HouseJoy.in Customer Care
Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

HouseJoy.in Customer Care

Sarvaloka Services On Call Pvt Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

HouseJoy.in Complaints & Reviews

[email protected]
We booked a cleaning service from housejoy where in we were promised for 3-4 people but only 2 arrived with a delay of 2 hours and simply refused to do the job. The manager sounded like he was under the influence of substance and couldn't even talk for 30 sec, his name is rahul with phone number [protected]. I spoke with the complaints team members barat and lata who promised 3 more people within 45 mins and no one turned up. The 2 guys already at home also left without doing the job. I was left with no other option than to do the job on my own when i already pre paid my services and no compensation was provided and did not refund the money or more than 4000 inr. Booking id - [protected]

[Jun 17, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The vendor is out of india till 15th August, then he will get the laptop picked up.

Please ask him to be prompt and fix

kashsudhir
    I had requested for painting services from housejoy in the last month (17 may 2018). It was agreed that the cost of painting will be rs 10000 (Rupees ten thousand only) which includes service and material cost. However i had received bills/invoice for only for service which is rs. 3000 (Rupees three thousand only.) i spite of repeated requests and reminders to house joy, i have been receiving only calls assuring that bills for material will be sent to me but no bills have been received so far.

If any responsible person can take this issue and provide the necessary transparency it will be appreciated.

S sudhir

Housejoy.in — ac repair

rohit1972
      I booked service through housejoy for the first time for my window ac on 31 mar 18 as it was not cooling much. Housejoy vide...
      Complaint category Appliances

seriously
      I run an interior design company called vyka design and we had a pending payment of 6500 for a cleaning service provided by housejoy.in. Today i was called by a lady posing as a client and asked to come to a location shared by her. On reaching there along with my partner i was met by 4 men who demanded for money for the service provided and on arguing with them i was told that housejoy.in has asked them to collect the money for the service. I insisted that i would not make the payment without fully understanding the matter and would need to consult the colleague handling the matter. I asked these people to come to my office and showed them the same. After which we asked these men to accompany us to the hsr layout police station which they refused.

Housejoy.in has refused to take any responsibility for the incident which is unacceptable as they had clearly instructed these to men to collect the money.

[May 29, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Housejoy.in — data leak by housejoy

Mohit2704
        It started with some random messages from their end in the name of mr prateek, and vijendra kumar, today i received an email...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

AkashKumar01
        Scheduled date : 21st may 2018 | 09:00 am - 10:00 am

Scheduled date : 16th may 2018 | 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm

Housejoy electrician incorrectly installed 2 fans on 16th may'18. Also, he was late by 3 hours without informing. He was in hurry, and wanted to just finish things off. He didn't listen to us, collected the payment and walked away with incorrectly installed fans. I raised a complaint and rectification visit was arranged for 21st may.
        Electrician manish kumar called me in the morning and asked to buy a new suspension rod and hook for both the fans. When i said that is not required as the fans were installed there with same parts, he said he won't correct the wrongly installed fans which was done on 16th may 2018 unless i buy new parts from him. When i resisted, he advised me to get those corrected by any other electrician.
        I think hj has earned a lot of customers now and it can afford to loose some of them. Also i don't see the punctuality of its experts on a regular basis now. Moreover, its experts decide where to work, when to go, how to deal on behalf of housejoy.
        Very unhappy with this worst customer service. Its not a joy anymore.

incorrect installation by housejoy, denial to rectify by electrician when customer refused to buy parts from him
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-21 13:10:43
        Company arranged another technician visit to resolve the issue

[May 21, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

navpreetbansal

This is with reference to the services taken from the house joy on 29th april'2018 with registered mobile no [protected].

Ac not working after wet services done. We have lodge a compliant but solution not provided since last 10 days.
          Then we have get the a/c check from the voltas authorised service executive and they have informed that during wet service pcb box has been damaged due to water flowen inside the pcb box, hence pcb box has to be changed which costing us rs 1750/- inculding visit charges.
          Due to fault of house joy non-expert this damage has been occoured.

Please reimburse these expenses

[May 16, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Chandra_kala
            Hi, i availed hair coloring services from house joy, i had requested for blonde color, but the executive had got only red color and she lied to me that she is applying both blonde and red color, and also she had got some cheap product which resulted my hair dry and damaged, i have been calling them to resolve the issue, every time they are requesting me to pay for the faulty service, they should compensate me to rectify my damaged hair, but they are not bothered to address this issue instead threatening me that they would take legal actions. Regards chandra

[May 10, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Prasad s d
              Out hitachi top loading machine control board short cicuited and also the developed gear problem.
              This was taken by the party hous joy on 23 of march 18.
              They do not reply do not pick up phone never bother to inform about it. After calling s veral times i was told that gear box is not available and in return they will send some other machine. Than i never rang them up so far and they never bothered to call.

[Apr 16, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I took service throgh refferal code but it didnt apply bcz server down.
              I am unable to pay through paytm.
              Solve dese
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Housejoy.in — fraud referral program [Resolved]

rishu14196
                Worst ever app seen in my life.
                Referral Program is totally fake.
                Collected my credits after so many referrals...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Housejoy.in — computer service [Resolved]

meett29
                I want to register my complaint against the service and payment which i did for computer repair.

Just to give...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Housejoy.in — beauty care [Resolved]

Sabitri Panda
                My order i'd is[protected], i scheduled for beauty services. After that i got a call and they change my time that is fine....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

chenamana
                Sir, i booked a job with you for repairing my geiser in job id no.[protected] on[protected]. The service agent mr. Saravanan came. Inspected the geiser under repair and promised to settle the issue. But you are sending messages unnecessarily stating that the service man is on the way to your house, etc. But none turned up. Further the contact no. You are giving is in no way helpful because the no. Is reported to be barred from calling. When i am patiently waiting for the mechanic to come and finish the job, your msgs. Are disturbing. Further i am receiving a good no. Of advt. Calls. I feel it is not necessary. Thanking you.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-13 08:53:25

[Feb 02, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2018
                Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
                We are sorry to hear about the trouble here and I will be happy to look into this for you.
                Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Sorry to know we could not serve on time but be assured that this shouldn't happen in the future. And in addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent these problems occurring in the future.
                We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist in becoming better at what we do. It's goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to serve you again in the future.
                You may reach us on[protected] AM to 8 PM or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or inquiry. We will be happy to help.
                Housejoy Customer Services.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Vinodkumar510

I have taken two wheeler subscription from housejoy for a year with reference id : x[protected] for which i had paid inr 1320/-

I had scheduled my first two wheeler service on 13th of jan 2018 3:00pm-5.00pm.
                  The agent who was assigned with this job denied to do this service on the scheduled time.
                  Housejoy team rescheduled it everytime when i was not available at my home. So i had requested cancellation on 15th january.

I have called up customer care at least 7-8 times to get this subscription cancelled. Every time they told it will be cancelled within 15 mins and which did not happened and my money is not repaid to me.

Later agent whom the servie job was assigned, had marked one of the service as completed without even coming to my door step for servicing my two wheeler.

This is how house joy is cheating customers. There is no option to get a subscription cancelled. Even after requesting so many times there is no response. They are least bothered once customers pay them for an order. Hereby i am kindly requesting consumer forum to take action against the same.

two wheeler service has not been done and the order has been closed

[Jan 25, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  They are irresponsible to respond to my complaints.

Still I am struggling to get this cancelled and get refund.

Frustrating interacting with these people. Never opt for housejoy services

Lavina Dudani
                    We called in for plumbing services. The plumber came in and worked on the repair and new fitting into the bathroom.in between that he mentioned that he has forgot to get some tools to fit the tap. Then he left at 4 pm to get the tools and returned at around 7 pm (May be he was manufacturing the tools).in our apartment rules, any kind of repair work is restricted after 6 pm and this was clearly told to the plumber. Despite that he vanished for 3 hours and didn't care to even call and inform (He definitely went to another site to close another ticket). The most pathetic and unprofessional service ever we have experienced. Even the local plumbers are better than your staff. The fun part is when he returned at 7 pm and then fitted the tap with the water on because the tank could not be closed due to our apartment rules. For some time the tap sustained, then it started leaking again and it went on to just increase with time and now we have to ask the apartment to close the connection from the tank. When my wife called again to housejoy to understand where this person was, he came back and told us "why did you complain about me". There is no joy in such kind of services and staff you maintain. Now this repair requires immediate attention and i will have to keep calling your help center and wait for help (Hope i am not charged again) for your so called professional services. This is ridiculous and irritating.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-24 02:15:21

[Jan 23, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2018
                    Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
                    Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.We had escalated and rework done as per ticket logging. We the issue has been resolved.
                    You may reach us on[protected] AM to 8 PM or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or enquiry. We will be happy to help.
                    Housejoy Customer Services.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

zak70
                      I zakiriya place the order for washing machine service from housejoy,
                      Person came and committed board problem service amount rs. 1650 for rectification i asked discount then confirmed for same amount but that service man told me further amount
                      Rs. 4000
                      So housejoy company doing cheating and collect some amount from customer each serviceman collecting rs. 5000 everyday from the customer i also rs. 250 given
                      There is no use
                      So don't use housejoy for service
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-11 17:21:47

[Jan 11, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jan 11, 2018
                      Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
                      We are sorry to hear about the trouble you had.
                      HouseJoy values your expectations and endeavors to meet them by connecting you with a seamless home service experience. This certainly sounds like a frustrating experience, let's make sure we follow up with you regarding this issue.
                      Please send us Job ID or mobile/Email Id registered to [protected]@housejoy.in. We will connect.
                      Customer Services Housejoy
                      Updated by zak70 Jan 14, 2018
                      be respond me and correct immediately for my complaint on[protected]
                      I already placed the complaint there is no response from yourside also my washing machine had vibration at the time of running so I paid rs. 250 for extra repair not for service. So don't send your person to the public.
                      Housejoy is one of the cheating company in India
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

ebeswaran
                        Being first time caller for housejoy service on house cleaning, i was told my slot will be confirmed in 10 mts by a representative but never called after two hour i again called customer care about my slot confirmation instead of confirming, they asked me to tell the requirement from the beginning, i refused to narrate again and asked them about previous request... They told me to wait and they will check but after a few seconds they disconnected the call.. Never come back.

Imagine how their service will be... Thanks to my god.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-10 00:34:22

[Jan 10, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jan 10, 2018
                        Thank you for contacting HouseJoy.
                        We are sorry to hear about the trouble you had.
                        You may reach us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or enquiry. We will be happy to help.
                        Housejoy CS Team.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Housejoy.in — washing machine services: machine not received yet [Resolved]

Praney Thapa
                          Don’t have words for their pathetic services. Choose any other service but not housejoy.

I had given my washing...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

[email protected]
                          In the latest activa service done, your mechanic didn't have engine oil to change and didn't have time when i told him to buy and change when petrol pump is 10 minutes away. I don't know much about service yet since he managed to complete within 20 minutes max. Cleaning not done properly. At first, he found everything okay, but later spark plug was problematic which was changed and cash payment given by me. No bill given by him. Now i have engine oil with for whom external mechanic is asking rs 50 to do it. It seems like i m being completely fooled by housejoy and their mechanic for a service whice us 275 in actual i have already paid 450 as well as that service is not done properly. I also called in the morning to customer care and yet to find any response via msg, call or mail. Pathetic and worst service ever. Something similar happened at the time chimney service earlier taken from housejoy but the person came back soon to fix the issue, hence did not raise concern that time.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-19 15:39:55

[Jan 01, 2018] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Jan 02, 2018
                          Hi Prateek,

We have logged a concern on this already.

Housejoy CS Team.
                          The complaint is registered in this forum after sending mails to your customer service without any response. Of note, I m still awaiting resolution...
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Harsh Dalvi
                            Dear team,

I was already told to not to book carpenter servicing through housejoy by one of my close friend as they had a very bad experience with the servicing part. Then also i trusted you guys and booked the service but at the cost of this what i got in return was just a bigger bad experience.

1) carpenter never came on time which was selected in the slot. We selected between 1pm to 3pm but carpenter guy end up coming at 4 pm. If you guys are not following the same then there is no point of asking the time slot while booking.

2) for drilling approx 10 screws on wall you guys have charged a whopping amount of rs. 1, 500/-. I wanted to know whether screws are made up of what material. I mean being in start up stage this amount will help you to get your revenues little faster but you guys will end up loosing lot many potential customers. I never knew as i was not present in the house or else i would have never paid this amount very honestly.

3) carpenter was not getting the location and i was tired of explaining the same to him.

See very honestly even i am in service industry and hope so you guys take this particular complaint very seriously and please respond back, that is what the least expectation i have now from you guys. Even i can write a bad review like everyone else but i want to know that what you guys are doing from your end to close the same.

For your reference below are the all details regarding the same:-

Date :[protected]
                            Customer name :- pooja gupte

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks and regards,
                            Harsh dalvi
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-31 19:58:51

[Dec 30, 2017] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            HouseJoy.in Customer Care's response Dec 30, 2017
                            This certainly sounds like a frustrating experience, we have raised a concern regarding, let's make sure we follow up with you regarding this issue.
                            You may reach us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@housejoy.in For any complaint or inquiry. We will be happy to help.
                            Customer Experience HouseJoy
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

11 days ago
                              Salon face
                              Housejoy.in
                              HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator
                              Housejoy.in
                              narayanan - ceiling fan complaint.
                              Housejoy.in
                              nonsense response provided from housejoy
                              Housejoy.in
                              washing machine panel broken by housejoy guys