Fun Cinemas — foul urine smell or seats are like noisy and break

Fun cinema mittal mall huda sec 25, Panipat, Haryana, India
 Maninder Singh 71 on Aug 27, 2019
Its maninder singh. Today i saw movie in fun cinema. 26/8/2019 this is now 3 time.in every audi-1-2-3 thier is foul urine smell, nd staff or manager is like we checkbit but they didn’t send anyone to solve. Second time again i compaint but some staff member come and said i will spary it but full movie over no one come nd check or solve it. Nd thiers seats are like very cheap now so noisy and breaked nd they didn’t do anything nd no one staff member will help u or say we will chnge or watever. They are like soo us nd do nothing. Pls do or something strict action against them. My contact nmber is [protected]. Im from model town panipat haryana.

[Aug 27, 2019] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Maninder,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema location at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number ( 83709 ) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Dear Maninder,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Team Cinépolis
Dear sir I m watching sahoo movie fun cinema Gwalior dd mall screen 4. When I check in then your security staff lose talk with me. I called manager immdetly then manager also lose talk with me. Reason only behind I m asking why r u going with mouth freshener.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2019
Dear Visheshank,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (86916) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2019
Dear Visheshank,

Team Cinépolis

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - foul urine smell or seats are like noisy and break