HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hi! I am your customer. I am having a bajaj Pulser. I have submitted my bike at your service...
i have lost my HTC touch P3452. imei no. [protected]. please lock my phone so that there is no misuse of my cell phone.....

HTC — service [Resolved]

i have given 2 mobile to rt services center for htc mobile it was submited on 10 may and from that i am not geting any proper...
I am Madhav resident of Pune, Maharashtra. I have purchased hTc P-3300, and right from the day of purchase (March 16, 2008)...

sir/Madam,

I Manish Nath Jha resident of H-315 Seema Puri, Delhi. Has purchased a HTC Mobile(HTC P3400) from a distributor of HTC phone. At the time of purchase the retailer explained me about its internet compatibility features n also show me in mobile its net compatible from wireless.I purchased wireless to connect the mobile.
But when i complain to Htc corporation on his website, they suggested to talk to their delhi coustomer service center.
After the long discussion coustomer service center[protected] person(Manoj) told me that your mobile is not compatible on wireless.
now I will have to purchase another mobile to connect internet and I am suffering from mental & monetary loss due to wrong information from company n distributor.

Please help me.I would like to complaint in consumer forum & awaiting for your quick response.
Manish Nath Jha
Deemapuri,
Delhi
Did u checked features on htc website, or mobile phone brochure ?? sales man are there to fool us.. but if it would have been cross checked with any of above sources, it situation could have been avoided.

I had done lot of research before purchasing my HTC P3300 mobile, and is working good.
I think if you fit a San Disk Wi-Fi card in your mobile, you can enable internet. You may find it in one of the shops, though its a little difficult to find.
sir/medam my name surender aggarwal from shadhra i have htc mobile p3400 my phone battery problem i asked you weher avilable thise mobile orginel battery for delhi what is the cost battery please help me thanks surender aggarwal shadhra delhi 32
I AM LIVING IN INDIA AND USE HTC P3400i SO I WANT HTC GALLARY ADDRESS & NUMBRES SO PLZ SEND ME UR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS
    my phone modle htc is not working properly for the past one week ....