[Resolved] Flipkart — about the services that is provided by flipkart

mandeep dhaliwal on Nov 26, 2018
Last time i did not receive my parcels because of your delivery boy and now its about your services that you provided your customers. I place 2 orders with order id od[protected] that is deliver on 24th nov 2018 and od[protected] that is deliver on 26th nov 2018 but i receive none of them because without giving any reason flipkart itself cancelled my orders, that is disgusting and very very disappointing. I has never seen this kind of services provided by any online service provider. After this i never place an order from your site and also recommend to all that please dont place any order from flipkart. I must say that flipkart is more than worst service provider that i have ever seen...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019

[Nov 26, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mandeep dhaliwal, Nov 26, 2018
I am not expected that you resolve this complaint as my last complaint.I delete you application from my phone forever...really worst...
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
We will revert on it.

Comments

I have order mobile on nov 2nd 2018. And flipkart committed delivery date as 15th. Today 20th but not yet received the item. I have been contact to customer care. There is no solution and proper information. Thia is way of treating to customers.
Hi Flipkart, I am trying to buy a new phone by exchanging my old Phone. But when I enter my old phone make as Samsung, model as Samsung Galaxy Y plus with IMEI no. it says " imei does not match with selected brand/model"

Please let me know how to fix the issue
My account is deactive and i want to reactive my account

account id-nishant123.[protected]@gmail.com

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - about the services that is provided by flipkart