Fiat India Customer Care
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited ("FCAIAPL")

Fiat India Customer Care

FCA India Automobiles Private Limited ("FCAIAPL")

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited, Benefice, 2rd Floor, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai City District

1 800 209 3428  (Road Side Assistance)

Fax:
Fax:

Customer Support

Service Assistance
[email protected]

Dealers

Bad

Fiat India related photos (76)

Fiat India Complaints & Reviews

albinpolackal
I've bought a FIAT Punto Dynamic (MCA11845E07046528CKZ) & having reg no. KL 07 BY 1072 on 17/8/2013 FROM HYSON AUTO SALES, Palarivattom, Cochin, After buying the car, I have noticed the following problems. 1.Driver side door not closing fully and there is a gap on top 2.Driver side power window stuck up 3. A scratch in the driver side door (In order to hide the scratch the dealer has purposefully covered it with a inaugural ribbon) 4. Right back & rear glasses are of 2012 make where as all others are of 2013 make (This can diminish the resale value of the vehicle) 5. The front doors are not closing fully & there is a tightness while closing the doors (i went to the service center 4 times, still they cannot rectify the problem) 6.There is a sound when water pouring in dicky glass (glass seating was not proper) 7.Front glass right side wiper beading was not seating fully All these things show that they sold me a defective vehicle .when i contacted the fiat service people, they could not rectify the problem .so kindly take my complaint as serious one.please take necessary action to replace my car or at least compensated suitably for the mental harassment i am facing after buying a brand new car from FIAT.
Updated by albinpolackal Oct 25, 2013
My name is albin thomas & i am working as manager in apollotyres ltd, kalamassery, kerala
My address is

ALBIN THOMAS
POLACKAL, X/707, D-15,
APPLE TOWN VILLAS,
KAKKANAD,
ERNAKULAM-682030

MY MOBILE NO: IS [protected]
Please share details at service.[protected]@fiat.com

Fiat India
I don't think Fiat will produce a defective car in the world market. As Fiat is the only car company to have over 25 check points before it is rolled out of the factory. Even though Fiat Group is one among the top ten car companies in the world, the cars call back due to manufacturing complaints are the least with this Europian giant. As many of my friends who has taken lot of Puntos and Lineas from Hyson Fiat are having very good opinion about Hyson Fiat.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Karthik Kariappa

I brought fiat punto this year Jan and from the day 1 there is a noise coming from the co-driver seat. my car has visied the show room not less than 4 times for the same issue but the advisor had failed to fix this issue. co-driver seat has completely spoiled its charm due to no proper care take while working and there are few damages as well. Its just 5 months old car and have no idea if i visit them again what it would be upto. This is my 1st car, But not 1st to my family. we never had such issue to our maruti o Hyundai. The noise is still alive in the co-driver seat.

indranil samaddar

I have earlier registered a complaint for non-service of my vehicle WB 06E 1282 for more than 2 months. There is no service support in Kolkata for more than 6 months. I registered a complaint on your website, but the same only generate 2 calls from you, each one asking for my vehicle number again and again. No resolution, no action, just phone calls asking for my vehicle number which I had given in my original complaint.

The new dealer for service, Garodia FIAT is refusing to honour service bookings causing immense trouble, harassment and anxiety.

The FIAT Service Promise mentioned in your website is “Hollow” and no one really believes it. However, it is difficult to understand how for the last ten years in India your company has been short changing customer trust in FIAT Cars. I want to put the following on record here:

1) I will never buy another FIAT car in my life. I will advise anyone who I care for or even if I do not care for, to ever buy a FIAT Car.
      2) I will try to sell of the Fiat Punto car in the next 6 months .. hopefully, the nearly brand new car will fetch more than “Scrap” value.
      3) You have not only damaged the Vehicle by not living upto your service promise, but also devalued the car. I cannot get a good price for resale due to negligence on your part.
      4) I will file a consumer complaint in the Court soon. This email will be the basis for the case. The following are my claims:
      a. Pay for damages to the Car for non-service
      b. Pay for mental harassment and damage to my trust on a reputed brand as “FIAT” for which I bought this car.
      c. Pay for the devaluation of the car in the “Resale” market beyond normal depreciation. If I want to sell the car today, it will fetch less than 50% of the real market value of the car.

I cannot emphasize enough the hurt and the betrayal by FIAT India for a customer like me who has patronized FIAT since 1999 and suffered continuously for poor service, expensive parts and service, extremely pathetic resale value (due to lack of Service network). I am copying this email to my lawyer who will file a case in the Consumer Courts shortly.

Yours faithfully

Indranil Samaddar

Car — No Service

I had subscribe the car helpline service from company name smile car.On dated 05th Feb 2009 i was on the way of my home around 10 pm. Around going half kilometer from my office my tyres get punctured. I immediately called Smile car helpline. They told me they are sending helpline in 1.5 hour, i object for the same, then he told mme that they will send the helpline in 30 min but thereafter they didin't even picked the phone..
      In short, third class services are provided by them
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Fiat Punto Diesel — Manufacturing defect - Engine oil entered into coolant section and ruined the entire engine [Resolved]

Rcp0880

I own a FIAT Punto multijet - diesel car. (Car bought on 10- Mar -2012)

Vehicle...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

pankaj Utekar

My name is Pankaj Utekar and I am the owner of Fiat Linea car.
        I am working as the Senior Consultant in the one of the reputed IT organization and ex-service partner of Fiat.
        Recently on 20th of April 2013 I had given my car for service in a newly inaugurated Balaji Fiat service center near thane ghodbunder road.
        You couldn't belive now what I am going to say. It is just not about the service but the most undesirable thing one can expect after paying 21 K for car service.

I was supposed to receive my car @ 6:00 in evening post service where they told me that the disc pad and liner has to be changed since car break was making noise. They said that Fiat car's disk break often goes off after 25000 KM, which was a rubbish excuse.

I went to collect my and was obviously it was not ready “ My experience with the service center” . They made me wait rill 8:30 PM by the time all staff went off and few guys were polishing my car.

I got the car only at 8:45 PM and when I drove the car just after 300 meters my car started making terrible noise and started wobbling.

I immediatley called the service manager and he asked me to bring the car back tomorrow "It seems they don't have pick up facility",

I agreed and somehow managed to take the car back home. I felt the car is going to get disintegrated with few minutes.

Next morning on a lovely sunday "When People like to rest", I again got the car out and this time it was more horrible sound.

My cousin and I manage to take the car few meter away when the car started wabbling, While we reached the high was I we stopped by the highway when I bicycle rider got our attention the tyre which was out and about to come out.

We immediately stopped and saw that the tyre was out and I could get the nut bold out with my fingers.

“I can't imagine what could have happened if one the high way the tyre would separate".

This was just not life threatening to me but for so many people driving on the highway. This is unpardonable mistake of Balaji service center and one cannot let it go.

I am caught with the surprise on their quality norms. When you go there, their staff has a very casual approach.

I am insisting the MD to rethink on the decision to give the dealership to Balaji cars if they can't maintain their status in the market.

This is not the first time, this approach is the habit now. .

I need the justification and response from both MD of Fiat India and Mr. Shyam sunder Jangid on who takes the resposibility of the life of the car owners and the safety of the other people on the road.

Pankaj Utekar

Fiat India Pvt Ltd — faulty vehicle design

abhishekgarg1
          Dear Sir
          i wish to draw attention to problems i have faced with my car fiat linea dynamic model petrol version.
          Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Rahul Haldia
          I have sent my Palio car for servicing at Dhingra Motors, Gurgaon(authorised Centre) on 31st January. Next day I was informed that the estimate expenses for my car is around Rs. 21000/- to Rs. 25000/- for which I gave my consent. They also promised me to delivery of my car on 1st Feb. Till next day afternoon i.e 2nd Feb I did not receive any communication from their workshop, therefore, I asked my son to go to your workshop and see the progress of my car. When my son visited workshop he found that the bumper of my car was badly damaged from left side. I informed the this to Mr. Varjesh, GM, Dhingra Motors.
          Mr. Varjesh promised me that he will enquire about this and will inform me. I got no response from his side also.

On 4th I got a telephone call and was informed that my car is ready and bill amount is Rs 29500/- approx. Next day i.e. 5th February, I, along with my son went to your workshop to take the delivery of my car. Firstly, I had to wait for about half an hour then the supervisor told me to pay the bill amount. After making payment I was given an unsigned bill and asked to sign the gate pass on the billing counter itself for which I refused. Any how I got the delivery of my car and then the supervisor informed me that there is a balance work of Rs. 25000/- pending.

I am shocked by the behavior of the supervisor and billing personnel, but having no option I took my car and again spoke to Mr. Varjesh on 6th morning and informed you about the incident. He told me that he will look into the matter and revert back to me but he did not.

Since then I was writing to Tata Motors, Fiat, and Dhingra Motors but nobody is interested in repairing my car. Dhingra Motors has offered me some discount for remaining work but I am shocked with the behavior of Tata Motors and Fiat that they are least interested to listen the problem and I have already paid Rs. 29388/- against the estimate of Rs. 25000/-.

I therefore, request you to take up the matter with TATA MOTORS and FIAT to repair my car immediately.

pravika
            To
            The manager
            FIAT Motors INDIA

I purchased a FIAT Grande Punto June 2010 Chasis No. MCA118A5C07012965BNZ and was offered the extended warranty option at purchase. I have maintained the car with 3 services done in time. fter this a general check done on 19/12/12 included "fitment charges all " and slight sound from the rear, other items like engine motor, internal mirror. total paid was rs 5357/-. On 11/1/13 again the noticeable sound and check was done, and shock absorber rear, elastic pad, fitment charges, front shocker mount, rear chg done. i had to pay rs 6860/-
            This was clearly a part of the extended warranty however the service centre did not agree and said that we don't follow it. when asked about the check done on 19/12 and problem was also there that time, so they should not be charging again, they again did not listen. The service centre name is Oberoi cars.C-12 sector1 noida-201301.
            My question is i bought a Punto over other cars due to the extended warranty offer and it was not considered by your service centres.
            Then why is this given to lure buyers? i want you to check and return my money,

Pravika Sah
            Linea Purchase date 6.5.2011 . The car is under extended warranty..The speedometer is stopped and the gear shiftging is hard . It is said by the dealer that
            the clutch plate has to be changed. and the speedometer also.
            Some time before the rear buffer was broken by a bike. I have taken the insurence claim..
            Now the dealer is saying that because you have taken insurence claim, extended warranty does not apply.
            It may be a wonder or joke that the buffer was broken by the third party and.
            claim of engine parts not alloud. Kindly advice.
            Dealer.. Jaika Motors, Badnera Road, AMRAVATI (Maharashtra) 444607
            Name.. Deep V. Varma [protected]

anupjose
              I had given by Fiat Linea for rectifying a starting complaint at Concorde Motors, Nettoor, Maraud Panchayath ,Ernakulam.[protected]. This problem was there before fews months before and i had given the car before also to resolve this issue, that time they told to change the battery and but after few days the same problem arise. This time they replace 4 sensors, one fuel pump and some other components also. I couldn't say that the issue is fully resolved as the car still shows tha same problem 3 times in 5 days, so we are closing screening the car if it is repeatedly coming.

The very bad part of this service is that they have stolen my cars wiper sprayer and the seat height adjuster lever bush. I contacted the customer relation manager Mr.Lijo and told he will check on this and will call you back. One service person from concorde has called back me and enquired on this. He asked me to bring the vehicle again to service center, I told them to get the parts to my home and get connected there as this was not because of my issue and i have no time to waste because of you. They told they will check on this and update soon. Now it is 3 days no updates and follow-up from there side.

jignesh2110
                Myself jignesh j patel, and I had bought new fiat punto car from auto point center.surat (Gujarat) before 1 year.now in my car rear axle and hub has a problem and for that my rear wheels are worn out 80 percent half portion and remaining will as it is in good condition. That’s why I had submitted this problem to auto point .but they neglect my problem and don’t want to repair it. They don’t want take any interest to repair my car in warranty.
                After that I also submitted my many complaints to online customer care, but after few days they told me that your complaint was resolved by service center and feedback also given by you. But in real case there is no any single call from company side and not from service center for my problem.
                Finally I have submitted my car in shreeji automart at piplod in surat(Gujarat).i also make a conversation for this all problem to head of south zone Mr.Dipak Tiwari and Mr.Dipak Dubey ,but both didn’t give proper response for this matter. He told me that proposal forward to head office and the we change all parts of your cars. Also told me that if you want your car then submitted deposit charge of all parts, after that you take your car. They are not repaired my car in warranty from last 15 days. They want money for this matter.
                Name:jignesh j patel
                Mob:[protected]
                Email:jignesh99.[protected]@gmail.com
                Fiat Punto car
                Car no: GJ 19M 7837
                Car submitted at: Shreeji Automart ,Piplod,Surat
                Dear Sir
                Myself Amit Singh Soni i am facing the same problem of rear Axle hub and already have got two sets of tyres worn out in same manner this is basically a BIG MANUFACTURING DEFECT and these company is not taking it and not even rectifying this if you look at the problem in other cars also you will find it in almost EVERY FIAT PUNTO and to your surprise i have got this thing even replaced once but the problem is still there
                so i suggest that we should complaint this with consumer forum so that FIAT INDIA will take this seriously
                Name Amit Singh Soni
                Mobile [protected]
                Email [protected]@yahoo.com
                Fiat Punto Diesel
                Car no: HR 26 BK 6318

Non receipt of refund

Despite mail to them on 21/2/2015 to cancel a car booking, they are not refunding my booking amount and not picking up calls

ravi contractor007
                  DEAR SIR
                  This is to inform u that my name is ravi prakash r/o kaithal(haryana),i bought fiat punto(emotion) in april 2010 from metro motors ambala cantt., my car chassis no.mca11835e07025099b142 &my car no.is HR08M1900, sir it is very sad to say that i m very much disappointed from ur service from the peroid i have bought ur car, some of the specifications of my problem with my car which i let u know that are mentioned as
                  1. from the very first service there are very minor problems arising like WHEEL BALANCING, THERE IS REGULAR SOUND PRODUCE FROM THE SHOKERS , LIGHT ADJUSTMENT ETC which i have said a number of times in every service but till date i have not get rid out of these problems
                  & in every service they make me sure to sort out the problems .
                  2. Even on 22-12-12 I MAKE CALL AT 10AM TO UR SERVICE CENTER AT AMBALA CANTT. FOR THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEMS LIKE DRIVER SEAT LIFTING SHIFT,ABS LIGHT INDICATOR , HEAD LIGHT FOCUS PROBLEM,ENGINE NOISE IN 4th GEAR, REAR SIDE NOISE FROM THE SHOCKERS. THEY GIVEN ME TIME FOR COMING AT 1PM & I REACHED AT 12:30 PM SHARPLY & GIVEN ME TIME FOR 3 HRS FOR SORT THE PROBLEMS & THEN I COME AT 5 PM EVEN THEN I SEATED FOR 3-4 HRS & AT LAST THERE IS NO SOLUTION ,NOTHING IS REPAIRED & SAID THEY ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE THE ABOVE SAID PROBLEMS .& IN EVERY MEET THEY TREAT IN THIS WAY SO ITS VERY SINCERE REQUEST TO U TO SORT THE ABOVE SAID PROBLEMS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS WELL AS UR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE CONSUMERS.
                  # RAVI PRAKASH R/O 343/11, KARNAL ROAD , KAITHAL 136027
                  This is reminder for u regarding my complaint, so, pls revert me as soon as possible, im still awiting for ur reply

Kishan2711

I am an owner of Fiat Palio Stile car Of 2008 Model. I always get the service done from authorized Tata Service Centers. I m really very disappointed with the quality of service that is being offered in Tata service centers for the Fiat Cars. I would like to share the recent experience when I went to Tata service center for my car service.
                    1) First Point is that the mechanic/Engineers never take the test drive o[censored]r car to figure out the issue with the Car, whatever issue u tell them, they work on those only.
                    2) Before the last service of my car, my car was running perfectly fine with very minor issue, but now I feel that after the last service of my Cars, there are so many issue, those has come up.
                    3) I m not sure if in the service center, i[censored] leave ur cars, the mechanic there in the service centre, use to change the spare parts of the car, as after the service only the issue with the Car excel has come up, which was not there before the service and after the service I have hardly driven my car not more than 500 kms.
                    4) There are also some other issue those has come up after the service that I got it done from that Tata service center in Gurgaon.

So, It is my request to the authorized person the Tata motors, to look in to this issue on the priority basis and help me to sort out this issue.
                    Kind Regards,
                    Kishan
                    +91 [protected]

Fiat India — Coolant & Engine oil mixed

Balasundar Ilangovan
                      i would like to share my horrible experience on road with my Fiat Linea Emotion pk (Purchased in Feb 2011, Reg No. AP13S8824).......
                      Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

amjad hussain.
                      I am the owner of Fiat Punto diesel car and my car needs urgent replacement of clutch plates and release bearing which I am unable obtain in all the service workshops in hyderabad since a week. I am put to untold misery because of non- avalabity of spares neither in their workshops nor in the open market and I am forced to put my vehicle off the road. They are lot of similar complaints regarding the Fiat cars and the Company is just not responding to the genuine complaints and rectifying the problems.It is a very pathetic situation and I am confused whom approach to resolve the ethnic issue.Hope something will materialize after this effort.
                      Mr Amjad.
                      The authorized Fiat workshops in Hyderabad are not giving the spares as counter sales and mentioning that you have to get the car to the workshop for repair and we cannot issue only the spare parts of the car.This is too much and a monopoly by the Fiat Co. and the authorized fiat workshops who jointly want to fleece the customers.This is the main reason why people are not purchasing the Fiat cars compared to other cars.The Fiat co. should mend their mistake and make the spare parts available over the counters at their authorized workshops and also in the open market so that customers are not made to suffer in order to maintain their Fiat cars. If this change is not implemented as early as possible the I request all the people not to "PURCHASE THE FIAT CARS" AND SUFFER THE FATE FOR BUYING ONE.
                      Mr Amjad.Hyderabad.AP. My Fiat Punto car no.AP10AS 2559.

rajanatom
                        The less said about the Fiat Palio and the services rendered by the TVS or Tata Motors. Worst possible feedback ever was heard from the buyers of fiat palio.
                        The Concorde (Khairathabad, Hyderabad) people who sold me the car promised heaven n earth at the time of purchase. They even offered an official after-sales fitment of CNG/LPG kit which was to be released for their Indica etc., That never happened.
                        They promised servicing in Uppal (nearer to my home). Those at Uppal flatly refused to touch the palio even for replacement fuse (I bought it myself).
                        At the time of the first service at Sanath Nagar, the floor mats and one ashtray vanished. The second time, the felt lining under the bonnet went missing. This, I did not notice because I did not open the bonnet for about few months after free the services. I noticed it only when I saw the lining in other palios at some other workshop.
                        Now, the problem o[censored]neven wear of the Goodyear tyres arose. The suspension, camber, toe-in etc were examined, pronounced 'no problem'. Then they advised replacement of entire set of tires. I was thinking about it and came across this site and the problem seemed to be faced by some others also. Now I don't know whether to change the tyres or not.

Dilip Dhamodhar
                          i have a fiat palio 1.1 stile 2008 model i have been trying to get a sunvisor and and indicator flasher fro my car for over a year have contacted all the fiat tat dealer in bangalore prerana.concorde,manipal,kht, no one seems to be concerned and none are ready to adress my grieveance instead my queries have been ignored and the toll free number of fiat mentioned in their offical website(www.fiat-india.com) [protected] ther isnt any kind of reply from them no mater at which time of the day i call. i will be initiang legal action against fiat tata for the frustration caused to me and the ignoration and humilation handed out to me by their dealers

dilip [protected]

favvas
                            Respected Sir,

This Complaint is against KVR Dream Vehicles, Fiat dealer, Kannur. My Life was at risk because of the careless and ignorant attitude of the service manager.

First of all VERY VERY BAD Customer Service. Pathetic. This Dealer has Spoiled Fiat’s name and the brand.

I gave my car maintenance service on[protected] and this was not the usual periodic service. I had done my car service at 18000 km due to issues with car clutch, gear transmission, Mileage issue and told them to do the necessary. The service people did the service and charged me with a bill of Rs. 7000 telling the clutch has been bleeded. I had told them to change the clutch kit totally if issue persists. But even after this service the problems remained.
                            I again, by 25000 km went for the service, which is not again periodic maintenance. Told them to completely clear all the issues of my car no matter what.
                            Told them to change my clutch and get it ready. Took them 3 days to repair and still dint change the clutch saying that i can run more with the same clutch. They told they have done the bleeding for the clutch.
                            I paid Rs.10000 for the service and took my car from the service center back home. [B]But while driving in the national highway at a high speed my clutch was broke and did not work. I was in the middle of an accident and got saved myself somehow. The clutch was gone and the fiat service people did put my life at risk due to their careless, ignorant, greedy for money attitude.[/B]
                            They took my vehicle to the service center with the help of roadside assistance and it took 14 days for them to clear the issues of my car and now when i went back to get my car they have bills ready for me. Another Rs.10000 of service charge.

This has caused EXTREME CASE OF MENTAL, FATAL and FINANCIAL HARASSMENT. I am considering filing a complaint against this Dealer .
                            I REGRET BUYING A CAR FROM FIAT WHERE CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED LIKE .

1. Irresponsible Behaviour of the service manager
                            2. Not changing the clutch even after constant pressure and notifications
                            3. Labour charges seen for the free service bill
                            4. Financial Harassment of the customer
                            5. When asked about the problem of my life, Manager was silly and told there are still brakes to apply and made a mockery out of me.

COMPLAINT AGAINST KVR DREAM VEHICLE, FIAT SERVICE MANAGER, Mr. VARUN.

Resolution required :
                            1. I need monetary compensation for putting my life at risk, and for the time period my car has been in the workshop.
                            2. I am not paying anything extra for Clutch and gear problems as this is new car under warranty, and problems was shown right after the service for which i paid Rs.10000.
                            3. I need my car to reach my home 20km away from service center. I had already spend huge amount of time behind this issue which was due to the carelessness of the service people.
                            4. The service staff and service manager who dealt with the issue has to be notified and apology from the service manager for making a mockery out of me is required.

HOPE I WILL GET THE NEEDFUL RESOLUTION

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

marisha.mehta

It is disheartening to inform you that we have faced so much trouble since over two months due to late, careless responses and ever rising money estimates from FIAT workshop, Cargo motors. If it were any other company than TATA, the pride of India and wellknown for ethical practices, we wouldn’t have got shocked.
                              Two months back due to some fault in the machine, we faced problem in driving the car. We handed the car FIAT LINEA (GJ 1 KA 2340) to Cargo motors, an authentic FIAT service centre for getting it repaired on 25th July. We were given quotation of 35,000-40,000 to repair the machines. It is visible from job order from workshop and a copy is attached for your reference. And now total estimate is over 1,25,000/- and that too without commitment that car will be ok after all repairs. Since last 2 months they are communicating new problem every 15 days. We are layman and don’t understand technical details but we understand that our car is there since 2 months and doubt that further damage is caused by workshop people only. Our complaint is-
                              1) We were told that the car will be delivered in a week but we received the first response from the service centre several days after a week.
                              2) When the car was taken on a test drive by Vraj Mehta, the Advice Manager of Cargo Motors, the machine was not yet repaired properly and was catching heat quickly which caused further delay.
                              3) We were asked to spend approximately 50,000 more on servicing.
                              Sir, we have been calling the service centre every two days to know whether the car is repaired or not and there is no responsible reply from their side.
                              We have lost our trust from your service centre. If the trained engineers of TATA motors cannot give us the exact quotationfrom whom else should we expect it? And how can we trust that they haven’t tickled with the original machinery of the car since the car is with them since last two months and they are denying the delivery?
                              Besides that, whenever we ask the manager that does he guarantee that there will be no problem in the machine once it gets repaired, he refuses to commit each time.
                              Right now, we are left with the feeling that our car is kidnapped and the service centre is asking us to pay ransom to relieve it and that too without guarantee that car would be delivered in all right condition. And you would be surprised to know that workshop people never cared to call us. They are assured because our car is with them.
                              Since last two months, we have lost 32,000 rs extra due to careless behaviour of the service centre heads. We have paid chauffer his salary of three months even without having car with us as it will be unethical to retrench him due to mistake of your service centre managers and technicians. In addition to that we have spent more than 12,000 on rickshaw fare for travelling. Is the service centre ready to compensate for all these financial losses???
                              When we registered complaint against the service centre, we are replied back with a series of lies. We had trust in the service centre so that the communication between us had been verbal till now. So we have no firm base to fight for the truth. We know that we are in loss because my car is with the service center.
                              We feel cheated by world’s premium brand and we are also planning to go to consumer court if you don’t take any firm step to solve the conflict. We can’t spend so much money on car whose current status is unknown. If we are not properly treated by your high authority, we would be forced to take further steps for resolving complaints. We have already convinced ourselves that our car is kidnapped and we are not going to get back. So in that case we have no other option than to complaint till resolution and if not resolved, fight against such harassment. Expecting early and positive reply.

Biren Deliwala,
                              Mob: +91 [protected]
                              Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                              Add: Perpetual Brand Consulting.
                              27&28, Shyamtirth Complex,
                              Nr. Chandan Party Plot,
                              Ramdevnagar Rd, Satellite,
                              Ahmedabad

Sunil Kumar Bahri
                                I bought fiat linea diesel car on December, 2010 from hind motors, Chandigarh. I drove it 27700 kms till date. During last week I was feeling some kind of noise from tires during driving. On 17 August I
                                visited joshi automobiles for getting it checked. Engineer drove it and told me that there are few pits in rear left hand side tire due to which it is creating noise while driving. He told me that if you will change the tire the noise will stop. On asking the reason for the same he was clueless and told that it happens when you do not drive your car for long. He also checked my front tires and found that tires are totally finished. It was very shocking for me that my three tires are totally damaged that too within 27000 kms. Finally, I decided to consult some tire vendors for second opinion. Tire vendor told me that these pits happened due to shocker problem. So he suggested me that get it checked from agency first. Today I again visited agency I.E joshi automobiles and after checking they told that left shocker is absolutely fine. Because my car was under warranty period I asked for replacement of tires but they refused saying that I should get my car alignment done after every 5000kms. I read the owner manual where the frequency of tires alignment is mentioned after every 15000kms. Now my question is if my car one tire are damaged that too due to some technical issue in car (which was not findable) and other two tires are damaged due to alignment before the declared life of tires( which engineer confirmed is 35000kms) and that too during warranty period then it must be replaced free of cost. So I want that my three tires to be replace free of cost.

ajit govind
                                  I have purchased the linea Emotion pac in[protected] kms). The problem is very pecuilar... ignition failure warning; multiple visits to the service centre, change of ignition coil has still not helped. Charged twice (approx. 8000) by the same dealer... staff not helpful; lacks knowledge and trying to make fast buck on customers problem.

This leads to AC failure, power loss in the car. Previous to this issue; took the car for suspension drum breakdown; thankfully covered under warantee. Poor servicing facility (Forture motors, Nerul, New Mumbai). No company official willing to assist support or gauge the problem and admit to cars poor performance.

Ajit Govind

Recently Discussed

encountered pathetic & theft service (andheri service station) mumbai
                                    Fiat India
                                    fiat damaged my car front wheels and axles vehicle changing suspension
                                    extended warranty issue
                                    Fiat India
                                    I have raised complaint for my car leaning one side but they are gave with another one problem
                                    monopoly - atrocious charges - no proper servicing