Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India related photos (707)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Honda 2 Wheelers India Photos

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Locks are same for all the Dio scooters. My scooty Dio bs IV was about to steal due to your manufacturing negligence. My scooty was parked in the road near one another Dio. The other person with his keys unlocked my scooty and took it away. After some time that person came back and returned us the scooty saying he took it by mistake as he was a good man. Then I checked by unlocking his scooty with my keys and it got unlocked. How can the company be so irresponsible with this? I want my lock to be changed without paying a penny
Jan 28, 2021

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My new bike sp125 2020 3rd sarvice is due
    But the sarvice center men is not do her sarvis
    He dely give a new date
    Please help
    Jan 27, 2021

I have approach your dealer M/s Dharam Honda Jodhpur for purchase a two wheeler, in the discussion it has been observed that your authorized dealer not accept the payment through credit card, please note that i am corporate employee of Corporate company and in process the procurement of two wheeler.
      this is also surprise that they are accepting the Credit card against workshop but not accept the same at the time of sale the new vehicle.
      also they demanding extra cost 1.50% if payment made through credit card.
      i think this is against company policy hence kindly review the same at your end provide me corrective action taken at your end.
      Jan 27, 2021

I ama Tushar sahana customer of paras honda, RANIGANJ showroom..serivicing for my honda activa 125cc bs 6 model delayed..i...
        I purchased honda hornet 2.0 on 5 December 2020 and right from that day disc brakes of my bike started making unusual sounds....
        On 17th september 2019 i purchased honda deo scooter from panachamoottil motors, cinemaparambu, bharanikavu, kollam kerala.From...

Date 11/1/21/ to 25/1/21 under honda treger sarvise but not set to maileze and bil amont 1194/-. I am not setsefic this service.
        Mailez folt
        Mailez folt
        Jan 27, 2021

There is some sound in my bike engine. It has been 3 months now.
          Jan 26, 2021

I have serviced my vehicle HP23C9659 at SK honda hamirpur himachal pradesh.After that side cover remained opened. Complaint already done before this one. SK honda hamirpur did not solve the problem. I have gone to sk honda ghumarwin also. But the behaviour of those employees was not good.
            Register my complaint and take strict action against them.
            Jan 26, 2021

पुनः सिकायत्त 1emage. जिसमें आप देख लीजिए सर सिलेंडर में जंग लग चुका हैं।।।
              Jan 25, 2021

I went to your Avadi SVM Motors for my TWO Wheeler 4th free service.

I bought Honda Activa 5G from SVM Motors,...

गाड़ी cg10ay4200 km. 7000 पिस्टन सिज हो गया है, सर्विस सेंटर वारंटी नहीं दे रहे हैं। मेरी प्राबलंम को शाँल कीजिए।।।।।
                Jan 25, 2021

I have purchase activa 6g 2021model but dealer give me a 09/2020 model. So plz solve my problem.
                  Jan 24, 2021

Faridabad pickup honda dealer

Yesterday 22.01.2021. I give my sp shine TN25BY4584
                    for PAID service at Selvam Honda Vellore.
                    I register about my bike engine noise and engine start up problem in job card.
                    Today they delivered my bike.
                    I paid amount 1100 as service charge.
                    After delivery, I ride by bike. While riding its come to know, the mentioned complaint not attend. Just engine oil change only .
                    It's very worst service and cheating me.
                    Jan 23, 2021

RES Sir
                      I have porches 3 Vehicle ( Activa, Shine Sp, & Now Uniconrn ) But Sir At Sai Honda service Center At Barshi,...
                      Dear Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice that I have purchased the honda activa from below agency two...

Maine Activa 125 li hai usmein chabhi lagne mein problem kar rahi hai toh hum start nahin kar sakte
                      Jan 22, 2021

Showrooms maintenance is poor performance and change bick body parts
                        Jan 21, 2021

Today we are purchased Honda activa 6g from Varshi Honda in the name of billing asha a j Arakonam Ranipet district-631003....

I'm having a problem related to gear shifting ..
                          I tried to solve the problem by taking my bike to nearest showroom for twice but they r not solving the problem and make excuses ..
                          So now I'm fed up of this service...
                          Jan 20, 2021