Getplace Consulting And Outsourcing — delayed payment

Mhada housing colony, viman nagar, Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Priyankaprasadd on May 8, 2019
I joined getplace consultancy on 29th january 2019. I had been working there as hr recruiter. The pay cycle was 10th of every month. I asked for payment on 10th february for the day's i have worked, amit said i will be paid on 10th march as it's ending of january. I just had to wait. I asked for salary for 10th march and he said he will give in a week. He didn't. But he still kept giving me work. After 4 days of delay, i said i will work further once he pays me the complete salary. By this time the office was closed and we were working from home. He kept delaying. I had to get 22k. 20k salary and 2k incentive. On 25th march he paid only 15k. Said he will pay the remaining in a day or two. I started working again but the remaining amount was never paid. On 2nd april i again argued for the payment. The remaining one, and for the day's i worked in march too. Until now he has not paid merge remaining amount. I have been arguing questioning and begging for my money for a month now. We have loans and bills to pay but he just keeps lying and delaying. Yesterday he told me he paid, the amount is debited from his account. I said i never received it. He asked me to check with with my bank. I asked him to send the copy of the statement proving the amount is debited, or the message he received from the bank once the amount gets deducted. He never sent me that and keeps giving me reasons. Please help me sir/mam. We are middle class people and i work hard to pay our bills. Please help me get my money. Please help.
Updated by Priyankaprasadd, May 22, 2019
What??? No update yet??? Please stop this delay and making me realize that it always happens like this.

Getplace Consulting And Outsourcing - delayed payment