Below are the details of the issue.
Customer id: aruna1001
Address : radhika residency, b. N. Reddy nagar, hyderabad
Complaint number : 2422327
Complaint date : october 14, 2019
Issue : unable to access wifi
Issue discussions till date
1. I have not renewed the account for almost past 1 year.
Because o[censored]rgent requirement, i have called customer care of hireach and inquired about the connectivity time after renewal.
As informed by the executive, connectivity would be established and wifi would be accessible as and when renewal fee was paid.
Basing on her confirmation, i have renewed the account on october 13, 2019 at 10.30 pm. However i am unable to access the wifi
2. On october 14, 2019, i have lodged a compliant with customer care of hireach at 10.36 am and as informed by the executive the eta for resolution was 3 hours.
I have been continuously following them up for the resolution, however even after facing many rude conversations my issue was not even addressed.
After a strict warning of lodging a compliant with consumer court, i have got the contact number of mr. Asif (The area manager) at 3pm around, who disconnected the call amidst the conversation and was not reachable from then.
At around 5.30 pm, i got a information from hireach saying, the connection cannot be established as there was an issue with the our apartment association.
3. From then, till date discussions were going on and person
came to our apartment to speak with the association member and the issue is still open.
4. I have personally spoke to the apartment association member and we were agreed upon to give the current connection required by hireach to set up the box from my home personally.
5. Even, this was not done till date. Every time i call the hireach personnel, he would just disconnect the call saying he would respond in half an hour or so and days are passing.
I am working from home and it is a great hindrance to my work.
Please address the issue and resolve this at the earliest.
Hi Reach Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.