Great Eastern Trading
Great Eastern Trading Co.

Great Eastern Trading Customer Care

Great Eastern Trading Co.

Facebook
Landmarks:Opp. Great Eastern Hotel

Bad

Great Eastern Trading Complaints & Reviews

biswajit_sahu7
I had ordered a Whirlpool 263D protton 3 door steel knight refrigerator from The Great Eastern Trading Company @ Baguiati on 3rd November, 2015 invoice # 19/SA/1516/10706.

As per your Diwali offer, if my purchase amount is between Rs 20000 and Rs 50000 I would be entitled to get a Roti maker and an Iron as free products.

It has been many days but the retailer is not giving me all the freebies as advertised.

Please take action and let me know the reason for this action.

Didn
Didn

[Dec 01, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
No one has updated as of now.

Cannot contact their customer care number too.

Regards, Biswajit

Soumita Bhattacharya
    I bought a bajaj geyser for 6000 on 4th nov '15. The sales girl Moumita was a liar with poor customer commitment. The team repeatedly committed that it will take time till 7th nov to install it by Great Eastern guys (free installation) and then the company people will come and demonstrate. Today is 17th nov '15 evening and inspite of my regular calls to the garia outlet, nobody turns up. I bought it from the pathetic garia store. Right from management to sales staff, the entire garia store is manned by incompetent, non committed staffs. Pathetic customer service because it is a low cost product. If i get it fixed by tomorrow, fine, else i will come down to ur store with the damn geyser, return it and file a law suit. Dont bother about the kegal charges, i can afford it.

[Nov 18, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anirban-saha
      I had purchased 42" LG TVmodel [ 42LF5530 ] on 13/x/2015 from the above mentioned company of Durgapur branch videInvoice no- 33/SA/1516/03633 dated 13/x/2015 where the sales person Avinash(Mobile-[protected]) had promised verbally to provide one DVD player free as gift against the purchase of the said TV . The said TV was delivered on 14/x/2015 without the free gift. I called the Sales person but every time he is making one excuse or the other. Finally on 22/x/2015 the Sales person Avinash directed me not to call him again and said that he will provide the gift as per his suitable time. This is gross violation of the deal made with me. Anirban

[Oct 23, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AnirbanG
        Myself is Anirban. I purchased a Samsung Smart TV on 11/10/15 from Great Eastern Baguiati branch. TV itself a offer of Samsung Mobile phone. When I claimed that after making the payment the sales person (Suranjan) told me to come after 4-5 days to get that one. After 5 days when I went he told me to call him on another 2 days later. When I called him his phone was switched off. After 2 days when I called him he told to come again after 5 days . Is this your customer Service? How do you handle with your customer! Really frustrating... I really would like to lodge a complaint for such an harrashment. Your word of mouth is getting down. Please handle with care.

[Oct 20, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

santanu36
          I have purchased one Water Purifier on march 2015 from Great Eastern.That time they didn't explain clearly.once i face some problem with this product and asking them to solve my problem or replace this product they are not taking any responsibility and asking me to contact service center. When we asked them why you misguided...The are giving any right answer. In between Service center and Great eastern, we are the customers are fade up. It's my humble request please do the needful as soon possible

[Oct 07, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dinabandhu12345
            Hallo, I Sri Dinabandhu Ganguly bought a Bazaz toaster on 20/09/2014 from Great Eastern Trading company Sreerampore Branch, But after around six months of low usage cycle it stopped working, went to your sreerampore branch to get it fixed as it was within Warranty period . But I did meet with very bad behavior from The Lady Manager of above mentioned branch . As I write this complain three months have passed by since the sreerampore branch staff very reluctantly took back my toaster to get it fixed . Now my question is :- When do I get my toaster back ?? . I would surely like to get it back before I leave for my heavenly abode . Your Valuable problem solving methods are needed. Regards Dinabandhu Ganguly [protected] Bill No :- 17/SA/1415/06101 iNVOICE date :- 20/09/2014

alik_61
              From : Tapan Kumar seth 61/2, Mitra Para Road P.O. Naihati Dist. North 24 Parganas West Bengal : Pin.743165 Mo.[protected]/ [protected] To The Manager Customer Care, GREAT EASTERN TRADING CO. 20, Old Court House Street Kolkata - 700001 [protected]@yahoo.in Sub.: !0 years Warranty Card Issue of: Ref.: 1) Refrigarator Dc Electrolux EN225 Purchased from 23/B, Bugstation Road, Halisahar, Kanchrapara, 24 Pgs.(N) 20 Invoic No.18/SA/1516/08581 Dated[protected] Sir, I bought one Eletrolux Refrigarator as ref. above, where a striker on Electrolux Refrigarator was displayed that 10 years Warranty on the Compressor Promises a worry free performance for 10 years which attracted me .. On enquirre it was confirmed and assured by Mr. Ashoke Bhownick Contact No.[protected] for 10 years warranty on compressor. It was delivered in time with packed & sealed condition but I was astronished to see that the warranty was written as 5 years. I have contacted with the customer care Electrolux who refused to extend the warranty from 5 years to 10 years, then I have contacted with the Manager Great Eastern Trading, Kanchrapara who assured me that he will bring written warranty of 10 years from the Company and hand over to me in no time but he is now lingering and continuing days after days.. In this circumtances it is requested to issue me one warranty card for 10 years otherwise take back this refrigator and refund my full money to avoid any legal action. Thanking you, Dated: 29.08.2015 Yours faithfully, Tapan Kr. seth Copy to: 1) [protected]@gmail.com 2 electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in

[Sep 03, 2015] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Great Eastern Trading Company, Kanchrapara — Misleading $ Fraud

alik_61

Hiya 15
                Bill / invoice no RD/SA /1516/03838 Invoice Date 05/08/2015 Samsung CE 1041 DFB -1 / 28 litre conv. MWO Paid the total amount on 5 th August, called [protected] . Gone to the shop again on 13 th . Manager Somenath and ISD Siboram promised to sent it by yesterday, but no delivery. A dedicated Greast Eastern Customer, mainly of Dalhousie, tried to remain your customer only, shifting to on line trading for making my new premises ready with electronics gadgets. Presently ordered Lg 6 kg front load, 2 geysers, 2 TV and soon will go for ACs for all the 3 rooms. Took Samsung 415 L refrigerator at a price of 45000 from the Rajdanga Great Eastern, but delivered with Dent . Told they will exchange by last Tuesday, no exchange till yesterday. Hope you have changed your customer care to who cares ( customer ) policy and we have to suffer after full payment . it is becoming an health issue to go to your shop regularly, argue and wait thro'out the evening for a call from your company. Please cancel the order and give me the money back . Regards

Pradipta Hazari
                  Invoice No- NP/SA/1516/00683 Invoice No- NP/SA/1516/00682 My name is Pradipta Hazari. I bought two Hitachi 1ton AC from Great Eastern Narendrapur branch. First of all they couldn't give us the purchase bill itself.They just gave us the card payment bill and told us to collect the final bill on next day. At the time of purchase they told us to make delivery within 1 day and make installation within next 24 hours of delivery. But in real they made incomplete delivery of the product after 2 days without the copper pipe and wire also they gave us the AC which we didn't order. We came to know this as Hitachi Installation guy tried to install this and they found the outdoor machine without COPPER PIPE & WIRE.Till date there are no confirmation of installation yet. We went at the store 2 times and call them at our best. But they didn't respond our call properly. They just received those call and disconnected those call at their wish. As there are patient in our house we request them to do the procedure in time. But they are misbehaving with us almost every incident. We go for Great Eastern for the brand name they having. But after this service we are regretting at our decision. Is this the Brand Name you want to carry on-wards. But we will not do the same fault that for sure. Now kindly look into this ASAP as we can not do beyond this with our limited scope.

Chanchal Bhunia
                    I purchased whilpool refrigerator at[protected]. They offered a gift item(GETCO Travel Bag) for this purchase at the time of booking. But they delivered the refrigerator without gift item. Please help me to get the gift item. Company and branch details: Great Eastern Trading co 277/2/1, B.T. Road, Sinthimore Kolkata-700036 Phone No:[protected],[protected] Mobile :[protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com Invoice No: 13/SA/1415/07685 Invoice date:[protected] My Contact Details: Chanchal Bhunia [protected] Thanks, Chanchal Bhunia

80sudipta
                      Today I went to Chinsurah Branch of Great Eastern Trading Company to purchase a Toshiba 29" LED TV after viewing the advertisement on Ananda Bazar Patrika on 19.10.2014 against he offer for Toshiba 29"LED TV, but the behavior of customer representative and also the in-charge is very bad and they just insult me when I am asking the details about offer they just told me that offer is valid for only exchange, but they have no such explanation about this and they also told me that with very rudely.It was unexpected and I purchase this TV from different shop. It was very bad thing which i get from your customer support end, very bad very very bad behavior and in future I will never go to your Chinsurah branch for purchasing anything and also never suggest to any one to go there, It was very insulting for me and also not expected from a reputed company like "Great Eastern Trading Company".

Great Eastern Trading Company, Salkia — customer harassment [Resolved]

satyax
                        I have purchased whirlpool refrigerator on 23rd of May 2014 from this shop.When the salesman giving me feature details of...

Sandip Kumar Chattopadhyay
                        DATE : 03:10:2013 Dear, TODAY i PAID RS. 26000/- FOR A Samsung Mobile Model No. I9192, AT G.T. ROAD. KHADINAMORE, CHINCHURA GREAT EASTERN TRADING COMPANY. BUT THOUGH THEY HAVE COMMITTED THAT MOBILE SET WILL BE DELIVER IN THE AFTER NOON BUT THE SAME MOBILE HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED & AND NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE FURTHER TIME WHEN THE HAND SET WILL BE DELIVERED . TODAY I HAVE PURCHASED FOR SPECIAL OCCASION IN MY HOUSE BUT I MAKE BE FOOL & THE PURPOSED NOT HAS NOT BEEN SERVED, IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN & COMPENSATION IS NOT GIVEN I MAY APPROACH TO CONSUMER FORUM THANKS & REGARDS SANDIP KUMAR CHATTOPADHYAY EX. REGIONAL LABOUR COMMISSIONER (C) +91 [protected].

Great Eastern (Barasat) — Horrible customer handling [Resolved]

sourav205
                          Most worst dealer i have ever seen.I have purchase AC (Hitachi 1.5 Ton) from the Barasat branch.they gave us wrong cable and...

Anindita Ghosh19MAY

This is a complaint regarding Great Eastern Trading Company, Salkia branch. We bought a Godrej Eon Plus Split Air Conditioner 19/03/2012,Monday.

The AC was delivered one day late i.e. on 21/03/2012 Wednesday morning.

After receiving the product we noticed that the Manufacturing date of the Product is of the year 2010.
                          Clearly it isn’t the latest model.

We contacted the Branch's Store Manager (Mr. Uday) immediately and he said he would look into the matter.
                          However he has been un-responsive ever since. He doesn’t answer our calls.

When we made the full payment on Monday we expected that the AC will be delivered the next day and by Wednesday it will be installed.
                          Today, it is Thursday and yet the product lies in our house packed.
                          Please look into the Matter. This is an extremely undesirable incident.

Anindita Ghosh.

Arnob

I paid in full an amount of Rs.14,200/- (in cash) to a branch of Great Eastern Trading Co.(based in Kolkata) at kanchrapara, WB, for a LG Washing Machine on 6th NOV'11 (Money Receipt No. ARN-3089/1929). But regretfully even after 10 days of receiving full payment, they have not delivered the corresponding item. I have made several phone calls to them and given them written letters in this regard and every time they come with excuses for a delayed delivery and have refused to refund my hard earned money. However they have still not delivered the item yet. Under such circumstances, please help me to resolve this situation.

I am totally agreed with you. I also had to gone through the same experience.

Great Eastern — Hiding Information and Delivery Date miss

Susanta Ghosh
                              Great Eastern Uttarpara did not inform us that they would not deliver the product on the delivery date. After the day we purchased,...

bimal_01
                              This is my first deal with great eastern and i really very unhappy of compay delivery service.30th march i was purchase a LCD TV(VIDEOCON[HURRICON MODEL]32").31ST MARCH 2011 was the delivery date,but they didn't contact with me.At 6 pm I was called them for delivery and they told me that"We are unable to delivery your product today,if you u want very urgent come our show room and collect ur product"
                              I am really surprised to hear this type of comments . Plz take a immidiate action for this type of poor sevice which I really unexpected from Great Eastern.
                              Warm Regards
                              Subimal Das
                              [protected]@rediffmail.com
                              Its really surprising.

Nandita_Biswas
                                I went to Great Eastern Trading Co at Garia, Kolkata to buy a 32" LCD in 8 instalments to be financed by Bajaj Finance. The shop sent a fax to your company and intimated me your reply over phone that Bajaj Finance has termed me as negative and so turned down my request for loan. My vehicle was earlier part financed by Bajaj Allianz and I have paid every cheque through ECS and amount has been cleared by me in Dec 2008. The shop, Great Eastern Trading, informed me that one of my cheques were bounced and so Bajaj Finance is not ready to finance me for the T.V. I want to know when was my cheque bounced. I have been issued NOC also by ICICI for cancelling hypothecation. I am a senior Govt employee who is aware of all rights and duties. I now want to know on what ground my request for finance has been rejected by Baja Finance.