Fullerton India Credit
Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.

Fullerton India Credit Customer Care

Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6749 1234  [Corp Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office

Supreme Business Park Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

Tel:

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Fullerton India Credit related photos (131)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Fullerton India Credit Complaints & Reviews

Praveen Bellur
I applied for a loan with Fullerton India, from their branch at Pune, initially they promised me an amount of more then 100, 000 but after running with all the documents that they needed, they said that they cannot give me more then 36, 000Rs, after some time I agreed as I was in urgent need of the money but when the disbursement came they deducted more then 5, 000 Rs to my shock and surprise and they said that I have to take a insurance compulsorily and they have deducted the amount for that purpose and then they have made me sign up for 5 years and the EMI is 1734 Rs which comes to 104040 for a loan amount of Rs 30990Rs. I do not know what to do in this case so please help me to get the rate reduced and also the number of years.

Illegal deductions
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fullerton India Credit Company Limited — Fraud, Cheating and misbehavior [Resolved]

G Kiran Kumar
    This is the complaint against Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd., These people approached me before six months asking me...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Safran Shaikh
    Hi, myself Safran Shaikh had taken loan of Rs 75,000/- (gross amount) after deducting charges I had got a cheque of Rs. 67,500/-.

I had taken a loan from Andheri branch(Mumbai) in June 09 at the time of taking the loan the agreement was made that on every 5th of the month my EMI of Rs 2905/- need to be debited through ECS from my ICICI bank a/c.
    The EMI amount was debited properly for two months on time i.e. 5th July & 5th Aug 09 but in the month of Sept 09 they had failed to debit EMI on time despite I had kept sufficient balance on that date but after 8 to 10 days of my ECS date I received a call from one of the executive called Shivaji stating that your ECS had bounced it was ridiclous & shocking for me that that guy with insufficient knowledge tells me that my ECS had bounced due to insufficient balance on that time. I had told that I can show u the bank statement that I have the enough balance on that day then also he started arguing with me then after wards he told me that I will check with my senior & let you know. After two days I got a call from his senior name Satish then he is also saying the same thing what his executive had told before. I had told him that I had withdrew the money from the ATM for my personal use as I don't know that my EMI has not been debited on time u people giving me call after 8 to 10 days then how will I come to know that my EMI has not been debited, instead of accepting his mistake he started misbehaving with me telling me that I will do this & that if you not pay your EMI by 30th Sept 09 or else we will give your name in the defaulter list or file section 38 on you.

I am a salaried person neither I don't have any other source of income it's there mistake that they had not debited my EMI on time. My responsibility is to kept sufficient fund on 5th of every month. I am saying that how such big mistake can happen are they are sleeping for 8 to 10 days give me call after a long time. I had also make a complaint to customer executive of Fullerton India buth nothing had happen they had told me that we will get back to you shortly.

They have repeated the same mistake in the current month also infact they are not disclosing what's the geniune problem is they are saying that it's a bank problem but I am saying that how first two EMI was debited on time. They people are started harassing me every time, there system is very bad now I am cursing myself why I had taken the loan from such a stupid company where the staff is also don't have the manner to talk with the people.

I want' very strict action to be taken on Mr Shivaji & Mr Satish of collection department or else I will file a legal complaint against Fullerton Company.

Its my humble request to all of my friends don't take any loan or don't do any business with Fullerton Company in future. I had face very bad experiance in all.

Also please advice what I need to do more.

Safran Shaikh

sir/madam

this is jitendra and my pod no.is[protected]. my parcel was dispatch on 17/09/2009. but not diliverd till today.

kindly cheak and diliver to me......

Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd — parcel not diliverd

sir/madam,

my parcel was dispatch from your company since 17september 2009.but not diliverd till todday.
      it is very important sir/madam.
      so kindly cheak and diliver to me...

DEAR SIR,
      My name is v suman, staying at berhampur, my loan ac no. is : [protected], opened on sept.15, 2008., at berhampur branch (orissa).
      branch code 1620, employee code is 122729.
      i have fore closed my account on 21.08.2009, by giving all charges paid at behampur branch.But, till now i have not yet recieved post dated cheques.
      My complaint is - 2 month's cheques has been debited to my account after full foreclosure of my loan account . I will claim this money with adding compensation, i[censored]rgently not taken action today itself.
      I will take the help of court of law against the fraud created by your company.

suresh chand thakur
        my self suresh chand thakur, i was working fullerton india credit company ltd , i had submit pf form month of feb-2009, my pf no is MH/48037/924, six months gone but till date no any staus of my pf, i have receive sattlement letter of pf dept but till date not recive PF amount in my given bank account,
        This is to inform you that I have worked with Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd - CMM-1228 ABOHAR PUNJAB from JAN2008 to MAY 2009. My Employee No is 115643. I have applied for my PF withdrawl from the Office, which was deposited by Fullerton to Regional PF Commissioner, 341 Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 700 051 as feb 2010 per the call received from the company. However, i have not received the PF from the RPFC - Mumbai as on date.

For your information, my PF No is MH/48037/14769

I have not received the PF yet.

Request your kind intervention into the matter.
        contact detail
        Ranjeet Sharma .
        cellno.115643...
        [protected]@yahoo.in
        This is to inform you that I have worked with Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd - CMM-0618 alambagh lucknow from FEB 2009 to SEPTEMBER 2009. My Employee No is 126735. I have applied for my PF withdrawl from the Office, which was deposited by Fullerton to Regional PF Commissioner, 341 Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 700 051 as MAY 2010 per the call received from the company. However, i have not received the PF from the RPFC - Mumbai as on date.

For your information, my PF No is 26264.

I have not received the PF yet.

Request your kind intervention into the matter.
        contact detail
        FARZAN AHMAD KHAN
        cellno. [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Tapan Kumar Dey

I had gone for a loan of Rs.30000 from Serampore branch in Kolkata out of which i got only 27000 and I have paid for something like 10 months.I went to the branch to foreclose the amount,But they misbehaved with me,they shouted over over,they said I have taken the loan so I need to pay the EMI.Then they will let me know about the outstanding amount.This is ridiculous.I just want to leave them whatever they take from.They are bloody dogs with no shame and reason to shout for.

I would guide everyone in India to do a case against this company and stop going for loand from this Institution.It better you die without money.But this people will take your money along with your property as well if you wount go for legal help.

Do something guys.

Ph no-[protected]

Mukesh Sengar

At first i have applied for a personal loan of 80000 in this company.
            but The Loan is approved 900000 by Company. When i ask for the same to Executive(Mr. Sanjeev) then executive told me that my target is not complete so i have forward ur file for 90000.

they take 4 weeks for processing my loan request Even I have provide all document at Day First

they deduct insurance amount approx 2500 from my Loan amount without my Information.

executive visit my home and collect Some Cheque with a simple form when I ask about this form he told me that it is not loan agreement but after some time he told me that u have sign a blank loan agreement.

Executive (Sanjana/Jyoti ) Told Me that your Rate Of Interest is 18% reducing But Now Mr Dua Tell Me that The Rate of interest is 15.88% Flat.
            due to frodness they submit cheque in my account dispite giving me.

Mr Dua told me to visit my place for my insurance Reversal from last 1 month but till date Mr Dua have not visit my place.even I called them up again and again.

i have close this loan due to excess intrest but now i loss 8000 rs due to this frod and till now i have not recieved any document from company not Welcome letter and not forclossing letter.
            i m very deprresed.
            Please Help Me.

Thanks And Regards,
            Loan Account No-LAN[protected]

Please Reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
            Loan Account No-LAN[protected]

fullerton india credit company ltd. — cibil record due is not clear

sir i am very sad so please apgrad my account and clear due amount `what is resently position what due amount my account no is [protected] my name is ajay kumar basrani sagar m.p.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fullerton India Credit Company Limited — Regarding EMI Deducted Without Taking Loan Amount [Resolved]

Pankaj Arora
              Respected Sir/Mam,

I am attaching herewith the Mail Text Which I have sent to the Fullerton India Credit Company...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

sanjeev.k
              Dear Concern

I have availed a personal Loan from fullerton india credit company limited in Ludhiana office Chandigarh road.I have lost my Job in March 09, due to recession period of market i have not any job with me .
              the same wording was told by me the fullerton people and exeutive that i have not any job in hand and having funds problems and cant pay at least 3-4 months anfter i waill pay regularly.

today 10-07-09 i got call from Mr. Viney (mob no [protected]) and the person was in misbehaving and the said person has mesbehave earlier 15 days back with my family

I am very dipressed with same kindly do needfull on priorty basis.

regds

Sanjeev
              recovery agent must be punished...
              i got this anonymous call from mob no : 0091-[protected] and was talkin very bad about my parents. i dont know where to complain.

WORST COMPANY ACROSS INDIA..

PATHETIC ATTITUDE AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC APPROACH. GUYS NEVER TAKE LOAN FROM THEM. THEY WILL NEVER RESPOND TO YOUR ANY QUERY ONCE YOU TRAPPED AND BECOME THIER CUSTOMER.. WORDS ARE LESS TO SPEAK ABOUT THEM.

Seetha Lakshmi
                Dear Team,
                I'm Seetha from Chennai. I h've worked in Fullerton India (Porur Branch) as a CSO from 19th Apr 2007 to 16th June 2008. I h've applied for my P.F. on Feb 2009, after that i h've send many mails to my superior to know about my status, they replied me that they h've to check in RPFC. Thereafter also i h've send many mails to HR but till now there is no response from them. So i request you to kindly check my status and please convey me at the earliest, because this is an immediate requirement for my further studies. My P.F. No - MH/48037/3695.

Thanks & Regards,
                Seetha Lakshmi.R.
                I'm Farook from Villupuram. I h've worked in Fullerton India (villupuram Branch) as a RO from 6th Sep 2007 to 7th July 2009. I h've applied for my P.F. on Oct 2009, after that i h've send many mails to my superior to know about my status, they replied me that they h've to check in RPFC. Thereafter also i h've send many mails to HR but till now there is no response from them. So i request you to kindly check my status and please convey me at the earliest, because this is an immediate requirement for my personal problem. My P.F. No - MH/48037/09523.and my Employee Id :110232

Thanks & Regards,
                Seetha Lakshmi.R.ear team.

GURUPRASAD MADANANT
                  dear sir,
                  iam guruprasad.m ex-emplotee of fullerton india credit co.ltd. ihave worked for this company from august 2007 to august 2008. i have applied to withraw my EPF money in march 2009.
                  the company has also deposited its contribution.now RPFC, bandra has to cliam my EPF amont.
                  my P.F.A/C no. is MH/48037/8342.
                  kindly do the needfull at the earliest.

with regards,

P. Vijay kumar,
                    No.C-39, Adithya Apartment,
                    Muduchur road,
                    Tambaram west, Chennai-600045.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

vaibhav anand
                    To

Fullerton India credit company ltd.
                    55, Krishna tower Neelam bata raod Faridabad.
                    Haryana.

Subject: Misleading information regarding loan Ac no [protected] of Vaibhav Anand.

Undersign of this letter r/o 1177/sec 18 Faridabad was having a loan of Rs. 75000/- from your organization.

The above loan was foreclosed by undersign on dated 3 March 2009 and having no liability on undersign as on date and obtaining a NOC from your organization.

Undersign is not received any copy of loan agreement till date which is blank signed by him in your office at time of taking loan. While requesting it from several time over the phone from your relationship officer, who is processing my loan file given me rebuttals and excuses regarding it.

At the time of closing the loan when undersign asked regarding that the co executive told me that we never give copy of agreement to customer.

As per Indian contract act it’s the responsibility of the company to provide copy of loan agreement and schedule of repayment for loan at time of giving loan, who is making contract but you violated.

Undersign asked it focally again at the time of closing his loan than only you have given schedule of repayment for loan to him and again refuse to give copy of loan agreement.

After getting schedule of repayment for loan when Undersign checked it came to know that you have charged aprox 30% rate of interest from him instead of 18% which is promised by your relationship officer and there is some irregularities in the schedule of repayment.

Undersign cross check it with the calculator of checking rate of interested, find that there is difference in it.

Undersign what to use his RIGHT TO INFORMATION .regarding this and want a loan copy agreement with in seven day of receipt of this letter.

Vaibhav Anand
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fullerton India Credit Co Ltd — deduct as head consolidated charges from my Salary savings a/c [Resolved]

Mihir Chakraborty
                      It has been happend month after month, but i don't know that what is the reason behind that??? every alternate...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Fullerton India Credit Company — High Interest/Threatening/Litigation here is the Solution [Resolved]

Fullerton Customer
                      1. Fullerton People are Totally Fool, thay give you loan on high Interest like 40% per annum.

2. Thay give...

Narendra Bakhtiani
                      I am Narendra Bakhtiani age 25 years.I had taken a personal loan of Rs.50, 000/- in November 2007 and i regularly pay may EMIs. I haven't missed a single EMI.My emi date is on 10 of every month and i get my salary after 25th of every month.But company's collection agent Mr.Radha krishna of Thane kopat Br in thane west is very aggressive he keeps calling me up everyday and abuses me like anything after several requests also he is continued doing same things in my absence he comes to my place and threatens my family and father is retired person and my mother is a housewife and younger brother is still studying.So as of now i am the only bread winner for my family.I earn 14, 000 i am not able to save that much to pay on time but that person doesnt understands.Please take an immediate action on the collection department of Fullerton bank and if i have no option front of me i have no other choice than to commit suicide.

Yours Thankfully,
                      Narendra B

volojub
                        I have been working with M/S.Fullertonindia Credit Company Limited as a Credit Officer(EMP ID-105392) at Mehdipatnam Branch (Hyderabad) from[protected] till[protected] bearing PF NO - MH/48037/5023. I request you to let me know the position of my PF Settlement whether it hjas reached PF department or not and if reached how many days will it take to complete the other process in settlement.

Thanking you with Regards,

Voloju Balaji
                        0-[protected]

Sanket
                          I have a bad experience with Fullerton India credit company.The service is very bad. Also their employees are very rude. The business standards of Fullerton India credit company are extremely low.
                          Their loan agent went to the extent of calling one of the most affluent areas in Pune, as a slum area.
                          They promise the consumers Spot Loan approval for two wheelers but make them wait for a week and don't bother to keep the consumer updated on the approval, non-approval status. I could not get the bike on time because of them. If they had conveyed the loan status on time I could have arranged for alternate means of finance.
                          Please stay away from fullerton india, especially the pune branch at kothrud.

They have all rude people working there and also they charge unnecessary after mentally making you sick

KSS SRINIVAS
                            i applied loan from fullerton at rajahmundry. the loan amt.Rs.50000/- sanctioned on 14/09/07.they have given me cheque for47, 000/- and emi amt.5814/- for 12 months. they presented their first cheque on 4/10/07 collecting interest from 4/09/07 onwards. during the process my cheques bounced twice and i paid the amt.+ bounce charges immediately . my emi completed sept/08 and i checked with local branch i have no dues to them. but i received notices from company that i have to pay one more emi etc., this is rediculous and accounts dept. at their chennai office sleeping and harassing customers.
                            I have a similar bad experience with Fullerton India credit company.The service is very bad. Also their employees are very rude. The business standards of Fullerton India credit company are extremely low.
                            I applied loan from fullerton india credit company ltd. at sambalpur, orissa. The loan amt. Rs.75000/- sanctioned on July, 2008. They have given me cheque for Rs.68, 030/- and emi amt. Rs.4338/- for 30 months. They presented their first cheque on 4/08/08. First two cheques got cleared on due date. But after that due to severe domestic problem and loss in business, I could not pay the amount in time. Movement of recovery agents to my shop and their rude behaviour made me tenses a lot. They could not listen to my request turning a deaf ear. They threatened threatened to my life if I did not pay the dues soon. Also the Branch Head Mr. Subrat Mishra, Sambalpur came to me with some anti-social elements and threatened me that if I did not cleared up the dues soon, he will do such deed what shall be beyond by imagination. Also threatening over phone calls is worrying me a lot for which I am unable to concentrate over business and my business is running in loss day by day. Mr. branch head has appointed local murderer, tadipar and anti-social persons as the collecting agent, who have got appointed by the company. In such a situation, please suggest me what to do.
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fullerton India Credit Company Limited — Not received the settlement amount [Resolved]

pritesh sureshchandra patel
                              My P F Account No.MH/48037/6153 I had worked with Fullerton india credit co ltd.(CMM) from June 2007 to Aug 2008.my employee...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)