IBM India

View More Information...

Good

IBM India Complaints & Reviews

Amikpati
Dear sir / M'am, Greetings !! Myself Amith Patil an ex employee of IBM India pvt Ltd Bangalore location. My last working day in IBM was 24th July 2015 and as per the rules I have requested my PF withdrawal after 60 days from my last working day and since then I have not get a proper response from IBM Retiral team and asking me to resubmit the forms though I have done it twice. This would be fine if they ask me the forms to resubmit again but for every email they will respond after one month and this is really disappointing for the people like me who depend on this money for their personal issues. I request you to help me in getting my PF amoint. Name : Amith Patil Emp id : 01975G Email : [protected]@gmail Contact : [protected] PF code : PY/KRP/19214/128279 Regards Amith Patil

[Nov 25, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jatin Gambhir
    I have sent all the documents for PF withdrawal at address mentioned below 2months back: Vinod / Hema IBM India Pvt Ltd. Retirals Team HR Service Team Manyata Embassy Business Park, D1, 4th Floor, Outer Ring Road, Nagawara, Bangalore - 560 045 even the courier company has confirmed that document has been sent to bangalore office still I have not got PF amount. Emp ID: 08630F Thanks Jatin Gambhir [protected]

[Nov 18, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahanara
      PF forms were sent more than two months ago to the IBM retirals ream in Manyata Tech Park. They misplaced the forms & did not bother informing me or dropping me an email. I followed up after 2 months & got a very dry response stating that the PF Withdrawal policies have changed & the form has to be re-submitted. When inquired about what happened to the form sent earlier, they had no answers. A manager called called me asking me to re-send the forms. Forms re-sent and the rigmarole continues. The dept now says that they did not receive it yet whereas the Courier Company shows that the documents were handed over to the team. Appalling behavior, utterly unprofessional & incompetent. Disgusted by the fact that I am running Pillar to Pole to get a form processed by one of the top-notch technology company in the world. The Retirals team is starting to seem like a Govt office where work does not get done until you grease palms. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that this Dept is a part of the Company that prides itself in being leaders of technology and yet works in an out-dated pattern. A shame!

[Sep 08, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paanchanathan
        Hi Team, My PF transfer is showing status as Your request is In Transit between EPFO Out and In Office.The status has been the same for more than 3 month. Kindly let me know when the process would be over and if anything needs to be done from my end. I have submitted PF transfer request long back which was not done by EPFO then I have submitted for withdraw my PF account few months back.. PF transfer :- In case, If my PF transfer got rejected by EPFO, Please let me know the reason for rejection. So that i can process for new request . PF withdrawal :- And later when I submitted for PF withdrawal, today i got the response form IBM says that "PF settlement claims will not accepted except for retirement and demise cases" . Please let me know how to withdraw my PF account, as i resigned job from IBM (24/09/2014) Current Employer & previous employer details attached here ..Please find the attached file and let me know the status.

No updates for PF transfer or Withdrawal by EPFO

[Sep 04, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
          Hi, I had sent a rakhi to Bangalore and Uttarakhand on Monday Aug 24th from On Dot in Yelahanka office..Its now more than a week and none of the Rakhi has reached the customer.. Tracking no[protected] This was suppose to be delivered to Begur Bangalore however, your rep says they don't deliver it to Begur and can deliver only to official address..There was no coordination with the customer and finally they delivered it to Capgemini office where the customer doesn't work. Tracking no[protected] This was suppose to be delivered to Uttarakhand Dehradun and its more than a week and Rakhi is over..Still Rakhi is not delivered. when I ask your rep in yelahanka branch they said that you don't commit on days and it may take more than a week to deliver a courier..And moreover all your reps are very rude while talking and they don't care for customer.. I will ask all my collegues not to go with your service in future and thanks for nothing. Arindam. [protected]

[Aug 31, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashu123mae
            Dear sir, My UAN number allotment Id is : THTHA[protected]. I am trying to apply for my UAN number online for the first time but is giving me an error "Date of Birth did not match". My DOB is = 07/08/1987. I crossed checked with the company and holds the same DOB. The entry has made wrong in your system I believe which is not allowing me to apply online for UAN number. Please look into the issue at the earliest and respond on below email id. Name: Ritesh kumar Mail_id: Ritesh.[protected]@gmail.com PF account No : TH/THA/EXEM/43355/59370 Ph : [protected]. thanks...

Unable to create UAN No. Online(DOB error- did not match)

[Aug 26, 2015] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CHANDRAJEET YADAV
              mob no [protected] he called me to tell ur card no to return ur amount.which amount came after order no 55239891 was cancelled by shopclues. order was placed on 5th june 2015 and 7th june their customer care told me ur order is not complete.

chat2amit
                [protected]@covenantindia.net from covenant contacted me and sent me an email with invitation to go for project manager interview at IBM Noida, sec 62 and since I was at Jaipur the previous night, I started early next day to travel 300 kms to be on time for the interview at IBM. I was very hopeful that with 14 yrs of good experience and PMP, ITIL certifications along with MBA/BE will get me through with sound managements skills, qualifications and good communication skills will surely land me to my passionate job. But when I reached IBM, I found other candidates at Gate and guard was telling that interviews got cancelled. Since I was an IBM employee in past I felt bad that all candidates were criticizing IBM and announcing that IBM is unethical and careless company and it is very disorganized.. This was fault of Covenant consultant and therefore I felt like writing to IBM to choose their consultant partners carefully. Covenant consultant who were intimated about cancellation of Interviews by IBM DID not cascade information TIMELY to the candidates by IBM did not made any efforts to call, SMS, or email candidates and that however poorly on IBM and candidates blamed IBM for this error, , , THOUGH ERROR WAS FROM COVENANT. Covenant represent IBM while speaking to candidates and can spoil reputation of IBM as ex- IBM employee si to choose consultants carefully, and discard COVENANT INDIA AS THEIR PREFERRED CONSULTANT,

chat2amit
                  [protected]@covenantindia.net from covenant contacted me and sent me an email with invitation to go for project manager interview at IBM Noida, sec 62 and since I was at Jaipur the previous night, I started early next day to travel 300 kms to be on time for the interview at IBM. I was very hopeful that with 14 yrs of good experience and PMP, ITIL certifications along with MBA/BE will get me through with sound managements skills, qualifications and good communication skills will surely land me to my passionate job. But when I reached IBM, I found other candidates at Gate and guard was telling that interviews got cancelled. Since I was an IBM employee in past I felt bad that all candidates were criticizing IBM and announcing that IBM is unethical and careless company and it is very disorganized.. This was fault of Covenant consultant and therefore I felt like writing to IBM to choose their consultant partners carefully. Covenant consultant who were intimated about cancellation of Interviews by IBM sid not cascade information to the candidates.. by IBM did not made any efforts to call, SMS, or email candidates and that however poorly on IBM and candidates blamed IBM for this error, , , Covenant represent IBM while speaking to candidates and can spoil reputation of IBM so my feedback as ex- IBM employee si to choose consultants carefully,

chat2amit
                    How ibm is spoiling its reputation AT Hands of Poor consultants like covenantindia.net [protected]@covenantindia.net from covenant contacted me and sent me an email with invitation to go for project manager interview at IBM Noida, sec 62 and since I was at Jaipur the previous night, I started early next day to travel 300 kms to be on time for the interview at IBM. I was very hopeful that with 14 yrs of good experience and PMP, ITIL certifications along with MBA/BE will get me through with sound managements skills, qualifications and good communication skills will surely land me to my passionate job. But when I reached IBM, I found other candidates at Gate and guard was telling that interviews got cancelled. Since I was an IBM employee in past I felt bad that all candidates were criticizing IBM and announcing that IBM is unethical and careless company and it is very disorganized.. This was fault of Covenant consultant and therefore I felt like writing to IBM to choose their consultant partners carefully. Covenant represent IBM while speaking to candidates and can spoil reputation of IBM so my feedback as ex- IBM employee si to choose consultants carefully,

vishal bhakuni
                      I went for ordering the pizza at domino's ( near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi ) @[protected] . I ordered CHICKEN FIESTA with CHEESE BURST pizza Along with COKE and chicken subwitch .After placing the order Dominos employee take My order .and asking my contact no. I share My contact no to that person That guy says in a rude way and told me you take order and come first time in this outlet . I told him that i come 50+ time in this outlet and come 4 time daily in every months please check your system in this month of aprial i come on 3rd 4th, 18th, and 23 aprial 2015.each and every month i always come 4 time after long speech he called the manager i told her all conversation she replied my system is OK Please go from there .

I am working in adobe as a senior software devloper My que to dominos is ?

1. is these type of employes u hired ?who even didn't knew how to use the applications its means some this u do corruption in invoice .?
                      2. and how u generated the invoices of the customer if your system is not working properly its means you doing wrong activity.near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi
                      3. Today i charge the FIR against this dominos outlet near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi because i think some think happing wrong with the invoices because i have pay all the govt taxes and in revert what i get the negative response.

PLEASE REVERT ME I AM WATING FOR YOUR REVERT

THIS IS MY CONTACT NO:[protected](Please go through with this phone number and check in your database system how many time i come there and placed the order.)

Thanks and regards
                      VISHAL BHAKUNI

msantanu
                        Hello Everyone, I tried to withdraw Rs 10000 on 15th March, 2015 at 7:19PM from Bank Of India ATM but money did not dispense from Bank Of India ATM but amount debited from my account. I have contacted HDFC CUSTOMER CARE by calling (Complaint No : 889867) and mailing (COMPLAINT NUMBER HBL=[protected] them.And I have an emergency to get the amount back urgently. Even I have contacted Manager of HDFC Kalyani Branch where I am holding this account. But no use. Every time they use to say either it will take 3/5 working days, Kalyani Bank Manager said 15 working days / he already sent to their central team to investigate. But no updates till now when I will get my money back. HDFC people are not taking care even they dont bother to help me out. I am not sure what to do now. I am planning to file a case against HDFC in consumer court. Please advise me on this. Please find the details below. Bank Of India (BOI) ATM-ID : CKC9059. Location : Jaguly, Nadia, West Bengal. HDFC Account No : [protected] Branch :HDFC Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal. Amount to credit back : Rs 10000 (10k) I have the receipt which I received from BOI ATM. There clearly mentioned "SUSPENDED TXN". Why the bank employees not able to understand if the clients are having medical issues then they will face huge financial problem for this kind of issues. Thanks and Regards. Santanu Mukherjee. Cell : +91 [protected] / +91 [protected] eMail: [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Dear Customer,

We have responded to your e-mail vide ref no :[protected] on march 24, 2015. Request you to check your mailbox for resolution

Tejal
                        HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
                        Tejal,

Why it is taking such a long time to credit back my amount ? Customer may have medical emergencies, so is not it you should take care of this issue at the earliest ? Is this the support and service HDFC providing to the customers ? Dont you people understand client's emergency ? How could you people simply silent and not giving any update till 24th March ?

Can you answer my questions ?

Can you please let me know the exact TAT for this issue ? I received a call from HDFC ATM section on 24th March, and they confirmed the TAT of this kind of issues is 7 working days.I am holding this account with HDFC Kalyani Branch. But HDFC Kalyani Branch Manager Mr. Anjan Bhattacharjee informed me 2 times over phone, that TAT is 15 working days. Why there is a discrepancy for just to say a simple TAT to customer ? As a Branch Manager he should know the exact TAT and he should not mislead the clients. It is really surprised that the Branch Manager does not even know the exact TAT of money dispensed issue.
                        Or deliberately he mislead me. Can you answer me ?

Santanu Mukherjee.

Pavan Reddy
                          Date: 17/Mar/2015 To, IBM Head Office IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Subject: Cheated By taking Money By HR Mr.Satisha C ( Ph- [protected] ) For Job of Associate - Technical Operations at IBM Sir, On 13th-Feb-2015 at SCT Engineering college there was IBM off-Campus Walk-in Jobs, I was selected in interview round and written Apti-round Then they Gave IBM Coupon No: ID5B5465. Then on 16th-Feb-2015 got a mail from IBM telling, I was selected in Apti-Round, and to come on 19th-Feb-2015 for communication round. On 19th-Feb, I cleared communication round and telephony round at IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Then HR Mr .Satisha C called me Telling “ I went to meet at IBM G2 block on 23rd Feb “, I went to meet Him, He said " For Getting Job in IBM You should have Good reference, I shall give reference from a Manager But you need to pay 50, 000/- “, I Said “sorry sir my dad is retired man, and we are poor family, I shall get you 25, 000/- and rest after my 1st month salary.." Then on 25th-Feb-2015, I gave him cash of 25, 000/- Then on 2nd-Mar-2015 he called me telling “ I shall keep your Interview Round on 3/3/2015 at 4-5PM okay, i have spoken with the Manager also “ i said thanks .. And on 3rd-Mar-2015, at 5PM Mr. Satisha Took to G1 Block i guess its “ ttk health care “ They Manager took Interview for 45-Min, i answer him Nicely, He said Good Go and meet satisha You are selected. Then i Met Mr.Satisha C at HR block, He took my Documents and Current Job Documents Xerox and said You can leave for the day, you have selected For job, we will send you Offer-letter soon. Then on 9th-March-2015 i went to meet Mr.Satisha C, at 1:30PM at IBM G2 Block at IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Said Him “ Plz sir do not worry i will give You rest 25, 000/- in my 1st- Month salary, He said in 2-4 Days You will Get Your offer Letter so arrange in 2-3Days, The Manager wants it seems. I said plz sir “ You convince Him sir, i will try to arrange to my best “ And Came Back. And On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM telling “ Thank you for participating in the Interview with IBM. During the interview discussion, we have thoroughly reviewed your application and matched your skills and achievements with the position we are currently seeking to fill for the position of an Associate - Technical Operations. At this stage, we regret to inform you that we are unable to take your candidature ahead for this role. We therefore, would not be in a position to proceed further with your application. We wish you all the very best for the future. “ Then i called Mr.Satisha C, he picked call and said wait i will see.. Then i called him many times he did not pick all Nor replayed messages and Then in angry i messaged badly to him telling give back my money or i will give police Complaint “ He did not reply nor called. Then i Mailed to [protected]@in.ibm.com Telling on 3/3/15 HR Mr.Satisha C said You have selected and You will get your Offer-Letter soon. Then On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM Telling “Hi Pavan, Thank you for mailing to us. You will get your offer letter shortly. Thanks. “ “ I felt Very Happy “ Then Today Tue, Mar 17, 2015, I got a Mail from IBM Telling “Hi Pavan, We regret to inform you that the below email on Mar 16, 2015 was inadvertently sent to you due to an administrative error. Please ignore this email, this email does not change the status of your candidature at IBM. The mail does not create any binding obligation on IBM and should be ignored. “ Taking money of 25, 000/- Mr.Satisha had not selected me, I gave best in interview on 3/3/15 too.. If I call Mr.satisha he is not picking call also nor replying to my msg. Cheater fellow..
                          Date: 17/Mar/2015

To,

IBM Head Office
                          IBM India Pvt Ltd,
                          Manyata Embassy Business Park,
                          G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road,
                          Nagawara, Bangalore-45

Subject: Cheated By taking Money By HR Mr.Satisha C ( Ph- [protected] )
                          For Job of Associate - Technical Operations at IBM

Then on 25th-Feb-2015, I gave him cash of 25, 000/-

And On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM telling

Then i called Mr.Satisha C, he picked call and said wait i will see..
                          He did not reply nor called.

Then On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM Telling
                          “Hi Pavan,
                          Thank you for mailing to us. You will get your offer letter shortly. Thanks. “

“ I felt Very Happy “

Then Today Tue, Mar 17, 2015, I got a Mail from IBM Telling
                          “Hi Pavan,

His office number[protected]

IBM India, Manyata Embassy Bangalore — Took 25,000/- for Getting Job in IBm, But Cheated By not getting Nor Paying it Back.

Pavan Reddy
                            Help me sir, Mr. Satisha, HR dept IBM have taken 25, 000/- For getting Job and Cheated Me.. https://www.facebook.com/sathisha.gowda.14?fref=ts Date:...

IBM India — Complaint against IBM Employee - Bhanu Prakash Mamidipally

IBM India — Complaint against IBM Employee - Bhanu Prakash Mamidipally

Leela2k15
                            Hi All, I'm Mrs.Bhanu Prakash. Would like to share my Present Hard and miserable Situation with you all. So that I could get a kind support from some of you. I'm having issues with my Husband in financial matters. We got married on 1st July, 2007. As he is not taking care of me and my financial obligation - House Loan (that's where problem started - once after agreement and Registration is done, during approval of House Loan, he took 'U' turn and had not signed on Loan Application. So My Father signed on Application as co-applicant and even he paid advance as well), I had to go for better offer to clear my financial obligations quickly, so joined in Pay Pal, Chennai. Till June, 2011 - we were staying together in Bangalore. Even that time he was in completely night shifts. Though he stays back at home once in a while - that day he used to torture me mentally and physically. He is a drunker. Now I cleared all My financial Obligations and wants to be with him. So I'm trying to call him (since June, 2011 - only through phone, mails and chat we are talking with each other). But now he is not responding on mobile. I just did chat with him yesterday night. Even that time also...he has not disclosed any of his details. Since still he is in IBM (since 2006), could see his profile and working history and got to know he went to Onsite on Long Term. This I was not aware. Even we went for counselling - that time he agreed for everything - but later as agreed he never come back. In-fact communication is totally stopped. Now I'm not getting what I need to do now??? So seeking your help. If some one from IBM has helping hand...please let me know. As a sister I'm seeking your help and kind advise. Regards, Leela M Velamakanni #91-[protected] / [protected]

ratul singha
                              beware of anik biswas-[protected] Thanks to National consumer complaint forum to open our eyes .we were all misguided by this fellow named Anik Biswas original name Dominic Biswas .He told many wrong words and abstract languages against IIBM when we call in his number [protected], but later we found that all words of dominic was FALSE AND RUBBISH, he was actually terminated from the company”SYNERGY CHAR PVT LTD” on misbehavior and some theft case for that his was penalized, we have asked MR. ANUP DUTTA the GM of that plant.The scan copy of his terminate is attached.We further thanks to IIBM for giving opportunities us in Essel mining under Aditya Birla in Vapi.18 peoples of same batch are working happily and many friend are in LUMAX also pune, noida, gurgoan from same college JCET(mursidabad) 2013 batch where this (Dominic )person was also passed out .once again thanks to Bijan sir, Partha sir and madam for give opportunities, and friends beware of this fake guy DOMINIC…and his supporter two DALAL (RAJA and TIMIR nick name raju working some fake consultancy in kolkata). SAGAR MOY, SANJAY SASMOL, RATUL, AVIK, SUBHAS BISWAS, RAKESH, SUMAN, SUSANTA, IIBM and JCET STUDENTS WORKING IN ESSEL MINNING VAPI GUJURAT

.beware of anik biswas-9933999029

Vijay Barwase
                                I have send my PF document on 2 october 2014 but i\since last 50 days i hav nt received any conformation my contact no is [protected], and my name is vijay barwase and my last 5 digit PF a/c no is 17958, my emp id is 194583 once done cl bck me .

ram chowdary
                                  I Have lost my pan card so please complaint this one, And please provide new pan card My Pan card No IS :BCKPR3861H My New Address RAYAPATTI DEEPTHI IBM EGL CAMPUS OFF INDIRA NAGAR KORAMANGALA INNER RING ROAD BANGALORE BANGALORE - 560071 KARNATAKA
                                  Hi All,