HouseJoy.in Customer Care
Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

HouseJoy.in Customer Care

Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Incident happened on:- 03 nov 2017
Job id:[protected]
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

priyanka866
I have book beauty service with housejoy. My slot was 1pm to 2pm. Housejoy didnot provide me beautician number. They have given me housejoy customer care number. I have missed their call. After that i have confirmed my service at 12:45 in customer care. I have tried another number but always it was asking to leave a voice message. But i didnot get any response from customer care. Finally i got beautician number. I called her and she was busy with other servie. Is this something that a customer get from you. Your booking manager is so rude he was blaming and saying we cant provide service to you. He was talking so rudely.. I never expect this kind of service form housejoy. Other beauty home salon i think far far better from you. Thanks for great experiance. I have wasted my day because i have booked service with you.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-22 10:13:45

[Dec 22, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Dec 22, 2017
Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
We are sorry to hear about the trouble you had.
HouseJoy values your expectations and endeavors to meet them by connecting you with a seamless home service experience. We appreciate you bringing this instance to our notice. Having checked, the expert reached 4.15. We understand there was a delay and caused inconvenience.
But please be assured that such instance would not occur in the future.
We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist in becoming better at what we do. It's goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again in the future.
You may reach us on[protected] AM to 8 PM or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or inquiry.
Housejoy CS Team,
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Gansb

Some time back i had contacted housejoy for repairing our semi - automatic washing machine.

When the technician arrived and viewed the appliance, he then mentioned that the company only works on fully automatic machine. He gave a cursory glance at the machine and told that he could nt do it.

I had to pay the minimum amount even though nothing was done.

If this was not enough, you people send me text messages stating that you had a wonderful time fixing my machine asking for more.

Can you please remove me from the messaging as i m not at all interested in calling housejoy anymore?
    M: [protected]

[Nov 30, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi you have sent an electrician to repair geyser last week in Hyderabad area the repair was not done properly and the water was leaking from geyser flooding our apartment and damaged our property who is responsible for this . I have reported the person who called me up and explained him about this he said he will get back in 5 mins and I never got a call back from you people please don't make false promises and do fake publicity of yourselves when you can't provide good services
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Sudipto Santra
      I am writing today to complain of the poor service i received from housejoy.in on 25th of october. On the previous day i booked housejoy since my laptop's hinge was broken and i was visited by a representative (Read 16 years old boy) to pick up my laptop.
      Apparently he took my laptop and told me that delivery will be on very next day.
      So on 25th october that boy came with my laptop and when i receive it, it was extremely shocking. Hinge was anyhow repaired but it was so loose that i couldn't keep the laptop in a stable condition and also my laptop's two screws were missing. So i refused to receive the laptop and told him to fix it properly then i would take this. I called the guy who repaired the laptop, he told me that everything is fine in your laptop, then i called housejoy customer service number but there was no response. And some chaos occurred between me and that delivery boy and finally i had to accept the laptop.
      But actual fraud was yet to come.
      When i asked for bill, delivery boy said there is no bill assigned, you have to pay 1250 rupees for the service. Then again i called that service expert to assign a bill and told him, i'm paying just 900 only. He generated an instant bill of 1250 rupees and sent me on whtsapp.
      Seriously!!! Is this a housejoy service??? Even previously i took housejoy service two times but this was the worst ever.
      — i am providing that service engineer's detail —
      Job id[protected]
      Repair expert name - abdul azeem
      Contact no-[protected]

Thank you housjoy.in for not making me return to your service again.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-30 13:00:24

[Nov 24, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2017
      Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
      We are sorry to hear about the trouble here and I will be happy to look into this for you.
      We have already escalated this to our operation and escalation team. And we have every desire to address your concern and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We will be contacting you shortly to regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent these problems occurring in the future.
      You can reach us on[protected] AM to 8 PM or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or enquiry.
      Housejoy CS Team,
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Shruti Soumya
        I called for a plumber from housejoy on 18th november, 2017 for repairing my flush tank and increase the force of water in it. While that did not happen successfully, my bathroom has started leaking from the ceiling heavily. Please look into the matter immediately and get it repaired at the earliest. Did not expect this kind of service from housejoy.

[Nov 19, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Amala from housejoy team came this morning.shez vry impolite, not neat and clean and vry careless in performing and answering

Cr.rachana Rachana
          Date: 1 november 2017
          Job id:[protected]
          Job status: canceled inspection reject

The person who came for inspection has charged inr 100 as requested by you. How can you email me a bill of rs.1?

You people don't even bother to respond to the issue. Very unprofessional!

Request a refund for the delay in response and irrelevant bill.

Rachana
          Cr. [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 16, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anupama Pravin
            Did service on 10/11/2017 (Job id[protected] from house joy beauty services by beautician fareeda. I was paying cash for the service done. She compelled me to pay by netbanking. I did payment by netbanking, the amount of 2004.82 deducted from my bank account, but housejoy site showed transaction failed. She told me that they have not received the money and took cash from me. She also ensured me that the money deducted from my bank account will be credited back in 24 hours and if not credited asked me to contact her. Even after 96 hours, the money is not credited back. I tried to call her yesterday and she promised me to call back in 1 hour back. She did not call back till today and hence i tried to call her again today. She disconnected the call and sent me a message that she is in a function. Till now she has not called back. Please credit my money back

[Nov 14, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Anupama Pravin Nov 14, 2017
            The money has been credited back to my bank account sometime back. You can close the complaint now
            This is in regards to the pest control service that we had availed from house joy. We got the service done twice and we were unsatisfied with the service both the times. We dont wish to take any further service from house joy.
            We want the entire refund back. Thank you.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

shail2876
              This is highly disgusting, i was expecting this type of service by housejoy.

I am expecting a callback on my complain but i did not get a call till now.

Please look into the pick take just after the cleaning. I am not at all satisfied with the cleaning work they did. Please review below my concerns:

1. As pe rwebsite it was mentioned that 4-5 members will come but only two person with one boy came to my house for cleaning and they were from some third party not from housejoy. They were not being able to complete the work till 10 pm and at that time i dropped them in my car till their office (15 km from my house) as they were not getting auto at that time.
              2. It was mentioned that housejoy will clean all stain but all three bathroom are not clean and stains are there, balconies were also not clean properly.
              3. It was written on housejoy site that every corner will be cleaned but its not true, please check attached pics.
              4. It was mentioned that you will get a diwali 40 feet light but they did not give me.
              5. Just after the cleaning when i call the person who gave me call before sending persons and informed then he ask to give money to those cleaning persons and assured that one person will come to my home next day morning with lights and check the cleaning pending work also.
              But no one came to my home till yet.

This is my request to housejoy team to revert on this email asap and resend the persons to my home to finish the cleaning.

If i will not hear from you in next one day, i will post this email with all pic to all possible sites. I am working in mnc of 15000 employees and my society is having 1100 flats, i will definitely pass on my feedback to all of them if i don't hear from you.

Thanks a lot for your extraordinary services.

Shailendra
              Cell - [protected]

customer request - 1509429621858

[Nov 04, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Sanapala Satish Kumar
                My job id :[protected]... On 22nd of this month your executive came and checked our geyser and told that there is a part problem in the geyser. So to bring the spare part and to fix it he said he will come on 23rd. But till now that particular person from your housejoy company didn't came nor your company kept any email or sms updating further. I will make my problem solve with other company or other freelance repairer i[censored] don't take any action.

[Oct 25, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

vimal1985
                  I booked for a carpentry service on friday, october 20th (Job id[protected]. After booking confirmed i got a message from housejoy and said that the person named veerabadra will attend to fix my issue. I took leave from my office and waiting for him. He called me around 10:30 and said he will be coming around 11:00 to attend the issue. But he did not come. I called to his number but he did not pick the call. After an hour i called the customer care then they said they will check with the person and let me know the reason within an hour. After that, i did not get any message or call anybody from housjoy.

I wasted my whole day for this purpose. Worst service i have ever seen in my life.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

arnob033

I recently (Last month) i repaired my laptop from your website at egipura. The laptop display was flickering, so the repair guy told me that i need to replace my display. I agreed to him & paid him rs 6200.00 for display replacement. And its not even a month i am facing the same issue again.

Though i was given a bill receipt from the repair guy, i doubt that he has even changed the display as i am facing the same issue again. I think instead he has just cleaned up the display connection.
                    The display warrant is for 3 months which is still valid. Could you please help me with this.

Job id - [protected]

Arnob

[Oct 23, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I booked for my bike repair. A guy came. He did nothing saying that it has electric issues and then asked me to change the oil. He put an old oil though I resisted. And now the bike is much in trouble. Black smoke is coming out of it. Because of that oil, it is costing me a 1000 rupees extra in the Honda service center. What should I do now ?
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

rajababu.bula
                      People who did the deep clean services used wet clothes to clean the walls and furniture. Inspite of requesting them to do dry vacuum and plain brush, the said this was better. I spent 7000 and now ended up having fungus on walls and furniture.. Any number of mails and calls, customer care says we are looking into it. No one even came to check what happened and why.. I have a one month old child at home and they are not realizing how harmful this fungus can be on the health..
                      One of the calls they said deep clean services are good for once in 6 months and later they said we give guarantee only for 24 hours.. If i have to get deep cleaning every 24 hours to keep my house clean then i need pay 7k everyday!! I need someone to address this asap..

[Oct 22, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by rajababu.bula Oct 25, 2017
                      Absolutely no response from anyone.. Is there any escalation possible?
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Housejoy.in — diwali light n instillation

nasir rathod
                        I ordered for diwali light n instillation, of 12 th of october, to day is 19 the october but no budy visiting. Not completed...
                        Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Housejoy.in — deep cleaning service

Shravan Chandra Rachakonda
                        I have booked house cleaning service for today's morning 10- 11 am (15th october). Now it is evening and no one has come till...
                        Complaint category Other

Gyaneendra
                        I had scheduled a service for deep cleaning of my house and it was agreed to be done on 11-oct-2017 10 am. I repeatedly asked them that because of them i taking off from my work. Even i called to their customer care 9 am 11-oct-2017 and it was said to me that its confirmed and provided me vendor's name and number. Later i got to know that the service is not on date due to their problem. When i contacted the person in complaint section he was very much abusive and was putting blame on me saying that they contacted me on 12-oct-2017 where there was no contact. If they were aware on 12-oct-2017, how can on 13-oct -2017 morning when i called it was not informed to me. When i argued on that part the person became abusive and scolded me on call. Later cancelled my service.

My request number :[protected]

I need to know who is going to compensate on the leave i have taken and the difficulty my family faced.

[Oct 13, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Soupam Mandal
                          I have placed an order for laundry through housejoy and as per house joy its should be delivered on 09/10/2017 but delivery never happened. I need to call this housejoy multiple times and every time they keep on repeating that they will update me in 10-15 mins. But i never got any call back. I will suggest everyone to stay away from this cheaters and liars. I am not sure whether i will get back my cloths or not.

[Oct 10, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dharamraj Rathod
                            I hired a plumber from housejoy. He inspected the problem and mentioned that pipes needs to replaced. He demanded 5k to procure the material which i gave it to him.
                            He did not turned up, i logged the complain with housejoy.
                            I need your help to get the refund immediately. It is not worth trusting these guys. I am very much frustrated.

Dharam

[Oct 09, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shivu1234
                              Hi team,

I made request for service regarding my washing machine on 9th of august 2017. One of your executive has visited my place and after going through washing machine he said pcb board has an issue and we don’t have stock so we will replace in 1 week and quoted 2200/-. Since i had a good experience in online reviews and few of my friends has stated it as a genuine company i have paid 2200 and received bill. It’s almost a month still i hadn’t find solution. I have called have called executive several times. Whenever i calls him, he will tell today i will come and fix. As a genuine customer i never expected such a bad support from you guys.

I am expecting immediate response on this.

[Sep 18, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Venkata pavan kumar
                                Worst housejoy services i cant see any where. Already i asked to housejoy customer service sms unsubsription. They said it will take 3 days on one month back still i am getting number of irritated sms from house joy. My number [protected]. If possible please resolve my complaint. I am getting sms from dm - housejoy and the respected housejoy number [protected].

getting lot of sms everyday from housejoy
                                getting lot of sms everyday from housejoy

[Aug 29, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                As per their website i hve booked installtion of 55 tv which was priced at 899 but they have charged 1199 for the same after installation which is totally wrong

They are online cheaters
                                The bill before service was 828 after tax and discount and immediate after service they have changed to 1178 which is totally fraud.

alokidea
                                  I made request for service regarding some interior and painting job on 18th of augut. Got call but no one visited. Finally got call on 19th again no one visited. At last on 20th august mr. Iqbal singh was suppose to visit job id[protected]. But mr. Jatindar singh visited. After discussion job was negotiated @ 41k. For raw material purchase he asked for 10 k advance. He shared with me his paytm number and i transfeerd 9 k in his account. He was suppose to come on 21st. Still awaiting...

[Aug 25, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I have ordered a service of loundry on 13th august 2017.. and they picked up on 16th august 2017 promising to rturn on 20th august, but i dont have any information after that.. and they are not responding for my calls.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Exchange22
                                    Unfair Trading
                                    (1 hours 47 minutes ago)
                                    Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                    exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                    (3 hours 18 minutes ago)
                                    Driving License
                                    licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong