[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Regarding refund amount from irctc

I am swathi account no [protected]. this month 11 th i have booked ticket in irctc PNR: [protected]. it was cancelled by irctc 12th. then refund amount was refunded to hdfc by irctc on 17 th.
PNR: [protected] Transaction Id: [protected]
RFND AMT STATUS SETTLEMENTID RECEIPT NUMBER ACTUAL REFUND DATE
430.0 REFUNDED [protected] 17-Jan-2017.
then conformation is given by hdfc also on 17th. i have called to hdfc customer care and they were told that message is given by irctc. it is clear message given by hdfc. customer care people telling lies and disconnected my call. fake fake company. give the refund for Transaction Id: [protected]. do not cheat customers.

Regarding refund amount from irctc
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2017
Got refund

[Jan 23, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hariprasad3809 Jan 22, 2017
No refund

Comments

Please send me my credit card.
Hdfc cc telecaller call me and offer some benefit regarding ergo policy and confirm me that it is absolutely free of cost I am getting policy, but my cc has been deducted. And policy send by courier. So many times i launched complain but not did any one. Pls help me i dont want mediclaim policy.

Myself Ajit Davange Is unable to get my HDFC salary account open .

I have submitted necessary documents in Thane branch, talaopali on 28 December, my salary is been hold so please do necessary as soon as possible

HDFC Bank Phone