HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank Website

1800 425 4332

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints page 1475

HDFC Bank — Debit Card Declined even when there was sufficient credit balance in the account

I wish to bring to your immediate notice that I am a holder of Savings Max Account with HDFC Bank at Aluda House, Chaura Rasta, Jaipur Branch, with a linked linked Debit Card to the account.

On Sunday August 16, 2009 I offered my Debit Card for authorizing a transaction at Merchant Establishment namely Jumbo Electronics, Triton Mall, Jhotwara Road, Jaipur, the transaction was declined even though the swipe/transaction value...

My Credit card no. is [protected] at the name of amit saini ill used ur card since last 3 year every thing is fine and good but in last year in the month of November ur bank debit over Rs.1, 10, 000. at the name of enjaz information in single day but the entries are 60 in one day some of them is 2500 or 5000 or 11000 in a single day that entry are dated of 5 may 2008 that means in my November statement bank showing may entry. That all entry not done by me ur bank executive tell me that all are technical mistake done by bank one more they not tell me which company is this where is they from ENJAZ INFORMATION

Before two month hdfc bank manager of credit card division come my home and talked me ill tell them my all problem they said that we checked out last month they said that ur problem is sought out no one claim u know .

But this month they bocked my RS. 6910.6000. in my account by a anandlok branch I am maintaining a good account they setted me in PB customer

No one giving me right information recovery agent calling me again and again this is not good for my family because I am not doing any type of cheat with bank regularly ill call on customer care or executive of hdfc bank

There is no any one rupee due from my side which has been done by me

Please help me out

with regards
amit saini
all these private banks are bull .

My name is Shail Nawab. I was working in HDFC Bank for the period between 9th august, 2008 to 31st may, 2009. I got my Provident fund account number. but i dont know the PF No. of HDFC bank.

I want to know my PF balance. So i meet HR person of HDFC Bank and ask him to give me HDFC bank`s Provident fund code number because it is mandotory filed which has to be entered on website. the perosn tells me that HDFC bank will not give its PF code number. i have to wait for minimum 90 days for my PF. i said to him ok but i just want to know my PF balance. he again rejected my talk and tells me that this is bank`s policy and they will not give PF code number.

I do not have any problem that i received my PF after 90 days.but atleast bank has to provide me their PF Code number so that i will know my PF balance. Even on My salary slip they cant mention my PF account number, my PF balance as well as their PF code number.

Please suggest me what i should do?

HDFC Bank — To realise my three months salary and full and final settlement.

To
      The HDFC BANK LTD.
      Human Resources Division
      HDFC Bank House, 2nd Floor,
      Senapati Bapat Marg,
      Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sub: To relies my three months salary and full and final settlement.

I am Mohammed Gulfam employee code 51564 was an employee in Hamidia Road Bhopal Branch (0400) as a Contract Sales Executive (Branch Coex).
      Sir,...

HDFC Bank Debit Card — Blocking of Debit Card

We regret to inform you that it is both surprising & beyond understanding that HDFC Bank blocked my Debit card bearing No [protected] without assigning any reason. I have not received any written, telephonic or E-Mail communication till date in the matter. The said unsatisfactory action has caused great loss and what more our considerable Goodwill.

In this regard I have contacted your Net...

I was Purchased Maruti Zen car in the year 2003.At that time I took loan from HDFC bank.I was given post dated cheques against loan to the bank.When I had received payment schedule, I found my name is typed in that schedule "Ajaykumar Mukund Patel" instead of "Ajaykumar Mukundbhai Raval".I was send that schedule back to the bank for correction.Bank was send me same Schedule with handwritten correction and stamp.Now my loan is paid completely, this time I received NOC from Bank with same wrong name.I was talk to Bank where with evidence of my correct name but till date I have not received correction from Bank.My Auto loan Account No.was 383042.
      -Ajaykumar Raval

ADFC Pvt Ltd C/O HDFC Bank Bank — working on National holidays and Sundays regularly get only 1 vacation in a month.

I am working for Adfc pvt ltd in HDFC Bank Risk control unit - Cards Dept for last one and half year.
        Since the date of my joining i am working on National holidays and Sundays regularly get only 1 vacation
        in whole month which affecting my health and personal life badly.
        I have to work here minimum of 11-12hour every day some time even more, which can be acceptable in bank jobs.
        But every human being need at...
        I took an NRE Home Loan of 24.5 lakhs fm hdfc, whose paperwork i beleive is faster than other public sector funds.However i am having quite a few complaints against it, namely
        a)There is no online/net customer support.I had request of certain of my papers to be returned.However it took almost 1.5 month of continous calling, e-mails, messages.Finally i had to raise my voice to make them listen.They have system of writing complaints...

I want to bring it to your kind notice that my Credit Card no -[protected] Platinum Card had been lost on 1/01/09 of which I came to know on 3/01/09 after its being misused at several Jewellers shops of Bangalore. Immediately I had called Hdfc Customer care and got my card blocked on 3/01/09 at 3pm. But at the same time customer care executive confirmed me that my Credit has been debited by Rs of (22050+28300+395+742) i.e. 51487.

In this regard, i have lodged a FIR(reg CMSSN002/09)and sent a Charge Dispute form to HDFC bank.
        what option are now available to me conserdering the point that without verifying my signature Merchant has done transaction to an unknown culphrit. liability to pay the same is on my account now.

Although i have sent all copys stating in this regard to HDFC bank but till now hdfc recovery department people keeps calling me and harrasing me mentally.
        pl advice
        regards

I am holding an HDFC Credit card for more than 3+ years and I have taken 90, 000 loan based on credit card - Jumbo Loan. Due date for the same is 24th of every month where as i used to drop the cheque on 21st of every month in HDFC drop box, which is in ITPL campus and it is next to HDFC Bank.
          Based on my observations, i have noticed that the HDFC Team will produce the cheque only after 25th of every month and due to which there will be a late payment reflects in monthly statement.

Inspite of calling the customer care and informing the same, the customer care Team has not update the date base. And apart from this every time some or other guy from HDFC calls me and threatns me for the payment though i explained them the complete senerio.

I have taken two wheeler ( Bajaj Discover ) loan from Punjab Centurian Bank, Chembur, Mumbai which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from HDFC. In JULY 09, I have completed all EMIs of Rs.1609 without any bounce.
            Now I require my RC book and NOC urgently.

Mr. Shivaji Shelar
            [protected] / [protected]

I hava taken two wheeler loan from Hdfc Bank, Indiranaga, Bangalore branch.
            Now it completed, and also excess paid - please issue No due Certificate immediately
            And also send the full details of my amount received.
            My Loan account No.10217715 for your reference.

Yours faithfully
            Parameswaraswamy.m
            I have taken two wheeler ( Hero Honda CD Dawn Wide Vehicle Number MH29/L2086) loan from Punjab Centurian Bank, Nagpur which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from Centurian bank or HDFC. I have completed all EMIs of Rs.1457 without any bounce.
            Now I require my NOC and statement of account urgently.

Mr. Ulhas Bangde
            I have taken two wheeler ( Hero Honda Spendor Plus Wide Vehicle Number MH-12 / DU-5146) loan from Centurian Bank Ltd, Pune which was tookover by HDFC Bank. Due to this problem, I didn't receive any documents from Centurian bank or HDFC. I have completed all EMIs without any bounce.
            Now I require my NOC and statement of account urgently.

Mr. Anilkumar Dhotre.
            [protected], [protected]

I have taken two wheeler ( honda eterno(SC150 ) loan from Associates India Financial Services Ltd.
            Now I require my RC book and NOC urgently.

Mrs. Kalyani A.Sangamnerker
            [protected]/[protected]

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have an account with HDFC Bank Noida and on 05 Aug I attempted to dispense Rs.400 from ICICI bank ATM located in sector-16 Noida. The transaction was unsuccessful as showed on ATM computer's screen and yet Rs.400 were debited from my account. The complaint has been raised with HDFC ban but no action has been taken so far. So please intervene.

Saurabh Kapoor- [protected]

Cash Not Dispensed from ATM yet amount got debited

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have an account with HDFC Bank Green Park Extn., New Delhi and on 06 Feb. 2010 I attempted to dispense Rs.1400 from Kotak Mahindra ATM located in Hauz Khas, New Delhi. The transaction was unsuccessful as showed on ATM computer's screen and yet Rs.1400 were debited from my account. The complaint has been raised with HDFC bank but no action has been taken so far. So please intervene.

Saurabh Kapoor[protected]

Cash Not Dispensed from ATM yet amount got debited

Rajeev Kumar[protected]

IF there any authorised person who help me pls do something to needfull.my name is saurabh dwivedi i've opened a salay a/c in hdfc bank kanpur civil line baranch.my atm card is just lost few monts ago.i remind to my bank many times but he never respond me as a gentelman after trying many times i got my new card but i've not received my pin number yet now, so that i use it.it is iand half month ago that i received my new card.pls help me other wise i 've to quit myself as ur cusomer

Rgds,
                Saurabh Dwivedi
                Hardoi, UP
                i am not recived A T M pin number with your kit, so iwant to solve this problem as erlier as possible.
                name-sarikaben s.pensalwar
                a/c no-[protected]
                add-b-402 city light towers.k.a.p.s.bye pass road, vyara-394 650
                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...
                name -shanta ben ashok pensalwar
                a/c no[protected]
                add-same as sarikaben
                reason to complain-not recived A T M pin number in with your kit of both a/c.
                Br. Sanpada Branch.
                My atm card password are not accepted in atm machine.
                Massege are incorrected password.
                Pls the check the atm card password and accept the atm card processing in transaction.
                Salary A/C No.[protected]
                A/C open are under in Global Innovsource solutions Pvt Ltd
                Name - Rupesh Shridhar Chavan
                Salary A/C No - [protected]
                Comapny Name - Global Innovsource Solutaions Pvt Ltd
                Br. Sanpada Branch
                My atm card password are not accepted in atm machine.
                Massege are incorrected password.
                Name- Rahul Khuntia
                Salary A/c no.-[protected]
                I have not received my ATM pin number.
                please check it.
                i forgot my atm pin number kindly re-send my pin number
                thanking you
                a/c.no[protected]
                depit card no-[protected]
                i have applied for pin no 2mnths ago but idnt recieve it . I request you to pls check the problem.
                i am not recived A T M pin number with your kit, I applied for pin no 2 months ago from begumpet branch.so iwant you to solve this problem as earlier as possible.
                name-Gopavaram swathi.
                a/c no:[protected]
                hno:7/1/276/b/2/a, suprabhat nagar, balkampet plot no 423, hyd-500038.

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd — PF Withdrawal

Reg:PF Withdrawal
                  Hi Team,

I am ex.employee of HBL Global Pvt ltd. I joined @ 31 Aug 2007. My details furnished below for your kind reference.

Now I would like to get my PF Settlement. Kindy send me the details of the
                  same and send the PF Settlement application also.And where to send & what are the documents requried.Plz send to my Email ID

My Name - Chandrashekhar.D.Sbr...

My name is john, 4 months back i opened a hdfc 3 in 1 account .(Main aim is to open a demat account and trade)..As usual bank account opened welcome kit, internet, password etc... i got with in 1 week.After that i called n number to hdfc bank, hdfc securites regarding my demat .In between this 3 times the executive came and collect the new application from with a interval of 1 month.what he is telling sir it will take 1 month for this.ok i aggreed i month, What hdfc wrote on website with in 5 days they will send welcome kit.leave it 5 days take 2 month time.after that ... the main thing is they dont no where the application form, what is the status...When ever we are asking for that they are tellng what they told
                  we send to mumbai please wait for 5 days ...like now 4 months reached.According to me mumbai is india only not in any other country...
                  Their representatives dont no how to fill the demat application form also..So i trapped in that.any way i am satisfied with the hdfc bank services, excellent...
                  My suggestion to hdfc is you are good in banking..do that work ..and close the hdfc securites or give a proper training for your employees including branch managers...

HDFC Securities — hdfc securities worst service

hdfc securities i was open trading a/c 10000rs lost 3 months.my member id 11094 pls all are customer very important notice very worst service.my contact no 91 [protected].

I take a policy to HDFC Standard life (Policy No.[protected] the condition is--

if i am a HDFC Credit Card holder then the credit card department pay my premium every year to HDFC Standard life and i pay the credit card department through EMI with zero interest rate.

now the second year premium need to pay i talk to every department credit card, bank, standard life each have a different story.

HDFC Bank say we are not involve in HDFC Standard LIfe.

HDFC Credit Card Dept say, we are ready to pay but the Standard life not ask for payment or using the wrong information of your credit card for a policy premium.

When i Talk with HDFC Standard Life they reply me no we are using correct information and your all information we get through HDFC Bank so go nereby branch of HDFC Bank and show the letter Transction Failoure Letter

When i went HDFC Bank and they say this is not any problem in our site.

now my question is in all cases who suffer?

ME as a customer i talk each department customer care and pay almost 500/ rupee bill of current month to talk these customer care.

secondly they never response even you log a complain i think in HDFC standard customer care i have 2 or 3 complain regarding my policy but every time the answer is they are investigating.

Even the Agent who come to my office and give me the policy offer also not pickup my phone

Please help!

May i know the status of my Police?
                    Can it be continue?
                    Policy No. 10137460

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Mahmood

hdfcslic — lapsed policy

Hello I m Naman Jain,I got refund amt cheque today. Sir I told so many times that its not my mistake .I took policy on july2007 in name of my self & in aug 2007 in name of my wifes name Preeti Jain. and same condition I paid prem 1st yr 5000pm n after 1yr goes to 10000annully in both policy(hers policy no[protected] but in her case there is no proble but in my case policy has laped WHY? I didnt get any notice from ur side from sep2008. When i demanded statement in july 2008 than co. said SORRY sir ur policy has gone in laps mode ???? there in no notice in between ?? than when I asked then co inform me pl pay full of amt at a time . Sir how is it possible for me? In same condition her policy is running wonderfully. even I wrote to ur co but no possitive answer I have received.When i asked about the refund amt ? they said I cant say how much amt will deuct from ur fund ?? What is this ? so pl. take care my case .
                    HDFCSLI is very fond of getting policy lapsed. My correspondence on lapsation of my policy No 11768291 since last April 2010 exposed that HDFCSLI do not have very capable Customer service officers. They are careless and can not even correlate details of a subject matter correctly. They are the real "Lakir-Ka-Fakir". In their opinion HDFCSLI and its staff are always right and a customer is always wrong. My effort to get the email address of their MD failed. May any one help me. My mail address is "[protected]@gmail.com".
                    LT Col NC Bakshi (Retd)
                    This is one of the worst Insurance provider, never buy these policy, their agents does not know about the policy, they will allow policy to lapse and they do not follow up with customer, once they it lapses, then they will deduct 50% of your premium as servicing charge and refund rest 50% . They think that customers are to pay the premium, after so many years of paying the premium, they will eat our 50% money and then refund rest. Pl do not make any transaction with HDFC standard life. Even i do not want to give single star, since i do not have option not to give, have given 1 star.

HDFC Bank — Failed ATM transaction

I am a HDFC customer having salary/ERA account with customer id 9575332. I have done transactions to withdraw money of Rs. 1000 from SBI ATM in Gwalior on 28th June 09 from, but the transaction failed and I didn’t get the money for that transaction.

So I did another transaction on the same day from the same ATM but from different machine after some time and that transaction completed successfully and I got money of Rs....

HDFC Bank Bank Gold Card — fraud with my gold card

Dear Consumer Team,
                      My name is Tauqir Khan and i live in faridabad iam working in Inter global(Air India)

I want to Inform u that, this is regarding the fraud of my credit card no [protected] On 13Feb, 09. some of HDFC Bank Executive named Rajiv([protected]) called me up and offered for converting the Gold Credit Card to Platinum Card and he advised me to give the gold card back to Bank and hand it over to BANK...

Dear Concern,

KIndly help me as i was using HDFC Credit card where i had to pay against my purchasing, and since last 2-3months i didnt make any payment of my card, in mean while was i was continuously receiving so many threatning calls to make the payment and the HDFC exes also misbehaved with me.

Bt all the time their collection department tried to misguied me according to them i have to pay only 3500 or some times they told amount rs 1100 but when i called at HDFC cust care they told me to pay min of rs 4200 to put the card under my credit limit.

so there was alot of confusion due to bank exes.Now in the month of feb i paid 4500 in credit card account & 4000 in my HDFC saving bank account, Again on the same date my credit card all the facility was permanently deactivated & my saving account amount was also withdrew with any information, and no body bother to inform me as well.

while i was on tour to banglore from delhi where i suffered alot cauz i was nt having any rs in my account.
                      and last month any exe called me to pay rs 350 & she assured me to resolve my problem, bt till date i didnt get it resolve & receiving so may threatning & harrased calls from the bank.

Kindly help me out otherwise i will nt be having any option other than sucide.

Name Pravin Kumar
                      Mobile No [protected]
                      Date of Birth 17-Nov-1980
                      last paid receipt No 9136020

This was to bring to your kind notice that I owned an HDFC Credit Card for nearly 2 Years now which has been Cancelled by the Bank Authorities without any Prior Intimation and above this they also preclosed a loan amount and levied the closure charges on it and are asking me to make the payment so as to avoid any further additional charges.
                        I own this card since almost the past 2 years and have never been a defaulter in paying any of the installments or dues what so ever occurred by the purchase made with its use. The problem started when I requested them for a change of address as I was shifting from the city of Baroda to my home town of Chhotaudepur. They asked me to give them a written request for the change of address duly signed by me. I obliged and did what exactly they asked me to do. After a few days I received a letter from them and also a call from their Customer Center Executive saying that the address provided by me was of a Non Serviceable area and I need to provide them with a alternate address which is of a serviceable area. I inquired with them about what are the serviceable areas so that I can provide them with appropriate address but they denied to let me know about it and said that you just send in a request and we will let you know if that address is serviceable or not. On their instructions I then provided them with a second address of the city of Baroda which is definitely a serviceable area as one of my friends gets all communication in the very adjacent house. After doing this I again received a letter from them on the 28th of July which through the post duly stamped stating that as this is a Care Of address it will not be considered and I will have to provide them with a address that can reach the Primary Card Holder without any C/O or Care Off name. But before I could do anything regarding this very letter received on the 28th July 2009 my card was already blocked and a Insurance loan was preclosed asking me to make the payments immediately which was nothing less than a shock to me. I Called the Customer Care Executive at[protected] to inquire about it and the lady replied me that she can’t help me in anyways and what I will have to do is again write a letter requesting to Re-activate my card and provide with an alternate address. I did send 3 different letters at the HDFC Bank Card Division, Chennai Office requesting a change in address which was not at Care Off address this time, the second letter inquired about the reason of preclosure of the loan and asking to credit it again and third was to Re-activate my care and change of Phone number. But I haven’t received anything or heard anything from them.
                        On the contrary I received a letter on the 5th Aug 2009 which was dated 27th July 2009 duly stamped from the post which said that my Card has been cancelled and I need to destroy it and make my payments immediately which is not at all acceptable.
                        Just to sum it up I received a letter on 28th July and replied on 29th with all that was requested but before all this can be done i.e. on 27th July they had already dispatched the letter cancelling the card.
                        Sir, I Simply demand justice and please advice the further. I have to suffer a lot because of this unexpected thing and behavior of the HDFC Bank Card Authorities which always informed me after things were decided and done against me and my HDFC Bank Gold Card. I was not able to make my Ticked bookings and also was not allowed to do my shopping because of this for which I had travelled to the city of Baroda. It was nothing less then embarrassing and humiliating.
                        I have all documents to prove myself correct in any court of Law.
                        Expecting a favorable response