Global Infosoft Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 3, 2021

File a complaint to Global Infosoft Technologies

Having problems with Global Infosoft Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Global Infosoft Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Global Infosoft Technologies

Global Infosoft Technologies Website

Global Infosoft Technologies Head Office Address

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Global Infosoft Technologies Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Global Infosoft Technologies reviews & complaints(17)

In Quicker app I had applied for data entry job on 11/06/2021 @ 08:25am After that from 11:00am one madam called me and said that" It is from Global info tech you are looking for Data entry work so we are providing work It is work from home so you do all work in Home There is no any Targets etc...So if you are interested you can "
I said "where the company is??"
She replied "It is near J T College, Vivekananda Nagar".
I...

I kiran raj have been told that have won a car i 10 in car contest by lucky draw from company named global infosofttechnologies and shoppinggola.com on 8/08/2013 and asked me to pay 10, 250 for fee and have been told that i will be sent laptop dell vostro 2520 and lcd samsung 42 inch for that amount and i will be refunded the above amount after 48 hrs even after me getting the product.
On 12, 13 and 14/08/2013 they asked me to pay amount of rupees 82, 254 for claiming the car as cash and i have been told that i will be given 5, 48, 357 rupees in cash for car and for which i need to pay 1, 11, 100 rupees for charges of car claim and i payed them that too and then they told me to pay once more 1, 11, 100 rupees for the same as i had not payed the previous one in 2 transactions and not as a single mode transaction for the bank. so total of 3, 87, 000 rupees have transfered them till date and have not got single rupee back and no products dispatched.
As i am suffering acute shortage of money asked them to help me in getting the transfered money atleast to my account and could not get any money back.
Am very sorry to say one more thing that all the numbers from which i was getting cal daily some 5 times and now not even once and they are even switchedoff. persons who contacted me are nithin bharadwaj, rajeev singh rathore, ishika, manish account dept, govindswamy.
Even i told them that will go for consumer court then also no one listened to me and i didnt get my money back.
All the transfered amount i have made to global infosoft technologies, a/c no. [protected], oriental bank of commerce, ifsc code - orbc0105096, branch - ec patparganj, delhi - 110092.
Reason for late approach is that was so much depressed in my situation and lost. so could not reach you.
Kindly help me in getting my money back and do the needful.
Pls help me.
Global Infosoft Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 15, 2016
Updated by raj9999900000
no one has contacted me for resolving the issue till date . Kindly help me in getting my hard earned money .
Sep 20, 2019
Updated by raj9999900000
Pramod Mathur contact number which you have given is not accessable. its switched off.
kindly provide me alternate number and help me in resolution of the complaint at the earliest.

The Call Made By Anu Mishra ([protected] mobile No- [protected] and Rupali singh([protected]) told me that they are new staff of Global infosoft technologies settlement department and trying to refunding my old amounts from global infosoft technologies . they directed to deposit Rs.13, 225/- against my refund amount Rs 3, 18, 000/- . if i am not paying this amount the company will release the amount after ten years . i told you start the refund...

Dear sir/ madam
    I am receive call on 27/07/2016 & he says that i am calling from global infosoft technologies delhi.
    All well known as git are very branded company. Then he offer me to puchase products & these pay u only service tax. I am puchase 2 ac & 1 samsung handset & these cost is 91, 017/- he says me to transfer service tax amount ie.13, 651/- on
    Ac name global infosoft technologies
    A/c no.[protected]
    Ifsc code-vysa0006830
    Bank-kotak mahindra
    Branch - cbd shahdra, delhi 110032
    Massage no[protected]whats app no[protected]
    Vinod verma [protected]
    Mr paras (Kotak mahindra bank) [protected]
    Global infosoft technologies no[protected]
    Then i am transfer mny amount. Next day he says that you won gold coin & these pay 22, 400/-. I am also pay. When i am call that plz send my dtdc courier no then mr vinod verma can tell me that products cannot go bcz of rain, i will return your product & gold amount with 36, 051/- (Deposit money).
    Ie. 2, 64, 068/-
    Next day from kotak mahindra bank mr paras can call me & tell that plz deposit 39, 610/- as service tax amount 7 i am ignore then he says that plz contact to global infosoft techn..
    When i am contact & tell my deposit amount (36051) he says 1st that your amount will credit on 21 days when i am create pressure then he will agree to credit with in 7 days & also credit on 5 days (36051).
    Dear all these type of fraud cannot do from your company i know very well but do some strict actions regarding use of your name.
    R s jaiswal.

Mujhe last saturday 24.10.2015 ko global infosoft technologies se mr rahul ka call aya ki who shoopinggola.com se koi bhi products 10000 se 80000 ka lene par khali aapko 12.5% sales tax bharna hai aur ye paise global infosoft technologies ke ( PAY TO-2100/- GLOBAL INFOSOFT TECHNOLOGIES "A/C NO-[protected] IFSCODE-SBIN0010644 BRANCH NAME-AGCR ENCLAVE DELHI-110092) is no se call aya [protected] product aapko free milega 2100 rs dene par aab who bol rahe hai ki product ka insurance ka bhi paisa bharna padega 6700 rs nahi tho 2100 rs refund nahi hoga kaeke...

After my complain on dt.12/5 and 24/6/2014 a phone call came from number [protected] and the person told me that to refund my deposit and according to him the atm activation done in banking services.com services and the requisite information has been submitted but it is a matter of regret that the depositmoney has not yet been send rather regularly calling me to deposit more money after taking Rs.2.72lakhs of rupees. Again I would like to say that to take money you wount have any problem but to refund many problems arises and the transfer could not processed as told by your executive which clearly proves that your are just cheating and a fraud company.
        Aug 13, 2020

The delhi based global infosoft technologies with it's sister concern shopping gola and now shop it today are big fraud, cheating, duping, looting companies. Their sole aim is to call innocent/unsuspecting individuals and tell them of been selected for company for getting cash benefit of lakhs of rupees. Then ask him to make payment for tds etc. Thereafter, go on calling him for more and more money in the name of different fees/charges relating to release of benefit. Calls for more and more money are made but nothing happens for delivery of benefit. Even the co< may ask to fill in"user agreement form" but no action taken to release benefit.The entire management and all officialsare criminals, fraud and cheaters. The fraud cheaters of this company has cheated one of my relation for nearly rs.7.5 lakhs which he got on retirement. They also looted a relative of my freind for rs. 6.8 lakhs assuring benefit of a car and rs.!0lakhs as cash. Being from middle class and having been looted of entire life savings & all money of retirement benefit & now reeling under debts, one of them even tried to go for suicide. Such are these global infosoft technologies fraud management and all fraud officials. God save all the people from these fraudsters.

Shopping gola

Dear Sir my complaint Shopping goal (dellhi)mene Shopping goal customer cer paisa bhar diye par mobile bheja nahi customer pie mobile large he to naya naye bhane banate he.

On dt.21, 22, and 23 jun 2014 your executive Dikshyant call me repeatedly and told me as well as send me message to deposit Rs 10200/= to release the benefit bur surprisingly on dt 24.6.2014 some other one told me to deposit more Rs.10200/- to release the same .In this way you have taken Rs.270200/= but you are not releasing the benefit which proves that you are a fraud one.

Nilu

Global Infosoft Technologies — Regarding my order

I purchased an invertor on Nov 14, 2015, no reply from website regarding my order, not even a confirmation message. I want to know when will I receive my product

Sir, The Global Infosoft Technologies/ Shoppinggola/ Shop it Today is a single firm with all these name is a fraud and cheater one by cheating he is collecting a lot of money from the peoples. He cheated a sum of Rs2.6 lakhs of money and now not responding but I have all the call records and emails of the company. If you want I am ready to send all of these. This is my earnest request to all the people of this country not to respond them.
              Aug 13, 2020

On feb 2013 call from global info soft technologies named ms mansi verma told me a cash prize win by me 2.25 lac and deposit 15% tax amount 33750/- to global infosoft account of their oriental bank of commerce at delhi. I have been made the same thru neft transfer system thru my sbi account. But they not keep the promise and again called by ms divya sharma told me sec deposit required more that is 22500/- the same also paid by me two partly. Again called some ms gayatri narayan told me i am from golbal info's resolution dept. Therefore, your prize money has been increased to 4.5 lac and deposit rs 11350/- the same also arranged and send thru neft again call by mohit settia told me i am from prize sending dept and please deposit rs 10001/- for transaction for payment releasing charges the same to be in ur account within three days after sending cash prize now sending only 2.25 lac after that i will arrange to send another 2.25 lac and wait for 24 hrs i send rs 1000/- thru neft again and after that, he told me the the same not possible to release doe 4.5 lac prize amount required another rs 10001/- the same also released by me total i have paid rs 87, 602/- from feb 2013 to dec 2013. On 21 st jan 2014 a call from avinash told me please deposit rs 20, 000/- for your prize money releasing against rbi directions. I have collected all information from some channels i got the following:- Shoppinggola.com, shoittoday.com venture of globalinfosofttechnologies they are working for global collect the amount from customers and sending useless articles to them. Their marketing style like this therefore don’t believe the from any calls. This my request to you all. I am taking legal action against them &amp; cyber cell formalities. My details as follows:- Not working their phones like - 011 +[protected]:00am to 5:00pm) so many times tried. See the web site My total benefit declared by them rs 4.5 lac Dear *mr. Bose, * &gt; *!! Thank you!!* for showing your interest with us. &gt; we have confirmed the receipt of *rs. 33750.00/- (Inr thirty three &gt; thousand seven hundred fifty only).* &gt; 2.25 lac* &gt; &gt; * &gt; &gt; * &gt; * &gt; this is your pending payment of *rs. 22500.00/- (Inr twenty two thousand &gt; five &gt; &gt; hundred only). &gt; * &gt; you will receive your order/products/prize till march-13* &gt; *regards, * &gt; * &gt; * &gt; &gt; *shoppinggola.com* &gt; &gt; *a venture of global infosoft technologies* &gt; Dear team of global info soft/shoppinggola.com, The offer win by me earlier feb-2013 with deposited rs 56, 250/- (33750/-+11250+11250=56250/= -) to your company bank account of obc as directed by ms mansi varma, divya sharma.. Therefore, you have to make the payment as per your earlier mail win by me on feb-2013 is rs 2.25 lac only. Attn:- ms gayatri narayan/ mr. Mohit settia, As per your directions over phone today, i here by sending the amount to your obc bank account. Please find the details of payment send by me thru sbi neft link utr no-sbin[protected] dtd -27/12/201312.17 pm amount rs :- 10, 001/- (Rupees ten thousand one only). Confirm the same from your accounts dept. As per their calls, i have been paid all payments. But, commitments not done by them till now? As per their directions i have been paid rs; 97, 603/- till the day.
                Dec 12, 2014
                Updated by bosekjose
                S per their calls, i have been paid all payments. But, commitments not done by them till now? As per their directions i have been paid rs; 107, 603/- till the day.

Bose k jose
                12/12/ new colony
                At/po-kansbahal

Fraud Company

This company totally fraud one Do"not heir any calls from this GIT/ Shoppinggola company the owner name is Deepak Kumar

I RECEIVED A CALL ON 5th Sept. 2013 & caller told my name is Sh. Arun gowswamy executive from the Global Infosoft Technologies / Shoppinggolla .com. Kakardoom, Delhi, Sh. Arun gowswamy told your Cell No has won the SONY LED TV & Two Gold coin through your IVR No. To claim the benefit you have to deposit some of Rs.12360.00 as registration / membership fee, which is refundable and deposit the same amount in the A/c.No [protected] IFC Code: ORBC0105096 Branch: Patparganj, Delhi -92 and as per requisite of the benefit on 05/09/2013. Again I received call/SMS/Mail on 15/09/2013 from Mr. Aun Gowswami your cell No through IVR has selected in Top Ten No. and your benefits are SONY LED TV & Two Gold coin(10 grams each) and Grand i10 to claim this benefit you have to deposit some of Rs.93745.00 ( In Installment) on the Head of Road Tax and Insurance of the Grand i10 car this amount also deposited in the OBC A/c. No.[protected] on 16/09/2013 and he was assured our representative will came Bhopal on 17/09/2013 and the car will be delivered on 18th of Sept. 2013 in Bhopal. Again I received call from Mr. Arun Gowswami on 18th Sept. 2013 and he told it is not possible to deliver the your benefit i.e. Grand i10 car because of some technical problems you have to deposit lump sum of Rs. 1, 06105.00 (Rs. 12360.00+93745.00) registration, RTO/Insurance respectively, than only you will get the benefit, also he told that if any taxation company will born you need not pay. Mr Arun Gowswamy told me on telephonic to some internal problems not possible to provide i10 grand car, the company will be transfer the cost of your benefits i.e. sum of Rs. 7.36 lack for that you have to deposit 15 % tax i.e. Rs. 1.10, 200.00 as possible early again I have deposited and he was assured now your need not pay any payments your file is completed as per RBI norms the amount will processed and deposited in your account No.[protected] on the name of M S Balgangadhar & Smt Sheela on 3rd Oct. 2013 and also given UTR. No., which is HDFC Bank, but till 7th Oct. 2013 not transferred any funds in my account. I have again called to Mr Arun Gowswamy and Mr. Divakar, Manager funds not transferred, both are told first we check the status of your file / benefit hold on line and told that RBI has some objections, because of your are Govt. Servant so that, you have to pay 30% Tax of the cash benefits, than only your benefit given again he told you have to deposit remaining balance 15% tax sum of Rs. 1, 10, 600.00 in HDFC A/c No.[protected] IFSC: HDFC0000922 IP Ext.patparganj. delhi – 92 the same amount is deposited through NEFT UTR : SBIN[protected]dt. 8/10/2013. Again Mr Arun Gowswamy and Mr. Divakar, Manager both are told your benefit amount will transferred though RTGS before 4.00pm on 8/10/2013.But again as usual they not transferred the benefit again I call to Mr Arun Gowswamy and Mr. Divakar, Manager on 9/10/2013 both are told we are trying today 100% sure you will get your Benefit. This day also not received, Received call from Mr Arun Gowswamy on 10th Oct. 2013 10.30 AM we are trying our best the benefit will transfer toady (10/10/2013) wait till 4.00 PM.
                  Again received call from Mr Arun Gowswamy 4.00 PM on 10/10/2013 your benefit could not possible to transfer before 17th Oct. 2013 you have to wait till 17th Oct.2013 because of some problems RBI (He mentioning that 30 % tax not deposited in single installment)
                  Same time I have requested that at least transfer or release sum of Rs. 1, 99, 850.00 which is deposited earlier in installments and Sony TV, 2 Gold coin that is in your hand. He told I will try my best, But till today I have not received any single my benefit.
                  But one Day I received call from HDFC Bank Officials Sh. Saxena, Br. Manager on 17/10/2013 you have note deposited F M C amount i.e. Rs. 73600.00(10 % of Rs. 7.36 lack ) in HDFC A/c No.[protected] IFSC: HDFC0000922 IP Ext.patparganj. delhi – 92 but that day also not transferred my benefits in account, again I received call from Mr Arun Gowswamy 5.30 PM on 17/10/2013 It is not possible to transfer the amount due to you have Made NEFT through different bank account which is not registered in our file. Again Mr Arun Gowswamy communicated that you have arrange to Transfer / deposit the same amount Rs. 73600.00(10 % of Rs. 7.36 lack) in OBC A/c. No.[protected] on 23/10/2013 and Mr Arun Gowswamy company representative assured that the benefit will deposited in my account on 28/10/2013.
                  Again, Mr Arun Gowswamy called me on 28/10/2013 at 4.30 pm and told you have to pay 30 % tax in single Installment in M/s. Saumy Enterprises A/c No.[protected] IFC Code: barb0ranijh4065 Bank of Baroda rani Jhansi road branch41-mm road Delhi, AS per requirement this amount also deposited through NEFT on 29/10/2012 the UTR No is P[protected] But again as usual excusing Mr Arun Gowswamy it is again sum technical problems, it is not possible to clear your benefit before 12/11/2013 till at 1.30 pm.The amount of your benefit and earlier deposits Sum of Rs 11, 85000.00 will automatically transferred in your account you file is completed.
                  Again I received call on 5th Nov. 2013 at 4.10 pm Cell No.[protected] he mentioning his name Sh. Manish Vora from GIT Delhi kindly acknowledge receipt of last amount (Rs. 220800.00) deposited so that we can settled your case within three days same id forwarded through mail but after few minutes this no also blocked.
                  Again I Received Call from Mr. Arun Gowswamy on 5th Nov. 2013 at 5.00 pm he telling your benefit files is hiked, so near future do not tell your details any one regarding benefits and he told I will clear your benefits on 12th Nov. 2013
                  On 6th Nov.2013 Again he called & told your case is handed over to Mr. Aakash Sharma of the company representative and Mr. Sharma told now onward I am handling your case because Mr Goswamy has transferred to Singapore on punishment; kindly tell details of the payment made by you. I have explained details to Mr. Sharma he was assured, I will try my best to clear your benefits stipulated date given by Mr. A Gowswamy on 12th Nov. 2013.
                  Again Mr. Aakash Sharma called on cell on 7th & 8th Nov.2013 respectively discussed related to my case / Payment and he assured probably your benefit amount & previously deposited amount Sum of Rs. 736000.00+803650=1539650.00 may deposited in your account kindly send your account details by SMS same is forwarded through SMS on 8th Nov.2013

Again Mr. Aakash Sharma called on cell on 9th Nov.2013 at 11.30 AM he was told again sum problem in clearing your benefit because of You have deposited 30 % tax of Rs.7, 36, 000.00 is in M/s. Saumy Enterprises A/c No.[protected] IFC Code: barb0ranijh4065 Bank of Baroda rani Jhansi road branch41-mm road Delhi, that is not our account but GIT company has received this amount in GIT by legally from M/s. Saumy Enterprises A/c No.[protected] IFC Code: barb0ranijh4065 Bank of Baroda. But as per company norms you have to deposit Sum of Rs. 2, 20, 800.00 in OBC account, so that we can clear your benefit by 12th Nov. 2013.I have communicated to Mr. Mr. Aakash Sharma it is not possible arrange this amount by me because already I have deposited Sum of Rs 8, 05, 650.00 I am facing financial problems & mental tension because of already I have sailed my existing my vehicle / Property to deposit this much amount. I requested Mr. Mr. Aakash Sharma adjust the amount and my benefits may settle at least you may release my deposit amount in your company as possible early. But Mr. Aakash Sharma told me I will discuss with my Director /Owner of the company regarding this matter, I will call later. After an hour’s again Mr. Aakash Sharma called on mobile you talk with Sh. Suresh Sehgle Owner / Director of the company hold line, He transferred call and nearly 30 minutes Sh. Suresh Sehgal has discussed on my case and I communicated my case detail how persons like Mr. Arun Gowswamy has cheating innocent peoples of the country in the name of your Firm (GIT/ shoppinggola.com). Sh. Suresh Sehgle told me I have taken action against Mr. Gowswamy he was terminated from company now I personally looking your matter don’t wary
                  Same time he was agreeing with my problems and assured I will call the meeting of our official regarding your case I will call latter about 2.30 PM. Sh. Suresh Sehgal told me you have to deposit some Rs. 132480.00 (60 % of the benefit Rs. 7.6 lacks) remaining 40 % amount will born by company, I communicate already I have deposited lot of amount on this head settled my case and transfer my benefit as possible early again as usual he was given you have to deposit through NEFT in this A/c.No [protected] IFC Code: ORBC0105096 Branch: Patparganj, Delhi -92.
                  Again Sh. Suresh Sehgle called me on Mobile on 11/11/2013 he told you have arrange funds it my deposited in bank by 13 or 14 or 15 of Nov, 2013 Again received call from Sh.Suresh Sehgal GIT on 12/11/2013 you have to deposit sum of Rs. 40000.00 by 13/11/2013, so that your file will be locked for payments on 15/11/2013 and remaining will deposit on 15/11/2013 morning on same day we will transfer your benefit in your account. As per their requirement I have transferred sum of Rs. 40000.00 on 13/11/2013 in A/c.No [protected] IFC Code: ORBC0105096 Branch: Patparganj, Delhi -96 is by NEFT and UTR No.P[protected] same is confirmed by Mr. Aakash Sharma of the GIT representative. But due to National Holiday on 15/11/2013 ( Mohram), Mr. Suresh Sehgal / Mr. Aakash Sharma communicated me remaining amount sum of Rs.92489.00 may be deposited on 16/11/2013 before making any payments you have to confirm with us, then only transfer the funds and also given 1000 % assurance Sh. Suresh Sehgal benefit will transferred on 18/11/2013. Again Sh. Suresh Sehgal phoned me on 18/11/2013 at 10.30 am communicated that you have to Rs. 25200.00 in OBC for transaction, so that today we release your benefit our representative in the bank for clearing the your benefit. I have whole day in touch with Sh. Suresh Sehgale / Sh Aakash Sharma every time they are convinced me your benefit will deposited today itself don’t wary. But 2.45 PM on 18/11/2013 I received unknown call from No. [protected] he was saying I am Income tax official Mr. Bhuvan Thakur this is false company (GIT), kindly provide details of the payment made by you we are taking action against the company and next day same person telling this company genuine don’t wary your payment will be made well in time. I think this person also involved / supporting to this company.
                  I Received call on 20/11/2013 Sh. Suresh Sehgle, Director of the company told due to Income tax officials creating problems in your file regarding tax, so it is not possible to provide your benefit now you should wait till 10th of Dec. 2013 Sh. Suresh Sehgale Sir told that whatever correspondence in near feature my Contact with Mr. Aakash Sharma
                  One day I told I am going to file case against GIT then Mr. Aakash Sharma /Sh Suresh Sehgal told we will refund your deposited amount with interest as possible soon but unfortunately released only Rs. 2, 02, 000.00 in the month of Nov. 2013 and so many times I have called Mr. Aakash Sharma / Sh Suresh Sehgal to release my remaining balance amount sum of Rs.762330.00 +I 10 Car+ Gold Coin (of 10grams)
                  On 21/12/2013 received a call from Mr Avinash Shekavat he told I am GIT Delhi Branch head we will verifying your details to release your benefit kindly cooperate and tell details of the payments made & benefits in GIT, I told my all details with the company if you people really want to release my benefit release it as possible early he told I call you latter till today he was not called me. Same day communicated to Mr. Aakash Sharma /Sh Suresh Sehgal these officials told me don’t entertain any calls in the name of GIT probable these person are our competitor. Again I have call to Mr. Aakash Sharma /Sh Suresh Sehgal on 22nd & 31st Dec. 2013
                  My father is hospitalized at least release my balance amount Rs.762330.00 to fulfill the medical expenses of old age my father treatment Sh Suresh Sehgal sir assured I try my best after 3rd Jan. 2014

i, subramaniyam gurumurthy, aged 57 years, a recident of Badambadi, Cuttack, Odisha, hereby want to complain against global infosoft techenologies that i have been harassed regularly for a year that i would get cash benefit, a car and so on and every time they collected cash saying it would be my final payment and i am going to get my money by on line transaction system.but every time i got nothing and when i try to contact, i will be replied that i need to pay more. i even asked them to refund my money back but they demanded that for the closer of file for refund there is a charge and it will be refunded after six month only.i have paid then a huge amount of Rs 2, 77, 500(rupees two lakhs seventy seven thousand five hundred only) . yesterday oner phone number[protected], when i talked to mr aditya varma, i have been told that my cash benefit of Rs 9.5 lakhs would be released on next year Jan, 2014, but i again have to pay new charges of rs 15000(Rs fifteen thousand).i lost some of my counterfoils as completely damaged by being drenched in rains yours truly, s.gurumurthy [protected]/E-Mail jyotishee.[protected]@gmail.com/yahoomail.com/rediffmail.com
                    This company is Fraud and cheating Innocent People of the Country do not entertain call from global Infosoft Tech. / Shoppinggola

One call received from global infosoft technology and his subsideary company shopinggola as on 09.07.2013. They told that you have shoped online somthings that's why your contact no win a gift from our company. She told her name miss renu & said you have to paid just 3500/- rs.. I said i can't pay any amount without any confirmation that what i win. She said your gift will confirm before payment and then you should pay just registration fee. She transfer my call to confirmation dept. And he told that you won a dell laptop & a samsung galaxy s2 mobile. He said you have to pay only 3500/- and no any other charge. A again she transfere to call his manger to to mr. Balkishun shashtry. He told that the lobal infosoft technology is a very big company. And belive my its my promiss to you that your benefit will dispatch on 15 july. He also give his personal mobile no. I paid next day as on 10.07.2013 the same amount into global infosoft technologies hdfc bank a/c no - [protected] ifsc code-hdfc00009222. My gift not received till today. Within this period i call company no-[protected] and his personal no-[protected] then they give more than 12 date - their commitment date was - july - 15, 20, 25, 28, 30, and august-01, 03, 05, 07, 09, 12. He change his personal no - and from 14 august his company no is going switch off. They said more than 7 time that your mobile and your dell laptop is dispatch and will received within 24 hours. I more than 8 reminder also sent through mail but haven't any reply came from there. Four person call from there mr. Balkishusun shastri, renu, neha ak singhaniya. They are forging people and get mony from there with wrong information.
                      This is is a fraud company sir and plz do something against this complain. Therwise they will make fool many more people.

Indrasen singh
                      Mau (Up)
                      Mo - [protected]
                      Its a very big Fraud company...
                      bosekjose's reply, Sep 2, 2016
                      Yes!!! This is very big fraud company doing cheating public past four years. But, unfortunately delhi/noida/central govt authority doing nothing against these frauds. I have the experience with this company lot now rupali singh, anu mishra etc cheating public for refund amounts who deposited to their company and taking the amount for refund charges. Their latest numbers are 01164773102, 9560069854, 01169999578, 9560139623.
                      Refund frauds are ravi sharma-7289085778 he was a atm fraud taking atm card numbers and other details too and taking their balance amounts from their account talking very nicely.*be careful*

You may contact me also for the confirmation to 9438143824, [email protected],

ID 1214047

Wish to cancel contract of 399.99. Cannot reach by phone or by FAX

DEAR SIR MY NAME IS SHIVENDRA NARAYAN PANDEY AND I AM 50 YEAR OLD RETD SUB MAJOR OF INDIAN ARMY.I AM WRITTING THE FRAUD STORY CARRIED OUT BY THE PERSONS NAMES (MAY BE FALSE NAMES) OF GLOBAL INFOSOFT TECHNOLOGIES/ SHOPPING GOLA.COM.. I RECEIVED A CALL ON DEC 24 AND CALLER TOLD HER NAME DIVYA SHARMA . SHE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE WON TATA NANO CAR AND DELIVERY WILL BE DONE THROUGH YOUR NEAREST TATA SHOW ROOM BY 20 JAN 13. FOR REGISTRATRATION OF CAR AS PER TERMS AND CONDTIONS YOU SHOULD SEND INR TEN THOUSAND BY RTGS AT ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE BANK A/C NO[protected] .I SEND THE MONEY AGAIN THEY DEMANDED INR TEN THOUSAND AND I SENT. ON 01 FEB ANOTHER PERSON CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT MY WINNING AMOUNT HAS BEEN INCREASED UPTO 3 LAC AND CAR i 10 WILL BE DELIVERED AT MY HOME FOR THAT HE TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT INR FIFTEEN THOUSAND AT KOTAK MAHINDRA BRANCH A/C NO[protected] A .I DEPOSITED THE AMT SAME DAY. NEXT DAY ANOTHER PERSON TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT INR SIXTY THOUSAND WHICH I DECLINED. I SENT SO MANY MAILS TO COMPANY BUT THEY NEVER REPLIED .I HAVE SPENT INR 35000. SHOULD I APPROACH TO LAW AUTHORITIES? I AM APPENDING BELOW ALL THE CORRESPONDANCE WITH CUOMPANY.PLEASE HELP ME. MY CONTACTDETAILS ARE AS UNDER:-
                        SHIVENDRA NARAYAN PANDEY
                        HOUSE NO -27 IRRIGATION COLONY JANAKPUR POST JANAKPUR DIST KORIYA CHHATTISGARH PIN 497778

DETAILS OF CORRESPONDANCE WITH GLOBAL INFOSOFT TECHNOLOGIES
                        Dear Sir, As per your istructions i should return products .May I ask you which product I should return? I never booked any product at your site. your executive MISS DIVYA SHARMA told me telephonically that I have won NANO CAR and she also told me that as per terms and conditions I have to send INR 10000 for Registration charges of the CAR. which I sent Later on MISS SHWETA TIWARI again called me and told to send INR 10000 for processing fee .Again MR VIRAJ THAKUR called for INR 15000 to release my benifit INR 4 LAC and i 10 car. I sent the amount same day on 01 Feb 13.A total sum of INR 35000 has already been sent from my side and your company has confirmed the receipt.Now the qestion is that whether I have won NANO CAR or not please confirm? If not so then again I will file a suit for cheating as per IPC 420 in civil court against your company. Please provide me full detail in written that it is true or false that I have won TATA NANO CAR at the earliest so that I may take further suitable necessary action.ONE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION : ON 01 MAR 13 MISS DIVYA SHARMA AGAIN PROMISED ME THAT MY NANO CAR WILL BE DELIVERED BY 28 MAR 13 AND SHE WILL BE INTIMATE ME BY 20 MAR 13 ABOUT THE EXECUTIVUE WHO WILL DELIVER MY CAR FROM MY NEAREST TATA SHOW ROOM.PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER SHE IS TELLING THE FACT OR NOT?

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.
                        Kindly refer complete Terms & Conditions regarding the benefit/s available on our website (shoppinggola.com).

We would like to advise you to kindly send all the products back to us with its original Invoice, we are initiate Refund Process for all your Payment/s which you made in favour to Global Infosoft Technologies.

We need your approval in written through email to initiate the Refund Process.
                        Please Note: You will get your Amount within 5 working days only after receiving our products sent to you.

For any clarification contact us through email at: [protected]@globalinfosofttechnologies.in
                        Regards,Admin - GIT

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM, shivendra pandey <[protected]@rediffmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is SHIVENDRA NARAYAN PANDEY and my mobile number [protected] has been won TATA NANO CAR OR INR 1.9 lac from your COMPANY which was informed by MISS DIVA SHARMA .I got a mail from your company to deposit INR 10000 at OBC a/c no[protected] and i deposited by NEFT UTR SBINH[protected] DATED 04 JAN 13 AND AGAIN I GOT TELE CALL FROM SWETA TIWARI THAT I HAVE TO DEPOSIT INR 10000 FOR COMMISSION ON 09 JAN 13 WHICH I DEPOSITED IN SAME A/C ON 09 JAN 13.I WAS WAITING FOR MY BENIFIT AND ON 01 FEB 13 I GOT A CALL FROM VIRAJ THAKUR HE TOLD ME THAT MY BENIFIT HAS BEEN INCREASED INR 3 LAC AND NANO CAR. HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS RELEASING MY AMOUNT SAME DAY BY EVENING 4 O'CLOCK AND SENDING NANO CAR BY VINOD SHARMA BY 02 FEB13 AT 1 O'CLOCK. HE SEND ME BANK DETAIL OF KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK A/C NO [protected] AND TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT INR 15000. I DEPOSITED THE AMOUNT VIDE UTR SBINH[protected] DATED 01FEB2013.NO BENIFIT WAS GIVEN TO ME.ON 02 FEB 13 I CALLED HIM ON MOBILE NO[protected] THEN HE CONNECTED ME WITH RAJ SINGHANIA HE TOLD ME THAT MY BENIFIT HAS BEEN INCREASED TO INR 4 LAC AND WE HAVE BROKEN OUR RELATION WITH TATA SO IN PLACE OF NANO WE WILL SEND YOU i 10 petrol car by tomarrow but you pay INR 35000 IMMEDIATELY. I DECLINED TO THEIR DEMAND. TODAY ON 04 FEB 13 I RECEIVE CALL FROM SAME NUMBER VIRAJ THAKUR ASKED ME THAT WHEN I AM GOING TO BANK TO DEPOSIT INR 60000 AND CONNECTED WITH MR RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE.HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL RELEASE INR 4 LAC TODAY AND SEND I 10 CAR WITH PINEER MUSIC SYSTEM AND SPECIAL JACK BY TOMARROW. I TOLD THEM THAT I AM LIVING IN RURAL AREA OF CHHATTISGARH HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND THE CAR BY TOMARROW?
                        I AM SMELLING SUCH TYPE OF CYBER CRIME AND ALREADY CONTACTED WITH CYBER LAW EXPERT HE IS MAKING NECESSARY FILE AGAINST THEM AND BY TOMARROW I WILL LODGE MY FIR FOR SUCH ACT MY LAWYER IS ALSO CONTACTING CYBER CRIME BRANCH OF DELHI POLICE.I HAVE ALL CALL DETAILS AND ALSO RECORDED THEIR VOICE. THIS MAIL IS FOR INFORMATION TO YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE ALL THE LEGAL PROCEDURE WILL BE RUN ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY. HOPE I WILL GET REPLY VERY SOON.

Payment Rs 10000.00/-

Subject: Payment confirmation

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:08:35 IST

!! Thank You !! for showing your interest with us.

We have confirmed the receipt of Rs. 20000.00/- (INR Twenty Thousand Only).

Subject: Prize confirmation

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:10:21 IST

1.9 Lac*

You will receive your Order/Products/Prize till Febuary.

A Venture of Global Infosoft Technologies

*Terms & Conditions - Please refer our website (www.shoppinggola.com) to know Terms & Conditions in detail.

Subject: On your Query

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:19:59 IST

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.

Thanking you to raise this issue to us.

We are taking your complaint on a priority basis and will revert you soon on your query.

Admin - GIT
                        On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM, shivendra pandey <[protected]@rediffmail.com> wrote:

Subject: payment & Prize confirmation

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:58:00 IST

!! Thank You !! for showing your interest with us.
                        We have confirmed the receipt of Rs. 35000.00/- (INR Thirty Five Thousand Only).

Subject: prize & payment confirmation

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:15:17 IST

2 7

mukesh44 on Jan 16, 2013

mis commitment
                        mujhe global infosoft technologies se miss sheetal ka call aaya ki woh mujhe koi benefit provide kar rhe hai kyo ki mein unke ivr k through shopping krta hu jisse unki company ko benefit hota hai unhone mujhe btaya ki mera 150000 rs ka benefit hai jiske lie mujhe 22500 rs unko pay krne pdenge jo mujhe refund ho jayenge woh maine cheque k through pay kar die unhone kha 5 dec ko mere acc mein mera benefit aa jayega uske kuch dino baad company se call aaya ki mujhe processing fees bhi pay krni pdegi maine woh pay kar di to unhone kha max 2 days mein aapke acc mein aapka benefit aa jayega uske baad maine company mein call kia kyo ki mere account mein kuch benefit nhi aaya tha tab mr mohit kumar ne call pick ki unhone kha ki woh senior officer bol rhe hai aur mujhe jhooth bola gya tha mera benefit 150000 rs nhi 300000 rs hai aur mujhe 20000 rs aur pay krne pdenge agar nhi krunga to mujhe maine jo co ko pay kia hai woh 10 months baad receieve hoga. mein sbko yhi btana cahta hu ki yeh company fraud hai koi bhi inki baat pe viswas na kre.

Comments

Jan 22, 2013 by
                        Ramesh M S

Dear Mukesh, ye company ek fraudulent company hai jo bahot logon ko aise hi jhoot bolke cheat kar rahi hai. Sabse aise paise lekar unke dusri online shopping company (Shoppinggola.com) se bina bole kuch products bhejdenge. Isiliye agar apko Shopping Gola company se koi products ka courier ayegi to aap usko mana karke vapas bhejdijye aur Global Infosoft Technologies ko apka paise turant vapas karneko boliye. Agar wo nahi manenge to aap police station me ek cheating case register kardijiye.

Jan 28, 2013 by
                        haritshah

Hi, this is definitely a fraud company, they only want your money and when you ask for your money back they say it is in process it will take time, 6 months to 10 months. I suggest you should report this matter to the police immediately and then to the Economic Offenses Wing. Don't waste any time!

Feb 7, 2013 by
                        dp8888

mujhe global infosoft technologies se miss sheetal ka call aaya ki woh mujhe koi benefit provide kar rhe hai kyo ki mein unke ivr k through shopping krta hu jisse unki company ko benefit hota hai unhone mujhe btaya ki mera 100000 rs ka benefit hai jiske lie mujhe 15000 rs unko pay krne pdenge jo mujhe refund ho jayenge woh maine cheque k through pay kar die unhone kha 48 hours ko mere acc mein mera benefit aa jayega uske kuch dino baad company se call aaya ki mujhe processing fees bhi pay krni pdegi maine woh pay kar di to unhone kha max 2 days mein aapke acc mein aapka benefit aa jayega uske baad maine company mein call kia kyo ki mere account mein kuch benefit nhi aaya tha tab mr Ashok Mishra ne call pick ki unhone kha ki woh senior officer bol rhe hai aur mujhe jhooth bola gya tha mera benefit 100000 rs nhi 200000 rs hai aur mujhe 10000 rs aur pay krne pdenge agar tho miane 10000 rs pay kya thobhi mere acc.me paisa nahi aya, mr mohit kumar ne muje our 15000rs pay kanr o bhola, nahi krunga to mujhe maine jo co ko pay kia hai woh 8 months baad receieve hoga. mein sbko yhi btana cahta hu ki yeh company fraud hai koi bhi inki baat pe viswas na kre.

Feb 8, 2013 by
                        ds8888

Feb 13, 2013 by
                        tanvirgt

muje globle infosoft technologies se call aya he, voh keh rahe hai ki agar app 3000rs. hame account me trasport kar rahe he to hum apko 50000 rs. ka benefit karva sakte he.matlat laptop dene ko bol rahe he. voh keh rahe he ki app hamare lucky costumer he isliye hum apko ye benefit dena chahte he.and i don't know this company.

kya me is company pe trust kar sakta hu?

plz reply.

Feb 16, 2013 by
                        reportfraud

Even I got a similar call from them. It is a fraud. Don't pay any money to them. If you still have doubt, ask them to give their address so that you will pay money through money order or DD. If it is a genuine company then they should give their address. But, they will say that as per company rules they can't give you the address and they will insist you to pay through neft. I suggest you to report the fraud to the nearest police station with all their account numbers and call recordings(if you have recorded).

Your Rating No Rating

Payment Rs 10000.00/-

Subject: Payment confirmation

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:08:35 IST

!! Thank You !! for showing your interest with us.

We have confirmed the receipt of Rs. 20000.00/- (INR Twenty Thousand Only).

Subject: Prize confirmation

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:10:21 IST

1.9 Lac*

You will receive your Order/Products/Prize till Febuary.

Subject: On your Query

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:19:59 IST

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.

Thanking you to raise this issue to us.

Admin - GIT

Subject: payment & Prize confirmation

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:58:00 IST

Subject: prize & payment confirmation

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:15:17 IST

2 7

mukesh44 on Jan 16, 2013

mis commitment

Comments

Jan 22, 2013 by
                        Ramesh M S

Feb 8, 2013 by
                        ds8888

Feb 13, 2013 by
                        tanvirgt

kya me is company pe trust kar sakta hu?

plz reply.

Feb 16, 2013 by
                        reportfraud

Your Rating No Rating

RAMESH PANDEY — MONEY ORDER

1000/RS MONEYORDER GANDHI ASHRAM POST OFFICE MEERUT PIN CODE 250002 RECEIPT NO.A1238 DT.[protected] TO KOMAL PANDEY VILLAGE PANDEY KA PURA RAMPUR KOTWA P.O.LALGOPALGANJ DISTT-ALLAHABAD
                        NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE.

Global Infosoft Technologies — Fraud

Recently I got a call from this company, Global Infosoft Technologies from Delhi and they said I have won some cash as I had shopped on their website. They said I won Rs 1.9 lakh, but for that I have to pay 15% (Rs 28,500) as tax upfront so that they can show the income tax authorities that they have made a transaction. I paid it and then later after few days again they said I need to make Rs 19,000 payment (10% of amount). Post that, they...

Global Infosoft Technologies — mis commitment