HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Request for repair. Shift key is not working and also hp laptap is lagging and it is taking some time to open each window.
Cell no : [protected]
Oct 13, 2021

HP Case Number: [protected] CRM:[protected] Webcam Issue
    Product Name HP ENVY Laptop - 13-ba0010tx
    Product...
    We purchased the laptop on may 2020. After
    that the speed of the system was going down
    to slower. While opening...
    Sir I had ordered hp laptop model No.-15s-du3038TU, Serial No.-CND05209TS on 13th February 2021, but now this laptop isn't...

I had purchased hp laptop on 18 oct 2020 through flipkart. After 6 months it become slow (hang). On 9 oct 2021, it's display suddenly turnoff while I am working with it but the power is on. I want replacement for this product before the end of warranty period.
    Oct 09, 2021

Actually i bought a laptop from amazon and its get delivered on 15th sept
      and on 23sept it is not showing the power...
      I have purchased a HP PAVILION laptop from a Croma store Pusa road, New Delhi on 4th of OCT 2021, i, e 4 days back. The time...
      Case i'd [protected] dear sir my laptop serial no is cnd0413wtn
      since i purchased this laptop i am having lots of issue...

My Case ID [protected]. I bought new HP Victus laptop, within one and half month I got motherboard issue after updated the bios. HP technician ordered the motherboard for replacement, but still I didn't get any solution for this. While I contacted HP they are saying part not available and asking to wait for 24 to 48hrs, after 48hrs again I get same reply. I have already waited for more than 10 days. If part is not available means I want replacement with new laptop or else refund my money and HP can take back the Laptop.
      Oct 07, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HP Laptop is not working from 30/9/2021. Hp laptop service centers not attending the case because it has extended warranty till may 2022. so they said to open complaint registration in hp online service on 1/10/2021. after a long time discussion, i got a case id from hp team. they said case will by close within 6/10/2021. but no one from hp service centers contacting me. Again consulted with hp online team on 6/10/2021 before 4pm for attending this case. but i didnt get a proper respond. During this pandemic situation childrens have online classes. but nowadays they cant attend class because of laptop issue.. please solve it as soon as possible.

with regards
        Joseph Jose
        Oct 07, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchaed new hp mouse ser no [protected]@acj only one month ago but now it is not work
          Oct 06, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I purchased hp pavilion laptop 15 (5CD1279YR4) worth rupees 73000/-which had some hardware issues within 10 days of purchase....
            I akansha bihan went to hp service centre Sysnet ranchi as i was facing problem on my laptop but the behaviour of service...
            My HP Laptop (Model No-. HP Pavilion 15-DA0296TU) burst out in 29th June and I filed a case in HP on 30th June 2021. Case...

I am writting to complain about my laptop which i have bought on 26 October 2020.I noticed a dark shadow on the right side of the laptop screen. Ihave been having this screen issue from a few week.Also there is some battery backup issues. I look forward to your reply.

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had Given my Laptop to repair to one of the HP WORLD Store in Delhi and after i received my laptop some of the parts are missing from my laptop like webcam

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ok if you are right.and and when my system bios is corrupt then from where i recover the BIOS you should give the link to download this from hp official site..for my satisfaction plzzz share me bios file for my pc please request you..
                Hp omini 120 2110il

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a pc of hp omni 120 2110il and there is a problem in the bios of the system.Hp not provide its bios in its website beacause HP want that for a bios driver we went service centre and pay a huge amount of money. I call service centre haldwani and he ask me 1000rs for the 2mb drive bios file. Is this fare?
                  please sent me bios file thorough mail( [protected]@gmail.com ) please my system serial no. is 4CS2040B0X please help me

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My HP Victus gaming laptop wouldn't boot up so I went to the service centre to get it fixed. Apparently, the motherboard was...

Respected Sir/ Madam
                    I Registered one complaint regarding my HP laptop.It not start properly only power light and caps lock light blinking but my laptop is not start.My case I'd is [protected]. My laptop problem is not resolved till date. One technician from your site visit my home on 9th September 2021 he told that such problem is due to moisture he open my laptop and clean my RAM with eraser and told me your problem is solved.But I face same problem again and again even I call hp technical support team end number of time but no one receiving my call.My laptop is up to date regarding BOIS and others.Please provide me technical support for solve my problem
                    Sep 29, 2021