HouseJoy.in Customer Care
Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

HouseJoy.in Customer Care

Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

HouseJoy.in Complaints & Reviews

Adi Agarwal
They are cheaters and provide a very poor service. I had booked a service on friday evening at 6pm and came from my office early to attend it. But the housejoy service guy just 5 minutes before the service calls me and says he will come by 7pm to which i agreed. Now till 7:30 i waited he did not turn up then i call to him, he says he will come in sometime but he does not turn up till 8:15pm.
I called him again he said speak to office i will not come. Then i called house joy and this people could not do anything. What kind of service is this when you cannot manage one proper schedule then what company you will manage.
Never use this service they are very poor.

[Aug 04, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HouseJoy Damaged my goods twice. The second time they are not ready to compensate.

First time they damaged it and they came and fixed it after long followup.

Second time they damaged again and just want to fix it.

My laptop has been given for more than 7 days but now the service engineer is not responding. Tried reaching him on [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Sharad Geomax
    Complaint on order#[protected]
    I had taken the ac service from housejoy.in last month.
    So, their person visited our office accordingly, he did the service of our split air conditioner.
    What he does - he didn't cover the electric supply of outdoor and flush the water directly without open any cover of it. Because of this, there is a loud sound is coming now from outdoor and indoor is supplying hot air. I had raise complaint by email and calls but they are not solving the issue, after raising the complaint they had just call me once and that call was dropped and now call is dropping while i call to customercare.

Updated by Sharad Geomax Aug 11, 2017
    still not got any reply over mail or call?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Housejoy.in — deep cleaning services

wenvy
      I had called housejoy for their deep cleaning services.

My first issue was when the time for payment came,...
      Complaint category Other

shaziya banu
      Always the post man gives my all confidential letters to unknown person, they read all my passwords, aadhar number, my bank statements, everything, am a house wife i always be at home, am staying in second floor, postman feels lazy to climb the steps and he gives my all letters to the road people who are sitting in the street corners, i feel very bad and hurt,,,,
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-21 18:14:26

[Jul 20, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by shaziya banu Jul 20, 2017
      always the post man gives my all confidential letters to unknown person, they read all my passwords, aadhar number, my bank statements, everything, am a house wife i always be at home, am staying in second floor, postman feels lazy to climb the steps and he gives my all letters to the road people who are sitting in the street corners, i feel very bad and hurt, , , ,
      HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2017

This is in appropriote complaint, you have logged a complaint with Housejoy home services. This complaint is not related to us. Kindly remove the complaint as it is invalid.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Arunima Choudhary
        When i was booking the plumbing services they sent me the details discount coupon and it was hjy200. I applied it. At the time of payment they just told me no coupon is applied. They are saying no discount availed. They charged amount of 300rs. I paid the whole amount. I am highly disapointed and need a refund. It was extremely unethical. When you don't want to give a discount don't fool people by giving them the coupon codes. You are just loosing your customers. It was a fraud.

[Jun 28, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My bikes job id is 23500058.my cell no.[protected] .name.m.chittaranjan, email id :[protected]@gmail.com
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

bpsingh409
          I have lodge a request to repair my washing machine vide id[protected] dated 27 may 2017. Job was off loaded to prince appliances and he visited for inspection and found that drum bearings and seal worn out and need to be replaced. He told that total expenditure will be around inr 2800/- + inspection charges inr 150-00. This charge was quite high but due to my neediness i accepted and ask him to repaired the machine. He opened the machine and changed the bearing, but while dismantling the machine he cut many of the electrical and control wires which was not required, i also object him in between but he told not in issue i will correct it. He completed the work near about night 1030 hrs. And said you run the machine it will work perfectly. Next day early morning i started machine but it was not working then i made complained then he said there is the problem in cards again expenditure will come about 2500 inr extra. I said one you examine the machine then you told only bearing is damaged nothing else. Then i started made complained house joy staff but till now they enquiring the thins no action has been taken so far.
          Now i have question
          1. I have paid hues money to change bearings and seal i. E. Inr 2950.00 but market prize almost inr 1100 to 1200 (Cost of two small bearings and seal worth inr 800+250 max.)
          2. This defect occur during the assembling/disassembling of machine then why i should be accountable for.
          3. Machine was inspected before taken over job and that time no card was faulty.
          4. Now i have paid around inr 3000 but machine is still non ops.

No action so far from house joy. Resect early reply.

[Jun 23, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

rajamal6767
            Requested "bolt, latch, handle work - handle - service - replacement"
            From housejoy for opening a door that got locked out.

The carpenter almost broke the door. Look at the pics attached. I complained about the service and housejoy.in are not doing anything to resolve the situation. First i did not want to make an complaint. But my friends suggested that i should complain since this is causing the monetary damage for myself.
            I will have to replace to door with my money or pay the owner for the replacement.

And the carpenter was totally negligent and in a hurry. And he worked with so much noise that my house owner from next building came to check what happened.

Resolution expected : either replace the door, or do a very good repair of the door. Or pay for the door replacement.

Job id : [protected]
            Date : june 9, 2017

[Jun 17, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by rajamal6767 Jun 16, 2017
            Adding images

Planning for a spa massage? Why to think more visit Sam spa service in Mumbai. Our Spa is a perfect retreat which has foot massage, skin care, hair care, for our customer at the best price.

Specialized massage, body spa massage, oil massage, helps re-energies cell communication and rejuvenate skin. Sam Spa has to make the body and skin healthier and bright. Visit us for more info at Sam Spa center in Mumbai.

Horrible experience. Fixed beauty appointment from housejoy and it turned a nightmare for me. Got burned during there waxing. And a very deep cut during the pedicure. Beautician was not even apologetic and very rude. Got an infection on my leg finger nail. On antibiotics now. Pics will explain how bad it is. No action from housejoy. Pathetic...

Housejoy.in — Electrical and carpentry services

GJR
              Complaint in relation to "house joy" services and fraud pre-money collection with no service delivery.

I had...
              Complaint category Utility Services

Shrinathn
              Called for service 5 days back still now daily some components getting replaced my refrigerator is completely screwed up not in working state now need refund and who is going to pay for damages done to refrigerator
              I need to buy new refrigerator now
              Customer care as usually simply hang the calls i made daily
              Pathetic and horrible experience overall even after following up daily with customer care as well as technicians

[Jun 02, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jotsna Rao
                We hired a plumber through housejoy, jayanta kumar senapathj. P. Enterprises, deepu plumbing works on contract, the contractor took half amount and did 3/4th work and did an emotional drama to grab rest of the money. Finally when we paid the entire 35k he wrapped the work for name sake and ran away, the bathroom has the same old problem continuing. We tried calling him and the housejoy people n number of times and nobody responded in a proper way. And no one turned in. Pathetic services and money time waste to select any services from housejoy.

[May 24, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Vidya N
                  Pathetic and inexperienced plumber. Was unable to fix a small leak. He didn't even know what materials to purchase, misused and wasted a lot. Made us spend additional 1200 on material. A two hour job he took 13hrs to fix, only after breaking our washbasin and man handling things. Every impatient and was throwing things around. He asked us money to repair the wash basin and told us to adjust with what ever he brings. Raised the complaint, the customer care said they will call back in 10mins but till now none called. But the back end team called the plumber to inform him that complaint has been registered against him. What sort of service was it. I am not sure if I will get the wash basin replaced
                  Service was pathetic, the whole work should not cost beyond 3000 costed me 5000. What sort of Check is done to ensure the technician are skilled. The whole system is set up to cheat people

[May 21, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ankurbhageria
                    We availed the services of "Housejoy" in Mumbai for the repair of our Whirlpool refrigerator on 17th March 2017. The complaint was loss of cooling.

The serviceman diagnosed the problem to a defective part and agreed to replace it for Rs. 2, 450 (Rs. Two thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Only) inclusive of taxes and labor.

We paid the complete amount (Rs. 2, 450) vide receipt number 19403

After the replacement and said repair, the refrigerator wasn't cooling.

We have followed up with them multiple times. They are putting us off everytime.

Their policy states 6 months of warranty or complete refund if the service is dis-satisfactory. However, they are not providing any resolution

Faulty service for Whirlpool refrigerator

[May 11, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Charan K Gowda's response May 13, 2017
                    From 1 hour I am trying to reach your customer care number but its not connecting please arrange a call back to [protected]
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

sdutta123
                      I had registered a service with HouseJoy for a plumbing work, where the kitchen drain pipe had to be replaced. The new line was supposed to go from the exterior of the building.
                      After 2 days of continuously calling them (in each of the calls, the nature of the work was clearly explained) finally they say that they don't take up exterior plumbing work.
                      My kitchen work is completely stopped for over a week and i have a baby at home which makes it all the more inconvenient.
                      The issue here is, i understand if they are not ready to take up such work, but this should have been made clear right at teh very beginning when i explained them about the type of work. Instead they were assuring that they will do it, but at the last moment, they deny undertaking such type of work.

VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND PATHETIC ATTITUDE OF THESE PEOPLE.

[Apr 30, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Koolkhushi25
                        My job id is[protected]. I placed laundry service request for wash and iron. The clothes were supposed to be delivered by 22nd but they have not yet been delivered. Tried reaching customer care but there is no response. Pathetic service. All my clothes are in laundry-what should i do? On top of that they have charged me huge money for service not rendered on time. The customer care should look into it immediately and respond.

[Apr 24, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Electrtion did only half work and left . He is saying that he can't do it and asking me to give more money .

Rupali Sekhri Chopra
                          Not at all trustworthy. Not at all prompt. .they do keep their words.To repair my Samsung Microwave combi. the service person took the Microwave to the service center. .after 2 days he turned up replying that one part has to be replace.otherwise it wont work. .Later as I found their service that I cannot trust on.i decided to call the Samsung technician.he opened the machine and to mysurprise. .the Macinetron has been repaced by some other companies Macinetron part without informing me.As well as some PCB and Trasisters are missing from the display board.He took the service charge n left .i do not recommend this service to anyone. After booking the service theost annoying this is with the housejoy is .They call you dor more than 100 times and that too anytime day or night. .and that too from different different person.disturbing your life.

[Apr 17, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Rupali Sekhri Chopra Apr 17, 2017
                          Not at all trustworthy. Not at all prompt. .they do not keep their words.To repair my Samsung Microwave combi. the service person took the Microwave to the service center. .after 2 days he turned up replying that one part has to be replace.otherwise it wont work. .He took the service charge and left..as I found their service ..on with I cannot trust on. I decided to call the Samsung technician.he opened the machine and to mysurprise. .the Macinetron has been repaced by some other companies Macinetron part without informing me.As well as some PCB and Trasisters are missing from the display board .i do not recommend this service to anyone. After booking the service the MOST annoying thing with the housejoy is ..they call you for more than 100 times for your cinfirmation and that too anytime day or night. .and that too from different different person.disturbing your life.

Danny daaaandaa
                            I complaint about my ac and two guys came in with thier so called unproffesional behaviour.when i didnt want to do the repairs with them because of the fear o[censored]nreliable behaviour they charged me for checking my ac and wanted to hav lunch in my room looking at the gadgets in my room i denied them permission and asked them to leave .then they started to go in my backyard and check the windows and dorrs .i asked them about it by looking in the cctv camera and they replied they werw looking for a toilet.im sure that they were looking for a loophole to conduct a theft...
                            This kind id assurance and verified staff from housejoy where i read about the professional standads..my fooot...
                            **** your service and **** u tooo

[Apr 13, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mail2zaheer
                              We had a problem with our refrigerator. Service tech came and changed some part for which he charged rs. 2800. He said the bill will be sent via SMS but till now no message received.

He also said the faulty product will be tested and provide the reason for the outage but no message received till date.

Apart from all these, the problem has never got resolved...
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-06 11:11:53
                              Sorry for the late response. I Just noticed that there is an option to mark the problems as resolved. Housejoy tech visited again during that problem (last year) and resolved it and they have not charged the amount again. Thanks a lot for taking up consumer complaints and notifying about concern team regarding customer problems. I also thank Housejoy for solving my refrigerator problem.

[Mar 29, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kishor7887
                                They charged 15k gave some discount had to pay 12750. They are only good to clean bathrooms. I was not happy their so called deep house cleaning.

Called them again but they were in hurry and so they couldn't compete work. Housejoy will not interact nor they ask how was it done.

Better to hire some house keeping people 5 people if we pay 1k per head they will do better job.

[Mar 17, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saraswathi Himabala Korukonda
                                  I've booked a plumbing service from house joy in the 1st week of January to fix a leaking tap in my kitchen sink. Since the local plumbers couldn't handle it efficiently booked a service from house joy in the hope they will send a professional. But he was very unprofessional in his appearance, behaviour and handling of the problem. He 1st said 600, but after doing the job, a very shabby one at that he charged 800, saying 200 for spares. And when I paid by cash he said he will issue a bill for 300 only since house joy charges him 20%of the bill. Such is the integrity of the people they send. And the tap started leaking again from that night only. It still leaks on and off. Called him again asking to come and rectify but he simply didn't turn up. Request house joy to send someone efficient to fix my tap at the earliest. It's matter of their reputation and dependability too. Pl don't employ inefficient and greedy people who can't do their job. You are not just losing goodwill you are also causing us a lot of inconvenience as well as financial loss

[Feb 26, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tkarthiknaidu
                                    Recently i had booked a Bike service in House joy with Order #[protected] on 21st Jan 2017. The guy who came to service was not at all skilled and did nothing rather spoiling my bike.
                                    1.) he had very limited tools and he managed to complete the service is just 20 mins.
                                    2.) He did not respond to my query / issues and literally refused to address my bike problems.
                                    3.) Bike condition was got worsen after he serviced. i went for a test drive and told this. He just said it is all OK i have fixed the problems. *Which is actually not rather he created more problems now.
                                    4.) I escalated this to Housejoy team and didn't got any response.

[Jan 30, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by tkarthiknaidu Jan 31, 2017
                                    Still my issue is not resolved. Housejoy people created a rework order but the service men did not try to contact me at all because he was the one who screwed my bike.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Exchange22
                                      Unfair Trading
                                      (1 hours 48 minutes ago)
                                      Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                      exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                      (3 hours 19 minutes ago)
                                      Driving License
                                      licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong