Fiat India
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited ("FCAIAPL")

Fiat India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited, Benefice, 2rd Floor, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai City District

1 800 209 3428  (Road Side Assistance)

Fax:
Fax:

Customer Support

Service Assistance
[email protected]

Dealers

Good

Fiat India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam, please take this mail trail into your records the kashyap replied. Now the matter has been pending from more than 2 months. I went to kashyap motors okhla to mr op sharma and then he replied me that you go to our noida showroom there we have the paint shop over there. We don’t have it in okhla or go to drs fiat on delhi mathura road. Now 4 days back i went to the drs motors there the manager mr pradeep took all the photographs of my car where rusting was there on the whole parts of the car. He replied me that i you car is under warranty and i took all the matter and give it into tha fiat and i took your car from home on monday. Now 4 days have been passed and yesterday also i called them and today also he is blaming me that till now i havn’t got any approval from fiat. So, its my request to take immediate action towards my mail because from last 2 months i am ghoing to different diffrent showrooms of yours and do not getting the final reply that when my work is going to be done by fiat. If not i will take a action against the company because you people and your showroom managers harrased me from a long period of time. One more request i want that till the time i leave my vehicle into the showroom i want the another alternate vehicle from the company side . Regards, prateek sahni. [protected].
Dec 06, 2015

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi All, This is Yogesh Suresh Jadhav from Pune and Car (Fiat Punto Evo, Magnesio Grey) Registration Number - MH 12 LJ...
    Complaint - POOR SERVICE / COSTLY PARTS / COSTLY LABOUR / EXCESS CHARGES

To
    THRUST MOTORS PVT. LTD.br...

Hi, I have been complaining about below issue since I bought this vehicle, but I have no clue why Fiat team is not reacting/giving solution to my complaint, this is the last time I am writing here if not given proper resolution here I will escalate it too consumer court. 1. I have not received Complete invoice. 2. it’s been almost 6 months, I have not received extended warranty card. 3. Co-Driver Side sit makes noise while driving. 4. I was coming back in the mid night from Delhi last Friday and my Driver Side tire got punctured, I tried changing it on my own but could not make it because that stupid "Jack" was jammed and I could not handled it alone, I was with my family on Highway waited for someone to come and help us, I borrowed a Jack from a Taxi driver and trust me it was very embarrassing and very unsafe...what if something had happened there? who would have taken responsibility?? 5. The Paint quality is very Poor, any object touches the vehicle even a very tiny/light hit removes the paint and in few days it catches to rusk. 6. The coin box at the driver side is not fixed properly, it has moved slightly towards the right side. 7. The wiper does not clean properly. 8. the steering of the vehicle to too hard, as per other drivers as well if I am driving a fiat vehicle. 9. At the time of booking this vehicle the sales person committed me to give mut-flap and a Car body cover but the same is yet to deliver. 10. The horn at time sound unfamiliar.

I got my car's rear windshield broken two month back and had been visiting the local dealer for last 60 days but for no benefit. Dealer's representatives are providing excuses like the store incharge is on leave and left the job and they don't have inventory status or the owner of agency has gone abroad.

Latest complaint: Hj GREETINGS!!! Please go through the trailing mail, It has just gone few days only, after I received my car back from repairing, assured by them and team Fiat online that my car is checked thoroughly for all defects and all issues has been rectified, I made a payment for same, took my car back home, and see what I found, my car AC again stopped working while I was on my way to Delhi from chandigarh, it was half the way I had travelled, but I came back to chandigarh just to show Fiat chandigarh their quality work that my car AC again stopped working, as per them they don't know the exact issue, fiat chandigarh managers are useless, now their GM is telling me to change the expensive parts AC compressor and main wiring harness which are presently working fine, this clearly shows Fiat casual attitude towards customers, that they only believe in harassing customers by not getting proper maintenance work, and calling them again and again to get the expensive parts changed from their parts to get profits, if it won't I believe I would have got postive response from team Fiat after noticing my previous, well your services leads me to decide that I will never purchase or visit any Fiat services, will never recommend any one else too, well I won't go my money and precious time go like that which has been wasted by team Fiat, I m going to consumer forum for the same and surely you will find see my review in social media also as it's my and customers right to know about Fiat pathetic work. Previous complaint: Hello, This mail is in continuation to the earlier complaint. My car with registration no CH 04 K 1541 is standing at Speed Motors, Chandigarh. As i told you before, the car has been giving repeated problems despite getting them repaired every time. Last i mentioned that the car stopped again when i took it to Speed motors to get my AC checked. They said that the ECU of the car needs to be replaced without even thoroughly checking it. So, today i told them to put the ECU while i am present there. While doing so, i constantly asked them whether they have thoroughly checked it and is there any other defect? They said they have checked it and the ECU needs replacement. Now, when they were changing the ECU, they checked the wiring as well on my request. Turns out, the AC wiring is burnt and needs replacement. And they it may be possible that the ECU does not need to be changed and the old ECU is fine. They said that it will take 10 days for the wiring to arrive from the warehouse and then they will tell me whether the ECU needs to be replaced or not. This is one more instance of high level of negligence on the part of Fiat. In the past year, I have taken my car multiple times to get the AC fixed as it was not working properly. They never checked it thoroughly and instead told me that some other part needs replacement, like ECU this time. It may be possible that the battery went bad because of those burnt wires. And instead of checking it properly, they told me that ECU needs to be changed. After i insisted on checking the car properly, they found out that AC wires were bad and the ECU might not need replacement at all. And now they are telling me to wait 10 more days to find out till the wires arrive from the warehouse. This is unacceptable. My AC was not fixed for a year. The battery went bad because of it. And now the ECU, which they are not even sure needs replacement or not. I have invested substantial amount of money in the car from last year and this is the result i get. I believe that i don't need to pay any more money and i want Fiat to pay for the repair done this time as the defects this time are all the fault of Fiat technicians. I sincerely hope that Fiat will take responsibility of the situation and will take some action in this regard ASAP as i bought the car for my convenience, and not inconvenience. Also, i am ready to appeal this to consumer forum if the matter is not dealt with at the earliest.
        Getting expensive parts changed from customers car though they are not defective

Hi Team, l am writing this to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the services rendered by fiat servicing center, ie., CIA industries pvt.ltd ., fiat division(Coimbatore) in hopes that you can help remedy the situation. On April 4, 2015 we took the car( fiat linea fire dynamic- AP29AH9905) to the service center as there was an issue with Engine heating., After diagnosing the problem, CIA team said that that they have to replace the Gasket ., for which they have taken whole 3 weeks of time., Later-on when we asked to deliver the car they have come up saying - there is another issue which they are unable to sort it out and are waiting for a help from pune ., according to the later diagnosis they have advised to change the complete Cylinder head which total estimation cost upto INR 50, 000 /-( complete on road ) . when we asked if the problem could be completely resolved by changing the cylinder head they said car would be completely fine after the replacements. After the cylinder head replacements is done ., CIA team failed to update the status, intentionally left our calls unanswered, they have postponed the delivery date at least 5 times saying that they have got some more replacements and adjustments to be done ., Finally they have sent a bill ofINR 80, 000/- and delivered the car on 4th June, 2015. when we took the car for the test drive., we found that the hot air blow which were working properly before the services aren't working then., the engine couldn't start when over heated and the coolant level was raising with engines acceleration., when we have reached CIA for the same, they said that its a very usual or common thing with cars, there is a slight leakage in engine oil and a problem with Piston rings. which are replace and charged INR 3, 000 for the same. If the total repair cost has went up to 83, 000/- we would have gone for the engine replace right?? we are very much dissatisfied with the CIA team as they failed to actually diagnose the problem, talk to the customer& explain the situation, update the status, give the details regarding expected service charges, expected date of delivery. If they have actually diagnosed the problem on time., and suggested the best option, the situation wouldn't be this worst. The car had the same issue with engine on 25th July, 2015.( this was the only reason for taking the car to CIA, Coimbatore)., If the car has still the issue unsolved why is that we have spent INR 83, 000 on the repairs and replacements.? If I couldn't see any change in the car what is that the team has worked for two whole months? Car was again taken to BUTTA Service center Hyderabad. after diagnosing they said there is a problem with piston rings and gaskat are not assembled properly and it takes 42, 000 INR to render the services again. am not ready to pay the any more bills. when it is proved that it is a mistake of CIA Team. I would like to take this complaint to the higher officials., I would not compromise with the reply from Mr. Amit, who was the point of contact during the services rendered and I am completely dissatisfied and fed up with his responses. He is not at all customer centric. I want any superior above Amit to address the issue ASAP. Thanks, Pradeep

Bought a Fiat linea vehicle in 2010
            The service provided by them always created more problems than solving one.
            1. The replaced windshield is leaking.
            went second time. sealant changed.
            delivered after 5 days. The windshield started leaking again in 15 days though the leak was lesser and in heavy rain.
            The service centre in hubli by manikbag have failed to find solution and saying it could be manufacturer defect. The top is still leaking.
            2. The vehicle was left for 1st service and at the delivery of vehicle after service all the windows got jammed.
            The service centre couldn't repair it and couldn't identify the fault so arranged an alternative vehicle for 2 days.
            3. gave the same vehicle for headlight replacement and once I reach home the headlight did not switch on.
            today I am coming again for the same leaving my busy practice but say fuse at fault.
            The working headlight was never shown before delivery.
            4. During one of the service the labour breaks sunglass panel and blame it was broken earlier.
            Every time the service provided is substandard and has caused loss of work, inconvenience and harassment.
            The water leak continues. may be the roof top is rusted. no solutions yet.
            The Manikbag should compensate for causing damage, harassment and mental stress, agony and disturbed my busy plastic surgery practice.

vehicle no ka22 p 2553
            my mob number is[protected]
            The timing chain of linea broke at 50000 kms when their recommended change of chain is at 60000. This lead to breaking of 4 cylinders. The company didn’t replace iitit. I had to a huge amount for their manufacturing fault. Are fiat becoming poor?
            services are poorest at best.
            The Fiat /manikbag should compensate.

I owned a fiat linea emotion in the year 2010 and i also took extended warranty for 4 years which ended on oct 31 2014. My engine got complaint so early at 60000km because of the dealers poor servicing though i had given for servicing at prescribed time periods. When i gave the car to rectify the complaint they told it need an engine replacement and they would try to cover it in extended warranty. After a week they called me up to inform me that the company has deliberately refused for warranty aince i ve given the car late for my third service approx few weeks. And they wanted me to pay 95000 rupees for the correction of engine. I tried contacting them after that but they never turned up. Silly reasons they make to cheat the customers and make money on fake promises like extended warranties which they charged wxtra while buying. Morover this car company has the worst of services and customer obligation. An engine failure at 60000 is a failure of the company. Single user of the car and never drive rashly or with bad fuel. Iam cheated by fiat india

Im dr subair from thrissur dist kerala. I bought fiat linea emotion in 2010
                And since then i had to gace lot of indisciplined and irresponsible
                Behaviour from the service provider hyson motors at thrissur at several
                Different occasions. Last time it was on sept2014 when i visited there to
                Rectify the problem of insufficient engine oil pressure and the team told
                That they will find the reason and if it was of engine problem they will
                Fix it for free since i already extended warranty. After two weeks they
                Called me saying that the engine is having problem and needs replacement
                For which they need 95000 rupees. Extended warranty was denied for silly
                Reason of a delay in 3rd service of few weeks. So for what hell is this
                Extended warranty and the money i spent extra while buying your car and
                Since i already bought this headache why the hell are you making your
                Customers suffer like this hell. I have had this engine problem in 60000km
                And what explanation are u going to give for that. . Like i dint drive as
                Per your prescribed way or i dint service it at time. . I know it was oil
                Problem and i ve replaced it only from your service provider and that too
                In time. Two of my colleagues in my hospital were about to book linea but
                My timely intervention prevented them from buying linea. I don want them get
                Cheated nor i dont want anyone buy this car. Lot of bad reviews from
                Around the country i see daily about this car and i feel so disgusted to
                Get into this very trouble. This company car is having the least resale
                Value and that also puts me into trouble because nobody is willing to buy
                This even for the lowest price. . Shame on you fiat team. U cheated me and
                A lot.

resale car pricing shown for Fiat cars are not correct. your consultant advisor promise something else and website shows something else. Other wesite comparatively shows much better price compare to cardekho. This is destrying the resale of FIAT.

I have fiat punto purchased in 2011 since then i have suspension issue
                    Which is not rectified by oberoi fiat every day new problems arise.
                    Cause the reason fiat does not have engineers who can anticipate issue which fiat people in delhi can not rectify.
                    Totally a disgrace to fiat really bought a problem at home

Dear, am given my vehicle bearing Reg.No.KL 32 A 8838 Fiat Linea for service at your Cochin service center "Hyson Motors" on 01-04.2015.I have only main complaint, morning first attempt to start engine there is a tik tik sound from inside the bonnet. also am request to do interior polishing, under body painting and some small things. Next day morning when am call Mr.Nizam (Service Executive) he saying timing belt is compliant, sound coming because of that, so replace timing belt immediately. when am ask the cost he says Rs.10000/- am say ok. Am told him take time and do work carefully. On 04.04.2015 evening they delivered the vehicle to me done all works perfectly. But A/C was not working. same time am call Mr. Nizam, and report the same, he told me bring vehicle on Monday(06.04.2015) am already inform this matter to Service Manager Mr.Shaym also. On mondy at 09.00 am am given the vehicle for clear A/c compliant. they given back vechile on 07.04.2015 and charged Rs. 900 with out bill. first they charged Rs.27167/- for replace and underbody, polishing, it was highly charged, you can check with work order no.SER/RO/0010010/2S/1516/13. We are from Kottayam and there also Fiat service centro. But we have one more Fiat Linea bearing reg No.KL 7 BN 6164. that vehicle is servicing In Hyson Motors, Cochin, we are coming 53 KMs for repairing vechile, but Kottayam only 15 Kms. My main coplint is, Mr.Shayam your service Manager saying this sound is having all Fiat veching- then why say to change timing chain- After changing also sound coming. A/C was comlinted by them time of doing other works done by them. They charged more cash for labour work, Main compliant is your service manager not care our complaint and used me bad words to me. Still my complaint is pending. Ansi Sebastian

Hi Team, We have taken 85 data cards from Reliance company so that our Fiat Employees can work from out of office also but their Reliance data card are not working since we have taken data cards from Reliance Team I have lodged numerous complaints with them but not receiving any support from them. now we don't want to continue reliance data cards as we are not receiving service from them I have sent several emails to Reliance Team that "if you are not able to provide support for data cards then please accept your failure service" but they are not giving acceptance email for their failure service. If we send email for disconnection of service of data cards then we will have to pay penalty amounts to reliance Team due to lock in period of 18 months Whereas we should not pay penalty amount to Reliance if we are not receiving any support from them. Please help... Thanks & Regards, Vijay

i brought a fiat punto evo car on 11th feb from oberoi fiat in noida. its more than 45 days that i have not received my Registration no. and have made all the payments as i have financed the car. Another problem is i was told that my finance would be at 11% rate of interest but after the delivery when i received the letter from the bank it was charged at 11.24%. that means i m paying approx 4200 extra for my tenure of 5 years. and people at oberoi fiat are not even bothered to reply me or solve the concern.

hi this is vishal here from mumbai i use a fiat palio 1.6 petrol vehicle for which i had purchased a battery from mumbai in...
                            I had a Problem with my Punto Emotion which I had bought on[protected] having registration no. DL5CE-3848 Bought from Raghuvanshi...

Hello, I am writing this mail to highlight the problem I have faced as a defective Fiat Linea Multijet emotion, from Pandit Auto, S B Road Pune was sold to me. The car Chassis no is MCA110CCB09037346JJZ, sunbeam gold. The car got registered on 29th Dec with no MH12LP 1207. I got the delivery of the car on 29th Dec-14 at 7pm from Pandit Auto. At the time of the delivery, I noticed a rumbling, hissing voice once the engine starts. All the Pandit Auto guys heard the same and still they asked me to take delivery and said that it is nothing to worry. Mr Zameer Khan, Fiat India was present at the showroom that moment. Today morning I went to Pandit Fiat workshop at Bavdhan, Pune and got to know that the car has a major defect. Ball bearings have to be changed in the clutch system assembly, steering is tight. The car is a defective piece and I was sold a defective piece. I am writing this mail to Fiat, to highlight the issue, I am being cheated as a customer. Is FIAT in India just to cheat the customer?? I am going to highlight this issue on all the social media and also on news channel. Please help me get a replacement new car or full refund. I want legal options as the last alternative. Thanks, Sushil Kumar 91-[protected]
                            Defective car sold to me

I'd left my Fiat Punto for general service on 05 Nov 2014 & took delivery on 06 Nov 2014. While taking the delivery, I've...

I have purchased a punto from fiat jammu. The dealer made overpricing in Invoice. After complaing I got the refund which proves the fraud made by the dealer. The company has promsed me reverse parking sensor which the company did not deliver