HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5956)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Hari Haran
Hello Arpita,

Below is the bolded and underlined mail i got from you for last issue. And just one sorry for the inconvenience.
Again another sorry for present issue i am again facing with EXPRESS IT COURIER is that right.

I had applied for cheque book request before 10th. On 10th i got the message and mail (As below) saying that is had been dispached.

It is 17th and still not received. Does it take so much time to deliver.

EXPRESS IT COURIER does have my mobile # and can't they call me up. Why sud they say "consinee not at home".
Even if i am not there at home, someone is sure that home. Will not belive "consinee not at home".

Last time i went and collected, however this time i will not do that.

I don't want sorry, i need action. And I want to know what action was taken with proof.
Even if there is E-mail communication to EXPRESS IT, i want to be part of that.

Best Regards

Hari.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: HDFC Bank Support <[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
To: hari haran <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 3:10:31 PM
Subject: RE:'HBL=[protected]' Poor Service by the Service provider for HDFC.

Dear Mr. Hari Haran,

Seasons Greetings from HDFC BANK.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e mail dated 05/01/2009 regarding Chequebook.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Feel free to contact the nearest branch or call up our phone banking unit.

Warm Regards,
Arpita Bhattacharjee
Customer Support
HDFC Bank Ltd.

'' For faster resolution of your queries, kindly mention your Account Number/ Customer ID in all correspondence with us "

What's New? Introducing Most Frequently Asked Questions on our web-site to answer your queries.

Please visit the link https://www.hdfcbank.com/common/customer_center/account.htm
Disclaimer :
The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify
the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this message or any
accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or
alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of
this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Regd. Office : HDFC Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai - 400 013.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
From: HDFC BANK <[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
To: "[protected]@yahoo.com" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:24:47 PM
Subject: Account Chequebook - Despatched

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your personalized chequebook for Account No. [protected] has been despatched to your mailing address provided to the Bank.

The despatch details are as follows:

Courier Name/Post: EXPRESS IT COURIER

Despatch Date: 10/01/2009

Airway Bill No./Reference No.: HBS[protected]

Website address of the Courier: www.expressitnet.com

For any clarifications:
Email us - [protected]@hdfcbank.com
Call us - To get our PhoneBanking number in your city click here
Call us at PhoneBanking - To get the number of your city/state click here

We are committed to providing you with the world-class service that you deserve. Thank you for choosing to bank with us.

Warm regards,

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:01:41

HDFC — About to Despatched

My credit card Des patched from Express IT as date on
03/11/08 and AWB- H[protected] but now i have no Received
What the problem plz tell me. My contact no is [protected]
Everything about this bank is rt. I am one the person suffering because " i am customer of this bank". My fault is i did not close my Credit card account. I never used card but i need to pay now. They blocked my account & they are not responding properly. I am moving to court. If any one suffering please let me know. So that i can raise this issue in court.

HDFC BANK CHEQUE BOOK — CHEQUE BOOK NOT RECEIVED

CN NO. 0416255 DT. 17/3/9 DOCUMENT SENT THROUGH FIRST FLIGHT COURIER AND REPORTED THE SAME DELIVERED TO ME BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED .

PROSENJIT ROY
I have run my current a/c no.[protected] at surendranagar branch. I have not used net banking service till 1 year therfore my password has been expired. so, i will request you to reset my password and reply me on my e-mail adress or postal adress.
I have applied for net banking password in mumbai mahalakshmi branch, bhulubhai desai road. FOR my a/c no- [protected] HDFCBANK, KASTURUBA MARG ROAD, BANGALORE. I REQUESTED SEND THE SAME TO MY PRESENT ADDRESS.

FLAT NO-604, SEA QUEEN PLAZA, PLOT-1A, SECTOR-4A, KOPARKHAIRANE NAVIMUMBAI-400709.MOBILE-[protected].BUT IT HAS DISPATCHED BANGALORE BRANCH. TO MAKE THE MATTER CONVENIENT PL.ARRANGE TO SEND PASSWORD MY NAVI MUMBAI ADDRESS.
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION,

REGARDS

BIRAJ KUMAR RAY [protected](M)

HDFC Bank — Cheque Book not delivered

I requested for a cheque book through phone banking on 5/30/2011, but HDFC bank sent a email stating cheque book is despatched on 5/31/2011, but till today i have not received a cheque book, on complining the same HDFC has failed to take action on courier company and in turn asking me to give stop payment for the cheque and request for new cheque book, and courier company has called and they are telling someone called Rathava has received the cheque book at my mailing address. I would like to state that there is no one by that name in that address, and whenever i call they are giving false reply's. When i tried phone banking in stopping the said cheque, hdfc bank executives transfer to different departments and disconnecting the call before i could complete. This has caused huge problem for me i was supposed to issue a cheque for some urgent thing this is causing huge problem for me, this needs to be sorted out and bank needs to compensate this to me.

my contact number is [protected]
Vijay
Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank Mutual Fund — money not received for redemption given on 2nd Jan 2009 [Resolved]

Mitesh Girish Sampat

My name is Mitesh Sampat and I have investment in HDFC Mutual Fund-Cash Management Scheme - Liquid...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

HDFC Bank Bank Debit Card Charges — ATM CARD [Resolved]

MANINDER SINGH
    The detail of communication with between HDFC bank is given below.
    They are trying to make me fool...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Jojo Jacob
    I had taken a ULIP policy from HDFC Standard Life Insurance. I was misguided by the agent. He showed me wrong illustration and did not tell me about the very high allocation rates. After paying 1500 for some months, I decided to surrender my policy. I submitted an application to their Maninagar (Ahmedabad) branch. Even returned the policy document. They did assure me that that there would not be any deductions from my account any more. I again visited the office after two days to re-confirm it. He re-assured me. But HDFC took out 1500 from my account on 16/01/2009. This amounts to fraud.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:01:39

Hdfc Bank — PF A/c Status [Resolved]

Rajiv Jain
      Dear Team,

My PF A/c # is MH/46135/11710 & My EMPloyee ID was R1677,
      Request you to kindly provide...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (26)

Complainant3942926
      I recently approached HDFC for repayment of my existing loan by transferring the balance to another bank. As I am a floating rate customer, I should not be charged pre-payment charges. However, HDFC still has charged me pre-payment charges on the pretext that prepayment charges is not applicable only if you repay out of your own funds.

SBI has recently lost a case in the supreme court for charging prepayment penalty on balance transfer. But, our financial institutions simply refuse to learn from mistakes.

Please suggest/help.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:11:42
      Please See the below article:

No prepayment penalty on home loans on floating rate, RBI says June 7th, 2012 | Author: sushmita

No prepayment penalty on home loans on floating rate, RBI says
      Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has taken the decision that banks cannot impose foreclosure charges or prepayment penalty on home loans on floating rate. The order is to be implemented with immediate effect.

The 5th June circular mentions that RBI warned banks to strictly follow the instructions. The apex bank thinks that removal of foreclosure charges and prepayment penalty on home loans would reduce rate discrimination between existing and new borrowers and competition among banks and hence result in finer pricing of floating rate home loans.

Even before RBI had come out with such a circular, banks including State Bank of India and Axis Bank Ltd did not charge any prepayment fee or foreclosure charges, but there were a few banks that continued to do so.

Says Kiran Telang, chief financial officer, ABT Capital Advisors, a Mumbai-based financial planning firm, “Now that all banks will have to follow the guideline, this move will give all borrowers the option to move to a lower rate with the same bank or possibly would also allow you to switch to another bank.”

After the last policy rate cut in April, lending rates came down on various types of retail loans. A lot of banks reduced their base and benchmark prime lending rates (BPLR), making home loans slightly cheaper.

For instance, Federal Bank Ltd reduced its base rate by 20 basis points, while Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, ICICI Bank Ltd and IDBI Bank Ltd reduced their base rates as well as BPLR by 25 basis points each.

Hari Krishna
        I'm keep on resetting the password and HDFC Sec sending it through Expressit. But i never recieved it. it is reverting back to HDFC Bank. This is happening in visakhapatnam area. I really why is this happening like. Trying for third time and if it is the same again. I am not left any option than proceeding further to legal action
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:01:32

KINGSUK KUNDU
          I have been using my HDFC Credit Card for the last 3 years. I am the sole earning member of my family. I have my Mother, Father, Sister and Wife who are dependent on me. My Sister got married recently where a lot of expenditure had to be incurred by me including loan .Now she has got separated from her husband and is now financially dependent on me.
          Due to such unavoidable circumstances I am not being able to pay the current monthly payment since December 2008 the outstanding for which stands at Rs.74, 000/- approx.
          For the last 1 month I'm receiving Life Threatning Phone Calls and abuses on my Office Phone Numbers[protected]/[protected]. The calls are being made by Sukanto Das & Ms.Gupta, Collection Agents of HDFC Bank from the phone number[protected]. They have been calling my Office Colleagues and abusing them in slang languages. They have even called my Office HR (Mr.Rajat Grover) and abused him which may put an adverse effect on my job.
          They are even threatning to visit my home at Dumdum where my Wife who is pregnant is staying alone. If any Physical/Mental Harrasment is done at my Residence, it can cause terrible danger to her life.
          I humbly request you to kindly look into the same as I'm undergoing tremendous mental pressure and also fearing Physical Torture.
          For the last 3 years I have been paying my bills diligently and also trying my level best to pay off the current dues at the earliest. Sincerely request you to look into the matter.

Thanks and regards,
          Kingsuk Kundu,
          Yes Bank Ltd.,
          19, Camac Street, Kolkata - 700 019
          Phone # [protected] /[protected]/[protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:01:16

HDFC Credit Card — Abusing & threatning calls

I have HDFC cerdit card of limit Rs. 20, 000/-. Im using this card since 4 years & regularly paying the payment. Now I was ill for last 1 1/2 month so that I couldn't able to pay. Now I request the bank that I need about a month or month and a half to repay or settle the balance, the calls Im recieving from the bank are threatnig, apart from that, they have been using very abusive language. Kindly Help me. Thank you.
          Vijay
          i amrik singh is holder of HDFC credit card no [protected] and using this card since 2004. i m only earning person of my family i have my wife and two childern. In past my business was good and i was using my card regular basis but due to some share market fall and some my personal finnancial problem i m not in postion to make the payment of card even minium amount due since march 2009. every time i request to collection excutive give me some time i will clear the amount when my position will be ok. but a ladies calling from the behalf of HDFC chandigarh is using so abusive language to me and my wife on my phone that i cant explain, i m very soft heart person and never heard this type language due to this i am feeling very bad and i m in too much mentally tension. i never think i have to hear this type abusive language. please do the needful. i am not a defaulter and dont want to be defaulter. but in life a time comes

amrik singh
          1869/2 phase 10 SAS Nagar Mohali

I am having HDFC credit card no [protected]
          due to some problem i could not pay the amt of July 09 after that i got threatning calls from bank from Ms AKRITI when i reported to Mr Ashish collection manager he assured me not to give any call in future again but after few days 4 persons came to my previous residence & threatened to my neighbour for me i again reported to Mr Ashish but he denied to any such event, after 2/3 days those persons again visited my previous residence but the situation is same.today i complained customer care of the bank & on the same day 10/9/09 two persons in evening again visited my previous residence & threatened to my then neighbour as they repoted to me.

Now pl do the needful & take the necessary action to let them know how to behave with customer

I believe you will do needful.

Vinay Singh
          cc no.[protected]

MANISH KUMAR

I worked for Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd, The thing is Accenture have
            submitted my PF documents 8 months back. But still I haven't get my PF
            amount.
            Please find the details as shown below------>
            PF A/c No. : MH/BAN/44678/24922
            Name : Manish Kumar
            Address : : G-38, D.D.A. Flats Ajmeri Gate,
            Delhi-11006.
            Contact No : [protected] / [protected]
            Bank name & A/c.No : Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd..(H.D.F.C.Bank)
            Please help some one on this.

Thanks & Regards
            Manish Kumar
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:49
            Dear Team,

I was the employee of Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd. I had left the Origination on 31st may 2008 due to merger after that I had applied for my PF amount on 1st of June 2008 and I kept on following the same with my corporate Office via mail

Now the status was received that” Your PF form has been sent to RPFC Office & you would have to contact with them”…

So you are requested, kindly suggest what I may do on this matter as after several months, have not received any status on the same

Please do revert as soon as possible!!

Hoping for kind support

Ritika Rathore
            Indore 452001
            PF No –MH/BAN/44678/17256

Mukesh Kumar
              Dear All Exixting customer.
              I have taken loan from citi finanace as Two Wheeler loan in April-2007. my loan account no[protected]. i have paid all the EMI with Extra 2 installment in cash. but thay are saying this receipt not belongs with our bank. you have paid short payment . i swap my ch. but tey deduct from my account and now call everyday pay your installment . i am very fedup. i don't know how to treat with this bank.

if you have any advice for me please mail me.
              thanks
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:45

Two wheeler — Wrong commitment

Good evening sir
              this is to inform that i have availed a two wheeler loan from patiala branch. i have applied an amount of Rs 25000/-. your executive told me that your loan is Rs 25000/- Sanctoined but when i read your schedule the amount is Rs 25500/- Your executive fraud me pls correct the amount. and sent me my new schedule

Hdfc Bank — Amount Deducted(ATM) from My Account [Resolved]

Renu Kumar

its my account number [protected], i got deducted Rs 10, 000 from my account while i was trying to...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Hdfc Bank — No Role Of HR Department [Resolved]

Complainant6282050
                I am a student, doing PGDM(PM&HRD). My elder brother is working with HDFC Bank. Recently HDFC's Country Head HR,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (129)

santoshcool11
                Even after paying my complete dues for credit card they have not deleted my name in CIBIL list, even after many reminders there is no positive response from the bank.

My Details ARE AS UNDER

Chq no. 527207
                Credit card no. : [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:37:56
                Dear Sir
                I registered complaint against my cridit card. Some Royel Sundaram has been traced sum of Rs.3999=00 with out my permition . Iwas not done any written or oral agrement between me and this company.Plz enquire and rectify ther case, and deduct the said amount in my account.

Hdfc Bank — fraudlent by bank on loan against property. [Resolved]

cookie
                  Dear sir.
                  As on behalf of my client a loan of 30 lakh was sanction on loan against property from hdfc bank ltd bhandarkar...

ROHIT SUMBLI
                  kINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.I HAVE OPENED NRI ACCOUNT IN BURDWAN BRANCH IN WEST BENGAL BEFORE 2 MONTHS.I HAVE RECIEVED THE PIN THREE WEEKSAGO BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE WELCOME KIT TILL NOW.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.

ROHIT SUMBLI
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:00:04
                  NON RECEIPT OF WELCOME KIT
                  kINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.I HAVE OPENED ACCOUNT IN 1 month .
                  customer id 33253232
                  acc number [protected]
                  u r two packet same address delivery
                  but wel come kit return

HOUSE NO -4 TYPE -1 SECTOR -6 R.K PURAM

KULDEEP SINGH NEGI
                  sorry to say u that i have already changed add to guwahti and my present add is C/o-dijen das
                  kharghuli hills.(near kharghuli post office).guwahti-781004 assam.For further correspondence pls use the above mentioned add.

thank you.

kuldeep singh negi.

HDFC Bank — Didnt recieve the WElcome KIt

This complain is against the Person named Foram Pareek who is working in HDFC Ghatkoper mumbai & helped me to open an account with HDFC.It has been a month now & i havent recieved my debit card & the welcome kit.
                  Though i have reminded her several times for the same still there is no appropriate action being taken by them.
                  kINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.I HAVE OPENED savings ACCOUNT IN Boring road patna BEFORE 3 weeks.I HAVE got message on 30 march but I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE WELCOME KIT TILL NOW.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.

Ajaya Kumar Kavala
                  NON RECEIPT OF WELCOME KIT
                  kINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.I HAVE OPENED ACCOUNT IN 1 month before.
                  customer id 48247785
                  pls send it again. My full. Address is ' House No. 12 vill-Kisera mazra Nagar pukhra, Post- Gandhroli, Tehsil-bilsi, Distt-Budaun (U.P) Pin 243724.
                  RAJESH KR. PANDEY, mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.I HAVE OPENED D MAT ACCOUNT IN RAIGARH BRANCH IN RAIGARH(CHATTISHGARH) BEFORE 2 MONTHS.I HAVE RECIEVED THE PIN THREE WEEKSAGO BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE WELCOME KIT TILL NOW. I WANT TO RECEIVED MY KIT AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS. MY OFFICE ADDRESS IS: SHOP NO.48 1ST FLOR KRISHNA COMPLEX, NEAR HDFC BANK IN FRONT OF GANGA NARSHING HOME CHAITANYANAGAR, RAIGARH(C.G)-496001. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF WELCOME KIT.

Hdfc Bank — deficiency of service [Resolved]

Complainant4221812
                    From January 3, 2009

Mrs. Theresa Jacqueline

To

Grivance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Rakesh
                    To

All HDFC Bank Customes - who are holding hdfc credit card

My Salary Account was on hold agaisnt my crdit card due 21000/- by Rs 35000/- which was my hard earning salary,

Please make sure to withdraw immediately after getting salary credit card, HDFC Bank will cheat at any point of time by holding your salary without informing you against your credit card dues, this is Bank was recently merged with Centurion Bank, which was having lot of default cases and corruptions, According to to survey HDFC WILL CLOSE THEIR OPERATIONS BY BANKARUPTSY, makesure to wakeup before theft of your harden money.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:48
                    HDFC Bank is a THUG. I dont understand how without the customers consent they can hold a salary account. My whole salary has been kept on hold and further they have told me to clear another 12k due on my credit card or else they will keep my account on hold. This is only possible in a country like our. I think its high time these rules are reviewed so that family people like us do not suffer

Complainant8712569
                      My name is Nawal Kishor; I worked with HDFC Bank Ltd. as a CSE between May 01, 2007 to November 12, 2008.
                      My First Steps was:-
                      I was got an Intimation of Resignation from the job on September 12, 2008 to Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027) Than I had resigned from the services on November 12, 2008. I was worked in e-Commerce Solutions (Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027). My dues are left i.e my last month salary and PF due.
                      My Relationship Manager was Anmol Kumar (Anmol.[protected]@hdfcbank.com). He forced me to leave the job. Do something for my salary dues otherwise I will take some strict action against to all. Because up to till date I have no PF A/C no. And I have no receive my salary and PF

My Exiting Details :-
                      Name : Nawal Kishor
                      Emp Code : 51820
                      Post : Contract Executive ( CSE) for Two Year

Pls action for this and reply me on nwl.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:11:20
                      No Comments

HDFC BANK LIMITED — Salary not reacive

I am Abhishek Bhardwaj employee of HDFC bank in marketing sector.
                      I was appointed on 10 Oct 2008 as a Contract sales Executive.
                      I.P. extention branch in Delhi. My job code is CA 18361.

I worked with this bank till 17 november 2008.
                      The matter is that i didn't receive my salary yet.
                      Which i am legally liable to get.
                      My one months salary is RS.8500
                      And my 1 months and 7 days salary is remain which is not given by departmet.

So my request is that my seniors are not helping me in this regard. So i want to get my salary.

Thanks.
                      Muself Subrata Rout, I was working with HDFC bank Ltd in Sambalpur branch, Orissa as a sales executive. My CSE Code was CS08071. I joined in 1st October 2006 and i worked upto 31st August 2007. I have completed all my formalities to get back my prvident fund with Mr. Akshay Padhy (DSM). till date i have not received my PF amount. Please do the needful.

Subrata Rout
                      CSE Code: Cs08071
                      Orissa
                      my self prakash singh chauhan.I was working with HDFC bank LTD in Dwarka branch.As a sales exe.my cse code was CP08935. I joined in 21.10.08 and i worked 20.12.08 my termination date was 20.12.08 till date i have not recived my salary amount .Please do the needeful .waiting for your reply or got no obtion than??????
                      I do not recive my salary& pf.my e.codeis-58416.
                      Myself Sandeep Sharmat, I was working with HDFC bank Ltd in Ambala Cantt branch, Haryana as a sales executive. My CSE Code was CS32067. I joined in 12 Jan 2010 and i continued my job . I have completed all my formalities but i dinnot received my salary 8th march i m very upset i belong to middle class family so please do the needful.
                      Sandeep Sharma
                      CS32067
                      A/C NO..[protected]
                      Mobile no is [protected]

HDFC BANK , RAJOURI GARDEN, DELHI — PF not received

HI
                      I m Akhilesh Kumar Kushwaha worked in HDFC BANK as a Sr. Sales Officer from Sep'06 to May 08,
                      my employ code is CA07796, i just want to know how can i get my pf.
                      My email id is.......... a.[protected]@yahoo.in
                      My contact no. [protected]
                      Thanx for your reply
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank Bank - Nagercoil Branch — Cheating to issue the amount found in Account - False Information as Insufficient Balance [Resolved]

Complainant9646379
                        Petition before the
                        Hon. Prime Minister of india

Petitioner: -

T.Hubertson
                        Present...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Priyanka Kumari

I was working in HDFC Bank at Dewas (M.P.) Branch at the post of Sales Executive. My joining Date is 11 Aug 2008, and my Business Code is CP07773. Sir I have informed that I have been terminated in October 2008 by Sales Manager Mr. Vivek Goad. So I stopped to do work since 23rd Oct 2008, but sir I don’t have got my salary since now. And I don’t have found any type of document of termination by the Bank. I have worked three month and It have gone five month and I don’t have got my Salary. Sir due to ID proof I was unable to open my Salary account. But in October I had my pan card. So I wanted to open my Salary account so that I can get my Salary. But my Sales Manager has told you are terminated. So you can’t open your Salary account. I will provide you Salary through pay order. Sir since 23rd October. My sales Manager is committing again and again your Salary is coming in Next week. But since now I didn't get. now days when I called up to my Sales Manager then he talked roughly. Sir I have had to face economical problem due to my Salary. So I contact to HR Office for my Salary and I have surprised I don’t have been terminated. My resignation letter has been send there whenever I didn't sign my resignation letter. My sales Manager is sending them false resignation letter and doing wrong with me. Sir already I have discussed about Salary with my Branch Manager also. But he didn't take any action and he didn't response to me. He has told you are working in Sales Department. So I can’t do anything. But Sir I was working for Dewas Branch (M.P.) So he must have cooperated But he didn't do also. So please do the needful action against this matter. This is kindly request to you to solve my problem and justice my matter.

PRIYANKA KUMARI
                        Business Code: CP07773
                        Address: 175/B Badridham Nagar
                        Dewas (M.P.) 455001
                        Mobile: [protected], [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:28
                        Loking for back office and operations jobs in HDFC BANK.
                        Post for back office /office Excutive jobs in HDFC BANK.
                        at lucknow.