Prerana motors was adamant in canceling the item from order till to date. Later on July 1st 2011 I got a same message “Spare parts not yet arrived from FIAT pune Factory”. I went to the service center and I was told that all the spare parts have not yet come from the FIAT INDIA Pune factory as there was fire accident (I don’t how true is it).The respective workshop manager informed me that after the spare parts arrive it will take around 1.5 months for the Repairs to be completed. I was really feeling bad that my vehicle is damaged and lying with roof open in prerana motors yard getting drenched in rain water and getting rusted. After my lot of pressure they covered the vehicle with a car cover but I feel already lot of damage was done by the rain to my new car. Still major spare parts have not yet arrived so that work could be started and after my persistent pressure they have just taken the vehicle inside the workshop and dismantled it and I got a same message “Spare parts not yet arrived from FIAT pune Factory”. So Finally I got Mangesh Kodalkar’s FIAT customer service head phone number from Rajesh Hariharan and I have explained my issue and he told me that he will get back to me next day and never got back and I only called him after a week and I was provided a Spare part division number by some subordinate of Mangesh and He told me that major spare parts have been sent. When I told it to Prerana motors spare parts division I was told that major spare parts have not come through which was contradicting. So I went to Prerana motors on 27th July 2011 sat with workshop representative Basavaraj and got the list of parts ordered and they informed me many major parts have not come through. Then and there I called Mangesh Kodalkar of FIAT and got spare parts manager’s number Deepak and talked to preethesh from spare parts division and found most parts sent to Prerana motors and now roof and two items have been still not sent. Now prerana motors have informed me that they cannot start the work without the roof of the car. Now I get a new Surprise is that prerana motors is servicing a FIAT Punto for the first time and have missed some spare parts from the initial order now a new order for some parts which they have not ordered has been placed again.
                          I don’t know when will I get my vehicle serviced I want my vehicle at least on or before 25th AUGUST 2011 because My Father is getting retired and I want to bring my father back on my car back to home.
                          I am really dissatisfied FIAT customer .Never in my dreams I thought that it would take a Vehicle to get ready it will take 5 months.
                          It’s already 4 months and Still no progress.

MY PUNTO IS ONLY 8 MONTH OLD. NOW TOTALLY CAR IS RUSTEED .
                            THAN I COMPLAND THE DEALER THAN THE DEALIR SULUTION IS ONLY RE PAIT THE FULLY CAR ( FOUR DOOR + DIKKY )& CHASSIS ALL CAR IS RUSTED. WHAT I WANT CHANGE THE CAR.

& I WANT FIAT DEAD LIST IN INDIA
                            FIAT KA NAAM O NISAN INDIA SEY KHO JAIE.

& ANY HALP FOR PUNTO CAL ME [protected]
                            Aug 13, 2020

my car fiat punto DL 9 C Q 9664 is getting rusted by the long time i have send many complains to the tata fiat company india but no action taken by them and now my car is gone rusting from each part of it and the dealer ship responce is also not good while doing work on it and in the perion of one year the car gose to dealership for repairs more than 20 times m mantely hurrested by this car please help me in getrid of this problem
                              some photos of rusting are attched below

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is with regret I have to inform that the Diesel Punto Emotion car with the number UP15AM2449 is at Vasu Automobiles Meerut because of the engine problem. The car is at the workshop from 30 June 2011 and no progress has been done. I have registered the complaint at the toll free number 1-[protected] on 30 June 2011 but nobody has responded back.I have called up atleast 20 times for the problem but there is no follow up.The people at the workshop have informed me that they are waiting for the approval but no response is there. . Kindly look into the matter and get the car ready at the earliest. Its been 20 days I am calling again and again but no action has been taken.

This is not expected from a company like FIAT. I am hoping that the problem may be solved.

Mayur Jain

Fiat punto — Faulty Car

This is regards to our purchase of fiat punto.We are very dissapointed to know that ts a defective vehicle delivered to us.On our first free service it has taken more than 7 days and no response from the dealer nor from the company.The vehicle was given on 15/nov/2010 till date we have not received our car nor we have got any intimation regards the same.This is forcing us to take a legal step against company and dealer.We have purchased this vehicle from Bharati Automobiles Pvt Ltd.Mumbai India.

Problems faced in the car are very poor pick-up,A/C problem,mileage problem and when you drive on steep roads A/c needs to be turned off to cover the speed.

I WANT TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR ALL THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO ME AND WANT EITHER A REPLACEMENT OF THE CAR OR A COMPLETE REFUND. I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE ANY FURTHER ASSOCIATION WITH FIAT OR THEIR SERVICE MEN WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LIABLE TO DO ANYWAYS. I HAVE BOUGHT AN INCONVENIENCE WORTH 6.5 LAKHS AND I WANT TO GIVE IT BACK.

Need urgent attention and action on the same.
                                we are also in same row now...
                                full legal action...we have the right to do it..

as per my study lot of people have same problem.becos of busy schedule and fear to do soemthing...everyone stepping behind...