HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jun 17, 2024

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints page 1537

asma1234

NetSafe Card

I am being told by the Customer Service Official Mr. Afzal that myself and my husband would not be able to subscribe to Netsafe Card because we are new customers (we have already been HDFC customer since 3 months). He also says that "We would like to inform you that currently we are upgrading our systems and hence the Netsafe payment option is temporarily unavailable. "

Inspite to having the MasterCard We are unable...
abhi174
from New Delhi, Delhi

misbehaviour

Address:Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

To the concerned authorities
this is to inform u that myself PREM DUTT MEHROTRA age 62 yrs resident of varanasi UP took a loan from hdfc rathyatra branch. my loan ac no. is 2872445.sir no one from the branch comes to collect the installment due to which installment get late.now a days mr.Ashish tandon from lucknow branch has directed the varanasi branch not to deposit my installment.actually they are forcing me to deposit two installment...
narendrasingh1978

poor management

Address:Patna, Bihar

I have been waiting for my loan from last 3 weeks and these sales guys are acting as if they are paying from their pocket. I think i will loosing the car i have booked as there is a lot of demand for the car...Never ever take a loan from HDFC...they suck.
Main presaan ho ghya hoon sells manager se sells manager hamesa bolte hain ki kal aap ko loan mil jayga lekin O kal kab aaya ga bhagwan ko bhi nahi pata hain. Main apni khani sunata...
D
decharizam

Remove my name in CIBIL

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

There was a mutual agreement between HDFC and myself on 24th August 2009 and I do have the document to hold the same. Yet my name appears in the CIBIL list when I approached for a Car loan.
Im not sure if other banks will approve the loan when approached for the same....
B
Biswajit Nayak
from Gurgaon, Haryana

Lack of Transparency Credit Evaluation.

Address:South Delhi, Delhi

Ref No. [protected]N1.

I Biswajit Nayak with following credit history.

1. Saving Account Holder approx 4 & 1/2 Yrs.(HDFC Bank, Nehru Place Branch).
2. Classified as Classic Account (HDFC Evaluation/Classification).
3. No Cheque dishonourded/Return/balance below specified by Bank.
4. ECS for Car Loan thorough HDFC.
5. Pre Approval of Credit Card (HDFC Evaluation/Information).br...
S
sahil_sehgal86
from Bengaluru, Karnataka

mental harassment & non receivable of welcome kit

Address:Punjab

This is to inform you that me Sahil Sehgal is a customer of HDFC Bank Ranjeet Avenue branch Asr.
I have been mentally harassed by the employees of HDFC bank as I submitted all my documents on 17 august 10 for a/c opening & my a/c got opened after 1.5 months and now it's 4 months past i didn't received my welcome kit. I visited branch atleast 15-20 times but not getting positive response from any one . There is a lady...
U
utpalcalcutta

POLICY DOCUMENT YET NOT RECEIVED

Address:North 24 Parganas, West Bengal

SINCE LAST 2.5 MONTHS MR.CHOUDHURI ,RIMLI ,CHANDA & THEIR HDFC LIFE TEAM CHEAT ME TO SAY THAT MY POLICY IS READY & I WILL GET IT WITHEN 2~3 DAYS.BUT YET IT WILL COME TO ME .
MEANWHILE THE POLICY WAS NOT READY UPTO 2 MONTH WHICH GET TO KNOW FROM THERE HYDRABAD BRANCH MEMBER SANJAY.
I AM GOING FOR COMPLANT THROUGH CONSUMER COURT.
UTPAL DATTA....
amit_araj
from Bengaluru, Karnataka

Withdrawing of money as fine

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I have opened an HDFC account (No.[protected]) two years ago for ERM purpose but I was not intimated that they are opening Salary account for me as I already told the executive that our company have tie up with different bank for salary accounts, so I cannot open a salary account with HDFC bank. But today only I came to know that I was having salary account and now it’s converted to saving account because I have not...
P
Priyank Parekh

HDFC Bank -- Sale of Credit Cards by unethical means

Address:Pune, Maharashtra

I was offered a Corporate Credit Card by HDFC Bank, Pune, some 6 months back as I am working in an IT company. I applied for the same as I was promised a 10% discount on every use of Credit Card(lifetime) and some more lucrative offers like 30% Discount at Pizza Hut for the next 6 months etc.

Upon receiving the same, I confirmed with the Customer Care Service whether the promised discounts have...
V
vijayojha47
from Mumbai, Maharashtra

cibil report disconnect my name

Address:Rajasthan

dear sir / madam

Dear Sir / madam

with reference.my name is jamnesh khoiwal s/0 habu lal ji khoiwal at bhilwara
( Rajasthan). I purchase the vehicle motorcycle and loan section to
citi finance at bhilwara branch. till date i paid all dues payment and
i received a noc dated 04-december-2004 and second loan noc received
on dated[protected] but second noc is lost. then i again duplicate...
R
Razi1977

Service charges

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Dear Sir/Madam
This has reference to my Saving account no : [protected] with HDFC Bank, I am extremely disappointed with the Bank charges
They are debiting my account without any reason and up on request they are not able to provide me the proper information.

On 04/11/2010 they have debited my accounts @ 50 x 25 times in one day, when I spoken to customer Care executive they have
Informed that these...
K
kuberdhan
from Surat, Gujarat

QAB charges

Address:Surat, Gujarat

I opened new saving account at just opened HDFC bank near to my place, at the time opening new account they agreed to ZERO balance account skim if we make fixed deposit of say 10000 (I make fixed deposited of 25000) Rs till I continue my account with HDFC bank to get benefit of zero balance benefits. But now after 2 years bank charged me 330 Rs from my saving account, telling me for QAB balance charges. When I write...
B
Biswarup Chakraborty
from Kolkata, West Bengal

they are not delivered the policy ( No. 13582251) and original first premium money receipt

Address:North 24 Parganas, West Bengal

Several time i am complaining for the non receipt of the policy and the original first premium money receipt. my policy no. is 13582251. six month ago i am complaining for the above matter to a staff ( Name Bhaskar Mobile No.[protected] Shyambazar Branch ) . every time they told me that their system shows that delivery is completed and then i am ask for showing the acknowledgement card at the time of delivery but they donot show. what can...
nvnaidu
from Hyderabad, Telangana

tried to draw Rs.10000/ from hdfc atm at moti nagar , Hyderabad. Money didn't come out and my debit card came out

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Mr.N.V.Naidu
201,Sree Nilayam
Mothi Nagar
Hyderabad-500 018
Ph.[protected]
I tried to draw Rs.10000/-with my State Bank cash card no.[protected] from hdf atm(moti nagar) ATM NO.S1ANHY37 on 1-11 -10 at about 5-30 pm. No money came but after some time simply the card came out. On vrifying from sbh atm with a mini statement it is found that Rs.10000/ is deducted from my acct. Pl. help me to get...
P
PRAVEEN_123123123
from Delhi, Delhi

ABUSING CALLS AND EXTORTION OF MONEY FROM A LANDLINE NO.

Address:East Delhi, Delhi

HELLO SIR,
I AM GETTING ABUSIVE CALLS FROM A HDFC BANK HAVING PHONE NO- [protected]
THEY ARE ABUSING ME.
THEY WERE SAYING THAT I HAVE TAKEN A CREDIT CARD IN 2004 AND NOW I AM NOT PAYING MY CREDIT OF RS. 80,000. I AM A STUDENT LIVING IN U.P.IN THE YEAR 2004, HOW COULD I GET A CREDIT CARD AND HOW COULD I USES IT. I AM TELLING THEM THAT I AM A STUDENT AND I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY CREDIT CARD FROM ANY OF BANK. LITSENING MY WORDS...
aashishpuri

No action on request given

Address:New Delhi, Delhi

Here goes the details

I walked in to your HDFC bank branch on 20th October post asking your customer care for change of bank address and redemption While they accepted by COA and COB and have asked to hold on to redemption till thes changes happens Till now i have no update on the same If they have been rejected which I dont think should be the case i still have no intimation on the same

Even when i walked...
R
RAVINDER498
from Delhi, Delhi

regarding change in phone number

Address:Gurgaon, Haryana

MY NAME RAVINDER KUMAR ACCOUNT NO. [protected] HAVE CHANGED MY OLD MOBILE NO. [protected] TO NEW [protected].I ALREADY SUBMIT A FORM FOR CHANGE OF PHONE NO. TO MY ACCOUNT DETAILS IN AUGUST OF THIS YEAR. BUT NO ACTION STILL. I AM FACING ACCUTE PROBLEM BCOZ NO ANY ALERT I AM RECEIVING ABOUT ANY TRANSACTION IN MY ACCOUNT. PSE HELP ....
D
Dinesh_R
from Hosur, Tamil Nadu

lost my customer id

Address:Tamil Nadu

hi sir,
i lost my customer id.so i cannot access my netbanking.i know the password.so can u pls send me the customer id.my account number is [protected]....
G
GauravMittal
from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Loan Processing Fees charged, even if the Loan was not processed or disbursed

Address:Meerut, Uttar Pradesh

I applied for Hoam loan in HDFC Bank under CDP Plan and I was told that the Loan will be processed and disbursed within few days. I submitted all the related documents and Processing Fees of approx Rs 10500/- . After some days the concerned person told me that Builder project "Amrapali Silicon City, Sector 76, Noida" is not approved by HDFC Bank under CDP Plan and either I should change my plan or forget the Processing...
L
lsureshbabu

HDFC ERGO

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

This is with the ref to my credit card(ending **** **** **** 9236) holding with HDFC Credit Card. 3months back got a sales call regarding HDFC ERGO, before accepting the policy I had confirmed with the sales exe 3-4 times (regarding, weather I will get the benefits only if I get hospitalized for any min period). Unfortunately met with a small accident and was suppose to undergo with the treatment, that time ERGO confirmed that I should hospitalized...