Hdfc Bank — fastag

DL 68, SECTOR 2, SALTLAKE, Saltlake, West Bengal, India
 Chanakya Gupta on Jan 21, 2020
I had purchased a fast tag from your bank, branch cj - 166, sector 2, saltlake through my savings account no. [protected]. My wallet id is chanakya gupta. Customer id :[protected], tag seq no. [protected]
20284365, hfr no. Hfr622862 - f - 1971 hr26y9887. My vehicle no. Is hr 12y 9887. Please rectify the same and send the corrected tag.

fastag

[Jan 21, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2020
Dear Customer,

Please note your Fastag has been returned from dispatch. We request you to write to us @ escalations.[protected]@1pay.in or call on[protected] for any further assistance required with regards to your Fastag status.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced request you to contact our customer care team at[protected]Toll-Free) and raise a request for the same you may also email at escalations.[protected]@1pay.in

-Nadia

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have purchased an dell laptop on 06/OCT/19in offer of rs upto 8000 cash back which supposed to credit after 90 days on my card account but its more then 100 days now and i am still awaiting for the same.

invoice no:- RSKNP1/1920/1504
invoice date :- 06Oct2019

I am attaching scanned copy of charge slip.

There were around 6 fraudulent transactions happened using my credit card online within 2hours after past midnight. I got a call from hdfc but I could not attend it as it was past midnight and hence I didn’t pick the call. All transactions were approved by hdfc bank without my consent. I am asked to pay the amount for which I have raised dispute.
My account is being debited by rs 577 and 580 today as ACH debit return charges but the company i had to pay emi took it from me from the app so why my amount was debited. Please resolve

20470