HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

This is ramesh babu

I have a policy of hdfc standard life insurance
policy no:11410548

send...
hello sir,
i have received my credit card but till now i didn't get my credit card pin number so i request u...

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have been holding a credit card of HDFC Bank. Now I m having a problem of login to Credit Card Account. Neither I can login to card account nor get registered to account as new user, when I try to register to the same account, I get a messege like "CARD ACCOUNT ALREADY REGISTERED". i have registered a lot of complaints to Customer Care against this case, but no body is taking it serious, they always promise me to resolve this problem in next 24 hours. I have been following them for around 45 days,
Kindly get this problem resolved as soon as possible. My Card no is - [protected]. Kindly take the neccessory action.

HDFC Bank Credit Card — Credit Card Login Problem....

Dear Sir/Mam,

my card number [protected] effective from 12/08. despite my requests tohdfc bank coromangala branch I have not yet receviced the ATMpinNUMBER. Would u do some thing to issue the ATMPIN NUMBER
dear sir,
I could not able to register new user id . Ityped allcorrect details card no, pinno everything.after sum bitting details its replies your card, expiry, pin details not correct. My card no is [protected].kindly take necessary step to solve this problemfor further transaction.

chokalingam subramanian
HDFC Credit Card Complaints - Login Problem
View all HDFC Credit Card complaints
HDFC Credit Card
Posted:[protected] by Uma Shankar Sharma Send email

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am having an account with HDFC and also i am having some Rs.4000 due for my 2 wheeler loan account.But till date nobody has not yet informed me suddenly they are freezed my account.I am ready to pay the amount before that i need the proper communication.My Loan A/c No.1754671.Kindly do the needful.

Vinayagam.K
    i was paid all the dues with settlement of my two-wheeler loan a/c no 90117259, that the amt is rs 16000/-, paid on dated[protected]Receipt No :[protected] & i was received the settlement letter that it mentioned we will arrange the NOC for the same in 20 working days after receiving the payment but i don't received NOC, i need my NOC urgently for the above said loan a/c, kindly do the needful, i shall be very thankful to u for this act of kindness

from:-
    Gurinder Singh Gill
    my two loan is due to last 5 to 6 yearcheck & mail.me can i finished s plz

I have an account with HDFC Bank,
      on 8th OCT 2008, I tried to use HDFC Visa card in an ICICI
      tried to withdraw...
      We hereby inform you that i am hdfc credit card holder having credit card no.[protected].
      We already...

Dear Concern,

I would like to draw your attention towards the D-activation of my credit card Titanium No. [protected] on the eve of Diwali without informating me. While purchasing petrol from petrol pump cards says " PICK UP" means i have picked this card some where.

Although i have not received Platinum card from the bank but I have received statement for the same for Rs.9430.74.

Is this is the services of India's largest co-operate bank (HDFC BANK) ?

Warm Regards,

Devinder Bhatia,
      Chief Manager,
      Reliance Retail Ltd.,
      15th Floor, Gopal Dass Bhawan,
      28, Barakhamba Road,
      New Delhi - 110001
      M-[protected]
      Please activate my card no [protected]
      Dear
      concern,
      Please activate my card no -[protected]

Sushil Kumar Mallik
      Mob-[protected]

Illegal withdrawal of money from my account through citibank ATM - without my knowledge
        I am Pooja Bhagwat, salary account holder with HDFC Bank ( S R nagar branch, hydrabad ), i m staying in bangalore, i was just shocked on 2nd oct 2008, when someone has used my account and withdrawn money through citibank ATM, at that time i was having my ATM card with me and i was in my office. someone has withdrawn an amount of Rs.7, 500/- and left my account with a balance, equivalent to NIL.ii have given complaint to jpnagar hdfc bank, jpnagar police station, indiranagar police station then again i gave complaint to hdfc investigation depertment at Airport road, bangalore, but still after 1 months they are unable to give me any of the details, investigation team assured me that they will provide me footage(web cam in atm snap)who has done transaction, but till now nothing is happened. i want that money to be refunded in my account at the earliest ( without any delay ).otherwise i have to fire complaint in cousrt against HDFC bank.
        Illegal sing on Insurance paper and Processing Fee form
        I am Devinder Kumar, I have taken a loan for Rs. 165000/- from HDFC bank and I received only Rs. 160473.. Loan A/c No. is 14046792 The DSA assured me that the bank will charge processing fee @1.5% and I also signed the paper with @1.5% processing fee. I am shocked when I received the money after deducting processing fee @2% and insurance amount. I never signed the insurance paper. I don’t know my insurance paper and processing fee form signed by DSA or HDFC bank staff. I have already taken 3 loans from other banks and never signed the insurance paper and they don’t deduct the insurance amount.

I have a simple question that if I signed the processing fee form with @1.5% then how bank can deduct processing fee @2%. If they want to charge processing fee @2%, they will reject my current loan kit and signed it again.

I have already called to Mr. Raj Bahadur (Manager) DSA (First Global Relation Pvt. Ltd., 2274, Basement, Hudson Line, Near Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009).

Plz. Give me the resolution otherwise I will not pay any EMI.

Can anybody from HDFC customer service person help me? I am really shocked & I am waiting for the positive reply from HDFC customer service.

This is not a matter for money, this is a matter for fraud.

HDFC Bank — Money illegally withdrawn from my account

My latest account statement shows that half my balance has been stolen by the bank showing it as an account transfer. The account reduced from Rs. 79,000 to Rs. 39,000 by this transaction. I would like to take action agai nst the bank. Can you please suggest steps for the same?

HDFC Bank — E-STATEMENT [Resolved]

I request you to please my send my monthly Hdfc credit card statement by post as well as by e-mail.
          My HDFC Credit...
          I am an HDFC customer from bangalore having two account and a creditcard.From 25-Oct-2008 onwards i am unable...
          This is to inform you that ATM of HDFC Kondhwe Khurd branch failed to disburse amount when I had tried to withdraw amount...
          I started my career in HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD in jan2006 employ no-P06307, i got promoted to hdfc cse by may 2006...
          I have ordered devnetjobs organization job posting worth $45 and I have received the confirmation from the vendor 2co.com...

Name : ARVIND R GAUTAM
          Account No : [protected]
          I have deposited an cheque on date 23/10/2008, Amount Rs 43297.00 which cheque number - 119466 dated-22/10/2008 Bank name - HSBC, Gurgaon on South Extension part-2 ATM drop box. But till the time balance is not reflected in my account. Regarding same i have logged a complaint also which number is[protected] dated 30/10/08. but till the date i haven't get any response fron HDFC officials. I have called your customer centers many times but till the time i haven't receive any satisfactory response from them.After logging complaint on 30/10/08 yours officials says they will contact me within 2 days but its not happened. I called them again many times but no response. On 03/11/2008 time 12:23 PM i called HDFC customer care then Mr Indra told me someone from Branch will be call u within 2 hrs but its not happens.

I 100% Agree to Rajneesh, HDFC is the worst Bank to deal with.

I had a Gold Credit card with HDFC Bank and that A/c was opened in Dec 2006 up to April 2007.I had taken around 26K in total from the bank of which I Paid them around 16K. I was not getting my statement so I told them to give me my receipt other wise I will not make the payment and I didn’t pay in May 2007 they levied Charges around 3-4K as penalty and then started harassing me.

Two women called in Aug 2007 and Abused me I asked them why are they talking to me like this and they said "Aap to Chor ho aap jaise logon se aise hi Baat ki jati hai" .I called customer service and Complained about the same and they promised me that there will be no further call like this again. Those two women called again after 15 min (I was ok that I have filed a complain and HDFC will take some action internally)but to my surprise they told me “Jitna Rona hai ro lo Payment to hum nikalwa hi lenge” also they threatened me that people from recovery would come to my home and indirectly she threatened me that “you know how recovery people deal when they got to someones house” she said How would you feel “Jis mohale mein aap rehte ho wahan aap ki beijati ki jaye” to which I was totally Scared.

After that I asked them to close my card and settle the card that was in September 2007. They closed the card and said in order to escalate the process of Closure I must Pay them Rs.3, 300 . I did the same and made a payment of 3, 300 on September 29, 2007 also they asked me to cut the card in 4 peaces and send it to the Chennai office and I followed the same, After that no Calls in the month of October.

In the month of November2007 they called me again and they said you have not made your payment on time I told that they have requested to settle my Card an asked for the final payment and they told that no process or initiative has been taken and the money I had paid was just the months closing target and the person miscommunicated to get the money out of my Pocket .so I requested them to make Final settlement documents and tell me how much I need to pay then only I will make further payments.

The bank sent two people. Mr. Amit Singh (Mobile no.[protected])Deputy Manager Management and Mr. Ranjeet to settle the A/c.(Card).and they made me speak to Mr. Aman Malhotra who is Manager Debt Management .On that day my statement showed dues of 33, 000 where my credit limit is only 30K also to remind that as per my calculation I had already paid them around 26, 000 till that Date .They agreed to settle my A/c for 19, 000 of which Rs.3, 300 had to be paid then and there and rest Rs.2, 614 in another Six instalment and I agreed to the Same, they gave me a written record for the same and told me that they will send the originals through Courier .If Any one wants to Check I can show the transaction in my Bank Saving A/c that I made 6 payments on the first of every month and throughout these 6 months I kept asking for original papers and they assured me that they are calling from Rajauri Garden and my papers are Ok and they tried to send me the documents 2 times but I was not at home So I gave them an address to a General Store that is open from 8am to 9pm to deliver the documents but they didn’t .On further inquiry they informed me that no one was there that was a shock for me as the shop opens everyday .So they lied to me .

I kept paying the instalments on time, when I had to make my last payment I got suspicious and so I went of my own to Rajauri Garden where the bank employee told that my A/C shows a settlement of 27K to which I disagreed and showed the documents and they told that it was not a Valid document. I called Mr. Aman Malhotra (Manager Debt Management ) and he said that he was busy in an meeting and will revert back later to which he didn’t .I tried calling him Many a times but he never picks up my call his Mobile number is [protected].I even have a message saved in my Inbox that he had sent saying that he will call me later .

Any ways Since I too work in a BPO so I tried to contact my manager as I had a fear that HDFC will block my savings A/C .My Manager who has worked in a Collecton center earlier suggested that I must make the payment for the instalment to avoid being a default. So I did the same and made my last payment on May31, 2008.
            Later again bank started calling me and told that the payments are not being made on time to which I disagreed and told that I have made all the payments and now according to me there are no further dews to which they disagreed and sent an employee for collection .I showed the person all the documents and told him in detail where I was coming from. The person spoke to his supervisor and told me that the collection agent have been playing with me.

Further in the month of September I once again started getting calls from the Bank from Mr. Raj(he said his name is Rajshekhar) and he asked me to make payment to which I disagreed and told him that I am not going to make any further payments . After a few days I went to withdraw money from my HDFC Saving A/c and I got to know that my A/c has been blocked and on inquiry was asked to contact the credit Card division.

I had to be in the Rajauri Garden once again and I spoke to Mr. Raj in person. He took Rs.600 Cash and they withdrew Rs.1900 from my Savings A/c and he informed me that who so ever and what so ever department that was dealing with me had given me false information and told that He will call me later .I kept calling him throughout the month and he kept telling me that its bank holiday, closing, Gandhi Jayanti, Dusshera, Diwali and reasons like that.

Yesterday(November 1, 2008) I got a call from a Ms. Ritu (Landline No.[protected] saying that I have not paid money on time to which I told her the whole story to which her response was that she doesn’t care a damn and she wants me to pay the money .I asked her for the dews and she told that I have to pay Rs.30, 000 to the bank.

According to my Calculation I took 26, 000 from the credit card, till date I have paid Rs.47, 000 towards the same and the bank still says that I have to pay 30k.

I just want to ask is there an end to this?

The bank is not ready to give me anything in written for any transaction or dealings, they just keep calling and keep on harassing me.

Any person who wants to join me or can suggest me as what needs to be done is welcome to write to me at sk.[protected]@indiatimes.com
            I agree with you. HDFC Credit card is the worst credit card.

I too am fighting HDFC credit card for false charges debited to my account. I have filed a complaint against them with RBI Ombudsman and with the Dy. Governor, Reserve Bank of India. You too should do the same. As well as write to the MD of HDFC. If you want I can provide you his email address.

This will give you immediate relief as they will not take any tough action, if you complain to RBI and their MD.
            i FULLY AGREE WITH YOU.
            HDFC is horrible bank to take credit card or personal loan. Some time, the open loan market people look better than banks.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE HDFC CREDIT CARD OR PERSONAL LOAN.

Srinivas
            please send Hdfc gold credit card statement from 1-4-2008 to[protected] hdfc card no [protected] please send earlest phone no [protected].
            I had a terrible experience with HDFC Bank Credit Cards. Due to financial exigencies at my end, i was unable to pay the Min Amt due and which was subesquently conveyed over and over again to HDFC representatives. I always respect the jobs done by recovery agents. But they often cross their limits and get abusive and molestive. Tired of abuses n heated exchanges i decided not to pick the calls. However, today their representative came at my home and despite of polite conversation started abusing my father-in-law and husband. The best my husband could do is force him out of society. They immediately filed the FIR with police station. Here i am fortunate to hv a husband who with contacts avoided the harrassment by HDFC & Police(they both hv very close nexus and are often paid a part of recovery amount). I am putting this on web with utmost honesty and sincerity. Police & HDFC started pressuring my husband and intimidating him forcibly. I think this sort of police - bank nexus is dangerous for genuine cases. Please note that these guys start molesting individuals even at home without prior permission for them to visit. I would shortly be filing a legal suit with competant authority on this issue. Please note that i[censored] hv such experience, you can file counter FIR and then communicate with RBI directly with a copy of it. There is banking ombudsman who takes these things on priority levels and can impose heavy fines on concerned banks who voilate the limits set by RBI & Govt. of India

i had a credit card form HDFC bank. I had requested for settlement of the usage donein 6 installments. The letter was issued and given to me. I had made a payment on 25 th october and had given authority letter to debit 1390 which was kept hold on the bank account. But today i got to know that my authority letter was not processed and apart from 3810 my bank account had 8390 which was debited without information. Now according to settlement i had to pay 5200. As per letter bank has to take 1390 more from my account to fulfill its requirement as per letter.but additional 7000 was debited from my account. I am not getting any proper information and want that amount back in my account.
              Please look into the matter and help me out

Anirudha Sathe
              i have a credit card of hdfc bank the card no is [protected] n i was given a settlment letter a month ago stating thAT your acc# would be settled in 21000rs, , n i havent got a job n i could not make a payment n now recently i got a job n yesterday i singed a debit letter of 4400 on my hdfc acc# now when ever i am trying to call to credit card department n they are abusing me and saying now you can suck my pennis why didnt you make a payment earlier n they are saying do whatevr you want to do i want to see your capability you can ask to umesh gupta is wporking with hdfc bank n saying i am d manager of hdfc bank n he told me your me to settl d acc# in 34800rs in 4 instalments n now he is abusing me now i dont have any money to have food now b, coz my sallery has also put on hold apart from my 4400 rs now please pay attenction on it his no is, , , , , [protected] n his name is umesh gupta n he says that he is the manager of hdfc naraina branch of n delhi

Myself Swatantra N. Tiwari have an account in HDFC bank from last one year. My customer id is 23241294 and have an account Number [protected], Mulund Branch.
                On 8th of october 2008, I had gone in ICICI Bank ATM, Station Plaza Bhandup west to withdraw some money i.e. Rs. 1200/-. At the time on doing a transaction ATM Machine is showing your trasaction is complete but not a single money came out from machine also receipt also not came on that time and machine is showing ERROR IN NETWORK, TAKE YOUR CARD. But after that I had confirmed with HDFC Phone banker to check my account. He has confimed that 1200/-Rs is already debited from my account to ICICI Bank Account. So, I had complained to HDFC phone banker and got complaint No.[protected] on 9th of October 2008 and also started daily follow up with HDFC phone banker to get back my money. They advise me to fiil up Charge back form at their Branch. I had fill up the same on 15th October 2008 at HDFC Bank Marol Branch.
                And 1200/- Rs. is showing in my account on 23rd October 2008. But I Can't withdraw that money as instructed by your phone Banker due to credit not came from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank. It will take another 50 Days to come at my acccout that fund is on hold.
                So, I am against this procedure of MASTER CARD Depatment, That my money will come after 50 Days in my account. Or HDFC bank will not be pay any interest for another 50 Days. For Example: I had taken 1200/- on credit with any bank for 50 Days The bank will charges an interest or Service Tax or not. So, Think same as from my side. There is not different rule for Client and Bank. If Bank can take an interest for their money so Client also have an right to take an interest for his own money which will use by ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank.
                It's not a matter of 1200/- Rs., It's a matter of Faith and Trust which any client have on your bank that our money will be safe at Any Bank. Whatever, Procedure HDFC Bank have or Master Card have I am Against this procedure which was introduced by HDFC Bank Phone Banker. Because, I am a client of HDFC Bank not ICICI Bank or MASTER Card Department. If my money is debited bymistekly due to ERROR IN Network, So, It's HDFC Bank responsbility to credit that money to my account which I Can withdraw and wait for credit with ICICI Bank.
                I would like to know you, If you HDFC Bank unable to credit my money Before 50 Days with interest. I will fill a sue against HDFC bank in court of Law or District forum and ask to claim for 50000/- Rs. with incurring all expenses i.e. Phone charges for follow ups etc. So, Consider this on priority.

Swatantra Tiwari
                Mobile No. [protected]

MASTER CARD — Money and Receipt not Recd.

I have an ATM card Bank of India’s International DEBIT-CUM-ATM CARD On dated 27/06/2008 at time 17:39 I used the card no. [protected]
                at Chiplun Bazarpeth Branch ATM . I put the card in ATM made the
                Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 7000/- After punching in my PIN and the amount to withdraw, the ATM worked on for a while and finally the Transaction was declined without giving me the receipt. This thing happen again when I was doing the same transaction again .I was stunned later to find that my account was debited with Rs7000 twice Total Rs. 14000 even when the cash was not dispensed.
                when I visited the bankof india ‘the transaction slip 41056 & 41058 ‘are not found in their JP roll.
                I also had written an application to bank manager of bank of India Chiplun

I need amount urgent.

So Here I am requesting you to please Reverse the amount of Rs. 14000 (Forteenthousand only)as soon as possible.
                Thanking You
                Yours Faithfully

Shreepad R. Joshi
                Card No;[protected]

dear sir,
                  This is bring into your notice that I am vikas sharma having an saving bank account in HDFCBANK ltd. I got a call from one executive from hdfcbank regarding credit card, he was offering me credit card witthout lifetime membership fees. so I said ok.
                  finally i got my credit card but was not aware of lifetime membership fees has been charged. even i was not geeting any kind of statment on time for particular charges which bank has been imposed on me,

when i know all that charges is charging in my account so i puted one complaint in this regard with hard copy in hdfcbank dropbox but i did not recd any kind of response in this regard.
                  after six month one lady called me from hdfcbank that sir you credit card payment is due when i asked that how much is this? she saild 6000 something and I am socked that without any purchased how could be possible.

so may time puted hard copy of complaint in dropbaox, i did not get any response.
                  and IMPORTANT THING on 25/10/2008 HDFCBANK has been deducted RS 9079/- from my saving account without given any intimation whichj is totally IIlegal.
                  so plz refund my money in my account otherwise i will go consumer court and RBI.

Thankyou
                  Vikas Sharma

BEWARE OF HDFC ULIP policies. They are cheating people without giving proper facts.
                    I recently bought a ULIP from HDFC,...

i have a personal loan in HDFc bank, forwhich payments are made regularly, as i changed my salary account from ICICI to HDFc, i intimated the bank to get me ECS through their bank so that they can collect their EMI from the account itself, they fauled to do so.now the problem is one collection agent from Trivandrum, vazhuithacaud branch is creating hell lot of problems to me, at present am abroad, he is abusing my family, where my mother and sister is alone, see am not a defaulter, only one month pending is there, he abuses as if i have not paid for years, its very shame to know that a bank like HDFC is using GUNDAS for collection. if he is gonna make more problem we can only file criminal suit.
                    Harrassement
                    we have taken a personal loan from HDFC bank hyderabad lakdikapul branch. my salary account is in SBH bank hydeabad.i have given checks from SBH only.almost we have cleared the loan.few days back i have gone to hdfc bank to collect out checks.now they were saying you have to pay 2000 for fine(check bouns).from my side i didnot have this problem.i have shown my every month bank statement but every thing clear from my side.HDFC also saying from our side dont have problem.so finally what shoud i do?
                    please suggest me to whom sholud i contact?
                    HDFC Personal Loan,

I have token personal loan in November 2007 from HDFC Bank, I had paid loan up to July 2008, Because of some problem i have lossed my job and return back to my native. I have come back from native in Nov 2009 by the time i have not paid my EMI, Now i am search job by the time i come in contact to HDFC person, now he treating by the phone to me, I am asking Two month of time, but he is not ready to give the time, right now i am not in condition to pay the money, But i am ready to pay the money, please me out now what i have to do. To save from Harrassement.

Please Suggest me, what I have to take action from those Gundda type of collection Guy.