[Resolved] HP India — PC not working properly

Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India
 cejalgaon
These complaint from maharashtra state electricity distribution company ltd. Jalgaon zone, maharashtra. From last two days computer not working properly. When pc start, the following message shown on desktop.
Preparing automatic repair.

These pc are under warranty period.

Pc name - hp 20 all-in-one pc
Serial no - 3cr5170fg5
Product no - k5n45aa#acj
Model no. 20-2312in
Contact no. [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2016

[May 19, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 23, 2016
Hi cejalgaon, Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, email address, and issue in detail to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com. I will contact you again as soon as I get your information. Thanks! I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support. service center information

Comments

Hp India — defolt peace and service is not satisfy

consumer vijaya shinde [protected] from juinagar navi mumbai the service is not given by arcee electronics vashi

hp pavilion 15 notebook pc — num lock not working and laptop is getting overheated

my laptop number lock is not working and it is getting over heated when i m using...so please resolve this as soon as possible . So that I can use it for my college purpose.

Hp India — Stolen Laptop

Hi Sir/Madam, My HP laptop Pavilion dv6 3127 has been stolen on july 1st at coimbatore. Some unknown members have stolen the product.Please help me out to find out my laptop.

Hp India — hp laptop

not working

Hp India — HP PRINTER

i have bought a HP Printer model no M-126 nw Wi-Fi it is not properly work in my Office i m not satified for Hp Service.it is very bad Service my contact no is [protected]

Hp India — Desktop Elite Desk 800 G1 issue

This is to inform you that one of our system HP Elite Desk 800 G1 USDT which was restart automatically during scanning and printing command, when we shutdown the system it gets automatically restarted.

Hp India — printer not propely working

sentence isgetting printed partially.

Hp India — OSD lockout for HP monitor

OSD lockout is not resetting
Hi cejalgaon,
I understand you are stating when turning on your computer you are getting automatic startup repair, is that correct?
You may visit the link below from HP to check if it can help you to resolve the issue.

Hope it helps.
Hi Swapnil1,
Try this :
Option 1. Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) Except mouse and the keyboard and then boot up.
If this corrects the issue then add the devices back one at a time until you discover the piece of hardware causing the issue. Then get updated drivers software for that particular device

Option 2. I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs or not. Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers. Startup programs don't run in safe mode, and only the basic drivers needed to start Windows are installed. Follow the article below to boot the computer to safe mode.
Refer the article to boot to Safe Mode:

Hope it helps.
Hi viswani,
It might be a hardware issue. In the meantime, do you have any kind of temperature monitoring program installed? If yes, then would you mind sharing with us the temperature for the components that you can monitor? Just a suggestion, for better performance and for life of your system, you just add a good casing for PC and combine with a liquid cooling system on it.
Good luck.