Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB]

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh
Landmarks:Opp ICICI Bank

Load

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] related photos (74)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Photos

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Sir, We are residents of VENKATESHWAR COLONY (EAST), near bank colony, SUCHITRA, Hyderabad-67. Since last six months, we are not receiving proper drinking water supply and whenever supplied, water is released hardly for 45 minutes without pressure and is supplied after almost 5 to 6 days. Further, there is no fixed time towards the water supply and the timings are erratic. Because of this we are facing a lot of inconvenience due to erratic timings and insufficient water supply every time. In our area the ground water is polluted and also level was fall down. Please note that in our area the ground water is polluted, we totally depend on water supply. Hence we request the concerned authorities to look into the matter and arrange to solve the same at the earliest. Thanking you Yours Faithfully P ASHOK KUMAR General Secretary VENKATESHWAR COLONY (EAST) phone: [protected] CAN No.:[protected]
Mar 22, 2015

Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board [HMWSSB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i am abdul razzaq H.no.[protected]/13/A ansari road mir alam tank near milan garden opp street.water bill no[protected].people in this area had complained about the problam many times. but there is no response from the water bored.sir i reqqest the management of water bored. proper water supply in this area.my home upward side of road due to this reasan the water supply is not reacthing to us.inward people in this area are wasting plenty of water plase send your parson check the area. thunk you.sir
    Mar 20, 2015

Very Low water supply in Uppal, Swaroop nagar, Padmavathi Colony, Street no-1...People in this area had complained about the problem many times but there is no response from the water board. To our suprise, water pipeline is laid below CC road 7ft. Because of this, no house is getting proper water supply in this area. I request the management of water board to look into the issue. Without water, our life is becoming HECTIC.
      Mar 19, 2015

Respected Sir/Madam, Please refer to my protracted complaints lodged on 27.12.2014, 13.02.2015 & 14.03.2015 regarding Illegal Using of Motor in suraksha Enclave, chandanagar with the following details :- (i) Message was received from your office that Token No.2930 Dt 27.12.2014 is registered for the complaint lodged on 27.12.2014 and on 02.01.2015 message stating your problem is solved is received from your good office. (ii)In continuation to the above complaint, same problem was posed to your good office on 13.02.2015 and again on 18.02.2015 message stating your problem is solved is received from your good office. (iii) In continuation to the above complaint, same problem was posed to your good office on 14.03.2015. But as on today i.e., 18.03.2015 the above said problem is not solved and still persisting. I once again request your good office to give a perfect and permenant solution to my problem for which act of kindness i will be grateful to HMWSSB.
        Mar 18, 2015

Respected Sir, I have submitted my written complaint at your ALWAL divisional office on 10.3.2015 and still my account indicating balance of Rs.1105.25. Where as I have to pay only current month bill of Rs.212.50.. The details of my payment thru net banking are as follows: Date & time of Transaction Amount 07.02.2015 Rs. 637.50 24.02.2015 Rs. 212.50 My Bank account with Oriental Bank of Commerce indicates of debits of above transactions. Therefore, kindly arrange to rectify and update above, under intimation to us, e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com Thks n rgds, Yours truly, Abdulsattar [protected]
          Mar 17, 2015

First time I came across such a good and excellent service.

Could not open the website

I could not open the website of the HMWSS to book a tanker since 5th of the April 2015. Kindly arrange to resolve.
          no body taken care yet

No proper water supply from months

We are facing sevier water problem in the area shivajinagar lingam pally area from last 6months municipal taps not working properly in door no
          ; 2-31/3, shivaji nagar, taranagar post, serilingam pally, hyderabad-500019;
          we complainted several times to munipal authorities but no resolution seen yet;
          land mark near church

Respected Sir/Madam, Please refer to my complaint lodged on 27.12.2014 &13.02.2015 regarding Illegal Using of Motor in suraksha Enclave, chandanagar and message was received from your office that Token No.2930 Dt 27.12.2014 is registered.On 02.01.2015 & 18.02.2015 message stating your problem is solved is received from your good office. But as on today i.e., 18.02.2015 the above said problem is not solved and still persisting.I once again request your good office to give a perfect and permenant solution to my problem for which act of kindness i will be grateful to HMWSSB. Matter is serious & is to be attended immediately. Thank u Sir/madam. Yours faithfully, D.V.N.MANOHAR CAN No.[protected]
            Mar 14, 2015

Sir, For the past 4 months we have not been getting water in our are. The pressure being low some residents are connecting pumps to the main line with the result others do not get any water. I have complained to the manager Mr Krishna and also met the GM Mr Anand Sharma in March 2015 but till today nothing has been done. At least if the pumps are seized we will get enough water. With summer approaching fast the situation may become worse. I hope something will be done at the earliest. s Raghavan Can no[protected]

I am resident of house.no.8-246, Shiva Reddy Nagar, Chinthal, Hyderabad-500054 CAN#[protected]. The Sewerage pipe Lines in our locality is very old especially in our lane and needs immediate replacement.I have seen the new line replacements going in our neighbourhood colonies where there is no problems when the is an absolute need for colony. several compliants made and cleaning staff visits and just cleans up and leaves.The same problem persists again in a week days. We even have done our own arrangements to fix the line issue but that doesnt seems to fix the problem. The drain water is on the road and in the open land and become inhabitant for mosquitos and pigs play area. Its high time now to change line with new line as was done for other localities. Request you address this issue asap. Please visit the place and you will realise what I say to be true. thanks
                Mar 13, 2015

CAN #[protected]We have booked a tanker vide token # 6107 on[protected] and your people deliver the tanker on[protected] @ 3.30 pm and we handed over the pin number to the tanker driver at the same time, but we have not received the delivery message to my mobile number, which is registered with you, as on date upto 8.30pm, which is already 5 hours gone.I n this situation we are unable to book the tanker again.Please i request you todo the needful as early as possible THANK YOU SIR GOAA CONSTRUCTION
                  Mar 07, 2015

I syed habeeb r/o #18-8-211/2, indira nagar phisal banda, midhani.hyd. In my House the water is mixed with drainage.we cannot...
                    Hello sir, iam resident of sithaphalmandi, secunderabad, T.R.T Quarters every alternate day we are getting water properly...
                    Sir, I am the resident of the above colony and we regularly suffering from the irregular supply of water with hardly any pressure.when...

I am a resident of sankeswar bazar 17 th ward bearing H.no 17-1-420/3 in our locality the sewage is frequently choking and your personnel are attending only selected manholes related to the complainant they leave the entire lines in the locality and this is causing frequent choking when we insist them to check all the manholes and the main outlet they simply refuse to do so. Hence I request you to solve the problem as early as possible and also instruct them to check all the manholes in the locality. Yours sincerely V.Venkat Ramana, consumer no[protected] H.No 17-1-420/3 Sankeswar Bazar, Hyd.60 Mobile no. [protected]
                    Mar 03, 2015

Sir
                      There is no water supply since about one month to Raghavendra colony, Kondapur under Madhapur section. After severe...

Dear Sir / Madam, With reference to the above subject we would like to bring it to your notice that Our CAN No[protected]. Our Address is Mention Wrong Instead of Nirmal Nagar They Have Mentioned Walwal Nagar. Correct Address Lakshamma P H.No.6-2-87, Nirmal Nagar, Saink Puir Post Secunderanad - 500094 [protected]
                      Mar 01, 2015

Dear Sir, For the past few days sewage water is coming in the water pipeline causing grave danger to our health. Can...
                        Hi, This is Sai Prasad Im the resident of Secunderabad, seethafalmandi, medibavi beside ramalayam temple lane dead end...

HYDERABAD [protected] Respected Sir, We are Flat Owners of Vinyaka Residency Apartment Prsoona Nagar, Chintal, Hyderabad, Telegana State. We have purchased flats from Maruti construction. My builder applied for Manjera water line In Augst 2014. It sanctioned dt[protected], but not give connection till date. Bore water is chemical water, so suffered kids, aged persons and all families . Health is will be injures . I requested to give me water connection as well as early possible. Our File no.[protected]. Thanking you Sir, Yours faith fully, For VINYAKA RESIDENCY,
                        Feb 27, 2015

Mar 03, 2015
                        Updated by KVNSGUPTA
                        My Phone no. [protected]
                        Mar 13, 2015
                        Updated by KVNSGUPTA

about the status of the my compliant. Please give me replay.

my complaint not solved still up date. Please present status give me reply.

K V N S GUPTA[protected]

Dear Sir, This is to appraise you that i Mr Prakash Mogre am an residence of Tirumala Welfar Society Venkatapuram Alwal, The road has been dug to replace the bigger sewage pipe which is appreciated and has been covered by concreting in the month of November 2014 and mud which has been dumped next to my house has not been cleared still now, the childres are not able to move out or play becouse the road has become very dusty and damaged road is filled with potholes . mover over the worst situation is that the Drinking Water pipe line has been damaged and is leaking for 4 months which is the natural loss to us, As i am on tours out of Hyderabad, my wife had made complains on the Phone many times as well as the person who come to open the drinking water in the morning hours, he is least bother to address the issue, yet No necessary action has been taken. I humbly request to o you is tlook in to the issue and take up the necessary action as soon as possible. Regards, Prakash Mogre [protected]
                          Feb 23, 2015

Sir i am residence of surya nagar phase 2, alwal 500010, we will receive water once in 5 days for only one hour, i pay my bill regularly, But one hour also water coming with very very less pressure due to illigal and main line connections from 6 inches pipe directly there are many, your department people in Alwal also aware of it but no use, Side by Ayyappa nagar colony receiving 5 hours water I complaint this to Mr.Sridhar reddy, GM, Sainikpuri, and waiting for necessary action, Mr.Ramakrishna AE Alwal also aware of this, Please take nessessary action.
                            Feb 22, 2015

Good Morning Sir, We stay in New Sainathapuram, Officers Colony, ECIL. We are getting water once in a week. In this regard, we have given representation from our Colony to Mr.Sridhar Reddy
                            We would also like to inform you that all the bore wells are dried up, as there is no ground water in our colony.
                            The Authority may kindly look into the matter and restore water supply on alternate day basis. We are prompt in paying our water bills.
                            An early action in this regard may highly be appreciated.
                            Thanking
                            New Sainathapuram
                            Opp: Prashnant Gardens, Officers Colony, ECIL, Hyd

NON SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER FOR THE PAST 10 DAYS IN BAPUJI NAGAR AND SARASWATHI COLONY OF NACHARAM AREA

Bhoopal R/o hyd mob:[protected]

sevarage problem

I k dwarakababu staying at secunderbad hno 7-1-467, maruthi street, from yesterday drainage water jammed and this drainage water coming to my home please send your people