[Resolved] HP India — Pathetic service ever

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Ranasaabh
After a major accident, most of the laptop parts were replaced. Keyboard was not replaced because it had no cracks. It have dent and the left part of the keyboard do not work properly. Specially the finger print censor. After registering a case 3 times with the team, nothing happened. I bought this laptop for 70K and this is of no use.

Also the engineer installed the windows did some settings to graphic card and it never updates now. The DVD sent to me were faulty and they never install windows properly and get stuck after installation of graphic card starts.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2016

[May 16, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 16, 2016
Hi Ranasaabh, Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, contact number, email address, and laptop's serial number to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com. I will contact you again as soon as I get your information. Thanks! I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Hewlett-Packard India [HP] — No satisfaction

I usually buy your products, but recently it was unsatisfactory.

HP Pavilion Laptop — Switch is not working and automatically create a wrong password in lock screen

Sir my self asutosh sahu brought a laptop from srimaa computers jharsuguda(odisha)768202 on date 21/05/2015, there is a problem in my laptop which was mention above on complaint subject. so i need a serivce for my laptop.

HP — Wifi not working , window problem ,charging problem

I have recently buy a HP laptop model no. 15-r284TU but my wifi driver is not working ... when i am trying to charge my laptop, the screen blink, there is many problem with window os too

HP — Out of order

Not taking the papers inside.

HP Laptops — Display problem

I am having display problem with my HP laptop model HP r203tx ..it is showing vertical colourful lines and this is for the 3rd time since 2 months of purchase ..please give some advice on this concern .. Contact - [protected]@gmail.com

HP — Software installing problem

Hi all, i purchased a new laptop with windows 7 64 bit . Hp is - ro33tv sini - cnd441d46z pini - j8b 79pah acj i have been having problem while installing software (revit) show some .Net file is missing .

Hp India — Subsidy not received

Since the start up of subsidy system I havent received any subsidy to till date.

HP — webcam is not open in my laptop

when i opened webcame then that time notified to me you have some troubleshooting problem and info and something wrong with your camera please check the manufacturer's website, so you solve this problem immediatly

HP 630 Laptop — Overheating & Performance Issue

I have HP 630 Laptop, Core i5 Second Generation, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD. Now I am facing overheating & performance issue with it. I want to update RAM as a 4 GB. Please resolve onsite asap

Hewlett-Packard — hp p206tx webcam not working

It was happening from 21/06/2015. I just start the camera the flash light blinks and the camera gets minimize .

HP — Not changing the laptop parts still laptop is in warranty period

A black spot spread day by day on my laptop screen . Still laptop is in warranty period but the hp service center agra deny to correct the problem .

Hp India — HP LASER JET M1005 MFP

I HAVE HP LASER JET M1005 MFP PRITER, PRODUCT NO. CB376A, SERIAL NO.CB[protected]EN, IT IS STOP WORKING ( AFTER A SO MUCH EFFORT NOT ABLE TO START IT AGIAN THERE IS NO POWER)

HP laptop — webcam issue

my hp laptop webcam is not seen in device manager and other . one time customer care engineer came and solver my webcam problem and after one day is same problem in my laptop .

Hp India — About scrath repairs on HP VOICE TAB 7

I m a customer living in pune and want to make my scrath repairs OK but customer service is the worst always they are offline or busy ...

Hp India — CPU not working

my Hp computer cpu does not workin

HP — HP laptop - mouse pad not working

I have bought HP LAPTOP on 31/01/2015 - Product Name HP 15 Series, Product Model 15-R065TU, Product Serial No-CND4505TNX . Since than mouse Pad is getting hang again n again while using the laptop. pls resolve this issue

Hp India — Laptop battery backup

We have bought a laptop model no 3160hmw, serial 5CD5194KGO and the problem is the battery backup is very low while battery is full charged

Hp India — Hard drive problem

Unable to detect hard-drive Srl no: 2CE3270QQR

Hp India — hp desktop is not working

DESKTOP NO. S/NO/ INA 452YYCT PRODUCT NO. QZ709AV DESKTOP NO. S/NO. INA 452YY3J PRODUCT NO QZ709AV BOTH ARE NOT WORKING, CANTT TURN ON, WE'VE CHANGED POWER CHORD.

Hp India — KEYBOARD BUTTON NOT WORKING

we have purchase hp keyboard...P/N No. 691725-D61, Model- K45 Two button in not working

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030