Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [Hmwssb] — no water supply in new line

Respected sir,
This is to inform you that no water supply in new line since it's commission. Several times this has been brought to the notice of the concerned line man and the concerned official. But till date no action has been taken in this regard. Water supply in the old connection is very irregular and the supply frequency is 5 to 6 days in a week. It means four times in month. What for i am paying the water bill regularly? Almost four months time has passed. The concerned officials are throwing a deaf ear to the complaints. Water supply is regular with full pressure in the new line to 60 percent of the residents and the remaining 40 percent no water supply in new line. No checks have initiated after commissioning the new line. This is not the way of functioning what we anticipate from the concerned officials. Already we have passed the summer by purchasing water cans. Therefore it is requested to take necessary steps without delay and see that the water supply in new line is established to the remaining poor 40 percent residents of the colony. An early action is anticipated. My particulars are given below. If it is not possible to attend the complaint reply to me accordingly such that i can approach the next level official and send the concerned person's mobile number without fail.
Thanking you sir.
M. Rajesh
H. No.45-270, rajanagar
Street no. 4, ward no.139
Upperguda, moulali,
Hydrabad-40
Can no.[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 05, 2018
Updated by [email protected]
Not yet resolved. Early restoration is anticipated.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi sir the water is coming to slow in area the water is coming slow from last 2 month now a days the water coming slow sir I kindly request to you to solve the problems in area to give the high water pressure in area and from last 4 days the water is not comming spedd

Address .. yakutpura sadath Nagar Hyderabad

THANK YOU SIR
The sewage tank is overflowing from last 5 days. n it is causing havoc for the passers and the residents as well i please request you to send the labourers .
Respected sir, I am resident of P & T colony bearing house no : 14-111. In this house my ground floor portion has been suffering from drainage overflow problem. So please do accept my complaint as early as possible. Take immediate precautions for my house drainage complaint. So kindly please send your member for solving our problem immediately.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB]
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    12%
    Complaints
    919
    Pending
    0
    Resolved
    106
    Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Phone
    +91 40 2343 3933
    Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Address
    Administrative Office Building, Jalamandali, Khairatabad Road, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    View all Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] contact information