HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5538)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Saurav Sharma
Dear Sir, i am Saurav Sharma from Jalandhar. i have a QUERY kindly sort it out. i have worked with HDFC BANK from may 2005 to April 2007. firstly when i join Hdfc i Joines under HBL GLOBAL PVT LIMITED(SISTER CONCERN OF HDFC BANK) as a Sales Executive. My employee code in Hbl is S10972. after sometime in the month of April. i am promoted as a SR.Sales Officer and comes on the rolls of Hdfc Bank. then my Employee code is CS02533. FROM BOTH THE COMPANIES I DIDN'T have my provident fund yet. i am applied for two three times but didn't receive anything. kindly look in this matter and solve out my query unless i will take strict action against the organisation. kinly revert me back with an appropriate answer so that i will get my amount.kindly do at earliest as u know its already almost two years now. i am waitng for ur reply. i called on ur numbers but nobody receives the phone.also provide me ur numbers. kindly revert me with appropriate answer. i[censored] want any clarifications or information mycell no [protected]. feel free to mail at my email id. i have mailed this mail already two three times at [protected]@hdfcbank.com but didn't receive any reply .

Thanks & Regards
Saurav Sharma
E.K 163 Shiv Raj Garh Nr. Panj Peer
Jalandhar punjab 144001
[protected], [protected]
my provident fund not credited into my a/c
dear sir, i am ANIRUDDHA SAHA from ashoknagar west bengal.i have a query kindly short it out.i worked in HDFC BANK, MADHYAMGRAM branch from 7th april 2007 to 7th june 2008 as sr sales executive.my employ code is CA08982.after leaving the job i applied for my PF for two times but yet i have not got any feed back.at present i not leave in westbengal, so this is not possible for me to go several times.so kindly take positive stapes as early as possible, and give me proper feedback.my mob no:[protected], [protected].

ANIRUDDHA SAHA
424/3 ASHOKNAGAR, PO+PS-ASHOKNAGAR
PIN-743222.W.B [protected]
my provident fund not credited into my a/c

dear sir, i am DAVINDER PAL SINGH from LUDHIANA(PUNJAB).i have a query kindly short it out.i worked in HDFC BANK, SUNDAR NAGAR(0606) branch from 3rd jan 2008 to 13th oct 2008 as sales executive.my employ code is CD09280.after leaving the job i applied for my PF for two times but yet i have not got any feed back.at present i not leave in punjab, so this is not possible for me to go several times.so kindly take positive stapes as early as possible, and give me proper feedback.my mob no:[protected],[protected].

DAVINDER APL SINGH
my provident fund not credited into my a/c

dear sir, i am DAVINDER PAL SINGH from LUDHIANA(PUNJAB).i have a query kindly short it out.i worked in HDFC BANK, SUNDAR NAGAR(0606) branchLUDHIANA(PUNJAB) from 3rd jan 2008 to 13th oct 2008 as sales executive.my employ code is CD09280.after leaving the job i applied for my PF for two times but yet i have not got any feed back.at present i not leave in punjab, so this is not possible for me to go several times.so kindly take positive stapes as early as possible, and give me proper feedback.my mob no:[protected],[protected].

DAVINDER PAL SINGH
Dear Sir, i am Santosh Shinde from Baroda. i have a QUERY kindly sort it out. i have worked with HDFC BANK from may 2006 to March 2007. My employee code Business Banking-Liabilities S47918. I DIDN'T have my provident fund yet. i am applied for two three times but didn't receive anything. kindly look in this matter and solve out my query unless i will take strict action against the organisation. kinly revert me back with an appropriate answer so that i will get my amount.kindly do at earliest as u know its already almost two years now. i am waitng for ur reply. i called on ur numbers but nobody receives the phone.also provide me ur numbers. kindly revert me with appropriate answer. i[censored] want any clarifications or information mycell no [protected]. feel free to mail at my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com. i have mailed this mail already two three times at [protected]@hdfcbank.com but didn't receive any reply .
Hi to all,

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Sales executive, My Employee code was CM12683

I have resigned from the job on July 2009 but till today (completion of 7 months) I have not received the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount thrice to PF depatment Mumbai., But still not received any revert..

Kindly confirm the status of my PF ., btw i have liberty to take any action against as its my funds

Hope for the positive n early respons

Manpreet Kaur
CM12683
HDFC Bank janakpuri Branch
New Delhi
Dear Sir/Mam

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Sales executive, My Employee code was CN10081

I have resigned from the job on August 2009 but till today (completion of 6 months) I have not received the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need at the time of joining.

Hope for the positive n early response

Nisha Pandey
i am gowri i am work in hdfc bank ltd in thiruvarur emp code CG10498 work at (17-feb-2009 to may[protected] i am not recived pf i request plz sec my pf thank u
I was working with HDFC BANK LTD as a Sales executive, My Employee code was CA18524

I have resigned from the job on MARCH 2010 but till today (completion of 7 months) I have not received the cheque of my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary. and even they did not provide me PF number.

But still not received any revert..

Hope for the positive n early respons

AMIT KUAMR GAUTAM
CA18524
M-[protected]
HDFC Bank TILAK NAGAR Branch
New Delhi

HDFC Bank — Harshment of HDFC Collection agent

THILAKAR
    Sub: Harassment of HDFC Credit cards’ Collection Agent and his friend- Petition- Submitted-regarding.
    Complaint comments  Read comments [10]

HDFC Bank — Collections Calls and misbehaviour

Loveleen Bansal

My name is Loveleen Bansal.

I hold a credit card with ur bank (Card Number:- [protected])
    Complaint comments  Read comments [4]

Muthukrishnan V
    I 'm using HDFC credit card. Details given below.

HDFC Master Card
    Card # : [protected].

Address : V. Muthukrishnan
    No.74-A, Salai Road,
    Trichy - 620017

On dated 21.02.09, by way o[censored]sing above credit card, i 've put petrol to my car for Rs.1285/-. Due to some error in merchant's instrument, my card has been swapped 4 or 5 times. But the Merchant's statement shows the debit of only one time.Whereas your end debited transaction shows 5 times. Kindly revert the entry by way of this complaint and oblige.
    Wrong transaction entries
    I 'm using HDFC credit card. Details given below.

HDFC Gold Master Card
    Card # : [protected].

Address : Shaikh F. I.
    Janki Tower, 502, Nr. Akash Bar,
    Kalwa Naka, Kalwa, Thane(W)

I dropped my cheque No. 229841 ( Maharashtra Bank Mulund Branch) in drop box of H.D.F.C. A.T.M. near Mulund station on dated 2/2/2009. But when I received your credit card statement letter on dated 20/2/2009. On that statement they haveshown late fee and other charges (Rs. 700). Kindly revert the entry by way of this complaint and oblige.
    hive some full information any credit card

HDFC Bank — CIBIL Defaulter List

Shivani Shah

Kindly advise me whether CIBIL is an authorised body to black list anybody just on the basis of a complaint...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [4]

HDFC Bank — CHEQUE BOUNCE SIGNATURE DIFFERENCE is a PART of INCOME for BANKERS

Mukesh Sharma-GGN
      I Deposit approx 65K Cheque for Payemnt of My Citi bank Credit Card in Chandigarh, My HDFC Saving Account Debited next Day...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [6]

imtiaz ahamed
      I'm facing this problem twice with HDFC Bank Collection Centre based at Nelson Manickam Road. The first incident occurred on 2008 when i was deputed to a hospital project establishment in a very remote village of extreme southern part of Tamil Nadu. THe village only has two nationalised banks with ATM operations that too remains inoperative throughout the month. I was there for almost 6 months.I was not even aware of the payment due amount. On the second month a girl started ringing almost for every ten minutes harassing for the payment. She was ready to listen to the facts i was putting in. She started harasssing me that
      "she will sent guys to my residence at my nativity for collecting the payments or to make payment. she started giving commands to make the payments thru my friends and asking for their contact numbers so that she will make them pay for it "

The second incident was that occurred very recently that i was not in town and the payment due date was over. so i waited for the next month's bill to arrive to make a payment.

An by Name Kumar who claimed himself a " COLLECTOR " when asked for his designation and employee number, started abusing me for the payment. he started using vernacular slang which prompted me to reiterate back in the same slang. He started calling me early in the morning and threatened for not making the payment.

I'm using the HDFC CREDIT CARD for the past four years and making prompt payments, I had to suffer a such humiliation that they had listed my name in the defaultors list resulting in cancellation of all other banks' credit cards.

Really this BANK is becoming what ICICI BANK & CITIBANK were been in the past before learning their lessons
      The Police and the government officials will not help you because you cannot pay more bribes than the goonda banks; and because most collectors are benamis/relatives of policemen or bureaucrats. Find out the local Dada and seek his help. You are not a citizen of a straight State.

HDFC Bank — Bureaucracy

1. HDFC Bank has 3 levels of Management the Aditya Puri level, the Branch Manager Level and the Peon Level. The people who fall in between have absolutely no power and show their unhappiness with the customer by erecting bigger and bigger bureaucratic barriers.
      2. Their ATM machines have been bought in a junkyard sale. When you insert your card you hope like hell your card will pop out in one piece. The machine makes a sound like it is chewing up your card.
      3. You are supposed to be able to get upto Rs. 20,000 on your Debit Card, ATM machines routinely have a Rs. 15,000 limit.
      4. Their Investment Advisors have a average lifespan o[censored]nder 6 months in the Bank. They have now been tasked with the responsibility of handling customer complaints on the Banking side like Citibank. Unlike Citibank, the banking side of the business gives only grief to its customers. As a result instead of growing the investment side of the business, they are busy getting a earful from their customers due to shortcomings on the retail banking side.
      5. You can order a cheque book by phone with a Debit Card and a PIN but not with an ATM Card and a PIN.
      6. I had an account with the bank for almost 8 years when one official suddenly asked my what my annual income was and told me it was required under the KYC norms. I asked him if I had to produce a salary certificate or a copy of my tax returns. He said no that was not required but I had to indicate my annual income. I said in that case he should write my annual income as Re. 1. I hope his bureaucratic approach and the irony of my response was not lost on him.
      7. They do not have a Customer Service Manager with adequate authority and muscle within the organization. I have complained on over 10 occasions and each time things have never progressed beyond the standard, automated email response.
      8. Their web banking is probably the worst I have ever used. They ask you to change passwords every 3 months in the mistaken notion that changing passwords 4 times a year, enhances security. The only way they can enhance the security of the bank is by surrounding themselves with a 14 feet steel barrier. Effectively that is what they are doing by pissing their customers off. I know several HNIs that have moved on to other banks.
      9. Puri should take a look at his Mickey Mouse, shoestring operation and spend some of his profits on improving ATMs, Branch Comfort for the Customer, Customer Service, IT operations and a Complaints Manager with a Board position.
      10. ICICI Bank, Citibank and some of the smaller upcoming banks like Yes Bank, Ratnakar Bank etc will be eating Puri's lunch sooner than he thinks.

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Discrepancies in the Credit Card statement

Linsen N Mathews
        I was really pissed of with the HDFC Gold Card. Guys, please refrain from going for this card. Really sucks. I bought one...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [3]

HDFC Bank — Extra Foreclosure Charges

Nitin Anand
        My name is Nitin Anand; I am a customer of HDFC - Home Loans Account No.[protected]. I would like to transfer my loan from...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [14]

Complainant6097401
        With due respect I'd like to request that I am NIRANJAN SINGH. I was employee of HDFC Bank as CSE (Contract Sales Executive) in Patiala (Punjab.). I joined on 1 march 2006 and worked till 13 aug 2008. Ihave applied before for My P. F. but I did not get any response . My Employee code is 44433.so please Transfer my P. F. in my Hdfc Account.
        Detail:-
        Salary Account:- [protected]
        Yours
        Niranjan Singh
        Dear sir
        surender kumar worked in hdfc bank ltd. as a team leader since june2007 to july 2008 .Sir my pf account no.MH/44678/30409.Sir I sending the pf setllement form.Last Oct.2008. Sir whats the status of pf application. Pls confrom me urgently My mail id/ mobile.

Sir this is my forth complent.

Surender kumar
        Emp.CS10703
        DSM Name:- Pawan Arora
        Rohini Sec.XI delhi-110085
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Mob.[protected]/[protected]
        We are very sorry to intimate you that I had been staunch contract sales executive of HDFC bank since 4th January 2007 to April 2007.I put my resignation
        On May 2007 to my sales Manager (Mr.Kurashi) and also filled my P.F withdrawal
        Form but unfortunately I did not receive my P.F amount.
        Now I want to withdraw my P.F
        Amount in below mentioned my bank account no. I have posted contract letter,
        filled P.F withdraw form and resignation letter for further process.
        [protected]@rediffmail.com
        [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Please provide the up to date status of my p.f amount to my personal e-mail. At least we have right to know how long we will have to wait for that.

Name- Mr.Maneesh Kumar Verma
        Maneesh kumar Verma
        D.O.J-january 04/2007
        Employee code-CMO6911
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — Foreclosure charges.

Sajesh
          I visited HDFC on 14th Feb 09 & I was told that foreclosure charges are 3% effective today. Then I called customer care...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [5]

t.bhanu prasad
          i had credit card of HDFC BANK card no.[protected]. I availed the amount with in the avavilable balance which is showed on bank's mini statement.But the banker send me the bill with over limit charges and excess intrest charges, I sent a complaint to bank e-mail address, then the bank authority reversed the overlimit charges in JAN'09. But the Bank authority levyed the same was in Feb'09 bill and forcing me to pay the amount which banker showed as overlimit with all penalty. The banker doesn't concider the ministatement of my account which showed i have available balance. Due to this what iam paying the minimum balance fully cuttyig as penalty and banker will showing principle was unchanged. hence i request you please rectify my problem.
          hdfc bank credit card charges is mustly high recver exe are crimenals hdfc bank colle charges very very highly
          hdfc bank credit card charges are penalty charges are minimcharges % are colle custmer bank are very fread
          hdfa bank credit card interest are late fee are over limit charges collcet over charges
          My dear friend, pvt. banks are doing very bad things now a days, ICICI bank is the live example, they people make their customer harreshed and fool as much as they can.I was having a insurance with ICICI but its being more then 3 months still not received any police from them. And if I called on the customer care the same reply, then I submitted my complaint to http://www.consumercourt.in they gave me some suggestion, I followed them now the ICICI people are saying me that we are sorry for inconvinounse. Realy they people only wants cases against them.
          s is reference to my credit card statement, here by I bring to your notice that you have charged ' currency conversion charges ' of 3.5%, which is very high and also not charging by other banks, for example I used my ICICI bank credit card in the same country and during the same time for the same kind of expenditures, But they did not added this kind of charges. This is not the first time, I used my ICICI card in Overseas during my last many visits, I never paid this kind o[censored]n-reasonable charges. So, I feel may be HDFC bank credit cards division looting the customers money this way. Offcoarse I am paying total amount as per the statement, but I expect you return that 'Currency conversion charges @ 3.5% ' in the next statement if possible. If not, I may request you to cancel my card, Because I can not hold this kind of looting credit card. I hope positive reply.
          With regards,

Nutan Chokkareddy
            Recently I submitted all my documents to a HDFC agent (HDFC Bank Lakdi Ka Pul Branch). I submitted all the documents including BSNL Phone Bill and Electricity Bill of my own house (registered on father's name). I just asked for 50 percent of loan for Fiat Palio Sports model. I am working as a project manager and earn pretty decent income. Later, after three days of waiting period I get a call saying that my address was not verified. When I asked the reason, they told me that even though my father had authenticated, the watchman of the building had told the guy who came for verification that I come to home on and off and maybe having another home. Incidentally on the same day I had gone to stay at my brother's place who is also located in Hyderabad. So, now I am being asked to submit the documents of my brother's residence as well. I got so irritated that I have cancelled my application and going for a Public Bank. I do not understand the quality of the verification process. A watchman is better qualified that my father (advocate in High court) to give the details about me. I recently read an article, that HDFC was complaining about SBI on trying to woo the customers by setting the home loans at 8%. If this is the kind of service that HDFC is providing then frankly, I don't think they need to woo the customers, everybody will prefer SBI over HDFC. I have understood my mistake in applying for HDFC when lot of public banks are willing to lend and would also suggest others not to commit the same mistake of going to private banks. You will end up being screwed and wasting time.

HDFC Bank — Waiver of Late Fee Charges & Finance Charges Retail

PO Box No. 8654,...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]

HDFC Bank Bank Ltd - Credit Card — Statement not send to proper address

Mitul Rameshkumar Mehta
              I have not registered for email statement of my credit card bill. Bank has sent three months physical statement to me on my...
              Complaint comments  Read comments

Complainant9849824
              I tried to use my HDFC International debit card in US, but unable to do it after many e-mail interactions with bank. I'm not happy with the service the bank provided to me instead they told me that there's something wrong with my card but I got that new card in the first week of Jan'09 and I could view the bal in my account but couldnt take out cash from Bank of America ATM in US.
              I would like to highlight this to everybody to make sure that nobody will suffer as I did. If HDFC gives you International debit card then ask them if you can really use it internationally or its just in printed format.
              Roopali
              Hi Roopali,

I am in need of help.

I am currently using my HDFC Easyshop Internationa Debit Card here in the US.

I have been swiping it for grocery shopping & luncheons until recently when my friend told me to check the conversion fees & other related it attracts for every transaction.

I am unable to login into my NetBanking bcos of an expired pass. I am curious to know if you have any idea on the surcharge structure for this.

Also, I might withdraw $500 from one of the ATM's here in US. How much would i be charged?

thanks in advance.

Leone
              I agrre with Roopali. I am having the same problem with HDFC Debit cards...they are not working when used on ATMs in US. I have been following up with HDFC Bank for about an year without any results. Please send your complaint to HDFC and maybe they will act if they realize that problem is widerspread across many NRI customers.

Susheel

HDFC Bank — overcharging in credit card bill

Complainant4251412
                i shri shyama prasad shome holding a credit card no [protected] residing at 32/ 1 b khelat babu lane kolkata 700037,...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]

Aishwarya Gautam

My credit card no. is [protected] from past eight months i have been charged extra amount every month on this credit card and inspite of asking for the details they are not providing me the details of my bill and why is extra charges leived on my bill every month though no purchases made against this card for the last six months and late fee is being charged every month though no bill is sent to me on my bill continously following with the team they dont provide the bill and chaging every month late fee on my card.

Last month without informing they freezed Rs 7500/- from my bank a/c against this card i made the payment of Rs 2000/- last month they unblocked my debit a/c and again they have sent me the bill of 7000/- though the card is not being used still they have charged extra amount and when asked to customer care they dont provide any detail of the charges however my actual bill is only Rs 4000/-

I have continously saying to provide me the details and settlement of my credit card no.[protected] they are not doing the final settlement of my card and repeatedly charging extra amount of my card and they keep on calling for payment of bill without providing me the bill.

I request that kindly help me in settlement of my card i want to close this card .

Please look into it and reslove my issue as it is actually very paiful for me bear extra charges every month for no. reason.

Aishwarya

In reference to Card No. [protected] in the name of Vikas Bhatnagar, I would like to state that I got a statement in March or April '09 mentioning some outstanding due to some Bajaj allianz policy which HDFC Bank has levied the premium to me, which I have never signed or asked niether they have taken any permission from me to make this policy for me. So after examining that statement I contacted at HDFC Credit Card division, Chandigarh & explained them that I have not undergone any policy, so after a lot efforts within a week's time I finally managed to get it close that poilcy & the dues arised due to that policy was also been cleared by them & outstanding was made to nil & they confirm me also & after that I have asked to close the card as I have never used the card & dont want use also, after 2-3 days I confirm about me closure of card also which they confirmed.

Now I have been transfered from Chandigarh to Bareilly (U.P.) in MY'09 now I came to know that HDFC has sent some Hon' Lok adalat notice in which they are mentioning some accounting differences at my original address of Chandigarh. Now my complaint is that when all these were settled & card was closed why they have me summon of Honble Lok Adalat, Chandigarh. After that I have talked at Chandigarh office & they have assured me about the call from their office within 2 days on 9 Sep'09 & the reference No. of that conversation of 9 Sep'09 is [protected] but till date I have not recived any call from HDFC Bank. I have updated my phone No. with them.

You are requested to look into the matter & settle it as early as possible.

Vikas Bhatnagar
                Resi[protected]
                [protected]@zapak.com
                bhatnagar.[protected]@ymail.com
                hi all

im raj, im unable to pay the creditcard payment becoz, i dont have any job .im in searching .i got a notice from the lokadalath. is this reflect any thing serious for me.
                hi all

reply me
                raj
                chinnu.[protected]@gmail.com

HDFC Bank — Prepayment charges for transfer of loan

K Ramamurthy
                  I had availed housing loan from HDFC at the rate of 10.25%. Without informing me, they have increased to 11.50% and then brought...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [50]

Amit Bhatia
                  I am having a Saving a/c in HDFC Bank which is adequetely funded with a Fixed deposit of more than Rupees 1, 50, 000/- till december and an RTGS of Rs 1, 50, 000/- was also cleared in the month of december, The same amount of 1, 50, 000/- was in my Fixed deposit account for more than a year. the same bank charged rs 1685/- as avg quarter charges for non maintainance of funds, which was already there as stated by myself

After a continues follow up one of the manager of HDFC Bank Noida branch Ms Shikha Chawla sent me a e mail on 5th of february, that the charges will be reversed in next three working days, but as of today the same is still pending.

Presently I am working and based at Singapore and called at least more than 20 time, did email correspondence almost 15 times but I am getting no responce from HDFC bank

Some of my relationship accounts with HDFC bank are

Preffered saving bank a/c Customer ID 6208306 Karnal Branch
                  Saving Bank A/c Customer ID 21773418 Noida Branch
                  HDFC Standard Life Insurence Paid premium for 3 years
                  Personal Loan
                  HDFC Quick Remit
                  Housing Loan @ Karnal
                  Platinum Plus Credit Card more than 4 years old.
                  Mutual Funds Purchased from Karnal Branch for more than 2 Lakh

I request you to pls help me in getting my charges reversed and telling HDFC to pay for the inconvience caused to me by there mistakes, this is not the first time they have charged me wrongly.

Recently Discussed

3 hours 32 minutes ago
                    HDFC Bank
                    Suspended card and request for waive off
                    4 hours 46 minutes ago
                    IPhone 11 cashback not received
                    11 hours 1 minutes ago
                    Iphone 11 cashback
                    15 hours 55 minutes ago
                    HDFC Bank
                    amount debited but not received by receiver and also not refunded
                    18 hours 58 minutes ago