HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5747)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — freeze my salary account

rahul khaneta
Dear Team,

I Rahul Khaneta a customer of HDFC Bank . I am holding a HDFC bank's gold credit card...
Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

kunal gupta
I kunal gupta working in Ismart Global Ltd. In TTSL complaints wants to say that I didnt got a welcome kit till yet as my account had opened on 21st may, 2009 as i have already filled the form before this date.I have been suffering from the last few days and i have already complaint in phone banking and they gave me a complaint no. also...my account no is [protected] and complaint no. is DEL072416...kindly do the necessary action.

thanking you

with regargs
Kunal Gupta
TTSL complaints

Ph no.[protected]
I Reena Kumari working in Amazing Fabrics Retail India Ltd. I wants to say that I did not got a welcome kit till yet as my account had opened on 12 11 July, 2009. Please send my kit...

I Reena Kumari working in Amazing Fabrics Retail India Ltd. I wants to say that I did not got a welcome kit till yet as my account had opened on 12 July, 2009. Please send my kit...

prakash gupta

I own a credit card form HDFC bank. I have paying my minimum payment amount every month. However, due to certain curcumtances i failed to pay the payment for the month of April. I had a talk with Sapana (HDFC executive) om 22 May regarding this and i was asked to make the payment of Rs.1550 immediately. As my account was put on hold i asked her to take the amount fom my account and what ever is left amount for the minimum payment can be collected from my home. I also had a talk regarding settelment. She assured me that from the next month it will be done. All I had to do is sumit one letter regarding this to the executive, who would be coming to my home to collect money. Executive came and collected money from my parents and assured them that he would summit the frorm regarding settelment on my behalf. So we all were relaxed.

To my uttter surprise, on 31st of May I found that the amount of Rs. 18406.90 was detected from my account without any of authorisation. I am self dependent and right now I do not have any money with me. Is this the way u all treat your customer. I relied on your executive that she said me that make the minimum payment for this month and rest of the amount can be paid in montly installment for the next 8 month in the amount of Rs 2500.

This is not all, I complained regardig this all and reply that i got was shocking that how can i belive you that u had talk regarding all this. I was assured by the executive that my settlement would be done by next month and he would make the payment for that month.

Today I had a talk with priya from billing department, and she said me that the amount that has been taken canot be refunded. My question is why such a huge amount has been taken from my acount that to wih out informing me, when i had paid the last month payment and had agreed with settlement process.

Kindly give me justification regarding this. I has caused me lot of harasment, I do not have any money with me right now, as i said i am self dependent...I do not what i will be doing for the whole month. This is not the way to behave with customer.

Please kindly revert as soon as possible.

Prakash Gupta.
    s-62, sunder block
    shakerpur
    new delhi - 110092

Contact no. [protected]

I

This is in reference to Credit Card Number - [protected] in the name of Mr. Mayuresh Kamble . For past 7 months I was not receiving the Bill for which the Complaint was logged in several times at the call centre number with no response, Every time I used to get a call from a person calling from HDFC Bank using abusive and sub standard language threatening dire consequences if the payment is not paid, for this also I had lodged a complaint at Call Centre but again with no response.

The above mentioned issues were going on for some time with no resolution so finally I had spoken to Ms.Reshma at Credit Card Helpline who said that she will reverse the late payment Charges provided I paid the minimum amount due. I agreed to it and went to the HDFC Bank to transfer the amount . There I came to know that amount of Rs.25800 on 02nd October 2009 had already been drawn by HDFC Bank Credit Card Division

Although the issue was pending since long time nobody bothered to resolve the issue but were very prompt in taking out the payment from my A/c without my knowledge and authorization. This incident has left a very bad taste as per se HDFC Bank Credit Card since it violates people privacy. They should not have invaded my A/c when I was ready to pay .

I would request you to look into the matter since such transactions are not approved by RBI, as it is violation of personal privacy.

Thanking You

Your's Truly

Mayuresh Kamble

but I still unable to understand how HDFC Bank functions . At the start of your mail you have mentioned that a Bank Officer had spoken to me regarding the same issue but I haven’t received any call, either you are justifying your Bank actions or somebody lied to you.

This is what I am trying to highlight that without speaking to Customers your Bank assume lot of things . If there was an issue regarding the payment s why was your Bank not prompt in resolving those issues although it was prompt in putting the hands on my A/c.. Now lets take your claim that a Bank Officer had spoken to me I would request you to kindly provide call details about what had transpired between us.

Secondly you have mentioned about Card usage guide, what you had studied about was Bank rights I believe you haven’t studied Customer rights which states that I can file Complaints which are supposed to get resolved not to sit tight over them and then feign ignorance about Complaints, and then run around town justifying yourself till date none of my Complaints got resolved .

Thirdly the maximum efficiency to which a HDFC Bank can operate is although Rs.25000/- had been debited from my A/c your mail states that Rs.31, 618.57 is due and is still payable as on date.

I have studied the Banking Ombudsman scheme very well, and hence I know my rights your mail itself would be sufficient to prove how the HDFC Bank functions and its inadequacies.

Since the payments have been received by your Bank I would request you to activate the Card so as to form a mutually beneficial relationship.

Rgds

2 days ago by Mayuresh Kamble [send email] Still Not Done

Rgds

Mayuresh Kamble

This is in reference to Credit Card Number - [protected] in the name of Mr. Mayuresh Kamble . i had put up a Complaint several times instead of resolving the issue I a getting threating calls from goons hired by HDFC Bank, for measly amount. They constantly use absive language . The names are -- Sameera Shailh, Jyoti and her Manager from the number[protected]/[protected].
    I am highly irratated and frustrated with the attitude of HDFC Bank, I am plannimg to file a police compalint so that if anything happens to me tomorrow, HDFC Bank would be solely responsible.

HDFC Bank — LOST MY CHEQUE

Garima Jaiswal
      Dear Sir/Mam

This is a complain mail to you for regarding my Lost cheque.
      I am working in omnia B.P.O....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Barnishikha Das
      DT: 30.05.09
      • My friend and colleague Ms Tapati Nandy informed me that she has received a call from HDFC Credit Card Collection Department, Nayapalli Branch Bhubaneswar asking her to “make the payment on my behalf for the minimum amount due of Rs 2400 in an absolutely intimidating and abusive language. The concerned ladies even threatened to send a person to her house to collect the above mentioned amount.” The call was made from[protected].These
      • This call was made without any such instructions from my side and my knowledge.
      • There was another similar kind of incident on 26th of April 2009 where-in the call centre executive used abusive language when my mother received the call at my residence.
      • My credit amount due is around Rs 48000 due for which I have paid roughly Rs 57000 as interest alone.
      • Some names that have come up in these calls were
      o Ms Richa Nanda, In-charge,

May 2, 2009

To,
        Customer care
        HDFC Bank

Re: - A/C Opening (NFC Branch New Delhi)

This is regarding to complaining to you that on 12/03 I filled a form to transfer my A/C which I have in Jammu, after 15th days I get back it without any result, The name of approval officer was not there it was the mistake of bank they rectify & promise me that you will get change your address within 5-8 days .In the next 15 days I don’t get any result, in between I went to the branch 2-3 times, On third visit branch told me that it is not possible to transfer the A/C, So It is better to you to open a new A/C & close existing A/C & will get your welcome kit in 5-8 days, Now one month has been finished I don’t get welcome kit.
        Today, I got a call from courier company they asked my address for the confirmation. MY address is “J 17/35 St. No. 8 Chohaan banger Shadhra New Delhi 110053” according my supporting document which I enclose with the form. But on welcome kit it is “A 15/35 St.No. 8 Chohaan banger Shadhra New Delhi 110053”. So the delivery guy is saying that it is not possible to deliver. Today, Again I visit to the home branch & get customer ID[protected] & A/C No. ([protected]).

Now it is approx two month going to complete neither I got opened my new A/C nor address has been change. From the last two month I am not able operate any transaction & having no cash for the daily routine also what should I do, ……………………
        Give me the reason why should I use your ESTEEMED HDFC BANK.

If the branch having too much load of work the branch should not open the A/C or promise to the customer.

Hopes will get some positive result AS EARLIEST

SYED FAISAL MANSOOR
        RESPECTED SIR

I RECEIVED MY HDFC ATM CARD PIN NUMBER, DOCUMENT.
        MY ACCOUNT :[protected].WHEN I RECEIVE MY ATM DEBIT CARD.PLEASE SEND ARAMEX TRACKING NO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

BABU SAIB

HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship — regarding 3rd round of scholarship

harini

I like to know when did 3 r round of meritus scholarship will started.

Please give...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

Khan Altaf Ali
          To:

Commissioner of Police
          Pune City

CC: ACP of Pune

Sub: Complaint against HDFC Bank & Their recovery agency.

Res Sir,

I Altaf Khan, Res:Pote Building, Kharadkar Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune, want to complaint against subjected matter, the concern is as follows:

1)Recovery against by the Name Mr Amit has visited our residence befor 7-8 month approximately, when I was not at my residence, he has used very harsh words & abused my Mother & wife about the recovery of money. Due to this incedence my mother got shok & in this tention she fell down from the bus & due to this we have admitted her in the Jahangir Hospital & we have to do expence around 40 to 50 thousand.
          2)After this incedence one of lady by the Name Ms Ankita has called on 18/5/2009 up to my elder brother & shouted & scrolled on him & told him that Bank will through us on the road.
          3)After Point no 1 & 2 incedences the recovery person visited to my residence 2 times more & asked my family to send me or bank will held me in the lockup.
          4)After considering all these incedences & due to my mothers ill health also we have kept quit.
          5)On 21st May 2009 I have personnaly visited to HDFC Bank, 2nd floor, CyberNxt Building for the talk with Manager. I met up to the manager & informed all the situation & shown my willingness to pay the amount once we will see our financial condition (I.e. Due to resation we were lost the job & due to mothers medical expences.)
          6)On 23rd May 2009, we have again received call from the number[protected] & the HDFC representative has again shouted & abused me on call. We had informed him that we had conversation with Bank Manager & we will be paying the money back once we will see our financial condition & we will inform the same to manager.
          But the representative has not listen to that & told us that they will use their power rather going in to Court of Law.

Hence today 25th May 2009 we have decided to lodge a complaint against this & we went to Shastrinagar Police Station & 3.30 pm, but these people have refused to take complaint by saying, we need all people, you have not paid the money now lodging wrong complaint and all.

So we are sending this complaint to you via R.AD on anticipation that some one will lodge our complaint.

Anticipating your support.

Altaf Khan
          Hi, Mr Khan,

We read your complaint against HDFC bank, i would like to say regarding same matter, we have to pay my credit card due and loan to bank and same thing we are also loosing a lots of business due to rescission time period, we are having a few bank's C.C and since more than 5 years we are paid a time to tome all due but since a few (4) month we are unable to pay our due because of resation.

I would like to request to Altaf Khan, Pls. contact us to assist how can i solw this kind of problems with bank.

Kind regards,

Hardik N.
          Ahmedabad
          91 [protected]

Sanjay Chandrakant Dhuri
            With reference to the earlier several communications with HDFC customer care for dispute in the transaction carried out thru my above mention credit card there has been no proper reply as yet.

I would like to give brief on the entire occurrence of the event for better understanding and prompt action to be initiated.

v On 5th January 2009, I got the SMS and call from HDFC call center stating the debit transaction took place in my said credit card. It was online net transaction on 5th January 2009 thru Bharati Cellular amounting Rs. 25000/-

v On the hearing on the incident, I had immediate wrote letter and faxed[protected] to HDFC customer care stating dispute in card transactions.
            v After which I had requested to block my credit card & requested for further investigations.

v On 9th January, I received email from Reejesh K.R (Customer Service Officer) who gave assurance of investigating and intimating there are looking into the fraud took place.

v After which there has been several email and telephone follow up done from my end,

v After this incident, there are monthly statement for the outstanding was received but every time the response were matter is still under investigation and there was interest and penalty imposed for non payment.

v I have been chasing your team for prompt reply, but on 11th April 09, the email of investigation still under process was mentioned.

v On 8th May 2009, I get to know there has been amount of Rs. 27136/- has been blocked by credit card department for non payment of outstanding dues. I have immediate reported the incident to the HDFC Manager in Kamala Mills Compound were by they asked to get it resolved thru credit card department only.

v On 8th May 2009, after several follow up with Credit Card Customer Care department for unauthorized blockage of the saving account, finally the amount was released.

The entire story narrate to you shows my concern toward immediate closure of the dispute fraud transaction. If you refer to all my communication, there has been several follow up from my end were as there has been no communication given except we are still investigating the case.

I have been harassed from HDFC recovery department for outstanding dues, when I call up call center the response is we will get back to you shortly.

All said and done but my card dispute transaction is still unresolved, because of which I would request you intervene and help me to resolve.

Sanjay Dhuri,

Mob - [protected]
            i'm also facing almost same problem, anybody kindly give a solution for this.

Vinod Pawar

I have employee reimbursement account with HDFC bank and branch is Laxmi Road.
              From this account RS 15000 is debited on 02 April 09 from my account but this transaction is not done by me.

Very Important: Bank is dont have details from which ATM its withdraw

For security purpose I blocked the debit card and applied for new one.
              Kindly do the needful to get this amount back.

Account No # [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — - Local cheques clearing - I never knew it takes 3 days for a bank to clear a local cheque with the technology we have today [Resolved]

Nathan Santosh James

I have an account with HDFC bank Koramangala, I had deposited a local cheque of ICICI on Monday morning...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

HDFC Bank Bank Personal Loan — HDFC Personal Loan not disbursed [Resolved]

karthikeyan
                my name is karthikeyan chennai,

I have applied for a personal loan in the month april, they have collected...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Two Wheeler Loan — After clearance of loan not received noc

Mahesh G.
                I Mahesh G. took a Hero honda splendor loan from your ICICI bank near mayhall bus stop branch my loan no is...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ketan Shah
                Dear Mr. Datta & all concern,

Re: Credit Card No. [protected]

As per our meeting at your office on 25th May 2009 hereby I am sending this letter via email to lodge official complaint for MR. Dharamraj for Harassment & threat I had received from him.

The whole episode started for about 6 months back when your collection department started calling me for my overdue credit card amount. Firstly Ms. Kirti (. Manager) started calling me & I was answering as well as paying my dues when & whatever is available with me. I also explained Ms Kirti about my financial problems.

Sometime I was not able to make payments as I could not arrange money. Then I started getting calls from Mr. Dharamraj. He used to talk to my family members very rudely even though I was not in India & my family member has nothing to do with my Credit card dues. On one occasion he send his Executive at my home in my absence & then when he called he started abusing my family members.

When I come to know about the same from my wife I called him from South Africa & he started abusing me as well. When I complaint the same to Ms. Kirti I stopped getting the calls. After about 2 months again he started calling from Mr. Dharamraj under his senior officer Mr. Jayesh (. Manager) and same story started again. So I called to Mr. Jayesh but I think there was no action taken by his senior this time.

During this time I made once or twice payments as well despite my bad financial position due to the threat from him of harassing and abusing my family. During all this time I do receive calls to my South Africa’s Mobile no.: +[protected]. He kept calling there & abused me there in all his calls. I fear that this all happens in the presence of MR. Jayesh as I heard him in the background. But no one is stopping him. When I made complaint to Mr. Jayesh, instead of stopping him he was asking me to pay the money that’s all.

I came back from South Africa on 16th May 2009. And again on 18th May 2009 I got call from HDFC bank from Tel no[protected] from Mr. Dharamraj. This time he started his phone conversation using abusing words called “a Bhikari Paise kab dega”. This phone call was keep going until Thursday & I tried to avoid his calls as he was enjoying these abusing calls to me and my Family. Until this I was not taking his calls & abusive language seriously but when he called me on Friday 22nd May 2009 at about 8.00 Pm & started the same way & then started threatening me that if I don’t pay him he will take my family members from my house & auction them. Then I got worried and annoyed by his such language. So I called HDFC Credit card call centre & lodge a complaint (ref no. [protected]) over the phone with Mr. Anil. After lodging a complaint with him I received call from your end by Ms. Roshni (Tel No.[protected] promising me to take action against Mr. Dharamraj & concern person. She also apologized on his behalf and told me that your bank will send me an apology letter. Then I also lodge one complaint (ref no.[protected] with Ms. Viji) at your grievance cell office in Chennai.

I am writing you this email so that you can take appropriate action against this person. I hope you take this complaint seriously as this is a question of my Family’s security & your bank’s repute also at stake. I have never expected your bank can be so harsh and rude to a person who is already under financial problems. I never refuse your bank to make payment.

So on your instruction I am planning to lodge a NC with local police station, but I will wait until you take Strict action against Mr. Dharamraj or if you are not capable of doing so, I have to take some action against him what every is possible by law. His conduct and behavior with clients will not only harass us but will spoil your banks repute also.

At the same time I am also worried that if you take some strict action against him, something might happen to my family in my absence. Mr. Dharamraj has all my personal details of me, whereas I have never seen him. If any such action creates any reaction and if any unexpected incident happens to my family, I will hold HDFC Bank responsible for the same.

I don’t want this episode to go from bad to worst so that I will urge you to take immediate action. In our meeting you keep assuring me of the same, but with my previous experience with other manager level staff from your bank (Mr. Jayesh & Ms. Kirti) I have no more faith in your words. I need strong action as this is not an acceptable behavior of your staff as far as my knowledge.

I further accept and assure that all my outstanding dues will be cleared as and when time permits me. I am not delaying it purposely but forcefully. But at the same time I urge your bank to please understand my problem and try to resolve my problem by giving me breathing time and if possible some relief on my dues. If your bank does the same, would be of great help to me and my family.

Also request you to make sure that any of your action against Mr. Dharamraj does not harm me in any ways, as this quality of staff are not trustworthy and loyal to anyone & they may harm any employers repute for their personal gain and frustration.

Also please advise me, should I really lodge a written complaint with local police station against your staff and your bank for my family’s safety. I am waiting for your advise on this & will accept your suggestion with full trust.

I hope above clarification and complain suffice your bank to take precautionary action to prevent my family and also at the same time take action against your staff, to prevent your repute.

Ketan Shah
                This is really shameless...MOSTLY ALL THE COLLECTION AGENCIES AND EXECUTIVE ARE SPOILING BANK'S IMAGE..but isme sirf collection agency ki galti nahi hai...dekhnevali baat to ye hai ki bank kya soch kar inko collection ka kaam deti hai...ya i m sure ki unko bhi pata hota hai ki ye log is tarah se collection karte hai...but bank ko to sirf paisa mil raha hai usi se matlab hota hai..wo koi strict action kabhi nahi lenge...wo bas tumhari mafi mangege aur kuchh nahi..jo karna hai tumhe hi karna hai mere dost...

HBL Global Pvt Ltd. — Not received PF as yet

Shiv Kumar
                  To,
                  The Manager,
                  HR Department,
                  HBL Global Pvt Ltd,
                  Kamla Mills Compound
                  Senapati Bapat...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

HDFC Bank — REPAYMENT OF CAR LOAN A/C No. 1095246

nitin1936
                  I HAVE TAKENA CAR LOAN FROM HDFC BANK IN DEC. 2004 ALL THE EMI PAID BY ME REGUARLARY BUT LAST 8- 10 CHECQUE THE BANK SAYS...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

sujoy sinha
                  Dear Hdfc Team,
                  I have a HDFC personal Loan a/c no 12568688 which i have paid in time but some may have delayed. But your collection agent from Gillander House(Kolkata)which is your collection back office has been prejudice and arrogant with me.The Number from which they called is[protected] and they have been disturbing from past 7 days.They have said that to me and my wife some humilaiting words which cannot be digested at all.They have hurt my ego and sentiments because they are son' and daughter's without there father.They have treated me like a slumdog and said that i am incompetent to pay your debts which i am regularly paying.But i will take an severe action against them to prevent FAIR DEBT COLLECTION ACT.Please Suggest where should i go to resolve my issue.Go to a political Influence, Consumer Forum, Banking Ombudsman or Media.If i go to anywhere, i don't need to pay a single peny to your bank which i am reluctant to do.But your collection
                  agent has been blindfolded in achieveing there targets and hurting human sentiments.The audacity has been provided by the Bank which is indecent and bleeding .Please be proactive rather than reactive.

Sujoy Sinha.
                  Mobile no-[protected](Call from 4 pm to 7 pm)otherwise i am busy

Love Jain
                    I am having two loan accounts with HDFC Bank Ltd. Meerut. I have a good track record of paying my EMIs in time. The loan Account Numbers are :1586312 & 2941002 having an EMI of Rs.5270 and 3615 respectively.

Last month April 2009 I deposited a cheque of Rs.15000/- in the bank keeping in view my EMI loan payments. The bank took 7 days to clear a local cheque of ICICI bank Meerut. The bank is giving us the reason that due to elections holidays it took them seven days to clear the cheque and by that time on 7th April my EMI was due for which they applied charges of Rs.450 each on both loans EMI.

My stand is clear that due to bank negligence or unforeseen holidays like elections, I must not suffer as my intentions were to pay my EMI in time which could not be met either due to bank negligence of taking more time in clearing my cheque OR due to reasons beyond my control like elections holidays on 6th, 7th and 8th April in Meerut.

In one of similar situations sometime back this bank reversed my EMI cahrges just beacuse of their own negligence of not clearing cheque in time and putting double entries in my account that created confusion and later they had to reverse the charges. This time they are refusing clearly not to reverse the charges even when they are at a fault.

I need justice over such rash and uncaring one sided decisions. I need your direction in filing a case on HDFC bank. I also want to stop my further EMIs till the bank reverses charges.

Love Jain

HDFC Bank — LOAN CHARGES

Respected sir,

i have loan for two wheeler
                    i have deposite my monthaly premium 1612
                    at 5.1.11 date
                    but hdfc bank employ says me to you have to pay other 450 rs changes because your payment is 1 day late also in my shedule of payment by hdfc bank, in 5th date every month pls guide me for my problem

Brijesh Devani
                      An executive from the collection department of HDFC BANK - CREDIT CARDS devision is calling me on my mobile phone and landline since morning. She has called me today for more than 25 times. She uses harsh and rough language. She is not ready to listen to me and goes on talking in loude voice.
                      This feels very abusing.

There more compliants for other executives of Collection department. But since I have forwarded their compliants to HDFC Chennai office and they said, they are taking some action on those issues.

Please guide me, what should I do?

Brijesh Devanii
                      M - [protected]

mpbsan

This is Mohammed Azharuddin, I got my salary into my savings account and hdfc credit card department helded my account balance which i was due for Rs 4176/- they withhold my salary of Rs.18800/- and no proper response from their end, all my hard earned money for the month has been snatched by HDFC, If they dont provide my money back within 24 hours, HDFC bank is responsible for my death, i am submitting a copy of the sucide note to customer court and a copy to supreme court and one to my nearby police station, because i am left with no money and i dont even have the amount to get milk fir my baby. THIS IS ON A VERY SERIOUS NOTE THAT I WILL COMMIT SUCIDE IF MY AMOUNT IS NOT RETURENED BY THE BANK. i am survived by my wife and a daughter and my old parents.

Thank You.

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                          Mobspotbox.in
                          Duplicate brand item online shopping
                          (18 minutes ago)
                          Jeeves Consumer Services
                          Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                          (23 minutes ago)
                          Quikr India
                          Received money for job opportunities
                          (25 minutes ago)