[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — against an employee

garima khosla on Apr 24, 2019
I am a customer of your bank,
In kalkaji branch. An employee named dipika tondon kalkaji branch is very rude and very unprofessional towards her work. She is careless towards the customers, people wait in long ques for any deposit or withdrawl due to her negligence. She is always busy in something else but not the bank work.
She is very careless rude ineffective towards her work.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 24, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

Let us look into it for you. Please share your Account No./Customer ID, with registered contact info, complete address of the branch you visited & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have transferred excess amount of 7500 more then bill amount they are denying to transfer back through online from where they have taken money
I am Tirtha Man Lama. I would like to cancilled one assist from HDFc bank.

TIRTHA MAN LAMA
Due to not updating my current mailing address the shipment which I was suppose to get delivered from HDFC bank came through blue dart courier went back to courier office.please redeliver the shipment back to my current address which has been updated just today through net banking.
I am in bank at 10 am here bank employee not available I told it about to BM ( Aakaash phatela) all consumers are distrub about that all are waiting
Hdfc bank branch Suratgarh
From my hdfc Saving account almost 820 rupees withdrawal towards depository charges . Why they have collected? Without any intimation, Please tell to me how can get same money.
My two wheeler bharat loan agreement no. 36680644..
I am paid all the emi...
Then i will not received the bank NOC..
PLEASE solve the my problem.
I will processed further
I am a conginzatn employee. I lost my food card with balance amount of 1062 rupees. i need that amount to be transferred to my new card. also in my new card amount for this month is not credited.
Hi I had recharged my phone for vodafone network 3 days back but the transaction got failed an there is deduction of 30 rupees from my account. kindly refund the same

Hdfc Bank - against an employee