[Resolved]  HDFC Securities — Transmission of shares from my husband(deceased) account to my account - Reg.

My husband Mr. A.Rajagopala Rao (expired on 15.02.2020) having trading account No. 01299574 with DPID 13012400 in HDFC securities in Vijayawada. I approached the local HDFC branch, Benz Circle, Vijayawada and as per their advise applied for transmission of shares in to my trading accoun No.[protected]DPID IN301549) and submitted application in the last week of July, 2020. Even after a lapse of one year, the process is still pending without any reason. Despite repeated visits and phone calls to the concerned branch bank officials there is no progress. During recent visit to the branch on the issue, concerned bank official told that he will register a complaint on behalf of the customer and received a message with CRM No.16143729 on 26.08.2021 to my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com and will be resolved by 31.08.2021. But there is no progress till date and unable to track the complaint status also. Please kindly look into the matter do the needful as early as possible .
Sep 14, 2021
Sep 14, 2021

HDFC Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Atluri,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We would check the details and get back to you at the earliest.

HDFC securities

HDFC Securities
    HDFC Securities Phone
    HDFC Securities Address
    Trade Globe, 2nd Floor, Kondivita Junction, , J. B. Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road, , Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059