Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India related photos (715)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Honda 2 Wheelers India Photos

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

I bought Activa 5G scooty from Amisha Honda Narsinghpur sent scooty for one week use for repairing the problem, more than before it started getting problem and Amisha Honda is not doing the repairing properly which also gave me the claim money. Payment was made but there was no improvement in the same problem as before, my scooty kept for repairing for 2 weeks, the repairing was very slow My scooty handle vibration new problem When have I sent scooty to Amisha Honda
Nov 21, 2020

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Honda Team,
    I have bought Unicorn recently from GHR Honda Kodad.
    From my 1st Service onwards observing that...
    Dear Sir, I regret to say you that, being a honda customer I really & feeling very bed. My experience with Honda brand & it's...

Unable to shift to 1st gear when the bike stops in middle after running. We have to off and on again.
    Nov 20, 2020

I booked a Bike (Honda shine sp 125 blue) on Date 17th nov 2020. On celebrated motors Pvt. Ltd. They promised me to delivery...

Dear sir this is Aziz sulthana using Activa4g but from soumya HONDA medchal, year 2017 TS08FJ1533

Before some days vehicle was stuck on the road

When I goes to show room they told me that, first off all you didn't service the vehicle in HONDA showrooms, and today i speak with some one in ram Honda tadbun, he told me that vehicles warranty is finish only two years warranty, when I buy the vehicle they told me that 5 years warranty,

Right now I'm suffering, what is wrong and correct, when I buy vehicle from soumya HONDA they didn't explain me that we have to services in HONDA showrooms, and now new news no warranty, warranty was only two years, I need reply
      Waiting for urgent reply
      Nov 19, 2020

Today 19/11/2020 I went for the service my honda activa 3g REG. NO. TN29BD3496 at SS PREMIER, DHARMAPURI, TAMILNADU SHOWROOM.
        I am servicing at honda showroom only &amc member
        I explaining the complaints to be rectified and persisting complaint of previous service
        The servicing person replying in an rough manner and just all are to be done after paying
        I said I am quitting the service he said u have to pay and quit, go inside and pay for the folio charge
        Only money matters for honda, not about your service
        Ur service person rudly treating so I left the vehicle at ur showroom
        Nov 19, 2020

I faced to much problem in Honda SP125 BS6 I purchased it last 5 months but I face to much problems.
          1. Engine oil is leakage.
          2. Chhassis aslo to much corrosion.
          3. Engine heating problem
          4. Abnormal sound is comming.
          Nov 17, 2020

Activa not repaired after accident, it is recovering after 25 days and The showroom owner did not behave indecently

Dear sir
              I purchased Honda CB shine from Lakshmi honda dealer kovvur W.g at (TANUKU) on 21 Oct 2020.While driving every thing ok but while changing gears chik chik sounds observed and same problem complainant to dealers mechanic kovvur and he told that sounds comes no problem.
              So we request to solve the problem by your dealer as earliest or otherwise change the by new one

Dear Honda team,
                I have given my CB shine bike for service on 16.11.2020 to viveks honda theni. I didn't expect this kind of poor quality of service. I was completely disappointed with their service. My bike was one year old but after service, it looks like five years old bike. The mud was as it is in the engine part and my bike was completely oily. I asked the person who was there while delivery, he said that come tomorrow, we rectify your problem. As I am working in a busy schedule, I don't have time to go there and take service on my bike. Since it is free service they charged Rs.464 from me. I feel very bad and completely disappointed with your service from the esteemed brand (Honda).
                I kindly request you to take necessary action in the regard.

Hello sir/mam,
                  Meri bike mai complaint hai jo startig se jab se bike purchase ki almost 15 month ho gye purchase kiye hue tab se ye problem hai har baar service center par complaint karta hu lekin ye problem meri solve nahi ho rahi please meri is problem ko solve karen mai bohot pareshan hu is problem se please... Problem ye hai meri bike se ek awaaz aarahi hai wo awaaz handle se ya fir showker se aarahi hai awaaz speed breaker aur gaddo mai aati hai bohot tez (kat kat) awaaz aati h... Mai har baar service par ye problem bata ta hu lekin ye solve nahi hoti service ke baad complaine par bhi lekar jaata hu lekin ye problem tab bhi solve nahi hoti please meri is problem ko solve kijiye...thank you
                  Nov 16, 2020

My honda chechis is broken nd my bike is steal in service center. And i am waiting for justice because only 3 years old bike part is name chechis how that part broke i camt imegine about that because i am truly bigest fan of honda but right now m think not like that.
                    Honda cb shine

Updated by Kuldeep Sharda Vijay Parmar
                    My regestered complain no.

I gave my CB Unicorn bike to MF HONDA SHOWROOM AT NANDED. But after servicing, my bike got big scratches on petrol tank due to manhandling of the mechanic. When I told them, they said it was earlier. But I know due to their manhandling my bike got big scratches on petrol tank.
                      Nov 14, 2020

Bike regitation number -OD01AA2929
                        Bike model-c b unicorn
                        Selling dealer-Hari motors pvt Ltd balasore
                        Service on date 11/11/2020
                        Nov 13, 2020

Buy 2wheelar 24/09/2020. Registration date 05/10/2020-WB[protected]-7182/- Receipt no.-WB31D[protected]. Registration No.- WB-32-AH-5238 . date- 16/10/2020.
                          Sir. Inform that pls.quickly number plate punching my 2wheelar.

Dear sir / madam,

Greetings for the day...!!!

I have owning Honda Activa vehicle purchased...

I purchased honda x blade bs6 .After 5-6 days the parts of color is getting removed.
                            I purchased bike from achieve honda vadodara
                            Please take appropriate actions and give solution of this problem
                            Nov 13, 2020

Please take appropriate actions and solve the solution as early as possible
                            [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 19, 2020
                            Sir i also complaint to showroom but they ignored the complaint
                            Dear Team,

we have got Honda active 125 CC on Jan 30 202 In mysore heritage showroom, and my bike run only 6110 KMs as on till today(18 Nov 20) really am very sad this bike, its not working properly, i mean am getting starting issues, even am unable to get start kick also, recently i got serviced my bike, when i went showroom Hinkle in MYSORE' they are not response properly, Please take appropriate actions and give solution of this problem.

Puttaswamy N
                            [protected]/[protected]

I'm sakthivel from sriperumbudur, I'm got bike Jan 2020, bike battery not working properly (example)can't start self start...

April 2019 ko bike purchage kiya tab se gear fas raha hai. Hamne kai bar Mausa ji honda show room, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) me servicing ke dauran kai bar bataya kintu problem solve nahi ho raha hai kindly mera bike ki problem solve kare.

Mobile no. - [protected]