Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (491)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

pramilabhartiya
i am a consumer of hp gas and my no. is 606062. my area dealer is mondal hp gas , raniganj-713347 (w.bengal).i am hp gas consumer since 2006 and i have been provided only one cylinder since then . this time i had booked for gas on 10/10/12 as i had last got a cylinder on 18/09/12 but till today i did not get it and when i inquired when i'ii be provided gas i was told by my dealer to inquire after 48 days . kindly do help me in this regard and order my dealer to deliver my booked cylindef immediately . for your kind information my booking no. is-204947.thanking you

Suhail wani
    Managing Director Hp Gas
    Respectively I miss my consumer number, Please find out my consumer number, Kindly inform me as soon as possible that will be your most kindness.
    Yours Sincerely

Consumer Name: Tanveer Hussain Jan
    R/o: Lal Bazar, Jan Mohalla, Srinagar, Kashmir.
    Cell: [protected]
    E.mail: [protected]@gmail.com

sbhatia
      My consumer no. is 683290 & HP Gas Agency name is M/s Allied Agencies, 3C-64 BP N.I.T. Faridabad. I booked gas for home delivery on date[protected] but till today not delivered. I received the messege of refill booking no.139437 and with cash memo no.136464 on 01/11/2012 while i have booked the cylinder on 28/10/2012. I also received the messege on my mobile number that your HP gas refill delivered on 01/11/2012 vide cash memo no.136464 but not received the cylinder yet.

As usual from last seven months the same thing is being happened.Receiving only the messege of delivery not receiving cylinder.
      I am having statement of last seven months which shows that after the booking in 24-48 hours our cylinder has been delivered while we had received cylinders in 9-10 days after booking.
      This is not the first time,we always have to remind while phone numbers always busy.I want to ask why they are making us fool. Are we not paying for that or we are beggers that every time have to remind. Lots of cylenders are being sold in black rates on daily basis but not giving to the common people.In this regard, you are requested to take necessary action against the owner of gas agency & arrange to provide filled cylender at the time every month. I hope you will take strong actions.

Thanks & Regards
      Sunny Bhatia
      M:[protected]
      Refill not delivered.

Mine is the same, infact worse, problem as above (Mr. Bhatia's). My consumer No.is 686636. HP Gas Agency name is same ie. M/s Allied Agencies, 3C-64 BP N.I.T. Faridabad. I booked gas for home delivery on[protected] but the cylinder has not arrived yet. I too received a message that the delivery was complete. I have been trying for the agency vide No.[protected] and the No. is always engaged. registered complaints also but to no avail. It so happened that a lady picked up the phone by mistake on 06/11/12 and informed me that the delivery shall happen within a day but even today i did not receive.

i simply am not aware as to what to do and whom to approach.

hp LPG REFILL — Booked refill not delivered yet

I have booked my LPG cylinder refill on 10/12/2012 but not yet received yet

Consumer No. 617487
      Booking No. 266322
      Cash Memo No. 148345
      Cash Memo Date 15th Dec 2012

l.r bansal
        SIR MY NAME "BHAGAT SINGH" AND MY CONSUMER NO. IS "106013" SIR JI MAINE 5102012 KO "RAJESH HP GAS AGENCES OPPOSIT NAND CIENEMA MILL GATE ROAD HISAR" MAI GAS BOOK KARVAI THI LAKIN MERE GHAR PER GAS CYLENDER ABHI TAK NHI PAUCHA OR MAI UNE CALL KARTA REHTA HU LAKIN WO CYLENDER NHI PAUCHATE SIR JI MAINE HISAR BHI COMPLAINT KI LAKIN KOI SUNVAI NHI TABHI AAP KO COMPLAINT KARNI PAD RAHI H SIR JI MERA GHAR KA ADDRESS "H.N. 74 MELA GROUND HISAR" PLZ AAP IS COMPLAINT KI JARUR KOI SUNVAI KAROGE MUJE UMEED H,
        BHAGAT SINGH

boking number and date-346/25.08.08
        home dalvery date and number-16145/11.09.08

today not delivered.

not - contect number -[protected]

gas for home delivery — gas for home delivery is not deliver

I am 73 year old two-three times went to My consumer number is E3545,MUKUT BIHARI LAL, Etah Gas Service,Gandhi Market,Etah but they are told today is not booked gas. I booked gas for home delivery on02.01.2010 but till today 19.01.2010 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Inden. Etah Gas Service distributor/ dealer is so much arrogant, misbehave with the clients, non cooperating person. Please consider my complaint and immediate action.

gas — Gas not delivered to House

i am Indane Gas consumer, whenever i book gas, it takes more than a month to get it, when i asked this at the concerned office they tell me to collect it, this is not the first time this has happened, every time i go complaining that i haven't received gas cylinder, the say that there is no staff and ask me to collect it. this is horrible, i am not the only one, everyday i see queues of people with their empty cylinder to collect, i am not sure if this is ever going to solve, and what is the problem the gas agency is having in delivering it to house. please look in to this.
        khmar thasin consumar no.615916 booking date on 06/02/2011 home delvory not in time pls.co.op me. kirlaskar hp gas agences HARIHAR dist.davangere st.karnataka mobile no.[protected].

h.p gas — Not deliver at home

I am very tense about my gas services, i am consumer of H.P Gas. I want do complaint to that company because they never supply home deliver, if some time they provided too much long time.

manishkumawat
          I have gas connection with HP Gas. The authorised Dealer is Kothari gas Arnod, District Pratapgarh (Raj.). My consumer No. is 505555.We always booked cylinders on phone in advance but the dealer never provide home Delivery, they just handover the cylinder at a place in the village. They never decided a time or Date that when they will come to handover the cylinder. They charges us of Rs. 420 for one cylinder which is not weighted and checked. We have to call daily and to ask that when they will come to deliver the cylinder? No time fix and date so when they come we have to spend full day in waiting for that because there is no merit list according to booking means at the time of crowd shopkeeper and other who are giving them extra price as a black cylinder they get cylinder first after that remaining will get cylinder if there remains cylinders in his van otherwise we have to wait for next delivery which is again not certain. The business of blackening of the domestic LPG cylinders to the shopkeepers and other is in hype.
          Dear sir please look in to the matter very seriously the public is in so crash. There is no management in the delivery of gas cylinders.
          Thanking You,

I...
            Complaint category Other

daryousuf
            Respected Sir/Madam
            I have a HP GAS connection and my id is 594672 under S. No. 3969352, the person in whose name said connection was registered had migrated to some other place and I do not know his address. But the orginal documents are lying with me. I visisted Sona Traders many time at their extension counter Beerwah. I made many requests to the dealer for transfer the documents to my name and in this connection I submit an affadavit also that the said person in whose name connection was registered has migrated to any other place which I do not know. Now they did not give me any positive response and I am with out gas from last one month. It is requested that my complaint be registered and my problem be solved at an earliest. That will be your most kindness.

Mohammad Yousuf Dar,
            Consumer of HP Gas
            Cell No. [protected]

HP — PF not transferred

My pf MH/41505/1556 was requested for trnasfer since 2006. Could you please look into this?

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Hp Gas — RENEW OF HP GAS CONNECTION

PRASHANTAKAR
              Hi sir/madam,

i have a Gas connection with HP, consumer NO: 623805. Currently this is not active(i am not able...
              Complaint category Other

pritsingh01
              Not getting the cylinder at the proper time
              Respected sir,
              It is very sad to inform you that I am not getting the gas cylider at the proper time .I am a service man in Vadodara district near karjan and I am getting the cylinder from HP Gas Company Nava Bazaar, Karjan(vadodara) my consumer no. is 619418 and I booked a cylinder on 20/09/2012 but till 15/10/2012 I had not got the cylinder. So what should I do?

HP Gas — GAS NOT DELIVERY IN TIME

TO CONCERN PERSON
              FM : RAJESH SHARMA
              CONTACT NO. [protected]
              CONSUMER NO. 610996

I GOT DELIVERY OF GAS ON 21-07-08. THEY TOLD ME TO BOOK CYLINDER AFTER ONE MONTH. AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTION I BOOKED CYLINDER ON 22-08-08. THEY TOLD AFTER TWO DAYS YOU WILL GET CYLINDER. TODAY 01-09-08 . ATER BOOKING, 10 DAYS OVER. EVEN I AM NOT GETTING PHONE LINE TO ASK, IT'S ALWAYS BUSY OR SWITCH OFF. I AM NOT ONLY THE PERSON FACYING PROBLEM . EVERY COSTEMER FACING SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND ARRANGE FOR CYLINDER
              Since last 1 to 2 years I am your customer for Bharat Gas, Station Road, Hospet. I am not able to get gas cylinder in time. My consumer No.23277. When I ask them for gas cylinder, they say that it will be delivered the next day. Never it will come in the time or date. Whenever I call over phone, they don't receive the call or it is engaged. They have given the delivery person mobile No. but it is coming switched off. And most of the time I have to get the Gas cylinder from their office. Actually we are working in the Office so I have given the gas amount and the book to our neighbor or the owner. But they are not giving to the person their to the respective house. Since last 8 to 10 months I am getting the same problem, from the Bharat Gas office. So kindly, look to the complaint and take necessary action.
              Chinmoy Banerjee. .

HP Gas Distributor Royal Gas Service Jalna — Domestic cylinder delay

jayshree ajaysingh
                To
                Respected sir
                I am many time book my cylinder in Royal gas Hp gas dt 28 aug but they not deliver or not...

Baliga1212
                Myself Sandeep Baliga living in HBR 4th Block is using HP gas and the victim of Danish Enterprises who is the primary supplier of the LPG cylinders for this area. I have been living in this area for almost 2 years now and there is not even a single instance that these people have delivered the gas on time. There is a big racket of supplying cylinders in black for higher money because of which the normal consumers are suffering. I have complained about this to HP too in their complaint forum but of no use. My recent booking details are shown below and upon calling them several times there is no response. Their phones are either engaged or nobody picks up the call.

HP Gas Refill booking accepted for Consumer No.626857; Booking No.234335; Pending refill Booking Cleared upto 27.Aug.12 at DANISH ENTERPRISES.

I request to take strict actions against this distributor and audit them of every transaction. Also if possible give this agency to someone else who can manage customers better. I hope some positive actions will be taken against these culprits.

Thanks and regards,
                Sandeep.
                +91-[protected].

HP Gas Cylinder — no delivery of cylinders at home

pankaj nipurte
                  I'm Pankaj Ganapat Nipurte reident of Vasind,Tal:shahapur, Dist: Thane.

My complaint is for...

Satyvik
                  Dear Sir,My consumer no.603003 allotted by purshottam gas agency (dealership no.[protected],katni(M.P) my booking no-17 date-18/09/2012 and last delivery date-07/08/2012.they refused for home delivery on date date-29/09/2012 reason not justify.they give the reason that i have not submitted KYC form but i have submitted it earlier on date 26/09/2012 and according to their policy they only after the submission of KYC form and all other documents seals the ration card and they have sealed my ration card which means that i have submitted the KYC form and they misplaced my document and they are accepting it that's why they are delaying it by saying that until they found the documents they will not give the cylinder.sir i am a senior citizen and i cant run so much every time they give excuses and delay it.and one more thing they misbehaves with me and mentally harasses me they talk very badly in front of all the costumer.
                  dear sir that's my humble request that kindly take strict action on it and help me all possible.
                  thanking you
                  Pratap rai kewlani
                  mob no-[protected]
                  Email-satyvik.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Address- opposite dr.malis
                  residence,jagmohan das ward
                  radha swami colony,katni(M.P)

HP Gas — Not delivered the cylinder!

i have booked my Hp Domestic Gas last few month before and they brought the delivery on date all the cylinder with them where lickage and the delivery boy had tested them well in front o[censored]s and he gotback without delivering us.today the dealer of my HP gas M/s Kale Gas Sadar is saying that, we have purposely made the cylinder to cause liked by testing and he wants us to give in writen form that we wont test the cylinder again while taking delivery and he is directly saying us that he wont give us the gas. may i have the needfull help in this matter from HP.
                  Dear sir/madam

I had booked a gas cylinder before four days ago but, I did not get it yet.

Thanking you.

Yours faith fully

Sh. Dev Shankar Prasad Srivastava.
                  Palam Colony
                  New Delhi-110037
                  To whom so ever it may concern

HP Gas Consumer No: 605011

Agency : HP Gas/ LG Gas Services
                  2, Mahalingam Road,
                  Mahalingapuram
                  Nungambakkam
                  Chennai 600034
                  Following complaints are regular and continuous
                  1. Telephone lines are always busy to book the cylinder
                  2. uncourteous behaviour if the line is picked
                  3. Delay in supply
                  4. They demand 21 days gap before we book. Is it a legal demand? I shall oblige it if we are intimated either by post or notice. I have heard instances when cylinders are delivered to hotels. Our servat maid who has a Indane, the delivery time is 4 days while this agency takes more than 10-12 days. Is there any justification for this ? Kindly look into this. Since these people don't do proper service, I even volunteer myself to shift our agency to a neighbouring one, who are decent and punctual.
                  Whenever the communication does not go smoothly, the target is to ask for a ration card, which I have submitted twice. What happens to that file?

Hope the authorities do something to streamline the operation. Thanking you,

Yours

P.Balasundaram
                  my con sumerno630618. distributor code 19609400. Distributor name

DEVE MOOKAMBIKAI GAS AGENCY
                  1, ANNA STREET, KURINGI NAGAR
                  VANDALUR.CHENNAI 48
                  TAMILNADU FAX NO 22750709

I BOOKED REFILLING7 7/10/09 .TII DATE NO DELIVERY.NO RESPOND. AGENCY PEOPLE
                  INSTRUCTED TO TAKE DELIVERY FRM GODOWN, SPENDING MY COST, PL, TAKE NECESSARY STEP AND ENSURE PROMT DELIVERY

ER G.RAVEEPRAGHASH, BE, MBA, AEE(C), TNMB

HP Gas — not delivering cylinder

I have booked my cylinder since a month and from almost 10 days I am after my dealers life and requesting him to deliver my cylinder since I have just 1 connection. His delivery boy is always unavailable he claims that He came to my house 3 times which is totally wrong because I am a house wife and I am always at home. Rightnow I am managing with small local gas cylinder which is also not safe to use.

HP Gas — Not delivery cylinder

This is amudha. I have booked a cylinder on 15 th Dec 2010. Still its not yet delivered. Whenever i make a call the concern , the lady who took the phone , she told that the cylinder will be delivered on the next day(tomorrow). But its not yet happened. Today I made a call again. But the lady said that you booked the cylinder on 30dec2010 only. you will receive the cylinder after 3 days.

I think there is an misuse is going in the gas agency.

I did not receive any cylinder on dec8. she told that we received the cylinder already on dec8.

I think there is illegal transaction is going in the gas agency.

Plrase take a right decision.

GAS Agency Name: Moogambiga Gas Agency, Vandaloor,chennai.

HP Gas — not delivering

hi,
                  the cylinder was booked one month back, there is no home delivery avalibale at our premises .
                  even the request has been made it is ignored.

adress,

OLD Railway Quartress,
                  Opp Railway Hospital ,gudur,nellore district,
                  pin 524101

HP Gas — not delivery cylinder

This is Abdul Rauf Qureshi my cosumer no is 639724 i have booking my cylinder be for 12 days kumar gas not deliverd my cylinder All ready my cylinder is emty daily i contect kumar gas agency he has not pickup the phone so please deliver my gas cap urgent bessis thank you

nitin82

I have a hp gas connection. when i tried to book the cylender, i got a massage that they cannot process the request please contact distributor.
                    when I contacted distributor they said the connection is locked because I havent used it since long time. and they asked me to fill the KYC form with all the document (pan card, ration card, adhar card, driving licence, passport). and they said the process will take 5 to 6 days to complet.
                    now my question is....
                    1. why my connection is locked
                    2. My cylender goes for 6+ months, so is it my fault that it goes for that long.
                    3. why I am asked to submitt the documents, because I am already a hp gas costumer, that means you already have all the documents required.
                    4. why I am suffering when I havent done anything wrong,I spent a whole day to fill and submit the form, and at the end of day they said you dont have the ration card so they cannot process my request.

now I am really pissed off with the system, I took the day off from my office, and I cannot keep doing that.

I really dont understand the need of submitting the KYC form and the Documents, just to unlock my connection, because if my cylender goes for 6+ months its not my fault.

complent no.12072875

aaron gas distributor — card locked

sir,i have a complain against the gas dealer staff,my gas card is on the name of my uncle and in c/o section my name is entered ,my uncle died about 2 year ago so the gas distributer locked my card and told me that the gas card is illegal ,but when i asked them why it is illegal then they told me that the card named person(my uncle) died so it is illegal and they told me about the transfer of gas card from my uncle name to my name and asked me to pay rs 2300 or something like that ,so sir i want to know why they demanding me to pay rs when my card is about 20 year old ,,,,plz help me

HP Gas Co (Dombivli Gas Co) — Unable to deliver gas cylinder on time, misbehave

ravi1268
                      hello,
                      Each and every times gas delivery man unable to deliver gas cylender on time,and do a black marketing.
                      they...

Hp Gas — regarding recruitment

anukuncheria
                      I had applied to the post of officer trainee engineering in hpcl. application number is[protected]. I had paid for the...
                      Complaint category Job & Career

lamsarvikas
                      respected sir,
                      my name is kaptan singh. i am from narela delhi 110040. my home address is h.no135 gali no.9b swatantra nagar narela delhi-110040. i filled a form of new gas connection. HP company send me permission letter. they give registration no.332. i go to the my near gas distributor bhagat gas service in lampur road,narela delhi 110040. i told him and give them premission letter to him. they told me i do not know. they are not give me the permission of new gas connection. i have bhagat gas service phone no.[protected] ,[protected] .sir please help me. my phone no [protected] . plz slove my problem as soon as. plz sir.

HP Gas — not responding for new connection

Sir/Madam,

I am RF Engineer and shifted 1 month ago at rohit nagar (Bhopal). I asked to Naina Enterprises for New Connection with all documents, but She did't provide me the details and told me the connection charges Rs-4200. I have Stove of my own with ISI mark. So I am not intrested to purchase it and also it is costly as Rs-1730. So I want to Resolve this problem and give me connection as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Nitin
                      I Need a new connection in Konnagar, Hoogly, WB please contact C P Mall [protected]/[protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Vijdly
                        I went from Delhi to karnal and over there at 8:15 pm on 22/9/2012 , i made my car filled with diesel of rs. 600 and then after moving about 2km i saw that there was no shift in the needle which shows that diesel has been filled but it didn't moved a little. so i went to the pump again and asked them that whether they filled diesel or not but they said that yes they did. Then i again made them fill my car's tank and this time i pressed the nozzle and i saw that there was no diesel coming while the meter was running . the name of the pump is HP MAHA LAXMI FILLING STATION, G.T. ROAD KARNAL.

cheated while filling diesel
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

shabazhan
                          I AM SHABAZ KHAN ON BEHALF OF MY SISTER NAME (MRS AFROZ BEGUM) I AM COMPLAINING AGIANT HEERA AGENCIE SITUATED IN MALAKPET DILSUKNAGAR,, I AM BOOKING THE GAS ON LINE FROM MARCH
                          TILL KNOW THERE IS NO COOKING GAS DELIVERY AT HOME,, WHEN I WANT TO GAS AGENCIE THERE IS NO RESPONSABLE PERSON TO TAKE THE ACTION....SO PLESE RECTIFY MY COMPLAINT MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS [protected] AND MY CONSUMER GAS NUMBER 814351 AND THE GAS COMPANY IS HPGAS
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

(HP Gas) Raj Gas Agency Partawal Chowk (Distt) Maharajganj Uttar Pradesh — raj gas ki dhandewali HP gas service maharajganj UP

dayashankardubey
                            sir my name shivendra dwivedi s/o shri bhagawati prashad dwivedi vill-gordhowa post-nebuiya distt-maharajganj U.P. mo.[protected]...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations